Kendra's Strange Threesome

Story Info
Kendra and Kev play with a non-binary trans person.
8.8k words
4.48
5.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra's Strange Threesome

Our movie was finished and we were sitting naked on the couch, Kendra with her head in my lap lazily blowing me while I played idly with her long black braids. I didn't feel especially horny at that moment and probably wouldn't cum, but it felt good to feel Kendra's lips around my cock while her tongue played gently with my slit. Just a picture of gentle domestic bliss -- you can't have wild bondage sex every night of the week and still make it to work in the morning. Believe me, we tried that for a while, and I can testify that it's not all that good for you.

Kendra lifted her mouth off my cock and looked up at me. "It's Friday tomorrow. Should we do something a bit special?"

"That could be really nice. Did you have anything in particular in mind?"

She stroked my cock gently with her hand as she spoke. "Well, we haven't been to Draco's in quite a while. There's usually a few new scenes to watch there. Maybe we'll get inspired, or maybe we'll just have fun watching to see what other people have thought of."

Draco's Dungeon. Once Kendra had gotten me hooked on BDSM -- well, mostly bondage and discipline, without much sado-masochism -- we had been dabbling in the bondage scene to the extent of occasionally dropping by fetish clubs like Draco's. It's a pretty laid-back place, and no-one cares whether you dive enthusiastically into fetish scenes or just sit back and entertain yourself by watching what others do. You can get naked, or keep some or all of your clothes on, whatever serves your current mood. When we go there, we sometimes run into friends from the BDSM scene, or people we don't know who become our friends by the end of the night.

Neither of us is personally into pain play, but it's interesting to see how other people use pain as a sexual turn-on. Kendra just likes me to tie her up in interesting ways and fuck her senseless, and the wealth of bondage furniture that Draco's provides makes it easy to come up with interesting kinds of restraint. Even though we more often do what we do in private at home, we've found that sometimes doing it in a semi-public environment adds an element of exhibitionism that amps up the sensations hugely.

"Let's make it a date," I said as Kendra took my cock, now suddenly hard, back in her mouth.

**

We stepped out of the cab, paid the driver, presented our membership cards and proof of vaccination at the door, and walked in. The change room at Draco's is mixed gender -- if you're going to do the things that people do in Draco's, you'd better have gotten over any shyness about your body a long time ago.

We had decided to go with a more or less naked look. I was wearing a minor variant of the outfit I had christened at T'Jalla's bondage show -- leather straps crossed over my chest and another set of straps that cradled my junk without hiding any of it. I still liked the way that thing gently massaged my balls whenever I moved. Studded leather bracelets completed the dom look.

Kendra wore a studded leather collar that matched my bracelets. She was wearing tit jewelry -- little silver bells clipped to each nipple. The clips weren't painful nipple clamps, just light attachment clips that didn't pinch any more than clip-on earrings. A studded leather belt around her waist and a pair of black heels completed the outfit. As I said: about as close to naked as we could get and still be wearing something interesting.

"Feel like starting with a cruise of the scenery?" Kendra asked. We started ambling around the large room, taking in various scenes from a respectful distance.

Most were pretty classic. A man hung by his wrists from a suspension pulley, wearing a cock-and-ball cage while another man worked over his back and ass with a riding crop. Another man was chained over a spanking bench, his ankles spread wide and secured to the legs of the bench on one side, his wrists to the legs on the other. A woman was pegging him in the ass with a big strapon, to the evident satisfaction of both parties. Another woman was cuffed face-in to a St. Andrew's cross while a man switched her ass with a light cane, adding methodically to the red stripes that were working their way down her flesh in a neat, professional-looking pattern while she whimpered around the ball gag strapped into her mouth.

Nothing was all that unusual, but the collective atmosphere was definitely arousing. It was fun to be in the presence of so many people with so many different tastes in kink. We paused a few minutes to watch the woman being switched on the bum, admiring the practiced way her dom was laying out the stripes in neatly spaced rows, never hitting hard enough to do real damage but obviously causing a lot of pain that the woman was finding intensely pleasurable. Despite the whimpers, we could smell the scent of aroused pussy from our middle-distance vantage point.

Finally the man put down the cane, pressed his huge erection into what must have been a thoroughly slicked pussy, and began to thrust slowly. Each thrust brought a gasp of pleasure from the woman, only partly muffled by the ball in her mouth. It must have been painful to have his pelvic region slam into her glowing red backside with each balls-deep thrust, but she didn't seem to mind. I gently massaged Kendra's pussy, already getting wet from the sight of the woman being so thoroughly rammed in front of us. The woman finally let out a muffled orgasmic scream, and the man gave a few more pumps and held his cock still, obviously pumping his load deep inside her.

That show was over for now. As the man pulled his cock out and released an ooze of cum from her well-filled pussy, we moved on to see what else the evening would offer.

As we turned a corner, Kendra suddenly gasped and grabbed my arm. "Is that what I think it is?" I looked where she was pointing, and at first didn't see anything very unusual. A naked woman displaying a lot of tattoos and piercings -- nipples, septum, labia, clitoral hood -- was bound over another spanking bench, a pretty common sight at Draco's. Then I realized what was unusual.

An electric branding iron sat in a rack beside her, plugged in and heating up. The end was already glowing dull red, and as we watched, it began turning brighter red and then orange. A few whisps of smoke curled up from it as it heated. A man was watching thoughtfully, obviously waiting for it to come up to temperature.

The design at the end was quite small and I couldn't make it out from where we were standing, but I knew there were places that specialized in custom brands for those who were into this particular kind of body mod kink. Neither Kendra nor I are at all into body mod, even the mild kind -- neither of us has any piercings other than the studs in Kendra's ears, and the only tattoo we have between us is a discrete butterfly between Kendra's shoulder blades. This woman, on the other hand, obviously loved body art, and had decided to take it to another level.

Her face showed a mixture of apprehension and elation. This was obviously something she wanted to happen, although you could read some second thoughts on her face as well. A dungeon monitor was hovering, keeping a close eye on this unusually extreme scene.

Kendra and I both cringed as the man picked up the branding iron, but couldn't look away. He selected a spot on the top outside of her left asscheek, lined up the iron carefully, pressed for about three seconds, then pulled it away. It left a design that looked like an intricately interwoven set of initials. The woman's skin was light brown, a shade darker than Kendra's, and I knew that the brand would stand out handsomely as a light pinky-white scar when it healed. Right now it was an angry red.

The woman had clenched her lips tightly to stifle a scream when the iron touched her flesh, although a little whimper had escaped. Now she was just breathing deeply to control the pain. Finally she was able to gasp out a faint "Thank you, Master."

"I think I need a drink. You with me?" We sat at the bar and ordered drinks. Unlike some fetish clubs, Draco's serves alcohol, although the DM's are careful not to let anyone get too hammered to be able to indulge safely in their chosen kink. Right then, we felt the need of some alcohol to help us process what we'd just seen.

"Jesus," said Kendra. "I know that there are people who think tattoos and piercings aren't quite extreme enough."

"Or painful enough."

"Right, or painful enough. That looked painful as hell. But I'd expect people to get it done in some sort of professional clinic, just like a tattoo, not in public at a fetish club."

"I guess once you get the design the way you like it, it's a lot more difficult to make a mistake that it is with a tattoo. And you're not sticking anything under the skin, so there's not much risk of infection."

"Self-cauterizing. Ugh!" Kendra shuddered. "I guess if you're going to do something that extreme, you might as well show off the experience to everybody who cares to watch."

"The asscheek is an odd choice, though. Why have a mark like that where hardly anyone will see it?"

"Maybe a first attempt, just to see if she likes the effect? We've been coming here long enough to know that some people are really hard to figure out." We turned back to our drinks and swivelled around on our bar stools to watch the interesting parade of people in their imaginative costumes, or lack thereof.

**

After a few minutes, another person joined us at the bar. They were tall, white, with straight blonde hair in a sort of page-boy style. Nice set of compact breasts, maybe B cup. And as they sat down, I noticed a large, well-hung penis.

I noted this interesting fact, but didn't think a whole lot of it. Lots of trans people have both female and male body parts. For some it's a step in a journey, and for others it's the way they want to stay. The only confusing part was that, without clothes to convey gender signals, I couldn't tell whether they were presenting as male or female. It shouldn't matter, I guess, but it shows you how deeply entrenched our cultural expectations of gender binaries are. How do you react to someone who doesn't obviously fit a gender category?

After a few sips of their drink, our new barmate began to chat. They were likely at Draco's to get some company, and maybe pick up a playmate for the evening.

"I like your outfits. The matching studded leather is a really nice touch, marks you out as being together." Their voice was sort of feminine in timbre, but deeper than most women's voices. Sort of in-between.

"That we are," I replied. "We're just here tonight to see what's happening."

"The nipple bells are cute, too." Kendra smiled and rocked her shoulders back and forth to wiggle her breasts and make the bells jingle.

"Did you see that branding scene a little while ago? Not what you usually see at Draco's, that's for sure."

"No, I missed it. Damn. That sounds interesting."

"That's one way to describe it. I didn't think I was shockable, but we both felt a bit rattled after that one.

"I'm Kendra, by the way. That's Kev." Kendra held out her hand and the person shook it.

"I'm Sam. I'll let you figure out whether it's short for Samuel or Samantha." They obviously weren't going to offer any help putting them in a gender pigeonhole.

"Just to settle any confusion, I generally identify as non-binary, although when the mood strikes me I can pass as male or female. Usually I'm just 'they.' Started life male, began to transition to female, got this far and decided I kind of liked the ambiguity. Confuses hell out of people, but it means I don't have to fit a gender box unless I want to.

"I'm also a switch. Sometimes my masculine or feminine side depends on which end of the paddle I'm on."

Usually I would have counted this as "too much information," coming from a total stranger only a few sentences into a casual conversation. However, in this case I found it oddly comforting not having to guess at their gender expression. Also, Draco's has a way of making people weirdly frank. Saves a lot of fishing around when you're looking for a playmate who complements your brand of kink.

"What do you two like to do for fun here at Draco's?"

"Well, I'm definitely a sub and Kev's definitely a dom. I don't get my kicks from pain, so we pass on the floggers and paddles. Mostly I like Kev to tie me up and fuck me. Often in the ass. We have a pretty good dungeon at home, but we like coming here once in a while because they have such a great selection of bondage furniture and devices. Plus, we get a kick out of the atmosphere."

"Ever thought of double-teaming someone who's gender-ambiguous?"

That stopped me cold. "How exactly are you thinking of doing that?"

"There's lots of ways. That's the beauty of the arrangement. I'm feeling kind of in a sub mood today, so how about this? You strap me down to that bondage mat on my hands and knees. Kev fucks my ass and Kendra sucks my cock."

Well, Draco's does bring out people's ability to get right to the point. I digested the suggestion for many long seconds. Kendra's basically heterosexual, but she does have a bi side that she enjoys letting out from time to time -- case in point, our recent threesome adventures with Allyson. I've always considered myself pretty hopelessly hetero.

I saw a play a long time ago that resonated with me. I don't remember many of the details any more, but I remember that the plot revolved around a straight man struggling honestly to understand his gay son. One exchange has really stuck with me:

Father: Have you ever... like... with a woman?

Son: Yeah, I had sex with a woman once.

Father: Well? How was it?

Son: I don't know. Kind of soft, and squashy.

Father (yelling): I like 'em soft and squashy!

That's me. I like 'em soft and squashy. I couldn't care less what other people do, but for my own taste, the thought of fucking a man's hard, muscular and possibly hairy body just isn't attractive. Not repulsive, just not attractive. Kendra's soft curves seem like a much better choice.

But then, this wasn't a man. This was Sam, and I had no idea what his body would feel like. Their body. Damn, I've got to stop doing that. Thirty-two years of linguistic conditioning is really no excuse.

"Honestly, I have no fucking idea, but I'm game to try anything once. Kendra?"

"Works for me. I love sucking cock, and I'm interested to find out what Sam's tastes like."

"Wonderful. I love working with opposite-sex couples. It lets me really put this multi-purpose body of mine to work. Normally I like some impact play too, but if you're not really into it, let's just have a really good three-way fuck."

We finished our drinks and then found an unoccupied bondage mat. Unlike some of the fancy bondage furniture at Draco's, it was pretty simple -- just a stiff padded mat with straps around the edges that you could use to hold a sub in whatever creative position you fancied. Sam got down on their hands and knees and put wrists, elbows, knees and ankles in the open cuffs -- kind of like our favourite bondage frame, but flat on the floor and with no dildo holder or collar. One of us went up each side and snugged up the cuffs.

I kneeled down and stared at Sam's puckered asshole, not being quite sure where to begin. Kendra was more direct. She got down her hands and knees, then rolled onto her back 180 degrees from Sam, her nipple bells jingling gently as she rolled. She slid her body under theirs. Along the way, she came to Sam's dangling breasts, and stopped to lick and suck them by way of warmup. This put hers right in line with Sam's mouth, and they returned the favour, pulling gently with their lips on the clips of the bells and maximizing the erotic potential of the sixty-nine position. I heard both people's breathing deepening as their arousal started to grow.

I gave my head a shake. Why was I wondering where to start? It's just an asshole, you idiot. Lube it up and work your cock into it.

I checked the lube bottles that Draco's always leaves within easy reach, and selected one that said it was formulated for anal: extra thick to stay where you need it. I rubbed some on Sam's asshole and some on my cock. Sam's ass didn't feel particularly hard, muscular or hairy. It felt soft, almost like Kendra's, but still with a masculine bone structure underneath that included a narrower pelvis than hers. Ambiguous all the way, eh Sam?

I quickly lost my tentativeness at fucking this sort-of man. Kendra had worked her way down to Sam's cock and was sucking it enthusiastically, taking it balls-deep in her throat before coming back up for air. All that sex going on right under me had my cock rock-hard in anticipation of joining in, so I put its head against Sam's asshole and started to push, first gently and then a bit harder.

Sam's sphincter resisted a bit at first, just like Kendra's always does, but then it opened up and I slid slowly and carefully in. They seemed easier to get into than Kendra does, probably as a result of a bigger general body frame. It certainly wouldn't have been because of more practice -- Kendra is a very well practiced anal slut.

After s bit of working at cross-purposes, the three of us got into the right rhythm. Sam rocked forward and shoved his cock down Kendra's throat, then rocked back on my cock as I thrust it forward. I found myself enjoying the sensation of Sam's tight sphincter and rectum sliding up and down my shaft every bit as much as I enjoyed Kendra's. Maybe more, given the erotic novelty of our scene.

Sam, responding to the fact that Kendra's pussy was right in their face, put their tongue on if and started licking her in the same rhythm as everything else that was going on. Sam started making little yelps in rhythm with all the thrusting and licking that was happening, sounding for all the world like a woman having an especially enjoyable pussy-fuck. I could feel my own orgasm building, radiating out from the sensations around my cock and egged on by what Sam and Kendra were doing to each other.

My orgasm came on quickly. My cock pulsed and I blew a big load far up into Sam's body. The weirdness of the scene made for one of the biggest orgasms I'd had in a while. Kendra was right -- we were starting to get into a bit of a rut, and a night at Draco's was just what we needed to snap us out of it. We hadn't bargained for Sam, but that's Draco's for you -- half the fun is never knowing quite what to expect.

I pulled out my softening cock and held a tissue to Sam's asshole for the sake of tidiness. I had been the first to finish. Kendra and Sam were still enthusiastically sucking each others' body parts, and Sam seemed to be concentrating better on Kendra now that he wasn't distracted by an extra set of sensations from his asshole. Their asshole. Dammit, there I go again.

I looked around and noticed for the first time that we had attracted quite an audience. You see a lot of things at Draco's, but this was probably a first for some people. They were trying not to stare, but they were obviously having trouble taking their eyes off this three-person sex sandwich featuring a a cock-and-tits-owning person as the filling in the middle.

I could tell that Sam was getting close. They left off licking Kendra's clit, reared back as far as the cuffs would allow, and gave a couple of especially deep thrusts. Then they pulled back out of Kendra's throat and came explosively in her mouth. I could see her trying to catch and swallow all the cum they shot into her mouth, but a bit squirted out the corners, coming too fast for her to handle. She gave a couple of big swallows, and then Sam pulled out of her now-empty mouth.

That left Kendra, and Sam didn't forget that it was her turn. After a short period of panting, Sam got their breath back and turned their attention back to her pussy with renewed enthusiasm.