Overheard

Story Info
Oh, be careful little ears, what you hear.
750 words
3.34
11.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IWroteThis
IWroteThis
218 Followers

"You should join me. It feels wonderful being naked outdoors."

I stopped just short of the break room doorway as my brain registered the word naked.

"I don't know. I would probably chicken out pretty quick."

"Don't be silly, Charlotte. That's what the cuffs are for. It's so exciting to be tied up and on display. You should try it."

"So you tie yourself up and wait to be found?"

"Oh, no, I use timed releases."

"Still, what if somebody finds you?"

"That's what makes it so exciting. If I get found, I get fucked. With the blindfold, I'll never even know who it was."

"Ever been caught?"

"No, but my pussy is dripping by the time I'm able to free myself and use the dildo I take with me."

"Where do you go?"

"A few places. Tomorrow will be the side trail off of Cloud View that got partially washed out."

Not wanting to get caught, I slipped back to my cubicle and put in a vacation request for Tuesday afternoon, the same as Leslie.



I arrived before Leslie, so I found a place I could discretely watch the start of the trail. I was afraid she wasn't going to show, but finally I saw her pull in and head up the trail. It was hard to wait and give her a 30 minute head start, but I wanted to make sure she had time to prepare. I tried to walk normal, but it was all I can do not to sprint after her.

I found the side trail with the warning sign and made it past the washed out section with no problem, only to find the picnic table I thought she would be tied to empty. Disappointed, I headed on up the trail hoping to find another picnic table. The next picnic table was at the end of the trail and just as empty as the first one. Normally I would have enjoyed the view from this point, but today I'm bummed about the view I didn't see. With nothing else to do, I headed back down the trail.



"Oh, hey Larson. I didn't expect to see you here."

Startled out of my funk, I realize that Leslie was standing at the first picnic table, completely naked. Her backpack was sitting open beside her.

After staring at her perfect body for a bit, I managed to stammer out, "Hi Leslie. It's good seeing you." I blushed red as I realized how that came out, but she just chuckled.

"Did you overhear me talking about being tied up naked and come to take advantage of me?"

I couldn't speak, but I'm sure the look on my face gave it away.

"Hey, it's okay. It would have worked if you been a bit later.

"It's just not the same if I tie myself up now, knowing you're waiting to fuck me. Sorry."

My face fell and I turned to leave, my stride a lot slower going back.

"Hey, wait up a minute!

"There is one way this could work. Let me tie you up."

I turned and looked at her, wanting to fuck her more than I ever had before. "Okay, but be gentle with me."

"Don't worry. I'll be very gentle. Now get naked while I finish getting things ready."

Soon, I was on my back with arms and legs secured to the table legs, but with enough slack I was still comfortable. "Now, we don't want to draw attention, so we better keep you quiet." I opened my mouth to object, but she immediately slipped a ball gag in. The final touch was a blindfold and I was fully helpless.

I was startled when she let out a whistle and panicked as heavier footsteps approached. My arms were pulled tight in the restraints as I was slid down the table. As I felt my ass pass over the end of the table, a strap was secured around my waist, holding me in place. My legs were then pushed up over my head and I felt those cuffs join the ones already on my wrists. As I laid there exposed and unable to move, I felt something cold being rubbed on my ass. The next thing I knew, the finger was replaced by something much bigger trying to force it's way inside.

"However," Leslie whispered in my ear, "my big brother is not known for being so gentle; especially to eavesdroppers who try to fuck his little sister."

IWroteThis
IWroteThis
218 Followers