Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"Do we really have to do it out here?!" Ms. Feng asked. "Squats was one thing, but this is..."

"Yep! We do it like this allll the time," Ms. Evans said.

All three were naked on Ms. Evans backyard porch at midnight. Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones had their strap-ons on once again. The two whispered into Ms. Feng's ears before turning their backs to the fence.

"To anyone watching, please enjoy me training my... sexholes for my beloved..." Ms. Feng said out loud, after following the other two's lead.

Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones giggled as they got on their knees on the both sides of Ms. Feng. Ms. Evans took to her pussy while Ms. Jones had her ass. Ms. Evans licked Ms. Feng's slit from top to bottom, sucking on her lips and dragging them up to her clit. Ms. Jones ran her tongue in circles around Ms. Feng's asshole before smooching it directly. Simultaneously, they both plunged their tongues in and filled Ms. Feng's ass and pussy. Ms. Feng soon went from standing up straight to being bent over with her hands on her knees. She was lightly moaning as they kissed and sucked her.

Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones pulled away from her. Even though they had just the moonlight on them, they could see their saliva dripping Ms. Feng's lower holes; more-so from her pussy.

"Fuck it! I can't wait anymore!" Ms. Jones said.

Ms. Jones pushed Ms. Feng into a pillar holding up the patio awning. With her arms holding onto it, Ms. Jones raised Ms. Feng's left left up and rested it on her shoulder. She briefly prodded her dildo against her asshole before pushing it in to the balls. Ms. Feng let out a loud, deep moan.

"Moan at your own risk," Ms. Jones said. "There's lots of horny young men in the houses around us. At least one of them would be quick enough to hear you and catch all of this on camera."

Ms. Evans walked around Ms. Jones pumping into Ms. Feng.

"Get used to it, bitch!" Ms. Evans said. "Kenny is going to work your ass six times as hard!"

"Y-Yes, ma'am!" Ms. Feng said back.

Ms. Evans sat on the chair near the door and jerked her dildo while watching the two. Ms. Feng looked down at her as she gasped in anal-pleasure. Ms. Jones brought Ms. Feng away from the pillar and fucked her ass standing up. Ms. Feng was then bent over with her hands on her knees.

"Here comes the cock!" Ms. Evans said, walking over to Ms. Feng's mouth.

"Fuck my mouth, please!" Ms. Feng said.

Ms. Evans shoved her dildo down Ms. Feng's throat. She gripped her hair and made use of her mouth like a pocket pussy while Ms. Jones wrecked her ass from behind. Ms. Jones felt something wet drip on her feet and looked down.

"Hey, turn the light on," she said to Ms. Evans.

Ms. Evans pulled out to turn the porch light on. Once on, Ms. Jones looked down and saw Ms. Feng's pussy leaking onto the pavement.

"I think this bitch came from taking two dicks in two ends!" Ms. Jones said. "In that case..."

Ms. Jones pulled out and let Ms. Evans put Ms. Feng back in a familiar position. She hoisted her in the air and stuck her dildo in her pussy.

"Just like yesterday," Ms. Evans said.

Just like in the bedroom, Ms. Feng rested her legs on Ms. Evans' arms and let her hoist her up. The two spent some time kissing under the moonlight whilst fucking Ms. Feng moaned and hugged on tighter to Ms. Evans, burying her head into her shoulder.

"Oh..." Ms. Feng gently moaned out.

Ms. Jones got on her knees and spread Ms. Feng's ass open. She licked her from pussy to asshole before kissing it. She teased the rim with her tongue before starting to dig into it. Ms. Feng was very receptive to the teasing and moaned louder as Ms. Evans gently fucked her. Ms. Jones stood up and rubbed her hand against Ms. Feng's ass. She turned Ms. Feng's head around and kissed her in tandem with Ms. Evans.

"Oh, fuck!" Ms. Feng exclaimed.

Ms. Jones moved on from Ms. Feng's cheeks and stuck a finger up her ass. She wriggled it inside while winding her hand in and out. Ms. Evans started slowing down her thrusts.

"It's getting harder to pull this thing out!" She said. "Wait, you're getting tighter, aren't you?"

"Yeah!" Ms. Feng panted out. "Playing with my ass is making my pussy tighten!"

Ms. Jones slid her dildo between Ms. Feng's cheeks and up her ass. Ms. Feng let out a moan loud enough to make the dogs in the neighborhood bark.

"Every hole is getting so stretched!" Ms. Feng exclaimed.

As the three went at it, Ms. Evans looked up at the balcony of the house the her left then smiled.

"It looks like we're being watched," Ms. Evans said. "Why don't we give him what he wants?"

In tandem, Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones walked Ms. Feng more towards the edge of the light and closed to the side.

"OH MY GOD!" Ms. Feng exclaimed.

Being watched must have been her breaking point, since Ms. Feng no longer held back after that. She swore up and down and begged the two MILFs to fuck her hard.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMMING!" Ms. Feng exclaimed.

Ms. Evans pulled out and let Ms. Feng cum with just a dildo up her ass. She watched Ms. Feng squirt onto the ground in sync with Ms. Jones gouging her ass. Once Ms. Feng slumped over, exhausted, the MILFs let her down on the ground. They put her on all fours and propped her ass in the air. They then got behind her and spread her ass open, pushing their smiling faces it against towards the peeper on the balcony. They took turns licking and kissing her asshole before waving by to him. Ms. Evans was slung Ms. Feng over her shoulder and carried her inside as Ms. Jones followed behind. Ms. Jones blew a kiss to the stranger before the light went off.

*****

Kenny obsessively checked her hair in the front camera view of his phone. He soon heard the door unlock and quickly put it away.

"Kenny! Thank you so much for coming!" Ms. Feng said welcoming him inside her house.

Kenny sized up Ms. Feng from behind as he followed her into the living room.

"A navy blue blouse, black pencil skirt, and black heels..." he thought to himself. "Pretty modest, but still pretty hot."

"It feels like it's been forever since we had some time together," Ms. Feng said. "I think the last time we saw each other was over with Olivia and Tammy."

"Yeah, it definitely feels like that," Kenny said. "I had to tell my parents I got a lift from my friends to spend the night at their place in order to sneak out over here."

"Since you're spending the night, why don't we watch a movie or two in the living room?" Ms. Feng suggested.

Kenny agreed and asked what movies she had in a mind.

"Hmm... how about you pick something?" Ms. Feng asked.

Kenny clicked through a popular app known for movies and hit-or-miss originals for a few seconds before Ms. Feng stopped him.

"Oh, not *those* kinds of movies," Ms. Feng said suggestively. "I think you know which kind I mean."

Kenny thought of a porno that the two of them would both enjoy and casted it to the TV from his phone.

"Dick Cleanerz 3?" Ms. Feng said, reading the title out loud. "What's this about?"

"It's, uh, about random encounters..." Kenny said, trying to sum-up the premise.

The video started with an actor in his early thirties playing a senior in high school who sitting on his couch. A very stacked, blonde, white MILF was dressed as a maid and dusting the kitchen counters. She accidentally knocked over a folded up piece of paper onto the floor. The curiosity got the better of her and she opened it up to read it.

"Danny!" The woman said as she walked into the living room.

"Y-Yes, Miss Rachel?" Danny said, startled enough to make his bowl of popcorn launch in the air.

"Why didn't you tell me that you got all A's on your report card?" Rachel asked him.

"Well, I mean, I didn't think you would care about something like that," Danny said, rubbing the back of his head while looking down at the floor.

"I've been your family's maid for years," Rachel said. "I've watched you grow into the smart, man you are today."

Rachel sat on the couch and rubbed Danny's thigh.

"And I think a man like you needs a very manly reward..." Rachel said with a smile.

Danny pulled his pants down while Rachel took her uniform off, leaving her in her black, lace bra and matching garter-belt without panties. Danny didn't hesitate spreading his legs apart and bringing Rachel's lips to the tip of his cock. Within the minute, she was already throating him to the balls.

"Oh, my!" Ms. Feng said.

Ms. Feng made fake gasps as she watched the porno.

"Is this really what you watch?" She asked, agape as she faced him.

Kenny felt moderately embarrassed watching with Ms. Feng, comparing the feeling to someone's mother walking in on them watching porn. The scene instantly progressed from casual throat-banging to full-blown rectal pillaging.

"Actually, the more I watch this..." Ms. Feng said to herself. "The more it really turns me on."

Ms. Feng hiked her skirt up above her waist and rubbed her pussy as she sat upright. She was lightly moaning as the porno progressed. The scene switched to an underside shot of the actress having her ass stretched as she swore and moaned. Kenny saw Ms. Feng turn to the side and move her hand from the front of her to the back. He could see her rubbing her asshole with her fingertips.

"It must feel amazing having your ass stretched and fucked like that," she said.

Kenny unzipped his pants and started jerking his cock.

"Kenny, you already know why you're over today," Ms. Feng said to him. "Let's just get straight to it."

Ms. Feng walked over to her room with Kenny behind her. As soon as they were in, they both stripped out of their clothes. Ms. Feng lied down on her back on her side on the bed and spread her cheeks apart with one hand.

"Fuck my ass," she said to Kenny.

Kenny got on the bed and shoved his tongue down her throat. The two kissed for a few seconds before Kenny got on his knees in front of the side of the bed. With Ms. Feng on her back, Kenny spread her legs out more and latched his lips onto her asshole. He licked it all over, occasionally kissing it, and causing Ms. Feng to moan loudly.

"Get my ass ready for your cock!" She said to him.

Kenny switched to fingering her ass while he licked her pussy. Ms. Feng closed her legs and trapped Kenny's face between them.

"No touching my pussy tonight, sweetie," she said. "I want this pleasure to be ALL from anal."

Ms. Feng let Kenny's head go and he opted to kiss her inner thighs while fingering her. He went in and out with his middle finger down to his knuckle, feeling her tight, slippery insides. One finger turned into two, spreading them apart to stretch her asshole even more. Ms. Feng steadied her breathing and gripped the bed sheets tightly. Kenny switched back to using his mouth, choosing to dig his tongue in now.

Ms. Feng arched her back as Kenny's tongue swirled around inside her and plunged in and out. By the time he was done, Ms. Feng's asshole was dripping wet with saliva.

"I'm more than ready, so go ahead and stick your cock in!" Ms. Feng said.

Kenny rummaged through her dresser drawer for lube then generously rubbed some onto his dick. He was shaky as she got on the bed and pushed his cock against Ms. Feng's asshole. Slowly but surely, it started to sink in inch by inch.

"Oh, god! It's so fucking thick!" Ms. Feng said.

Kenny did a shaky moan as he watched his dick hit the halfway mark.

"J-Just start thrusting!" Ms. Feng said.

Kenny start to slowly move back and forth. Even with her training, her ass was still not accustomed to cocks.

"You're ass is so fucking tight!" Kenny said.

"Make it stretch on your cock, baby!" She said to him.

Gradually, Ms. Feng's ass got more slippery from the spit and lube and allowed Kenny to insert more of himself inside.

"Go down to the base!" She said to him. "I want to feel what it's like!"

Kenny leaned in until he was practically on top of her. She moaned uncontrollably as she felt every inch of him move inside her until it hit its limit. Kenny's body pressing against her and her clit pushed her over edge, causing her to have a massive orgasm underneath him. She saw stars and was a dribbling mess until she returned back to reality.

"I just came so hard with my ass..." she mumbled out. "Kenny, go hard and go fast and don't fucking stop!"

Kenny slowly increased his speed until he was thrusting nearly at the same rate that he would with the other MILFs. Kenny's soaked balls could be heard slapping against her ass as he sped up.

"I can feel your nuts slapping against my ass!" Ms. Feng said.

"This ass is so fucking tight! It's amazing!" Kenny said.

The two kept going at it until Ms. Feng got on all-fours.

"I've been fantasizing about this position for some time now," Ms. Feng said. "Why don't you fuck me like this to make my fantasy come true?"

Kenny got on his knees and stuck his cock back up her ass. Ms. Feng moaned loudly, yelling, "FUCK" loudly.

"Yeah! This position is fucking awesome!" Ms. Feng said.

Kenny looked down and watched Ms. Feng's ass ripple and jiggle with each crashing thrust. He spread her cheeks apart and watched her ass cling onto his cock each time it entered and exited her tight-hole.

"Kenny! I need you to go just a little bit harder!" Ms. Feng said to him.

Kenny increased the depth of his movements. His testicles were slapping against Ms. Feng's pussy with each deep push.

"Kennnnnnnnnny!" Ms. Feng said, in a tone that started normally then progressed to screaming.

Ms. Feng's entire body shook as she dropped onto the bed. She was cumming so hard that that Kenny thought she pissed herself.

"Are you alright?" Kenny asked her after he pulled out.

"I...I...I think that was the hardest orgasm I've ever experienced..." Ms. Feng said.

Kenny looked closely at her face, seeing that she had a glazed-over look; complete with her mouth slightly open and drooling. He waited until Ms. Feng had recovered to continue.

"Kenny, baby..." Ms. Feng said, putting her arms around him. "I know your favorite position, so why don't you finish that way?"

"You mean in a-" Kenny said before Ms. Feng interrupted him.

"That's right," Ms. Feng said in a whisper. "A standing full-nelson."

Kenny kissed Ms. Feng deeply. The two took turns shoving their tongues down each other's throats before he brought her onto his lap. He grabbed her legs and pulled her up high enough to have space to stick his cock back in; also having Ms. Feng guide it up her ass. After feeling the familiar feeling of a tight, hot asshole wrap around his dick, Kenny put his arms under her knees and pressed on her head. Kenny stood up while supporting Ms. Feng's body and leaned down slightly.

"Here I go!" Kenny said.

Kenny started thrusting into Ms. Feng's ass with the normal amount of intensity that he normally would have.

"OH, FUCK ME!" Ms. Feng screamed.

Ms. Feng's moans were non-stop. One after another, her 'fucks' fired out. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

"I look so sexy with your cock up my ass!" She said.

Kenny's grunts and groans started coming to a stop.

"For real, this time!" Kenny said. "I'm definitely gonna cum!"

"Go ahead, sweetie!" Ms. Feng said. "Pump your hot fucking cum up your vice principal's asshole!"

Kenny held Ms. Feng down until the rim of her asshole was pressed against the skin of the base of his cock and let loose his massive load. Both Kenny and Ms. Feng were moaning wildly as he came.

"Hot!" Ms. Feng exclaimed. "I can feel your hot cum flooding into my ass!"

Kenny lost his balance and fell on his back onto the bed. Even as he did, he still held onto Ms. Feng tightly and continued to pump her ass full of cum. Kenny's cock twitched long after he was empty. The two caught their breath on each other until Ms. Feng rolled off. Even as she did, Kenny could have sworn that he had another orgasm upon pulling out.

"Oh my fucking god, I never knew anal was that amazing!" Ms. Feng said.

"I've dreamt about fucking your ass for years, Ms. Feng!" Kenny said.

"Dream no more, dear," Ms. Feng said, giving him a kiss on the lips. "You just fucked your vice principal's ass and got her addicted to your cock."

Ms. Feng bit her lip while looking at Kenny.

"That orgasm I had was next level," she said. "I don't know if I can even go back to "normal" sex after that. I hope you don't mind if I suggest we do anal regularly, even if it means my pussy takes a back seat."

"I don't mind at all!" Kenny replied.

The two kissed, laughed, and hugged until they were ready to retire for the night.

"Looks like we can start dating now since this was the final hurdle from Ms. Evans and Ms. Jones," Kenny said.

"I'm so glad," Ms. Feng said with a smile. "We've got new experiences we have yet to try out and I'm glad I get to try them with you."

The two kissed one last time before Ms. Feng turned off the lights.

*****

Good morning, dear," Ms. Feng said as she gently shook Kenny awake.

Kenny was slow to get up, rubbing his eyes then putting his glasses on.

"Sorry to do this to you, but your mom's coming over soon," Ms. Feng said. "I completely forgot that we were having lunch today."

Kenny got out of bed and was in the process of putting his clothes back on when he saw Ms. Feng still wasn't fully dressed, only wearing her bra.

"Sorry to do this to you, but it turns out I've got a faculty meeting in an hour," Ms. Feng said. "Even though it's a Saturday, this is the price we pay for having the best school in the district..."

"I understand..." Kenny said with disappointment. "I should leave before anyone sees me."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa; not so fast, mister," Ms. Feng said.

Ms. Feng propped her left left on the side of the bed Kenny was on and rubbed her ass. Reaching over, she grabbed a bottle of lube and squirted some up her ass. Scooping up a leftover amount, she lathered it in one hand.

"I want you to send me over there with an ass full of cum," Ms. Feng said. "I want the staff to be completely oblivious to their vice principal giving her spiel with the aftermath of a young stud spending the night at her house."

Kenny had been hard since he woke up, so he had no problem getting ready to re-fuck his new girlfriend's ass. Ms. Feng rubbed the lube from her hand all over his dick, then guided it over to her ass. Kenny pushed it in easily since she had apparently gotten ready before he was even awake.

"Fuck yeah! Just fuck that ass like you own it, baby!" Ms. Feng said.

Maybe it was because his fantasy had finally come true or because of what Ms. Feng had just told him, but Kenny was already near the point of climax even though he had just started.

"Ah, fuck!" Kenny said.

Kenny held Ms. Feng in place and dumped his morning load up her ass.

"Good job, dear," she said to him with a smile.

Kenny pulled his dick out slowly, watching her asshole shrink around the tip before closing. Ms. Feng reached behind herself and pressed her fingers against her asshole to keep any cum from leaking out. Walking over to her nightstand, she pulled out a black buttplug and quickly inserted it.

"Ah, this will keep everything in place," Ms. Feng said.

Ms. Feng got dressed in the bathroom while Kenny put his clothes back on and went out to the living room. The two made sure they were in the clear before leaving the front porch. As Kenny walked down her driveway, Ms. Feng pulled her window down and backed car up to him.

"I can't wait for you to break my ass in more," she said. "I'm also going to suck your dick so fucking hard you'll be missing a testicle afterwards."

Kenny watched Ms. Feng drive away down the street as he walked across back to his house.

"Hi, sweetheart," Kenny's mother said to him from the kitchen as he walked in. "Did you have a fun night?"

"Yes, I did," Kenny said with a smile on his face.