Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If we put this online, we'd be millionaires!" Ms. Feng said to Kenny.

"Too bad," Kenny said. "I'll keep this as our private porno and play it at your retirement party!"

Ms. Feng grit her teeth and gripped onto the side of the mattress once more. A stream of liquid shot out of her pussy and onto the bed, as well as the stage soon after hearing Kenny's words.

"I just fucking came again..." Ms. Feng said, almost straining to get her words out.

Kenny kept going strong, still trying to build up his load after cumming just moments ago.

"Please, dear..." Ms. Feng mumbled. "Show everyone how good my cockhole makes you feel..."

Kenny crashed his hips down harder. The underside of Ms. Feng's breasts could be seen through the camera, but were not moving due to being pressed against the mattress.

"I'm cumming in your ass, whoooooooore!" Kenny exclaimed.

"Yes! Yes, baby!" Ms. Feng exclaimed. "Cum into your vice principal's cum-hooooooole!"

The two loudly moaned at the same time. Kenny's hips wildly bucked into Ms. Feng while her lower body shook once more. With each pulse of his cock and twitch of perineum, more and more cum flowed into Ms. Feng's tight-ass and leaked out onto the mattress. Kenny pulled too far back and let out one final spurt onto the slit of Ms. Feng's pussy, which too dripped down onto the bed. Kenny fell onto Ms. Feng, who fell onto the bed. The two spent some time catching their breath before Ms. Feng got up and raised the mic up to her face.

"Thank you, everyone..." she said, still out of breath. "You just watched me lose my ass-virginity to a former student... please go home and think about this for the rest of your life. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to call it a night with my new lover..."

Ms. Feng bowed for the non-existent audience as Kenny still laid on the bed. She hobbled off behind the back curtain and the front curtain soon closed. Once he was composed, Kenny and Ms. Feng went and turned off the camera and her phone.

"That... that was some fuckin' porno..." Ms. Feng said to Kenny with a stupid grin.

"You're tellin' me," Kenny said back. "I'll definitely watch that and think about tonight anytime I need a quickie!"

The two shared a laugh then took down the tripods and closed the front curtain. Ms. Feng went backstage and grabbed the sheet that had originally covered the bed frame before turning the lights off and using the light of Kenny's phone to find her way back to the bed. Ms. Feng threw sheet over Kenny then joined him under the covers.

"So, if you don't mind me asking..." Kenny said. "Why were you pretending to talk to an invisible crowd?"

"So I can add some special fX to the video later," Ms. Feng said. "After all, I recorded this as a special "getting together" gift."

The two shared a laughed under the covers.

"Good night, dear," she said, giving him a kiss.

"Good night, babe," Kenny said, holding her close.

The two drifted off into a deep sleep.

******

Both Kenny and Ms. Feng grumbled as they were awoken. The two stayed on their backs, rubbing their eyes and still coming out of their slumber. It wasn't before long until they heard voices coming from the front of the curtains.

"And that is why Jesus is king!" A woman's voice bellowed out.

Ms. Feng's mouth feel agape with shock as she felt around for Kenny's mouth and covered it.

"There's other people here!" Ms. Feng whispered to him. "We need to leave NOW!"

Both her and Kenny quietly, but quickly, got out of the bed and off to the left side where they had thrown their clothes. They felt around in the dark for their belongings, Kenny grabbing some articles of clothing while Ms. Feng grabbed the camera and her phone. They retreated behind the back curtains to the lit backstage, seeing that no one else was there.

"Why are there other people here?!" Kenny whispered to Ms. Feng.

"How should I know?!" Ms. Feng whispered back.

Kenny saw that he had grabbed his pants, boxers and shirt, and quickly put them on. Ms. Feng chose to look through the new message on her phone.

"Oh my, god..." she said to Kenny, in a tone loud enough for the person on the front of the stage to almost hear.

Kenny walked over to Ms. Feng.

"I'm sorry to tell you this just now, but the church from down the road will be doing their mass in the theater due to their PA system being damaged from an electrical fire. They have a key, so don't worry about coming to let them in," Ms. Feng said as she read off the email sent from her boss, the principal.

"Wait... does that mean..." Kenny said.

"Yeah..." Ms. Feng answered back.

Ms. Feng walked over to an area between the back curtains and front curtains that showed the seats through them. Her eyes went wide as she saw all of the seats filled with attendees of the sermon.

"All of the seats are filled!" Ms. Feng whispered to Kenny.

"All of them?!" He whispered back. "How the hell are we going to get out?!"

"Easy!" Ms. Feng said. "Just give me back our clothes and we'll just walk out the back! We'll play it off as me giving you, the new... custodian, a tour of the theater!"

Ms. Feng stuck her hand out and waited for Kenny to hand over her clothes, only for him to give her a dumbfounded look.

"Where's my clothes?!" Ms. Feng angrily whispered to Kenny.

"This is all I grabbed on the way over here!" He whispered back.

"Dammit!" She whispered angrily. "They're still on the stage! My panties are somewhere in the row of seats too..."

Just as Ms. Feng went over to the back curtain to attempt to sneak back and find the rest of her clothes, she saw the front curtain on that side being pulled aside.

"Man, I had no idea working these curtains would be so much work!" The woman on the stage said through her mic, garnering the laughter from the attendees.

Ms. Feng quickly retracted her head before she could be seen.

"Fuck! She pulled the curtain!" Ms. Feng whispered to Kenny. "I can't go out and get my clothes!"

Before the two could brainstorm, the woman on the stage started speaking.

"Why is there a bed on stage?" She said through the mic. "It was hard enough to figure out what buttons did what, but now there's a bed on the stage?"

Ms. Feng and Kenny were in a state of panic as they heard the clack of heels go towards them. They took refuge behind another wooden slab of scenery as they watched the middle-aged woman wander backstage.

"Maybe one of these damn buttons closes the curtain..." she said under her breath. "Because I sure as hell ain't pullin' those things back..."

After punching every single button combination possible, she gave up and walked back. Kenny thought him and Ms. Feng were in the clear until Ms. Feng told him otherwise.

"Shit, she pressed the button that opens the back curtain!" She said to him. "We've got about five seconds to leave here before it opens wide enough for us to be seen!"

Kenny made a dash towards a small hallway to their right that was for when additional actors would either wait off the stage or get dressed. He looked behind and saw Ms. Feng rush towards him with a long piece of cloth.

"Why didn't we just stay behind the scenery?" Kenny asked her.

"Because by the time this mass is over, the theater group comes in," Ms. Feng said. "They come in every Saturday, at noon, and do their theater crap on the stage. There's no doubt that we would have been caught if we stayed."

Kenny's focus was now on Ms. Feng's newly acquired fabric. She held it up and revealed it to be a see-thru, white dress.

"Ugh, really..." she said under her breath.

Regardless of her displeasure, she still put the dress on. Upon putting it on, it was clear that it fit well on every part of her body except her bosom. Her breasts were spilling out the sides and unable to be completely contained in the top. Kenny saw through her dress as the light of day shone in from the door and illuminated her body. Ms. Feng looked out the non-emergency door to the back parking lot of the school, seeing that there were no cars there.

"All right, let's just go out through here," Ms. Feng said.

Both her and Kenny carefully opened the door and ran out. The bright light burned their eyes, but they quickly got used to it. They then clung alongside the outer wall of the school as they skulked around the corners. The two finally got to the last corner before they saw the front parking lot.

"Good, there's enough cars to hide behind to get to mine and it looks like no one else is showing up," Ms. Feng said to Kenny.

Kenny nodded in agreement. Ms. Feng then counted down from 3 to 1 before making dash towards the paring lot. Unfortunately for her, her dress got snagged on a sharp piece of brick and managed to not only rip the dress, but tore it off her body. Ms. Feng gasped and quickly covered up her breasts, but Kenny bumped into the back of her. She looked over her shoulder, seeing the dress get swept away in the wind.

"Just run!" He said to her.

Ms. Feng's face was red with embarrassment as she led the charge of her and Kenny to the parking lot. Although they could see cars coming down the road, none of them were coming into the school's parking lot. They quickly went between rows of cars, checking to see if anyone was in them, as they made their way to Ms. Feng's parking spot. Ms. Feng went to open her car, but nearly pulled herself onto it.

"What the?!" She said out loud.

Ms. Feng pulled on her door handle but it did not open.

"Oh my fucking god!" She said out loud. "My keys are still in my skirt!"

Just as she had said this to Kenny, who was on the passenger side, they could see the church goers through the windows walking down the hallway. With quick thinking, Ms. Feng got down and shimmied under her car.

"Go get my fucking keys!" Ms. Feng said to Kenny.

Kenny sprinted towards the front doors of the school and went inside just as someone opened the door to leave.

"God is good!" He said as he sprinted by. "Jesus is king!"

Kenny juked his way through the crowd through the hall and back into the theater. From the outside, Ms. Feng was a nervous wreck as she lied underneath her car; naked and watching the feet of those leaving walk by. Back inside the school, Kenny jumped onto the stage and looked for Ms. Feng's clothes. He located her skirt and fished around the top pockets until he pulled out her keys. Kenny then made a mad dash back outside to the parking lot.

"I got the keys!" He said out loud as he got close to the car.

"Great!" Ms. Feng said from underneath. "Now, hand me my clothes so I can put them on real quick."

"Um, what?" Kenny said. "You told me to get your keys, not your clothes."

Ms. Feng put her hands on her face.

"Shit, you're right..." Ms. Feng said despairingly. "Now we have a new problem: how am I going to get out from under here unnoticed.

Ms. Feng was right. Even though Kenny had the keys, she would not be able to get into the car without at least one person noticing her nude figure, and if they did, it would surely be the end of her career. The two had no choice but to wait until people had stopped leaving the school. Kenny leaned back against the car and acted like he was playing on his phone until he was sure the school was empty. As soon as there was a period of time without people leaving, and the the parking lot was nearly empty, Kenny got into the driver's seat and shouted for Ms. Feng to get into the car. Ms. Feng came out on Kenny's side and got into the back seat with her camera and phone.

"Go! Go! Go! Get us the fuck out of here!" She shouted at Kenny.

Kenny quickly pulled out of the spot and started speeding out of the parking lot. Just as they were almost out the front entrance to the school's property, Ms. Feng noticed that the car coming towards them on the adjacent lane was that of the theater teacher. She did not think to duck down and chose to lie stomach-side down across the backseats. The theater teacher passed by, not even so much as looking at the back of the car. Ms. Feng sat back up and sighed with relief once Kenny said the car had passed.

"Thank god..." Ms. Feng said.

Ms. Feng then realized that she was still very much naked and covered her breasts back up.

"I'm just gonna... lie back down..." she said as she resumed her previous position.

Upon lying back down, she saw that she had a towel on the floor and draped it over her back. Unfortunately, it only covered the top half of her body; still showing her naked ass. She chose not to believe that anyone else saw her body through the passengers windows as Kenny drove her back home, but the sad reality was that there were some that did. Of course, they had no way of knowing it was her; they just simply had a strange memory for the rest of their life.

Eventually, Kenny did manage to bring Ms. Feng back to her house.

"Thank god we're back..." Ms. Feng said as Kenny parked and turned the car off. "Okay, go inside and get me some clothes so I can walk in, or at least open the garage door and pull in.

Kenny looked back at Ms. Feng.

"How about you walk in with just the towel on" He asked her.

"Kenny!" Ms. Feng said back in shock.

"Hey, Ms. Evans would do it," Kenny said.

Ms. Feng contemplated the suggestion, looking out at the neighborhood to see if there was anyone outside.

"I'll make it worth your while," Kenny said. "I'll dedicate another weekend to you AND we can retry another day at school."

Ms. Feng sighed and wrapped the towel around herself. She then opened the car door and quickly power walked out and to the front porch, glancing around to see if anyone else was outside. Kenny followed behind her as she walked up to the front door. He took his time opening the door and letting themselves in. Ms. Feng immediately went into her bedroom and closed the door before Kenny could come in. He knocked on the door, but was met with momentary silence.

"If you want in, put your clothes on the couch," Ms. Feng said from behind the door. "We'll fuck, but you sure as hell aren't getting ANY of them back when you want to go home. Oh, and if you don't come in here and be a man, I'll keep the best porno-on-earth we made all to myself."

Kenny was faced with an ultimatum: go home and masturbate to the thought of what had transpired, never to see the damning footage, or continue the day in her bedroom and risk being caught walking home naked. Kenny took his clothes off once again and knocked on Ms. Feng's bedroom door...