Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

[Bonus Story]

Kenny let himself into Ms. Feng's house.

"Hello?" He called out as he walked in.

Looking to the left, he saw Ms. Feng sound asleep on the couch. She was on her side with her back to the TV. Him stepping closer to her woke her up.

"Hey, honey..." she said groggily. "I had a long day and I still have a conference later. Don't let me taking a nap stop you from getting a quickie off with my ass."

Kenny reached down and pulled her skirt up from the bottom and over her ass. With her big, white ass exposed, he pulled her panties down and jerked his cock while looking at it. He returned from her bedroom with a bottle of lube soon, pouring some onto the side of her ass. Ms. Feng shuddered as the cold lube touched her skin and shuddered again when Kenny rubbed it between her cheeks. He used the remainder to lube his cock up and slid his tip up and down between her cheeks.

Kenny prodded his dick around until it started to sink in.

"Mmm..." Ms. Feng moaned softly.

Kenny slowly worked his dick in and out until it was wet enough to move with ease. The situation of fucking Ms. Feng as she took a nap excited him and made his cock even harder.

Kenny grabbed both of Ms. Feng's cheeks and squeezed them around his cock.

"God, I love how that looks," he thought to himself.

From his point of view, it looked Ms. Feng's ass was swallowing his dick into a tight-abyss then pushing it back out. He let go and stepped aside. Pushing her right cheek up, he watched his dick go in and out of her asshole. He closed his eyes and felt the tight, warm grip of her ass envelop his member before he pulled it back out into the cold air. He kept his eyes closed and went in deeper and deeper with each thrust. Kenny could feel his shot building up all the way from his prostate to his cock.

"Oh, baby..." he moaned as he came.

Just as his cum started to leak out and down her cheek, Kenny quickly pulled her skirt back up but took her panties completely off. Ms. Feng groaned and turned over onto her back, slowly opening her eyes.

"*yawn* Hey, honey... oh, no!" Ms. Feng said as she checked the time on her phone. "That conference in 20 minutes!"

Ms. Feng got off the couch and put her shoes on. She stood in place and shook her hips side to side, with a quizzical look on her face after she put her shoes on.

"My butt feels sticky..." Ms. Feng said. "I wonder why that could be?"

She smiled at Kenny before walking out.