Kendra Teaches Swimming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her say, "And stop staring at my butt." I came to a dead stop on the stairs, my erection bouncing. She looked over her shoulder and laughed. "It's ok. Just kidding. Guys are always staring at my butt. I've got to the point where I can feel their eyes. Come on."

I continued up the stairs, and at the landing, she stopped suddenly and my hard on jabbed her in the left part of her butt!! I immediately backed off, mortified, eyes bulging. "It's ok," she said. "Accidents happen." And muttered to herself, "Like that's never happened before."

She threw her keys on her desk, told me to stand at attention, drew up a chair and looked at my cock and balls for minute, without touching. Then she went to her desk and picked up the phone, dialing a number. I heard her ask the person on the other end to come to her office, this was something of an emergency. No, not life or death, but needing more than take two aspirins and call me in the morning.

She told me I could relax, but remain standing. The pain in my nuts was increasing.

There I stood, nude, with a raging erection, when the college nurse walked in. She took a quick look at me, then talked to Miss Anderson. I couldn't hear what she said, but Miss Anderson pointed at my erection.

The nurse came over in front of me and looked me up and down, stopping at my cock.

"Your name's Ken, isn't it? I'm Miss Hutchinson, the resident nurse."

She was a pleasant woman, with a nice smile. She was dressed in a short black skirt and high heels. She looked incredible. My heart kicked in overtime again.

Miss Anderson said I should stand at attention again.

"How old are you, Ken?" I told her twenty. She asked if I had a girlfriend. I said no. Then she asked, as though it were a casual question, how often I masturbated. No female, no one, in fact, had ever asked me such an intimate question. I was silent while my brain processed the information, then responded in a shaky voice at least once daily, but I hadn't now for a month and a half. She turned and looked at Miss Anderson, who raised an eyebrow in response.

"I need to examine your penis and test...penis and testicle! I keep forgetting I'm not in anatomy class. Your cock and balls. That's how you young men refer to them. So, I'll need to touch you. Ok? Try not get too excited, all right?"

She took my cock in her hand, asking over her shoulder to Miss Anderson how long I'd been this hard. Miss Anderson responded with an hour and a half.

Miss Hutchinson raised her eyebrows and spoke under her breath, "Teach this to my husband."

She lifted my cock and started to manipulate it. If it had been possible to get any harder, I would have!

"Ok, Ken, what I'm doing now is examining your cock for any abnormalities. I'm looking down the length, and it seems ok." She moved it around in a circle, and up and down, finally giving it a slight slap sideways. "Full range of motion." She put one hand on the top, and one on the bottom, and squeezed them together. "This is to test for a degree of hardness. It's subjective, of course, but from my experience, I would classify this as absolutely rock hard. It does, however, feel rather hot. Have you noticed it's any less sensitive than before?" I said yes.

She checked my heartbeat.

"Rather rapid. Why is that? Are you excited, or afraid?"

I admitted to being rather more afraid than excited.

She smiled. "Don't worry. We're here to help. I need to examine your balls now. I have to squeeze them, but I'll be careful. I know how sensitive a man's balls are. Do you have any pain there?" I admitted to mild pain, especially when I moved.

She took my balls in her hand, gently running her fingers around them. It hurt, but I didn't admit it. She gestured to Miss Anderson, who came over to me and felt my balls also.

Then she pulled a rubber glove out of her pocket.

"There's one more thing I should try. It's highly unlikely that a young man should have an inflamed prostate, but epididymal hypertension is statistically unlikely, too. So, I'm going to be thorough and do this. Turn around now, bend over and grab your ankles."

I did as she said, a bit reluctantly, not knowing what would be next, I did so. I felt something pull my butt cheeks apart, felt the cool air on the crack of my ass, then something else, something cold and liquid flowing there. Suddenly, something large and hard was shoved up in side me. I gasped and started to stand up, but she pushed me down. What ever was in me, was moving around in my butt.

"Just stay there for a second more and it will all be over. That's my finger you feel inside you, and in a minute, it will be out."

Soon, I felt it withdraw, and sighed with relief. I could feel her take a tissue and wipe the lubricant away. Finally, she said it was ok to stand up and turn around.

I turned around, stood at attention again, legs spread, hands behind my head, with a raging erection and pains in my balls while two women discussed what to do with me! I couldn't hear what they said; I could only catch the nurse saying I was a Tanner 5, whatever that meant. It seemed to end with Miss Hutchinson shrugging her shoulders, gesturing at my hard on, and walking out the door.

Miss Anderson told me I could stand normally now.

She stood up, walked around the desk and stood in front of me, arms crossed, leaning back.

"Ken, have you ever heard of blue balls?" I admitted I hadn't

"It's a fairly rare condition that afflicts males only. It's caused by an accumulation of sperm in the testicles. Your balls are always producing sperm, and the stuff has to be released or it can build up and cause pain. My brother had it once, said it was horribly painful. Fortunately, the solution is simple. I was going to suggest that your girlfriend might assist you, but you don't have one, do you? I've come to realize you're pretty far behind the other guys in that respect."

I must have shown it on my face. The despair, the sense of worthlessness I felt at that pronouncement.

She put her hand on my shoulder, laughing slightly, and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I know you're just the shy type. But you've got to admit a twenty year old guy with out a girlfriend is pretty rare. So, the only other thing you can do is masturbate. As long as you do it regularly, the problem will be solved."

I started to say something, then a huge, sharp pain, stuck my balls, emanated out into my abdomen, as though someone had put them in a vise and squeezed while simultaneously using a blowtorch. My eyes bulged, and my breath was gone, otherwise I would have screamed. I doubled over, grabbing my balls.

I felt her hand on my back. "Ken," there was urgency in her voice, "are you ok?"

I looked up at her, tears of pain in my eyes. I heard my self hoarsely say, "I'm sorry, Miss Anderson, I broke your rule about covering up."

"That's ok, it's only for the pool, anyway. Are you ok?"

I quaked when another wave of pain hit me.

"Ken. Ken, what's wrong?"

I managed to gasp out the words, "Pain...balls."

"I'm going to call for ambulance," and started for the phone.

I was groaning in agony. Another wave hit, and I fell down on the floor.

"Ken," she said.

Her hand was on my back again. She asked if I could stand up. Every muscle in my body was contracted.

"You have to stand up. I have to get between your legs."

She went behind me, grabbed me around the chest and helped me stand up then went in front again.

She pushed me back toward a table behind me.

"Put your butt up on the edge of the table. Move forward a little so everything dangles down. Move your hands away."

I was perched on the edge of the table, forcing myself to lean back, all my muscles trying cramp, my cock sticking straight up, tears flowing from my eyes.

I saw her take a step back, talking to herself, "Dammit, Ken." A pause, then she was talking to herself. "Ok, Kendra, this has to happen. You can't just leave him like this. Just get on with it." She went quickly to the cabinet, opened it and took out a bottle of some kind of lotion and roll of paper towels. She put them on the table behind me.

She poured a line of baby oil on my throbbing cock. It felt cool and silky, then her hand, warm and soft, started stroking. I must have flinched; she looked in my eyes, hers reflecting concern, then went back to the task at hand.

Oh God, that felt good. No female had ever touched like this. Even through the pain, I was feeling a strange mixture of embarrassment, excitement, fear, hope. I opened my eyes and saw her looking down at my stiff organ, concentrating on working it, a slight sheen of perspiration on her forehead and upper lip. She licked her lips.

"Does this feel good?" God, yes, I gasped. She smiled that adorable smile of hers; even her fear for me hadn't negated the obvious enjoyment she took in having control over me. She looked me in the eyes for a second, the impish smile playing on her face. "I kinda suspected it might."

She knew exactly how to masturbate a male; her hands grasped tightly, jerked rapidly, working up and down.

The were a few more minutes of pain, slowly abating as my organ warmed in her hands and the muscles started to relax. And then it happened. With almost no warning, every muscle in my body flexed again , I threw my head back, gasped, moaned, and grimaced; my hips shot upward, I grabbed the table, holding on for dear life; my cock was jerking back and forth, and the whole universe suddenly was sucked into my body and ejected out my organ, which was exploding, jumping, jerking, writhing. My balls felt as though they were sucked out my dick, pulling up inside of me, being drained.

Through tight fists, squinting eyes and clenched teeth, I could barely see Miss Anderson. She had jumped to the side, and put her hand in front of my cock to catch the ejaculation, but she had the presence of mind not to stop pumping me, in fact, she increased the pressure and the pace.

"Come on Ken, you can do it. Keep squirting, get it all out..."

Finally, the last of came out of me, and I fell back on the table, broken, empty. I was overcome by a feeling of peace, and release. I had no idea it would feel like this, so good, so incredible. And more, there was a feeling of something opening up, of a great secret having been revealed, something into which I was now initiated and now a part of it.

She held up her sperm covered hand, and regarded it, "Good the last drop," she said, smiling, obviously pleased with herself. She got a wet cloth and started cleaning off my cock. I was incapable of speech, just sitting there, staring off into space, trying to take this in. I must have seemed catatonic.

She pulled my chin up to meet her eyes, and grabbed my near flaccid cock. "Are you ok," she said, jerking on it for emphasis. I managed to nod. I could feel her holding my manhood, and my balls were still slightly painful, but the pain was receding my the minute.

"Wow, talk about geysers. Old Faithful has nothing on you," she smilingly said.

"You see," she said, "the problem isn't this." She squeezed by it for emphasis. "It's these." And she gently cradled my balls with her other hand.

"The first time I saw you naked, I realized that you had an average cock, and don't be offended, there's no dishonor in having an average one. Although the compensation is that when you get hard, you're like a rock! But you have very large balls. I've seen thousands of naked males and I've rarely seen any this size. I should have realized by the way they hung down, like halfway to your knees, that they were also heavy. But until I just now felt them, I hadn't realized that they were heavy and firm. Most balls are fairly squishy. What all that means is that you're producing a lot more sperm than most guys, and you have to release it even more often."

I started to ask how she knew this, but she understood the question before I could ask it.

"Because I've squeezed a lot of balls in my time. We used to give guys physicals in groups. We'd have them strip and line up at attention, then I'd go down the line and squeeze their nuts and have them cough. Most guys got hard. Anyway, large balls shouldn't produce more sperm, but you seem to be an exception. I've only seen this happen to one other young man, and he had to go the emergency room, so I realized I had to do something quickly. There, all clean, and I do believe your nuts are starting to return to their normal color."

She was cleaning her hands, and talked as she did so, "We have to talk about what just happened her. You must never—I mean never, never, ever, ever—admit to anyone, and I mean anyone (friends, family, ANYONE!) that this took place. I know guys; you like to brag to your friends. Don't, please. You understand? I'm dead serious about this. There could be awful consequences. I could lose my job."

She paused, thinking, "My contract has a clause that prohibits any sexual contact between a student and teacher. It even prohibits 'intimate contact'. I suppose it's because they knew that I'd be teaching naked young men, but I remember at the interview they went over that three times for emphasis that there should be no physical contact beyond that necessitated by my role as teacher."

She finished washing her hands. "So, this was for uhm, medicinal purposes only, OK? Do you feel better?"

I stood up, shakily, and she grabbed me to keep me from falling down.

I looked into those blue eyes, at that softly pretty, freckled face, and I saw everything good and desirable in a woman, the beauty, the grace, kindness and gentleness, and emotions I'd never felt before came rushing out of me. I no longer cared that I was nude; I had no embarrassment in front of her, all I felt was an overwhelming desire that this incredible creature would so much as look upon me with a benevolent smile. That she had opened this door for me, and with a gentility I could never have hoped for, was just more than I could have believed. It seemed like a dream.

I took her right hand, and covered it with both of mine, and kissed it. Her skin was warm and soft; her hand scented with my cum. She was staring intently into my eyes, surprised, but not shocked. She didn't resist when I took her right hand and put it back on my flaccid cock. She squeezed it tightly and it started to stiffen.

"I have no way of saying what I'm feeling right now, Miss Anderson. All I can say is a million thank yous. I will never forget this. You are an angel."

She smiled a wide eyed smile, the blue eyes almost twinkling. "Not quite. And you're welcome Mr. Harris."

My cock was once again hard and throbbing in her hand.

"We just emptied that thing and it's hard again. Young guys. I swear you're all walking sperm banks."

I was surprised that she didn't let go, but instead took me tightly by my erection, and led me down the stairs to the locker room. The school was empty, and I stood up against my locker, staring at our image in the mirror behind her. Her finely shaped butt, the curvy, muscled legs, the short blonde hair; and my nude body.

She ran her hand through my hair. "If you just weren't my student." She jerked my cock a couple of times, and said, "Remember to start emptying this thing, ok?"

I turned around to my locker. I was afraid to look her in the face.

"Miss Anderson, I want to tell you something. I used to think of centerfolds and actresses when I jerked off. But from now on, and I hope I wont' insult or offend you with this, but I just have to tell you, from now on it will be you I imagine."

I braced myself for the possibility that she might slap me. In a few seconds, I felt her hand slip between my legs and grab my nuts; then her other hand came around from behind and grabbed my cock as it stiffened again. I felt her breath on my back. "I told you had big balls, which you do. What I didn't tell you was how cute I think big balls are." She withdrew her hands, smacked both my butt cheeks and was gone.