Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 07

Story Info
Ms. Feng takes Kenny back to school.
10k words
4.49
9.6k
9
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 01/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny walked through the halls of his old high school.

"It's been years since I graduated," he thought to himself as he ran his hand along the brick walls of the corridor.

The hallways were devoid of students due to class still being in session. Kenny walked further down until turning down a small hallway and opened a door with, "Front Office" on a tag next to it.

"Can I help you?" The receptionist said to him, glancing up from her computer.

"Hi, I'm here to see Ms. Feng," he said back.

The receptionist picked up her phone and punched in a number. Soon, a door opened from down the small hallway behind the receptionist and out walked Ms. Feng.

"Kenny Thomas!" She said happily. "So nice of you to meet with your old vice principal for lunch!"

The receptionist thought nothing of interaction and went back to surfing the web on her computer as Ms. Feng took Kenny back to her office. Kenny put down the bag of food he had brought on a bookshelf near the door and took a seat in front of her desk.

"It's been a while since you've been in here, hasn't it?" Ms. Feng said to Kenny.

"Yeah," Kenny said, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "I'm glad it was never for anything bad, though."

"Ah, that's right," Ms. Feng said. "I usually brought you in here to praise you for grades or scholarship opportunities. I still remember when you were the freshman who gave us the win for that district debate club contest!"

The two reminisced about the good ol' days for quite some time before Ms. Feng took note of the time.

"All right, enough of the preamble," Ms. Feng said, changing her tone. "We've got about 30 minutes before classes let out, so are we going to fuck in my office or what?"

"O-Of course!" Kenny said.

"That's what I like to hear," Ms. Feng said. "Let's do a little role playi to ease into the mood, shall we?"

Kenny sat up straight with his hands resting on his lap while Ms. Feng composed herself to get back into her role of vice principal.

"Kenny Thomas..." she said with a serious tone.

Kenny did a nervous gulp as he stared at Ms. Feng.

"It's been a while since I've seen her do her legendary, 'lecture' face," he thought to himself. "She's never done it to me, but I've caught glimpses of it before. I still remember that one kid who went from deliquent-hellbent-on-prison-before-graduation to a straight-edge catholic who went into car sales."

"You've definitely caught my attention..." Ms. Feng said, pretending to read through a stack of papers.

Kenny almost broke out into a cold sweat as Ms. Feng continued to really sell her act.

"Not only are your grades top notch, but you've also drastically improved the grades of those you've tutored," Ms. Feng said with a smile. "You could be a teacher here if you wanted."

"O-Oh, well... thank you, Miss," Kenny said.

"On top of that, you've never gotten yourself into any trouble nor had any problems in class," Ms. Feng said. "You should really be rewarded for being such a model student."

"I don't think I need to be rewarded..." Kenny said with embarrassment. "I'm just doing my best."

"No, no," Ms. Feng said as she stood up and walked behind Kenny. "You really need an amazing award for your amazing work."

Ms. Feng massaged Kenny's shoulders while giggling. Kenny felt relaxed, as if any stress he had from the week just melted away in her hands. He closed his eyes momentarily and slowly opened them when he heard the shuffling of fabric against fabric. Ms. Feng's hand jutted out next to Kenny at his eyes level. Glancing over, he could see that she was holding her blue top with the tips of her finger. Casually, she tossed it over into the back of her chair.

Kenny now felt the bare skin of the top of Ms. Feng's bust press against the back of his head, along with the smooth silkiness of her bra. She slowed down her massaging and opted to rub her bosom up and down the top of Kenny's back. Ms. Feng suddenly pulled away from him. Just as Kenny was about to turn his head around, he heard the familiar stretch and snapping of a bra coming undone. Kenny quickly whipped his head back to its previous position, staring straight ahead at the wall behind the desk. A stupid grin crossed his face as he watched her beige bra fly out from behind him and onto the chair, bouncing off the back and falling onto the floor.

Ms. Feng leaned over Kenny, pressing the top of her cleavage onto the top of his head while running her open hands down his torso.

"Why don't you stand up and turn around for me, sweetie?" She whispered in his ear.

Kenny did as instructed, coming face-to-face with a topless Ms. Feng. She stood smiling with her hands on her hips. Even though Kenny had seen them plenty of times by now, his gaze was fixed on her titanic chest.

"Well, don't just stare," she said as she grabbed Kenny's hands and brought them onto her breasts.

Kenny gently gripped each breast in his hands. He massaged his hands all over them, pushing them back towards her and bouncing them in his hands from underneath them.

"I know what you boys want to motivate you to keep up the good work..." Ms. Feng said as she reached down and undid Kenny's pants.

"A good cocksucking!" She said as she violently yanked them down to his ankles.

Kenny's hard dick bounced up and down, twitching along with his heartbeat. Ms. Feng gripped it from the top with one hand.

"Mmm... this is such a nice cock..." Ms. Feng said, looking up and smiling at him.

Ms. Feng squatted down on her toes and held onto the side of Kenny's legs for support. She kissed the tip of his dick, gradually enveloping the entire tip with her lips. Just as she opened her mouth and started to slowly slide his dick across her tongue, her phone rang. Ms. Feng sighed with frustration as she aggressively picked the phone up and switched to a fake, cheerful demeanor.

"Yes, Mrs. Riley?" Ms. Feng said over the phone, giving Kenny a look of disbelief. "Wait... right now?... *sigh* God... fine, send him in..."

Ms. Feng gently put the phone back on the dock then went into a frenzy as she rushed to put her bra and top back on.

"Pull your pants up and... get in the closet!" Ms. Feng whispered to Kenny in an exasperated tone.

Kenny pulled his pants and boxers up in an instant and got into the closet that was in the corner behind her desk. He managed to get inside the surprisingly spacious closet, hiding behind some hanging spare clothes and having Ms. Feng shut the door just before the door to the room opened. Ms. Feng carried herself with a stern demeanor, sitting at her desk with her hands clasped together.

"Jersey Michael, why were you sent to me today?" Ms. Feng said, showing that she knew the student on a first name basis.

"Because the stupid teacher sent me," the male student said rudely.

"You WILL show your teachers some respect, young man!" Ms. Feng said assertively.

The student clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

Ms. Feng's computer did a jingle. Looking over, she saw that there was an email from one of Jersey's teachers and opened up her inbox to read it.

"It says here that you both said and wrote obscenities during - and ON - your test, disrupting the class and shoving a student, am I wrong?" Ms. Feng asked.

"That test was a joke, vro," Jersey said, taking a rip from his fuel pod.

"Is that a fuel pod?!" Ms. Feng said in disbelief. "Oh, I know you are not smoking in my office!"

"It ain't smoking, stupid bitch," Jersey said, blaring music at full volume on his phone.

"You know what? I'm not dealing with your attitude today," Ms. Feng said, nearly having to yell over the music. "Go down to the in-school suspension room now or else I'll have you suspended for real, and you don't want to go back to that alternative school for another semester, right?"

Jersey pulled himself off his chair and slammed the door on his way out of the room. Kenny shyly peeked out of the closet and saw Ms. Feng hunched over her desk and rubbing her forehead.

"What a shithead," Kenny said.

"Kids these days are honestly behaving better, but you still have kids that act like *that* every once in a while...," Ms. Feng said.

Before Kenny could say anything else, Ms. Feng kneeled on her chair, hiked her black pencil-skirt up and started pulling her panties down. Due to the awkward position she put herself in, she couldn't get them down and ended up literally ripping them off.

"Kenny, take your pants off and come over and fuck my ass!" Ms. Feng said to him with an aggressive tone.

Kenny quickly pulled his pants and boxers down and tossed them into the closet, accidentally hitting the door with his foot and closing it. He walked over to Ms. Feng, who was still kneeling on her chair with her ass towards him. Ms. Feng spread her ass open with both hands, showing that she had a blue-jewel plug in her ass.

"I *was* going lead up to this, but since we were interrupted..." Ms. Feng said disappointedly.

Just as Kenny pulled the plug out and dropped it on the floor, he stopped before he could go any further.

"Um, I'm pretty dry since you never ended up sucking on me, soooo..." Kenny said.

Ms. Feng sighed as she opened up on her desk drawers, pulled out a squirt-bottle of lube and sprayed a quick spurt of it directly on her asshole.

"Good to go," she said bluntly.

Kenny slid his dick through the line of lube until it was lubricated enough to push up Ms. Feng's already ready ass. She grit her teeth and gripped the top of the back of her chair as he pushed his dick halfway in.

"I fucking love this," she grunted out.

Kenny was going at a slow pace, not wanting the chair to creak and shake.

"Go harder, Kenny," Ms. Feng said to him.

"But, won't that make a lot of noise?" Kenny asked Ms. Feng.

"Don't worry about the chair," she said to him. "Everyone around me is out a lunch right now and the receptionist is too far away to hear us, so we just need to keep our voices down just in case."

Kenny grabbed onto Ms. Feng's shoulders and spread his stance wider. He started slamming his hips down into Ms. Feng's ass at a faster and more aggressive pace. Her ass jiggled with each strong impact and the plastic of the chair rattled along with them. Ms. Feng grabbed on of Kenny's hands and put it over her mouth. He understood why and kept it firmly clasped on her.

"(I fucking needed this!)" Ms. Feng said, muffled by Kenny's hand. "(Fuck out all of the stress these kids give me through my ass!)

"This is a dream come true!" Kenny said as hushed as possible.

He could feel Ms. Feng's asshole tighten around his cock; she was just as turned on by this situation as he was. Kenny bent down to kiss her from the side but stopped when he saw the expression on her face. Ms. Feng was squinting her eyes while staring up at the ceiling. It was clear to Kenny that Ms. Feng wanted this rough and didn't need an unnecessary kiss on the lips to kill the mood.

"I'm going to pump so much spunk up your ass, vice principal Feng," Kenny whispered into her ear.

Kenny felt Ms. Feng groan and try to say something from under his hand. The sound of the bell dismissing the current class suddenly rang throughout the room. Just as Kenny went to pull away, Ms. Feng reached behind and pulled him back in, simply turning her head to face him and shaking it from side-to-side. Ms. Feng had Kenny get up and sit down on the opposite side of the chair with his back resting against the desk while she rode on top facing him.

Kenny and Ms. Feng kept going and going, growing sweatier with each passing second. The office grew suspiciously quiet, so quiet that the sounds of the congregation of students shuffling through the hallway could be heard lowly but clearly. The background sounds of the school were soon interrupted by the door to the front office opening and the receptionist saying, "wait, let me call her!" Kenny dropped his hands as soon as he heard the voices.

"Oh, no... not her..." Ms. Feng said, almost whining about it. "Quick! Get back in the closet!"

Unfortunately, Kenny's legs were dangling behind the arms of the chair while Ms. Feng's were dangling in the front of them. As the two struggled to get free in a hurry, there was a knock on the door before it opened. At speeds fast enough to set a new kind-of world record, Kenny pushed away from the desk, bent backwards, and Ms. Feng pulled into the desk; successfully concealing his upper body under the desk. Kenny tucked his feet into the bottom base of the chair in order to keep his lower body from being seen. As for Ms. Feng, her top luckily hung down low enough to cover up her pulled-up skirt and exposed lower body. The desk being one of those kinds that don't have a gap under them, also completely hid what was taking place below her waist and was tall enough to conceal it from being seen over the desk too. Despite all of these miracles occurring in an instant, Kenny's dick was very much still firmly up Ms. Feng's ass.

"Vice principal Feng, we need to talk right now!" A studiously dressed girl said as she walked in.

"Hello, Christine..." Ms. Feng said, obviously familiar with the student." What brings you into my office you into my office unannounced?"

"We absolutely MUST talk about the dress code at our prestigious school!" Christine said as she took a seat.

Ms. Feng tried nodding her way through the conversation about how the school needed a dress code while trying to pull off of Kenny's member. Even with some opportunities, she found it impossible to pull off without standing up due to the length of cock inside her. Both Ms. Feng and Kenny did there best to hold it together while staying as still as possible.

"I understand your desire for a strict dress code, but the free dress code we have now was voted on and implemented years ago for the students who wouldn't be able to afford several uniforms," Ms. Feng stated.

"That may be so, but surely we can urge a reconsideration at another meeting," Christine argued.

Kenny was doing his best to hold himself in place with arms. The more he strained his arms and core to hold himself up, the faster his heart beat. His dick pulsed along with his heart rate and Ms. Feng soon felt the effects of it. She grew fidgety as Kenny's twitching cock rubbed against the inside of her ass. The teasing was too much and Ms. Feng quietly came, almost screaming through her closed mouth.

"Are you all right, Ms. Feng?" Christine asked. "You seem troubled... and you're sweating a lot."

"Huh? Oh, I-I am a little troubled..." Ms. Feng said, with a nervous chuckle. "I had a student come in earlier and make a scene in my office... you know how interactions like those go! They definitely get your blood pumpin'..."

"I just came in front of a student~" she thought to herself.

"It was Jersey Michael, wasn't it?" Christine asked with an annoyed look. "I swear, he's going to end up in jail before he even graduates..."

Christine went from talking about uniforms to bringing up the numerous incidents involving Jersey, all while Ms. Feng was gradually losing her composure.

"Christine!" Ms. Feng said in a sudden, wobbly shout. "Sorry to raise my voice, but you were getting carried away."

"R-Right..." Christine said, embarrassed by losing track of why she had originally came to Ms. Feng's office. "Anyway, that's all that I wanted to discuss."

"As always, I'll take your words into consideration," Ms. Feng said. "Now, you better get to your next class. I've got other people to meet with soon."

Christine thanked Ms. Feng for her time and got up to leave. She stopped just before reaching the door.

"Oh, before I go, I couldn't help but notice a peculiar smell upon entering the room," Christine said.

Christine was no doubt smelling the scent of aggressive ass-fucking masked by a burning candle and a bag of fast food.

"Oh, that's from that candle over there," she said, pointing to the candle on the other side of the shelf. "It's different from what I normally get. I might just throw it out and go back to the old one."

Christine, satisfied with the explanation, finally took her leave.

Once the two heard the door to the front office close, they sighed in relief. Ms. Feng pushed the chair back and stood up, shuddering when Kenny's cock finally left her ass.

"Dear lord, my poor stomach..." Kenny said as Ms. Feng stood up and he fell to the floor.

Once he finally got off the ground, he saw Ms. Feng clear her desk off; brushing everything off to the side. She laid on her right side on it and pulled her left leg up.

"I can't take it anymore!" Ms. Feng said to him. "That pulsing dick of yours up my ass was driving me crazy! I don't care who walks in next and if I get fired for it, you're not leaving this room until you fuck me silly!"

Kenny immediately resumed fucking Ms. Feng's ass. He hugged onto her raised leg while covering up her mouth with his free hand. During the ordeal, Kenny's hand constantly vibrated from Ms. Feng's non-stop talking; no doubt telling him to fuck her even harder. Her breasts were bouncing so hard from his thrusts that they popped several of her buttons and looked as if they would rip through the top as well. Numerous items were falling off the desk the longer the two went at it.

Ms. Feng's pussy was dripping wet and between her legs onto the desk. She lost track of how many times she had came, but didn't care since the only one she wanted was the final one along with Kenny's.

"I'm gonna cum!" Kenny whispered to her.

Ms. Feng shook her head up and down, giving him the go. Kenny went balls-to-hole and busted deep inside Ms. Feng's asshole. She was practically screaming under his hand, but not loud enough for anyone outside to hear. Her lower body quaked with an equally hard orgasm on par with Kenny's. With the final pulse, Kenny pulled his dick out. A lone drop of cum fell out of the tip and onto the floor in a long strand. Ms. Feng was sprawled out on the desk and catching her breath. Spunk was steadily leaking out of her ass and down the side of her desk.

"That was amazing, vice principal Feng," Kenny said to her.

"I hope *hah* you'll keep up the good work, mister Thomas..." Ms. Feng panted out. "The next time I bring you in here, I'm giving you the key to my house to come over for a weekend-long reward."

Kenny opened the closet and put his pants and boxers back on while Ms. Feng wiped down her desk and pulled her skirt back down. She picked up her panties and looked at the torn fabric before casually tossing them into the trashcan behind her desk.

"Tomorrow, let's come back late at night," Ms. Feng whispered to Kenny.

Kenny kissed her on the cheek and smiled. Ms. Feng went in for a kiss on the lips, then dropped down to kiss the top of his pants over his crotch; leaving a lipstick print that was barely covered by the bottom of Kenny's shirt. Ms. Feng had Kenny leave through the side door, where he walked out to the parking with a stupid grin on his face.

*****

Ms. Feng circled around the school parking lot, making sure they were the only ones there.

"Good," she said to herself. "It looks like everyone followed the email for once."

She parked her car in the vice principal's parking spot and walked out with Kenny.

"I forgot how creepy the parking lot looks at night," Kenny said, looking around

"You should see the inside. It's way creepier," Ms. Feng said to him.

Ms. Feng walked ahead of Kenny towards the school. Kenny momentarily stopped and looked out the outer exterior of his former high school. There were several rows of windows on long strips of brick walls that showed the hallways inside. Two pillars were a few feet away from the front entrance and led to a giant clock at the top. Even though it was only a two-story school, it seemed like a cathedral under the moonlight.