Kendra's Strange Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that I wasn't buried in Sam's ass, I could look around their body and watch what they were doing with Kendra. They took first one labia, then the other firmly between pursed lips, pulled it out into a big but not painful stretch, and then released it. I knew that Kendra really enjoyed this maneuver, and I could see by her face -- if I squirmed around so I could see past Sam's dangling tits -- that it was having its usual effect. Then they went back to tonguing her clit with a rapid flicking motion. She was already pretty heated up, and it didn't take long until she was arching her back in pre-orgasmic bliss. An orgasmic scream ripped out of her well-used mouth and a squirt of pussy-cum hit Sam in the face.

We all just stayed put in our various positions, recovering from a mind-shattering set of orgasms. Kendra and I went down each side of Sam unfastening cuffs, and then we all got wet wipes from a box -- another thoughtful service of Draco's -- to clean cum and saliva off our cocks, pussies, faces and other body parts. When Kendra was finished, she held her face up to me for inspection. I tapped the corner of my mouth and said, "You've still got a bit of dried cum right here." She gave her face another wipe.

Despite our attempts to catch bodily fluids ourselves, the mat was a mess, but we knew that as soon as we were done with it, a cleaner would be giving it a good disinfectant wipe-down. There's a good reason that a membership to Draco's costs what it does.

We staked out a small table so it would be easier to talk face to face than at the bar, and sat on the little towels that were always on the chairs and always replaced the minute anyone left. We both looked at Sam.

"Holy fuck, Sam," I said. "You were right. That was one hell of a ride. I still don't think I'd be very comfortable fucking another man, but you gave me a great chance to try out a more or less male asshole without actually fucking a man. Or something like that. I haven't processed it yet."

"And you're a wonderful pussy licker," said Kendra. "Your cock tastes great too."

"Thanks for letting me be the filling in your sandwich. I love working all my body parts, and my gender identities, at once. And I love the what-the-fuck-am-I-looking-at expressions on people's faces when they watch. By the way, that's a great cock you have there, Kev, and you use it well. I can tell you've had lots of practice fucking assholes with it."

"I think we've all gotten what we came for, and more besides. It's getting time to return to reality. Do you have any kind of steady partner, Sam? I suspect not, since you came here alone."

"You suspect right. I have friends that I mess around with, and others that are just friends with no benefits, but I wouldn't say I have anyone I'd call a steady partner in any way."

"Want to play together again next week? If you like, you could come over to our place. It isn't exactly Draco's, but we have a pretty good collection of dungeon equipment, and there are advantages to playing without an audience. Less performance anxiety."

"I'd love to. There are lots of ways to use this body of mine. We haven't even scratched the surface yet. It'd be great to take you both for another ride."

We exchanged contact information, got into our street clothes, and said good-bye. Kendra and I would both have to do some serious processing to figure out what had just happened.

**

We got in the door of our house and I fixed us two very stiff drinks. We sat down with them at the kitchen table and looked at each other.

"What just happened? Did I fuck another man in the ass for the first time, or didn't I?"

"If you did, then I just sucked another woman's cock, so we're about even on the weirdness scale."

"Well, if either of us thought we were getting bored doing the same old thing, that certainly fixed it."

Kendra leaned her chin on her hand thoughtfully. "I don't quite know how to take Sam. In one way, I really admire their courage. I mean, it wouldn't have taken a lot to finish up the surgery and live as a full-ledged woman, which seems to be what they wanted once. But I can't figure out whether this non-binary thing is a forthright political statement against gender boxes, or just a way to mess with people's heads."

"They more or less said as much. Messing with heads, I mean. They sure messed with ours. But maybe it's good to have one's head messed with occasionally. Knocks you out of some of your assumptions."

We were both pretty tired from all the weird sex and head-messing. We had a quick shower to get the sweat and remaining scraps of sex juices off, then rolled into bed. We finished the evening with a quick but satisfying round of plain old PIV missionary sex, just to get back to Planet Earth, and fell asleep holding each other's reassuringly unambiguous bodies.

**

The next day, I mowed the lawn and Kendra cleaned up the kitchen -- nice, comfortable gender-stereotypical activities. Then we got through the week as usual.

We exchanged a couple of texts with Sam, and settled on Friday evening at seven-thirty for a repeat adventure. We felt slightly ambivalent about another scene with Sam. It wasn't quite that we had trouble with their sexuality -- that was what made it interesting. It was more that we couldn't quite get a handle on where they were coming from personally. Non-binary is a perfectly reasonable gender identity, but, as mentioned above, we weren't sure how reasonable it was with Sam. Were they genuinely gender fluid, or was this all just a giant practical joke?

Well, joke or not, we had had a good time during our last session at Draco's, and learned something about ourselves as well. I still wasn't especially attracted to other men as potential sex partners, but my resolutely hetero identity was showing some cracks. And Kendra had enjoyed sixty-nining with Sam while I was simultaneously drilling their ass. What an interesting way to spend an evening.

Sam showed up promptly at seven-thirty, wearing appropriately gender-ambiguous clothes: jeans that were cut for a man's hips and a men's-style collared shirt, open a couple of buttons' worth and not quite hiding the swell of breasts. We offered a chair and a drink, and chatted for a few minutes before getting down to business.

"What do you do with yourself during the week when you aren't messing with people's heads at Draco's?"

"I'm a photographer. I make the rent doing wedding pictures, baby pictures, that sort of thing. But what I enjoy doing for myself is arty nudes. And sometimes non-arty porn pictures, although the free stuff on the internet has pretty much killed the possibility of making money from those. Still, it's fun doing them, and I know enough people with gender-ambiguous bodies that I can do some pretty unusual stuff without resorting to Photoshop."

We chatted about our advertising-firm jobs and how we had met at Smith, Smyth and Roddenberry. Then it was time to show off our little dungeon.

Sam was suitably impressed. They looked over the bondage frame, the suspension stand, and the St. Andrew's cross that we had added after getting introduced to them at the bondage resort with Allyson. They also looked at the shelves of gags, plugs, cuffs and other restraints, plus some fetish wear for special occasions such as a night out at Draco's..

"No floggers and canes, no spanking bench, I see. But that stands to reason since you mentioned that you aren't into pain play. But you've acquired an impressive collection for an at-home dungeon."

"Thanks," I replied. "Came in very handy during the lockdowns when we couldn't go out anywhere to play. We started out with a roll of tape and a broom handle spreader, but a few trips to T'Jalla's helped us build up our collection." Sam looked a bit puzzled. "Sorry, officially known as 'Paradise Adult Emporium,' but it's T'Jalla's sales acumen that makes it what it is, so that's what we call it."

"Ah. yes, I've been there, and I've met T'Jalla a couple of times myself, I think. What a fantastic place to shop for bondage toys."

"Ever been to one of her bondage shows?"

"No, never heard of them. Tell me more."

"They come around every three months or so. Even if you don't see any bondage gear you want to buy, watching people model the stuff is well worth the price of admission. Next time you're there, ask her about it. They sell out fast."

Kendra pointed to the suspension frame, with the suspension boots stored next to it. "That's where we got the idea for that nifty piece of equipment."

"Well," I said to Sam. "What do you suggest we try tonight?"

"When we were at Draco's, I was in a sub sort of mood, and you strapped me down, fucked my ass and sucked my cock. Tonight I feel more like playing top. How about I strap you two down, drill your ass" -- here he looked at me -- "and eat the hell out of that juicy pussy you introduced me to last week?"

Kendra, natural sub that she is, looked happy at the prospect. I, being used to playing top in our arrangement, was a lot more dubious.

"I don't know how comfortable I am with that. I'm not a switch and I don't naturally do bottom."

"Until last week, you weren't comfortable ass-fucking someone with a penis, even if they weren't exactly male. According to what you told me, you were really good with it once you tried it."

I contemplated this. "Well, tonight is all about trying different things." I started taking my clothes off, which was Kendra and Sam's cue to do the same.

Once we were all suitably naked, Sam pointed to the bondage frame. "That looks like an excellent way to make your asshole accessible. How about we try that on you?"

I instinctively recoiled at the thought of being strapped helplessly into the frame that I usually used on Kendra. I also wasn't all that sure about being assfucked either. But then, I thought, I had been working on my tolerance for things in my ass. Sam must have read my mind.

"Has Kendra ever pegged you with a strapon?"

"Well, yes, a few times we've tried that lately. Kendra is trying to educate me to enjoy things up my ass as much as she does. I'm not all the way there yet, but I'm enjoying working on it."

"How was it?"

"A little awkward, I guess. Women don't have the practice in the pelvic thrusting motion that a cock, especially a plastic cock, needs to do its job. But there was something kind of satisfying about it too. She needed to give my own cock a few yanks to finish me off, but having that dildo up me when she did it felt amazing, to tell you the truth."

"Wait till you feel a practiced flesh-and-blood cock up your ass. I guarantee you'll have a good time. Trust a gender-fluid switch to know how to do a good job of putting anything into anything else."

Still a touch dubious, I adjusted the bondage frame to fit my height and got into position on my hands and knees. Sam tightened the padded collar around my neck and fastened the cuffs at my wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. As I tested my restraints, I was aware of a curious thrill of mixed fear and anticipation, much like the feeling you get as your roller-coaster car approaches the very top of its climb. I'm really not used to playing bottom, but I could understand the erotic thrill that Kendra gets from bondage.

Sam took a large puppy pad from our box of pads and spread it under me where my cum, and probably some of theirs, was likely going to end up. Then they turned to Kendra. "I'd like you to be able to watch me fuck your lover without being able to do anything about it. How about I strap you to that cross so we won't be disturbed?"

Kendra obediently backed up to the cross and spread her arms and legs against it. Sam snugged up the wrist and ankle straps, then went to a shelf, examined our gag collection, and selected the new neoprene panel gag with the meaningless but strict-looking collection of buckles and the mouth-stuffer ball. She opened her mouth and Sam pushed the ball behind her teeth, then buckled the strap behind her head.

"Now you just have to stand there and watch us without being able to do or say a thing." He gently stroked her nipples, then her pussy to demonstrate his position of complete power-over.

Sam came back to me, kneed behind me, and reached around to stroke and gently pinch my nipples, then my cock exactly as he had done with Kendra. His hands felt stronger and firmer than Kendra's, but soft and feminine as well, as if I were being touched by a different woman, not a man. I felt my nipples and cock go hard with the sense of total submission and helplessness.

Sam played with my dangling cock and balls for a good five or ten minutes, dragging out the preliminary warmup to make sure I was good and aroused before he moved on. Then I felt a well-lubed finger probe my asshole. I tried to relax and let it in, knowing that this was an important part of lubing me up inside and out and starting to stretch me open to accept their cock.

The finger finally withdrew and was replaced by a cock-head. Sam pressed gently at first, then more firmly, trying to get past my sphincter's initial resistance to being penetrated. Finally their cock pried my sphincter open with that ring of burning pain I was familiar with from Kendra's pegging sessions.

As soon as it was inside, the pain withdrew, and I was able to concentrate on the sensation of being penetrated further, centimetre by centimetre, as Sam's cock worked its way fully into my rectum. They stopped a few times as I grunted with a rectal spasm, my ass registering its initial displeasure at having a foreign object forced up it. The spasms each passed quickly, and the pleasurable sensation of having my rectum stretched and filled took over.

Once the preliminaries were over, Sam began thrusting in slow, steady strokes. Shit, that felt good. I don't mean to disparage Kendra's pegging technique, which is really very good, but it wasn't a patch on Sam's well-practiced hip movements as they thrust into my anus. And they were right: the warm sensation of a real flesh-and-blood penis was miles ahead of a plastic toy.

I started gasping in rhythm with Sam's thrusting as the pleasure started spreading from my stretched rectum through my whole abdomen. I glanced up at Kendra. She was squirming in her restraints and making faint "Mmpphhh" noises behind the gag. Her pussy, pulled partly open by her spread legs, was starting to glisten with arousal, and I caught a faint, stimulating smell of female musk. Watching helplessly while her boyfriend was being fucked by someone else was clearly turning her on in some weird way.

With my neck in the padded collar, my body wasn't being forced forward very far by Sam's thrusts, but it moved enough to make my rock-hard penis swing under me. My arousal radiated from my asshole into my cock, and I began to long for Kendra's warm, moist lips and tongue to give it some attention. As if reading my mind, Sam reached around, wrapped their fingers around my cock, and began stroking it with long, firm motions in rhythm to their thrusts in my ass.

That was what I needed. I felt my cock begin to pulse as my orgasm grew, and so, evidently did Sam. They left their hard cock up my ass but stopped pounding it for a minute and focussed on pumping my cock with rapid, steady strokes, milking it for all they were worth. I was aware of my face twisting into the weirdly agonized look that men get as their cock is building up to fire, and suddenly a huge rope of cum shot out onto the pad as I gasped with pleasure and release.

Sam pumped me a few more times, milking the last bits of orgasmic pleasure out of me, then just held my cock as it subsided. I noticed Kendra panting through her nose as if she too had cum just from watching what was happening with me. A trickle of pussy-juice was running down the inside of her leg.

Sam waited for me to come down from the heights of orgasm, then resumed thrusting into my anus. They started making little "eeks" of pleasure with each thrust, the way women often do as they're ramping up to an orgasm. They made one last, firm thrust as far into me as their penis was able to reach, and I felt a gush of hot cum far up my rectal canal.

I felt Sam's cock pulsing as they held it in me, squirt after squirt of cum filling my ass. Then they pulled out and rolled over on the floor, panting heavily. I felt a mixture of cum and very possibly shit begin to trickle out of my asshole and down my leg to start pooling on the pad.

"Jesus, Kev. You have the most wonderful, tight asshole. You should let people use it more. It's a real gift." I said nothing, still getting my breath back.

Sam got up off the floor and walked away from me for a moment. I couldn't see what they were doing at first, but then it became clear as I felt the stuffer of our other panel gag being shoved into my mouth. As Sam cinched it behind my head, they said, "There, Kev. Now you've in the same position as Kendra. You'll need to stay there and watch everything I do to your girlfriend without being able to do or say a thing about it."

A really bad thought struck me. We had never both been totally helpless at the same time before. Now neither of us was in a position to release the other. We were totally dependent on this near-stranger to be the person he presented as being. Given Sam's love of head-games, I wasn't at all comfortable with that, but I tucked this thought into the "Can't do anything about it now" file in my brain and decided to make the best of it, focussing on the lingering whisps of pleasure left over from my first ass-and-cock orgasm and the bizarre thrill of being helplessly restrained.

Sam walked over to Kendra and looked her up and down. "Now, Missy, what can I do to show you a good time?" There was absolutely nothing malicious in the remark, although I didn't really care for the slightly condescending way they said it. I shifted in the straps that held me tightly to the bondage frame and waited.

Sam leaned forward and took her left nipple between their lips, pinching it gently and stretching it out, then releasing it. They flicked their tongue over its hardening point, and I heard Kendra's breath hitch with arousal -- her nipples are especially sensitive to sexual stimulation.

Taking their cue from that early sign of arousal, Sam held her left nipple between finger and thumb and moved their mouth over to her right breast, repeating their pinching and flicking. Kendra squirmed in her straps and made another muffled "Mmpphhh" behind the gag as both nipples were stimulated.

Sam left heir mouth where it was and reached their hand down to Kendra's glistening pussy. Their fingers parted her lips the rest of the way, and one finger began stroking the full length of her open vulva. They kept up the stroking as Kendra's squirming became more intense and she started breathing more and more deeply. Then their first two fingers slid smoothly into her vagina, curled slightly as they sought her G-spot. Evidently they found it, since Kendra suddenly stiffened and threw her head back with a muffled yelp of pleasure.

Sam started running their thumb over Kendra's clit, keeping up the motion of the other two fingers in her vagina and continuing to work on her nipple with lips and tongue. Kendra grunted rhythmically behind the gag as she started building up to another orgasm. "Mmpphhh." "Mmpphhh." "Mmpphhh." "MMMPPPHHHH!" Kendra screamed through her nose as the first major orgasm of the evening slammed into her.

Kendra relaxed on her cross as Sam eased their fingers out. They released her nipple from between their lips and began moving them down her body, licking her golden skin as they went methodically down her belly and over her navel, down to her bare mons and finally between her pussy lips where their fingers had been moments before. I could see their head bobbing, signifying that their tongue was busy on her clit.