Kendra's Strange Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam broke off their licking for a moment, got up off their knees, and went over to a shelf. They inspected products for a minute or two, and came back with Kendra's latest favourite toy: a set of vibrating anal beads. They weren't beads in the usual sense of a bunch of separate beads on a string that you push up your anus and then pull out one at a time, or rip out all at once when you're about to cum. This was more like a slightly flexible dildo made out of a stack of plastic balls that graduated from less than half a centimetre to over two centimetres -- about an inch -- in diameter. Easy to insert, but with more and more stimulation the further you pushed it in until you had its full 15 centrimetre insertable length all the way up your bum.

Sam obviously hadn't forgotten that Kendra is a confirmed anal slut, and had decided to add that hole to the mix.

They played with the settings for a little while until they were confident that they understood the various strengths and pulse patterns. They coated it thoroughly with anal lube, reached between Kendra's legs, turned it on to a low setting, and began gently but firmly pushing it up her asshole. The first bead went in easily, but I could tell that it was requiring more pressure as the beads got larger. Since Sam knew that Kendra had no trouble taking a large cock in her anus, I'm sure he was confident that she could take this toy all the way up. Kenrda closed her eyes, tipped her head back, and made a long "Mmmmm" of anal-inspired bliss.

They returned their mouth to Kendra's pussy while sliding the last three or four beads in and out of her anus. Then they turned up the power and tried a couple of the pulse patterns until they found one that was obviously driving up Kendra's orgasmic bliss at record speed.

The double whammy of sensations was obviously doing its job with her, just as a different double whammy had with me. She began rocking her pelvis forward into Sam's face as far as her bondage would permit. Sam sucked hard on Kendra's clit, hooked a finger through the toy's retrieval ring, and pulled it slowly all the way out with one smooth motion. Kendra gave another muffled orgasmic scream and spread the fingers of her bound hands wide in ecstasy. This orgasm was accompanied by a healthy squirt of pussy cum, but, forewarned by last week's adventure, Sam managed to move their face to one side and avoid getting a full-on faceful of cum. Most of it splashed onto the pad between her legs instead.

This spectacle was turning me on almost as much as it was Kendra. I could feel my cock starting to get hard again. Sam's was, too, despite having cum in my ass less than half an hour ago. Hell of a lot of sexual stamina, that one.

Once Kendra had come down from her second screaming orgasm, Sam decided to put their newly revived cock to use. Evidently impressed by the way the anal vibrator had worked on Kendra the first time, they renewed the lube, turned it back on, and pushed it back up. Because of its multiple-ball structure, it would stay there until pulled out, so Sam could have both hands free to do other things.

They crouched a little, adjusted the angle of their cock, and began pushing it slowly up Kendra's incredibly slick cunt. Once they had it started, they held Kendra's hips with their hands while they began driving upward, burying their cock balls-deep in Kendra's body. Kendra started "Mmpphhh"-ing again as a new set of sensations assailed her from both holes. And my cock got harder and harder as I watched a performance that was better than any porn I'd seen in my life.

Kendra, her mind obviously blown by the onslaught of sensation, stiffened and launched yet another muffled scream of orgasm. No squirt this time -- she was obviously out of ammunition -- but her entire body shook with the intensity of her climax, her eyes rolled back in her head. Sam grunted and held their cock all the way in, obviously enjoying blowing their load deep into Kendra's body. Then they pulled out and let their cum drip slowly out of Kendra's spent pussy onto the pad.

Sam held onto Kendra tightly for support, clearly nearly blacking out with the intensity of their second orgasm. Then they turned off the beads but left them up Kendra's ass as they turned and looked at me, still strapped into the frame.

"I see I've brought out the voyeur in you," they said, looking at my rigid cock. I would have smiled back at them if half my face hadn't been covered by a leather panel. "Since this show has turned you on so much, let's see what else I can coax out of that masculine body of yours."

They pulled the soaked pad out from under me, laid on their back, and slipped under me sixty-nine style the way Kendra had done with them the previous week. They took my aching cock in their mouth and began to suck and lick expertly, taking more and more of it down their throat. Their cock was in front of my face, but I couldn't return the favour with the gag over my mouth. It didn't seem to matter, given that their cock had just blown its load in my lover's cunt. Even someone with Sam's stamina wouldn't have been up for another go this soon.

Although I would still have to rate Kendra's blow jobs as the best on the planet, Sam wasn't far behind. I was so used to strangeness by now that I didn't even balk at being blown by someone with a penis. I just closed my eyes and savoured the sensation of yet another small but thoroughly pleasurable orgasm building as my cock was massaged by a practiced throat, lips and tongue.

When my orgasm started to hit, Sam moved back just enough to catch it in their mouth rather than down their throat. They swallowed, licked the residue off the tip of my cock, and went "Mmmmm."

"OK," said Sam as they rolled out from under me. "I don't know about you, but I think I'm done for tonight." I nodded in agreement. Even if my balls hadn't been so thoroughly drained, I didn't think I could take another round of new sexual adventures.

My worries about Sam were unfounded -- more or less. They didn't leave us tied up, but they didn't actually release us either. They just went over to Kendra and loosened one of the straps securing her wrist to the cross. They gave her a lingering kiss, right on top of the gag, pulled their clothes on and walked out. So much for after-care.

Kendra struggled for a few minutes to work her hand out from under the loosened strap, but she eventually managed it. She undid the other straps, massaged her well-used pussy for a few moments, unfastened the gag strap, and pulled the ball out of her mouth. Finally she eased the anal beads out of her bum.

She came over and unfastened me. I massaged my asshole, which was at least as well-used as Kendra's pussy. It didn't exactly hurt, but it protested that it had done more than its job. We held each other in a long embrace, then sat down together on the couch -- covered with a washable spread -- that sat in one corner of our little private dungeon. We both needed a shower in the worst way. Kendra had dried cum on the insides of her thighs, and I didn't want to even think about what was in my bumcrack. But we needed to talk for a few minutes first.

"Jesus, Kendra, that was even weirder than our scene at Draco's. It was fun -- I can see where the thrill is in being topped, and also in anal sex. But..."

"Me too. Sam gave me some totally mind-blowing orgasms. But that last thing about such a half-assed job of untying me was just a mind-fuck. What an asshole."

"I don't think I'm converted to being a sub or a switch. Tying you up and fucking you will still be my go-to sex act, I'm pretty sure. But I know more about myself than I did before."

"Yes, that was educational as well as a sexual turn-on. But somehow it all felt kind of..." She groped for the word.

"Empty?"

"Yes, that's it exactly. None of it felt like it meant anything. From sucking my clit to shoving those beads up my ass, it was all a blast but it didn't seem to go anywhere. Just trying out things to see what would fit in what body part."

"Same here. Not only do I intend to stick to people with vaginas, I want to stick to people with at least a bit of emotional depth."

"You know what I think it is at bottom? Everything we do, no matter of how much it's just sex play on the surface, is done with love underneath. We give each other a good time because we care about each other. I don't think Sam cares much about anyone."

Kendra stood, reached down, and took my hand. "Come on upstairs with me, Kev, and we'll help each other wash all this goo off. I want to feel your hands on me instead of Sam's."