All Comments on 'Kenkou Journey Ch. 01'

by Kikori

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
larry74403larry74403almost 13 years ago
Some quality writing.

You have true talent. If you should ever desire a editor it would be my pleasure to volunteer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very nice story, sir. Strongly reminiscent of the novel Demons Don't Dream by Piers Anthony, I thought.

Only problems I had is that it could've used a little bit more editing/proofreading, and there were a couple of parts that confused me to no end (most notably, the bit when Harabec is climbing down to the Cyclops cave, with the rope being tossed.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more monster girls please

Loved it wouldn't change a thing keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Great so far, the Yuki-Onna was wonderful. I hope we see more of her later...

Also, have you considered posting this on the Monster Girl Unlimited fanfiction section at monstergirlunlimited.com? Its a site that mainly focuses on Kenkou's monster girls, although some people write fanfictions in homebrewed universes. Anyway, not enough good fanfiction is posted there, so if you did decide to post it I'm sure it'd be appreciated.

KikoriKikoriover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, guys.

Confused Anonymous, talked to you on MSN about it. For those confused with him, picture a coat hanger-shaped rock sticking out of a cliff. Wrap a rope around that and tie to yourself, basically allows you to rappel down.

I'll definitely look into adding this series on the website once it's done, assuming I don't fumble up and ruin the later chapters. ^_^

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good to see another MGE fan.

Moving on to the next chapter.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Lalala!

A cute adventure. I'd love to settle down with the Orcs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous