Kennel Club 07: A Picnic Break

Story Info
A curious pet is taken on a picnic by a doting Master.
2.4k words
5
1.2k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you all ready to go, Pup?" My Master asked as he finished putting on his boots and stood.

I nodded, making my tags jingle, "Yes, Sir, but you still have not told me what we're doing today?"

"We're going hiking, Pup," he grinned. "I'm taking you on a nice long walk."

I loved getting out and hiking. When Master was busy, I did a lot by myself, so having him along was special.

"I found a nice private trail to hike, and we're even gonna make a picnic of it," he said as he shouldered his bag. I picked up mine as well. He had packed it for me before I got up. It was light but more than I usually carried.

"I split the picnic supplies between our bags so that it will be a bit heavier than normal," Master said, seeing me adjusting my pack.

With me ready to go, he opened the door, led me to our car, and we were off!

--------

We pulled up at the trailhead about an hour later, deep into the woods at the end of a well-kept dirt road. The trail was marked by a bright red metal gate with a lock and a small signpost noting that it was private property and permission was needed to hike it.

We parked and walked to the entrance. The Master pulled out a key and quickly opened the gate.

"A good friend of ours owns this place," Master said, seeing my questioning look. "They told me about it a little while ago and gave me the key last week. Go ahead of me. I need to lock it back."

I walked past him into the forest trail and looked around as he latched the gate back. It was a beautiful fir forest, with a nice wide path and well-marked trail leading deeper into the dark and welcoming forest.

Master stepped up beside me, "Now Pup, heel."

I immediately took a step back and let him go a pace in front.

"Good boy," he praised me, running his hand over my cheek as he passed. Now, let's get walking."

I felt my face heat as I stepped behind him, "Yes, Sir!

We continued down the trail for around a mile before I noticed a sign up ahead that had a red Stop emblem boldly standing out.

Curious, we approached the sign, and below the red stop emblem, there was a short message:

"STOP; past this point, all pets must be leashed and have no extra accessories."

This was followed by a stick figure example of a Pup on a leash held by a master and a few images of clothing in red circles with cross bars marking them out.

"You read the sign, Pup," Master slyly intoned. He reached into a side pocket on his pack and pulled out my leash. "Take your Clothes off, and then come here."

This trip just got a bit more exciting.

I quickly slipped out of my shirt and shorts. It's been a long time since I wore underwear, but the hiking store makes double-layered hiking shorts that feel like a swimsuit, so no underwear is needed!

When my clothes were rolled up and handed to master, he quickly clipped my leash to my collar, and I put the soft straps of my pack back on. I was already wearing sandals, so my feet were protected simply.

A gentle tug on my leash got me moving again. I was still a pace behind and to the side of my Master.

We continued on this way for another mile or so. I luxuriated at the feeling of the breeze and sun on my skin as we walked and talked.

Around that time, I started hearing running water. As we turned the next bend, we entered a small clearing along a brook set up for picnics or Camping.

"And here we are, Pup," Master said, gesturing to the open field. And if our friend is to be believed, there is a hot spring up there that he's turned into a soaking pool."

Oh, that sounded lovely, and I said as much.

"I know, Pup, but first, we have to set up our picnic," Master said as he moved over to the small picnic table.

Being still on my leash, I followed him and, like him, took my pack off and began unloading it. The topmost portion was what you would expect in a picnic pack. I had the blanket and a few bags of varied trail snacks and goodies.

But when I got to the bottom, I started pulling out the other items Master had packed. I pulled out a sizeable bottle of lube, as well as my gag and blindfold.

"Oh, good," the Master said. You found them. Set them over on the blanket, and you'll need them soon."

I spread the blanket on the ground and set my toys on it. Master took the food and began setting the table.

"Go ahead and take our things to the blanket. Pup, I'll bring your food in a moment."

I did as he said and moved to the blanket with our things; I sat on my knees, waiting for my Master to come over.

He came over with two plates of food, mostly snacks and fruit but also a few pieces of cured meat and cheese. As he sat down, he picked a grape up off the plate and popped it in his mouth. Before I could join him in eating, he snatched up my leash and pulled me into a deep kiss. I felt the juicy grape he had in his mouth burst as our lips met, and his tongue chased the sweet juice of the fruit down my throat.

We sat there momentarily, his pulling me tight to him with my leash and collar, locked in a kiss sweetened by honeyed fruit. He finally pulled back a bit but still held my leash fast.

"So, Pup, the real reason I brought you out here was that I've let you spend a bit too much time playing with others, and I need to remind you who you belong to," Master whispered to me with a slight growl in his voice that sent pleasant shivers down my back.

He then began feeding me from his plate, one tiny morsel at a time, each bite coming directly from his lips to mine. Before long, I was panting with heat as each kiss was every bit as passionate as the first.

"It looks like someone wants more from his master than just a nibble or two," he said. Good boy, that's how it should be."

He leaned back, undoing the belt and fastener on his pants. I could already see the bulge that was there, hiding under the tough fabric. As he freed himself from the confines of the pants, he held me slightly away despite my attempts to lean forward.

"No, Pup, only when I say you can," He pulled tight on my leash, keeping me away from him. "First, you beg for it."

I had no hesitation in my voice, "Please, Master, I want you in my mouth; I want to feel you in my throat. Please remind me that every part of me belongs to you."

"Very convincing, Pup," he rose to his knees, smiling down at me.

He slowly guided me by leash and collar just above his twitching rod. I could smell the musk of the hike on him, and the heat of his cock was radiating. He guided me down onto his rod. First, just his tip passed my lips, and I tasted the salty bit of sweat and the sweeter drips of pre on the tips of my tongue.

He held me there momentarily, long enough for me to take in his scent and anticipate what was coming. He took a gentle but firm hold on my head and then guided me up and down his shaft. Faster and faster, every couple of strokes hitting me in the back of the throat, almost gagging me.

As he moved my head for me, I let my tongue run up and down his shaft; I could feel the veins and ridges as it passed over, as well as the ever-increasing taste of pre-filling my mouth.

I'm not exactly sure how long I worked on him, but before too long, he pulled me down hard one more time, and I felt him clench under me. My throat was flooded with the warm, sticky treat that was the reward of any good Pup.

He held me there as I swallowed all of it and began to slowly lap at the last few drops as he pulled me up off of him.

"Good Boy," he said, a faint gasp in his breath from the exertion. "I'll be ready for round two in a bit, but before that, we're going up to that hot spring for a moment."

He stood, shedding the rest of his clothes and leaving them on the table. He packed away all the remaining food, then approached me and pulled me to my feet. He kissed me again, a deep, slow kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth, tasting himself on my lips.

When he was done, he turned without another word and led me up a small trail into the woods.

The trail led a short distance to the creek and then up a little hill to a pool formed by carefully placed rocks. A set of stones resembled stairs, and my Master dipped a toe in before leading me by the leash into the pool.

The water was warm and inviting, just shy of being too warm. Near the little inlet waterfall that fed the hot water, a large flat rock with smoothed places to sit just chest deep in the pool was.

It was here he led me to nestling down on the stone before pulling me into his lap. He put his arms around my midsection and held me tight. My back pressed against his chest, and he began to kiss and bite along the nape of my neck around my collar. Each grazing pass of his teeth sending shivers of violent pleasure down my spine.

I leaned back hard into him, lifting my chin to expose my neck more. One of his hands moved through the warm water and began to toy with my shaft, which was at rigid attention, driven by the care I was being shown.

He began to stroke me, slowly at first, then alternating between bouts of quick, forceful strokes and slow, gentle ones. His attention never wavered from the continuing bites and caresses on my neck and throat.

My breathing started to become ragged as he worked me into a frenzy. Finally, I could feel myself throbbing in his grip. He moved his mouth to my ear and said, "Always remember who your Master is, Pup; he's the one who decides if you get rewarded like this." And with that, he began to stroke me furiously.

A mere second later, I shuddered in bliss as everything I had flooded out into the warm water to be washed away downstream. Master didn't stop until every last drop I had was milked away.

"Now, Pup, I think I'm ready for my second round," His voice whispered in my ear, as I could feel his hardening erection beneath me.

He then led me out of the warm pool, my legs shaking slightly. We went back to the blanket which had been sitting in the warm sun. He pulled a towel out of his bag and dried us off.

I was pulled onto the blanket by my lead, and he pushed me down onto my stomach. My gag and blindfold were waiting in front of me. First, the gag went into my mouth, then the blindfold over my eyes. Master shifted so I could feel his weight sitting over me.

Then the cool, slick sensation of lube trickled down my back making its way to my ass. Once there, it was joined by strong fingers, first just one, slowly exploring my warm, relaxed entrance.

"Someone is nice and relaxed," Master chuckled. "Good boy, let's get started then."

I heard him as he spread more of the lube on himself, then felt his legs cross over mine. His hands found my arms and pinned me to the blanket. Then the moment I was waiting for, I felt him press his slick head against my ass and slowly ease into it. His long shaft glided inside me until his balls slapped gently against me.

He leaned over me as he began to thrust again and again slowly. With each motion, I melted a bit more. He took his time, easing his way up to full speed. Once he was there, though, the claps of our lovemaking echoed around the clearing.

I was drooling around my gag as my muffled moans of pleasure leaked out. Master's pace began to become ragged until, finally, his weight fell entirely over my back. Pressing down hard against me, he said one word in my ear as I felt him fill me again, "Mine."

We lay there entangled for a time; Master slowly pulled out of me before pulling me into an embrace as I curled against him. "Good Boy," he whispered into my hair, "My Best Boy." I curled into him harder, pressing my face into his chest.

After the glow of our time faded, as did the sun, We begrudgingly got up and gathered our things. Master led me and pulled me close to his side until we reached the sign, telling me to redress and remove my leash. Then we walked hand in hand back to our car.

"So," Master said as we settled in to drive back, "now that we have that resolved, me and the others have some plans for you in a couple of weeks. We've been invited to visit a hotel at the beach. The bad news is that pets aren't allowed on the beach, but the good news is I've arranged for your friends to spend some time with you in our room."

He then laid out his plans in detail to me. By the time we got home, I was so excited that Master decided to spend the rest of the night calming me down. That beach trip was going to be so much fun!