Kendra's Dare

Story Info
Kendra accepts her 18th birthday dare.
2.7k words
4.36
20.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night club was the only entertainment in our township for young adults and some of the teenagers from high school, if you had a fake driver's license to get in. My girlfriends and I were let in almost every weekend since we turned sixteen, and we enjoyed mingling with the college culture.

Tonight would be different in that I would be flying solo. My eighteenth birthday was on Saturday night, and as tradition, my best friend issued me a dare to complete. This dare was clever, but most of all, it was exciting. I couldn't wait to get to the club and carry out the task.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as I painted my lips with my favorite dark mauve lipstick to make them look fuller. Checking my phone, it was 11:14 pm and on a Monday night, the club would be less crowded. My parents were out of town on a summer vacation that I wasn't interested in, and an Uber was on its way.

I was wearing a slinky and sparkling black club dress, with a low-dipped front that showed off the flesh between my full C-sized breasts. The skirt came down over the top of my black stockings that were held in place by a black garter belt at my pear shaped waist. I straightened my long and coffee-black hair to give a high-class look to my Native American features.

Sliding black heels on my feet, I grabbed my silver fringe clutch purse and walked down the steps just in time to hear my phone ring. My Uber ride was waiting outside. I slid into the vehicle, I closed the door and placed my seatbelt on.

"Where am I takin' ya?" she asked, in her southern Texas drawl.

"The Lotus," I answered. My fingertips reached up to adjust the small, black choker hugging the center of my seemly neck. High school was finally over, and all the popularity of the things we used to do seemed like a dream as I reflected back on it. Though, the reminiscing was likely taking my mind away from the nervous knots in my stomach overtaking it on this dare.

A few short miles later, I stepped out onto the sidewalk and approached the VIP entrance of the club. A velvet rope of dark purple lined along a side entrance where a selective group of gorgeous individuals were waiting. As I neared the door, the bouncer looked me over and let me in, recognizing me from my frequent visits to the club.

The strong vibrations of trap music from the club floor were pounding everywhere as I walked up the carpeted steps to the VIP lounge. You had to make a reservation to get in, and when I made it to the top of the stairs, I opened up my phone to the second bouncer waiting there to confirm my reservation.

Once approved, he opened the door to the VIP lounge of the club that was above the dance floor in a surrounding perfect square. The open floor was carpeted all the way across to help mute the acoustics, and sound barriers were placed in every lounge room to quiet the noise down so people could talk and mingle.

Rather than make my way to my VIP lounge, I walked straight toward the restrooms. They were hardly used in a place like this, but looking down the hall, I noticed nobody was there and I quickly slipped inside of the men's room. It was a heavy door that locked from the inside, and the bathroom had two closing stalls, two urinals, and two bathroom sinks. The walls were deep red, and the floors were cream-colored tile.

Once I verified I was by myself, I quickly moved to the end stall. I glanced inside and noticed that the hole that some guy had punched through the bathroom stall years ago was still there. The club was too cheap to fix it, and all they did was hollow it out. It was pivotal to this dare that my bestie had given to me.

I entered the bathroom stall, then locked the door and took a picture of the hole. I then texted the picture to my bestie, Megan.

Text to Megan [11:39 pm]: I'm here. No turning back now!

It only took a few seconds to hear back from her.

Text from Megan [11:40 pm]: OMG! I can't believe you're doing this! I want a pic!

I grinned softly and sat down on the closed toilet lid, feeling my heart pound loudly in my chest.

Text to Megan [11:41 pm]: Don't worry. I'll get one.

I didn't wait very long before the main door opened up and a guy stepped inside, approaching the bathroom sinks. I didn't know what he looked like, but I felt my breath hitch in my chest before I centered myself and made a soft sound from my lips to catch his attention.

"Psst!"

There was no movement or sound. So, I tried again.

"Psst!"

"Someone there?" His tone was light, sounding like he was in his late twenties.

"Yes," I announced, my clearly feminine voice echoed in the bathroom.

I heard him approach my locked stall to confirm I was a female, and he took a moment to look around the men's room before peeking through the gap of the stall door at me. I wasn't sure what to do, but I leaned back against the closed toilet seat and slowly spread my legs apart, letting the light overhead shine down on my body barely covered by my dress.

He watched quietly while I dragged my manicured nails over my stocking-clad thighs.

"Want your dick sucked?" I uttered softly.

"What?" He sounded unsure that he heard me right.

"Do you want me to suck your dick?" My voice was quivering, but more resonant. My pulse was so loud in my ears from the anxiety that moved through my flushed body. My chest was rising and falling with worried breaths while I waited for a response.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

Am I serious? Am I in this men's bathroom for my health? All right, maybe a little persuasion. Gently, my fingertips pinched the fabric and adhesive tape covering my chest and peeled them away to reveal my breasts in all of their glory.

"What do you think?" My tone dripped with seduction and confidence. The tape held the fabric off to the side, my hands swept under my bust and I massaged the weight of them in my palms. I heard him trying to open the door to my stall, and I leaned forward to speak firmly.

"Lock the men's room door and get into the stall next to mine."

The man hurried to the door and turned the latch, then quickly got into the stall and closed it. I slid off the toilet, and approached the hole between the stalls. Gently, my manicured hand tapped at the space, and I could hear him fumbling with his pants on the other side.

When he was ready, a pale cock bobbed freely through the six-inch-wide opening, with the tip facing the floor, though I could see he was getting hard. The stranger was well trimmed around his groin, and his pride was easily eight inches with a helm-shaped tip.

Well, hello little soldier. Quickly, and without my flash, I snapped a photo of his dick through the hole and then put my phone down on the toilet seat.

I lowered myself down onto the floor and he would see my knees straddling beneath the stall divider. I watched his length shiver when I assumed a position in front of him, and I braced my hand on the handicap bar in my stall. I took in one more breath to steady my nerves, and focused on his awaiting erection.

With a wet lick of my palm, my hand closed around his little helmet and kneaded him gently. A quiet hum sighed out from the other side of the stall, and the border between us wobbled when he braced his hands over the top.

My grip moved down behind the thick ridge of his cap and long strokes of my hand were joined with my tongue wiggling in wet circles around his swelling balls. A forced huff left his lips, sucking his breath back in through his clenched teeth as I was beginning.

Lifting my face from his sack, while my hand was jerking his veiny member that uniquely curved downward, my tongue licked over the tip, wiggling him back and forth inside of my hot open mouth.

"Fuck, yeah," he whispered, pressing his hips flush with this underused gloryhole. Gliding him back and forth over my wet tongue, my lips wrapped around his head and I sucked him inward then popped him free from my mouth, hearing him moan appreciatively.

Placing him past my lips again, I closed them and lowered my hand down to his jewels and massaged them in my palm, nodding my head forward in a steady rhythm across half of his length. My dark mauve lipstick dragged across his loose skin that firmed up inside of my teenage mouth.

"Oh, fuck, can you go deeper?" he asked through his groaning exhales, and I smiled internally at his sweet begging.

Subtle at first, but soon he could feel my tongue sliding further by the inch with each bob of my head, and the confines of my throat gagging when he made contact with my uvula. My painted pout kissed against the base of his groin, and I paused, holding his little soldier deep in my vocal trench with his perfect downward curve.

His breath seized, and a loud grunt forced past his stuttering breaths while I gagged and my stomach hitched for the eight seconds that I could manage to let his cock choke me. Drawing away all at once, I snared a gasp into my lungs and coughed. My hand returned to his spit-coated cock and stroked his meat rapidly while I calmed my breathing.

"Fuck, I'm close," he warned me, but the drizzle of pre-cum that was evident on his little man's cap was lapped onto my tongue, and I moaned around his tip that I sucked like a hard candy.

"Mmmm... I can tell," my sultry tone purred out, and he leaned back just a moment to look down at his lipstick-stained cock. I let him go and leaned forward to rest my chin at the base of the hole and wet my lips for him.

Without hesitation, he grabbed his little man at the base, and pressed that dome cap to my lips. I slurped him in and pulled in a deep breath just before he brushed his tip over my tongue, and then urged himself down past my larynx. His groans were stuttering between his heavy and harsh breaths while I coughed and seized around his length.

I lose all sense of time and place when I am down on my knees, and all of my focus centers on the task at hand. My heart will flutter, my mind will obsess over his breathing and the delicate sounds that would bloom from each suck, movement, or sweep of my tongue. There I was, in the men's room, with a stranger's pride thrusting in and out of my mouth with only a thin wall separating us.

I don't know him, and he doesn't know me. The only thing he knows for certain, is that a hot, young girl with huge breasts wanted to suck him off, and being a red-blooded male, he couldn't resist.

He pulled his head back to groan, his thin body stretched to the forward motions of his hips, as though my mouth were a magnet that was luring him back each time. The liquid suction sounds between his erection and my collapsed cheeks echoed in the bathroom, interrupted by his heavy growls and my deep coughing when he'd fill me to his base. Drawing away, syrupy wisps of spit would drool down my chin while his hot bone was more difficult to bend as he neared his edge.

His thighs banged against the stall repeatedly when an aching heat snared his sack; a prelude that I was more than ready for. Bracing myself as the stall's wall and my chin resting inside the hole were being rattled by his fervent thrusts toward my face, the sound of his pleasure reached a desperate edge through his harsh breathing leading up until that final moment.

He roared like a beast and forced himself down my windpipe. A long and deep groan followed the hot and milky taste of his seed spitting from the helmet of his little soldier, and I held as firmly as I could in spite of the squeezing of my solar plexus demanding that I needed to breathe.

When he pulled away, I gasped and coughed, blindly reaching for my phone and taking another discreet picture of his lipstick and spit-covered member and the area around his waist through the hole.

Proof acquired.

I rose up from the floor and brushed any dirt from my tights while I grabbed a piece of toilet paper to rub the remaining lipstick and spit from my mouth and chin. I listened to him calm his breathing and hum in satisfaction, while I moved the adhesive and the cloth of my dress back over my breasts.

"Thank you," he said, exhausted.

"You're welcome," I answered back.

"Hey," he said, to catch my attention.

"Hm?" I was curious what he wanted.

"I've seen your tits. Can I see your pussy?" he asked.

My brows raised lightly. I mean, I wasn't expecting it, but I shrugged and pulled my panties down to sit at my ankles. As I did so, I turned toward the gloryhole and bent at my middle sliding my hands down my spread legs. I then raised the back of my dress to reveal my round ass and my tight and bare labia that were partially flowered open, with a small part of my hood poking through in arousal.

"Mmm.. fuck, you have a nice lookin' pussy," he said, with an appreciative, seduced tone.

"Thanks." My hand reached up between my legs and gently stroked my middle finger up and down between my damp lips before I reached down to my panties and pulled them back up, and tugged the skirt of my dress back down.

"I'll wait for you to leave," I firmly hinted.

"Got it." He unlocked the stall and walked to the door. When a hot girl sucks your dick through a gloryhole, you don't try to upset her. I heard the lock unlatch and the door squeaked open, then it slowly closed again with a click. I waited about thirty seconds before I stepped out of the stall and approached the sinks. With some horrible cherry scented soap, I washed my lips and reapplied my lipstick, then looked down to my phone to send those two pictures.

Text to Megan [12:04 am]: Dare is done. Next?

I rubbed my lips together to distribute the lipstick evenly, and then I quickly walked out of the bathroom before anyone else could see me. As I was walking past all of the VIP lounges, my phone chimed.

Text from Megan [12:07 am]: Holy fuck he had a big dick! Damn!

Second text.

Text from Megan [12:09 am]: Alright. Come to our favorite restaurant. I was waiting here in case you chickened out.

I grinned softly and placed my phone in my clutch purse after answering in affirmation. As I headed back down the steps and out onto the street, I walked about thirty feet from the entrance when I passed a dark tan Cadillac taxi. The driver had his window rolled down.

"The Blue Clove?" I said to the driver, and he clicked a switch on his dashboard. The light on top of his vehicle showed that he was on duty.

"Hop in." He replied. I opened the back door and slid across the smooth leather seats, eager to meet up with Megan, thinking about the dare she would take on her own eighteenth birthday.