Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 06

Story Info
Ms. Feng receives training from the MILFs.
7.7k words
4.54
12.5k
8

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how does it feel to part of the club?" Ms. Evans asked Ms. Feng.

"It's pretty wild," Ms. Feng answered.

She sipped her tea before talking once more.

"I had no idea what Kenny was getting into just across the street from me!" Ms. Feng said.

"Hey, now you get to be apart of that too," Ms. Jones said. "And because you are, we're going to show you the basics of MILF-sex!"

"Thank you so much!" Ms. Feng said. "So, what do I need to do first?"

Ms. Evans asked Ms. Feng to put on some workout clothes then come back to her house. Ms. Feng left to go home and returned within the hour wearing a green and black waterproof shirt, black tight, and sneakers. Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones were both wearing sports bras and spats.

"Now that we're dressed for the part, it's time to see how flexible you are," Ms. Evans said.

The three stood at distance from one another. Ms. Evans led the example by first standing on one leg and raising the other behind her back by grabbing her ankle with one hand. Ms. Jones and Ms. Feng followed. Ms. Evans then slowly spread her legs apart until her bottom touched the floor doing the splits. Like with the first pose, Ms. Jones and Ms. Feng followed easily.

"Good so far," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Jones was next to lead. First, she got on her stomach; Ms. Evans and Ms. Feng followed her example. Next, she grabbed both of her ankles and pulled them towards the center of her body; lifting her head and arching her while doing so. The MILFs were able to mimic her with ease. For the second pose, Ms. Jones stood up and bent over to touch the floor while keeping her legs straight. She then bent even further until her head was between her legs and she grabbed onto them to hold herself in place. As expected, the other two were able to do the same move without difficulty.

"Wow! Looks like you're already plenty flexible!" Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Evans walked over to the couch and pulled a large box from behind it.

"Now, for the next test," she said.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Feng watched her shuffle through the box until she pulled out a peach colored dildo.

"This is a 6-inch dildo," Ms. Evans said. "I want you to throat it to the balls."

Ms. Feng held the dildo from the base. Slowly, she brought it up to her lips and eased it past her teeth until her lips kissed the plastic balls.

"Good, good. Now the 7-inch," Ms. Evans said, handing over another dildo.

Ms. Feng did the same with the 7-inch dildo. Ms. Evans gave her an 8-inch, 9-inch, and 10-inch after that. Ms. Feng struggled with the 10-inch once she got to it. It stretched her lips and filled her throat. Her eyes watered as she struggled to get the last few millimeters of plastic cock in. Finally, she kissed the balls and felt a sense of personal accomplishment. She quickly yanked it out, gasping and leaving spit dripping off the dildo.

"It looks like 10-inches is your limit for now," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans turned around to look through the box once more. This time, Ms. Feng's eyes grew wide when she saw what she pulled out next.

"Is that-"

"Yes, ma'am. Behold, Mister Spunky: The 14-inch Equine Terror!" Ms. Evans said, interrupting Ms. Feng.

Ms. Evans handed the monster dildo over to Ms. Feng. She was speechless and she inspected it with her hands.

"I want you to practice throating both the 10-incher and Mister Spunky 50 times each at least 3-5 times a day," Ms. Evans said.

"The 10-inch one is doable but I don't think I can handle the other one!" Ms. Feng said.

Ms. Jones took Mister Spunky from her and held it upside down over her lips. In an instance, she opened her mouth and took it down to the balls before pulling it out.

"Easy, peasy," Ms. Jones said.

"Take my word for it, I can do it too," Ms. Evans said.

"Hey, it looks intimidating at first, but just take down as much as you can and go from there," Ms. Jones said to Ms. Feng in an effort to reassure her.

"O-Ok... I'll try my best," she said.

"Oh, and this is how fast we want you to go," Ms. Evans said, taking back the 10-incher.

Ms. Evans slammed the dildo in and out of her throat in a fast rhythm, 100-120 bpm to be exact.

"And yes, the same with Mister Spunky too," Ms. Evans added.

Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones put the dildos down on the couch and moved on to the next regiment. Ms. Evans grabbed some yoga mats from her garage and placed them down off to the side of the living room.

"Now, let's do some squats," she said.

The MILFs put their hands behind their heads and did deep squats like so. After about 15, Ms. Evans came to a dead-stop.

"Wait," she said, stopping the other two. "Tammy, why don't we show Dianne how a MILF does squats?"

Ms. Jones smiled back at Ms. Evans.

"Ooo, good idea, Olivia!" She said back.

The two grabbed their mats and went to the backyard, Ms. Feng followed with hers. Once in the backyard, they set their mats back out on the backyard porch. Ms. Feng was ready to start squatting again, but stopped and stared as Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones took their spats off. They tossed them to the side and now wore just their tops and sneakers.

"Come on, you too," Ms. Jones said to Ms. Feng.

Instead of being hesitant, she was more than happy to comply. Ms. Feng took her tights and panties off and added them to the pile. Once done, she went back to the mat and waited further instruction.

"All right, ladies. Let's get back to work!" Ms. Evans said.

The three faced towards the house and continued their squats. Ms. Feng felt naughty and horny doing such activities outside with her bare-ass facing out towards the back of the neighborhood.

"If you don't mind me asking, why do half-naked squats outside?" Ms. Feng said.

"One, it's super fucking hot. Two, we're giving anyone who sees us one hell of a show," Ms. Evans said.

The three shared a laugh as they continued their squats. They did 3 reps of 20 before going back inside.

"Have you been practicing with your ass like showed you?" Ms. Jones asked.

"Yes," Ms. Feng answered. "I've only been able to use my fingers though. The toys I ordered won't be in for another two weeks. I also got ready before I came here."

"That should not... be... a problem..." Ms. Evans said as she rummaged through her toy box.

"Ah ha!" She said as she pulled out a plug that was still in the box.

She took it out and gave it to Ms. Feng.

"Here you go," she said. "This one's a small 8x4 cm metal one."

Ms. Feng held the plug, turning it around and feeling what it was like. She saw Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones get the larger ones out and put them on the coffee table, along with a bottle of water-based lubricant. Ms. Feng watched the two apply the lube to their plugs as well as their asses, following their example next. Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones moaned lightly as they pushed theirs in until the plugs slipped into place and the bases pressed against the rim of their assholes.

Ms. Feng was a bit apprehensive doing this for the first time. She gently pressed the plug against her asshole. Gradually, it widened until it swallowed the plug. Ms. Feng gasped and winced as it sunk into place.

"Oh, I s-should have warmed it up more!" She said out loud. "That plug is f-fucking cold!"

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans laughed.

"That's why we use glass ones!" Ms. Jones said.

With their plugs in, they did some slightly modified squats. Instead of doing a squat of normal depth (usually when your chest lines up with your knees), they spread their legs out a bit more and went ass-to-floor.

"Make sure you keep your ass tight! That plug better not fall out!" Ms. Jones said to Ms. Feng.

"G-Got it, Tammy!" She answered back.

They did about 10 squats before Ms. Feng was at her limit.

"Don't worry, that was only to get you used to tightening your ass," Ms. Evans said. "This next part, is the one that really matters."

Ms. Evans grabbed some metallic, cylindrical weights from the box. Ms. Feng held hers that said, "100g" on the top of it and wondered what she needed it for. Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones took their plugs out and tied some string around the stem. They then tied the weight to the other end and let it dangle. Ms. Feng did the same after observing them.

"What's the purpose of this?" Ms. Feng asked.

"To get your ass even tighter!" Ms. Evans said. "By having weight on your plug, you'll have to squeeze your ass tightly to keep the plug from falling out."

The two MILFs instructed Ms. Feng to do a single modified squat with the plug in. She was able to do one, but the plug nearly slipped out.

"Jeez, I need to get used to the plug first!" Ms. Feng said.

"We just wanted you to feel what the future training would be like," Ms. Jones said. "Don't add the weight until your plug sizes gets to the ones we're using."

"That's about it for today," Ms. Evans said. "Why don't you head on home and let us know when you've gotten used to playing with your ass?"

"Right..." Ms. Feng said as she struggled to stand up.

Ms. Feng put her clothes back on and gathered her newly acquired training items in a provided bag.

"I'll see y'all (hopefully) soon!" She said as she walked out of the front door.

Ms. Feng went straight to her house to recuperate on her couch before starting back up her training regiment.

Throughout the week, she practiced her 'anal squats' in her workout room. Gradually, she progressed in weight on the plugs until she had maxed out on the weight provided for her. With the help of lube, she was able to insert the end of a small 5-lb. dumbbell up her ass with ease and do squats with it inside. Ms. Feng proudly messaged Ms. Evans to let her know that she managed to do 30 squats with the weight in as soon as she finished her set. Ms. Feng messaged her back to come over to her house the next day and to make sure she's prepared for a new hellish training.

*****

Ms. Feng stood in front of the side of Ms. Jones' bed as Ms. Evans and Ms. Jone stood in front of her with their arms crossed and a smile on their faces.

"Are you ready to get started, Dianne?" Ms. Evans asked Ms. Feng.

"Um... yes! I need to do this!" Ms. Feng said.

Ms. Feng sat on the edge of Ms. Jones' bed while Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones stood on each side of her. They both were wearing just a strap-on dildo while Ms. Feng was down to her white bra and panties. Ms. Feng had come over to start day 1 of her true "MILF training" with Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones. The two would be teaching her in place of Kenny, using dildos instead of real cocks.

"In order to get you accustomed to a real-life cock, we're going to give you a double-dose of something close to the real thing!" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones slapped their rubber cocks against Ms. Feng's face, rubbing it up and down her cheeks.

"Why don't you start with giving us a taste?" Ms. Jones asked.

Ms. Feng nodded her head in a agreement and started sucking on the tip of Ms. Jones' dildo. She closed her eyes and lightly moaned as her lips gripped the tip and her tongue encircled it as well. Her left hand found its way to Ms. Evans' dildo and started to massage it from its fake balls to its tip. Ms. Evans grabbed Ms. Feng's head and brought her lips onto her own dildo, pushing her head down until her lips met the leather base. Ms. Feng managed to stay in place for a few seconds before gagging/coughing and pushing herself up.

"Me too, honey," Ms. Jones said, shoving Ms. Feng to the base on her strap-on.

Ms. Feng barely had a chance to take a breath as her lips also met the base of her strap-on. Ms. Jones pulled her off before she could tap out, leaving the dildo covered in saliva. Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones both looked down at their spit-covered cocks, admiring the exceptional lubrication that Ms. Feng had provided.

"Now we're ready for the main event," Ms. Jones said. "Get on your back!"

"Either you're gonna take off your panties or we can RIP them off for you," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Feng lied down on her back and raised both of her legs in the air to pull her panties off. Once they were down to her ankles, Ms. Jones grabbed them and pulled them off herself; flinging them to the other side of the room. Ms. Jones rubbed her dildo across Ms. Feng's slit, watching it get even wetter from Ms. Feng's own personal lubrication.

"I'll break in your cunt, any objections?" Ms. Jones said, looking at Ms. Done then at Ms. Evans.

Both of them shook their head, "no" then let Ms. Jones do what she wanted. Ms. Jones smiled as she prodded Ms. Feng's lips with her dildo, ever-so slightly parting them with each motion. After enough teasing, she pushed it halfway in.

"Oh!" Ms. Feng suddenly moaned.

Ms. Jones only let her have a brief moment to get comfortable before starting to thrust. She moved in and out at a slow pace, making sure Ms. Feng could feel her pussy being stretched open on each push. Ms. Feng's breasts were starting to bounce up and down, though still trapped by her breasts.

"That's no good," Ms. Jones said. "We need those big titties out, right, Olivia?"

"You are so right, Tammy Jones," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans reached behind Ms. Feng and unhooked her bra, tossing it over to where her panties were. With her breasts exposed, both Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans looked at them jiggle and bounce as Ms. Jones plowed into her.

"Such perky nipples..." Ms. Jones said as she reached over to pinch them, one at a time.

"They look a little dry though, right?" Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans climbed onto the bed and leaned over Ms. Feng's torso. She latched her lips onto her left breasts and started sucking on her nipple.

"Ah, fuck!" Ms. Feng cried out.

Ms. Jones started to speed up with Ms. Evans now massaging Ms. Feng's other breast while still sucking on her other one.

"I... I think I'm gonna cum!" Ms. Feng said.

"Oh, in that case..." Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones grabbed onto the inner sides of Ms. Feng's knees and pushed them onto the bed. She sped up her thrusts until the bed creaked and both Ms. Feng and Ms. Evans were rocking back and forth. Ms. Feng bit her lip, desperately trying to keep her moans of ecstasy from coming out.

"Let your voice out, Dianne," Ms. Evans said. "Just give into the pleasure!"

Ms. Feng started to verbally show signs of being more receptive her training. She started gradually moaning more and more loudly until they echoed throughout the room.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" She said over and over with a face a yearning for release on her face.

Ms. Evans was now alternating between both of Ms. Feng's breasts, sucking and massaging in unison.

"I'm gonna fucking cuuuuummmm!" Ms. Feng exclaimed in a high, strained voice.

Ms. Evans let off and simply pinched both of Ms. Feng's nipples as Ms. Jones added her finishing touches. Ms. Jones kept going base-to-tip as a fast pace, even as Ms. Feng came. Ms. Feng was a blabbering mess when Ms. Jones was done with her.

"Fuck... cum... cock..." Ms. Feng said, in a daze.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Evans looked down at her in her post-orgasmic glory.

"You really did a number on her," Ms. Evans said.

"Hey, I did the best I could," Ms. Jones said. "You're the one who's going to give her real hell."

"Oh, that I am," Ms. Evans said, rubbing Ms. Feng's asshole between her cheeks; causing her to shudder.

"We're going to get something to drink real quick," Ms. Jones said. "When we get back, you're getting that ass of yours busted in."

Ms. Jones and Ms. Feng went downstairs to gulp down several glasses of water and bring a bottle back for Ms. Feng. Ms. Feng drank the entire bottle then sat on the edge of the bed.

"Ok, I'm ready..." Ms. Feng said, lying on her back and pulling her feet back.

"Good, because this ass is getting no mercy," Ms. Evans said.

Ms. Evans used a different lubrication to drench her dildo before pressing the tip against Ms. Feng's asshole. Ms. Feng went from pursing her lips to gritting her teeth as Ms. Evans pushed in further and further.

"Oh, god!" Ms. Feng said between her teeth as her ass stretched.

Ms. Evans was nearly to the base when Ms. Feng's body shook.

"I... I think I already c-came!" Ms. Feng struggled to say.

"I hope to god you did," Ms. Evans said. "You're going to be cumming a lot more with your ass when you spend time with Kenny!"

Ms. Evans gave the final push and slammed her hips into Ms. Feng's ass, touching her dildo's rubber balls to her skin. Ms. Feng arched her back and let out a loud, wild moan; anyone outside was sure to have heard it.

"That's what we like to hear!" Ms. Jones said.

"Hey, help me get her up," Ms. Evans said. "We gotta show her how we like it!"

With the help of Ms. Jones, Ms. Evans was able to hold up Ms. Feng to stand up with her. Ms. Evans held up Ms. Feng, resting her legs on her arms while she wrapped hers around Ms. Evans' neck. Ms. Jones smacked Ms. Feng's ass and kissed the back of her neck, causing her to shudder. Ms. Evans pressed her lips against Ms. Feng and stuck her tongue in to suck on Ms. Feng's.

"Even though I can't feel it, I can tell this ass is nice and tight!" Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Evans put her lips against Ms. Feng's and fished her tongue out to suck.

"My ass!" Ms. Feng managed to exclaim. "My ass feels like it's on fucking fire!"

"That's because of the lube I used," Ms. Evans said. "It also acts as an aphrodisiac."

Ms. Jones went over to her drawers and returned with a pink vibrator. She ran it across Ms. Feng's nipples, causing her voice to produce a wobbly moan before falling onto Ms. Evans. With both of their breasts pressing against each other, Ms. Jones stuck the dildo between both of their nipples on Ms. Feng's left side.

"Mmm, fuck! That's making me want a cock so fucking bad!" Ms. Evans said. "Put one of those small vibrator things on us then get behind me!"

Ms. Jones returned to the same drawer to pull out a small, pill-shaped vibrator and taped it onto the top of Ms. Evans' areola with a pastie; stimulating both hers and Ms. Feng's. With that in place, she got behind Ms. Evans and prodded her pussy from the back. Since the dildo was still wet, she had an easy time pushing it right in.

"Oh, yeah..." Ms. Evans said before going back to sucking on Ms. Feng's tongue.

Ms. Feng was gradually losing herself in her newfound pleasure. The sensations of the fullness of her ass, the rubbing of the back of her pussy with the dildo, and the thought of becoming a better lover for Kenny, sent Ms. Feng over the edge. She felt a euphoric sensation spread throughout her entire body as Ms. Evans continued thrusting. Ms. Feng eventually stopped feeling something stretch her ass and focused entirely on her full-body experience. The resulting orgasm was not only earth-shattering, but life changing as well.

Ms. Feng let our a deep, passionate moan before Ms. Evans joined in. Ms. Jones pulled out of Ms. Evans and watched the two cum one after another while still standing. Ms. Feng's body collapsed into Ms. Evans' as Ms. Evans leaned down to put her back on the bed. She then collapsed onto her and the two caught their breaths while still pressed up against one another.

"That... was fucking intense..." Ms. Feng panted out.

"I forgot... how good a three-way like that could feel..." Ms. Evans panted out.

While Ms. Feng was still on her back, Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones sunk their fingers into Ms. Feng's freshly-fucked ass.

"Oh, yeah," Ms. Jones said. "She's ready."

Ms. Evans grabbed her phone and took a picture of her and Ms. Jones pulling open Ms. Feng's ass.

"I'll send this to Kenny after you to get together again," Ms. Evans said.

"Come back tomorrow night for one last training session before you get together with Kenny," Jones said.

Ms. Feng was wobbly to get up, but she still managed to get dressed and make it down the stairs. As she drove home, she was determined to keep doing her best.