Kenny and Hypnosis Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Feng opened the front doors and held it open for Kenny.

"Are you sure we can be here?" Kenny asked. "I know you can, but someone could say something about me being here with you."

"No need to worry about the cameras," Ms. Feng said. "The reason I chose tonight is because the cameras are down until Monday. They're tied in with the motion sensors, so the school decided to disable them in case any IT guys have to come in overnight to check something."

The clacking of Ms. Feng's heels echoed throughout the empty halls as they walked down them. The moonlight shining through the windows in the ceiling were the only light source provided for the two. Kenny was oblivious to where there destination was as he followed behind Ms. Feng. He wanted to ask her, but also wanted to keep a sense of surprise and kept his question to himself. Ms. Feng eventually went down a small corridor and through the double doors that led to the rest of it. Past there, they went through one of two doors that led to the theater.

"Wait here," Ms. Feng said as she used the light on her phone to make her way to the stage.

Soon after, the lights came on one after another. Kenny felt nostalgia as he looked across the theater from left to right. Similar to a movie theater, you walk in through one of two doors to the side. In the center, there are several rows of seats that are also split into sections with a walkway leading down the very center up to the stage.

Kenny walked through the rows, feeling the veldt of the seats until he heard and saw the front portion of curtains move out of the corner of his eye. Looking towards the stage, he saw Ms. Feng going from one side to the other to pull them apart. Once they were tucked away to the sides, she stood in the center of the stage and waved to him. Kenny quickly made his way over to join her.

"Brings you back, doesn't it?" Ms. Feng asked him as she looked out to the seats.

"Yeah. I remember all of the club meetings and grade-level ones being held here," Kenny said.

After taking in some more nostalgia, Kenny finally asked why they were in the theater.

"Why?" Ms. Feng said. "To fuck, of course."

Ms. Feng held Kenny's hand and walked him behind the back curtains. Behind them, were countless props that were either used or going to be used for future plays. Ms. Feng walked up to a object covered in a red sheet and pulled it off, revealing a bed frame.

"And for the final piece..." Ms. Feng said, motioning for Kenny to come help her.

Kenny saw what looked like the side of a mattress behind a giant wooden slab of a painted forest and helped Ms. Feng pull it out. Kenny then pulled the bed frame off the wall and set it on its legs.

"I can already imagine what this is for," Kenny said.

Ms. Feng giggled and insisted on not letting Kenny know anything else as she and him moved the bed frame and the mattress out to the center stage. Instead of putting it in the middle, they kept it concealed off to the side.

"Ready to hear why I brought us here?" Ms. Feng asked Kenny.

Kenny simply nodded his head.

"After banging my office, I got the crazy idea to fuck elsewhere in the school," she said. "At first I considered the room of a teacher that gives me the most grief, but then I thought, "why don't we go higher?" The theater came to mind and that's what brings us here."

Ms. Feng walked off to the side and brought out two tripods, a mic stand, and one of those super chip cameras that you seen porn camera guys use. She set up one tripod dead-center of the walkway in the middle and the other from the side where she originally got the stands from. On the walkway one, she set-up the professional-grade camera. On the stage-side one, she set-up her own phone. In the center of the stage, Ms. Feng placed the mic stand and put the mic on it.

"Go take a seat on the first row," Ms. Feng said to Kenny.

Kenny didn't question all of the cameras and got down from the stage to take a random seat on the first row. The lights soon went out from the theater seats and only the spotlights remained on and centered on the center of the stage.

"Found that damn button..." Ms. Feng said to herself, but was loud enough for Kenny to hear.

Both of the front stage curtains swung out and met in the center to conceal the center stage. Ms. Feng peaked her head through them and told Kenny to start recording on the camera near him and to clap when he had done so. Kenny got up and pressed the button to record then clapped his hands once he sat back down in his seat. The stage curtains then slowly pulled apart while Ms. Feng walked out from behind the back curtains and into the center of the stage. She gave a smile to the 'crowd' and waved out to all of them. Once the curtains came to a stop on the side, she started to speak into the microphone in her hand.

"Thank you all for joining us tonight!" She said.

Ms. Feng stopped talking to wave and smile once again.

"You might be wondering what's in store for the performance tonight..." she said. "Well worry no more, because..."

Ms. Feng paused once more and put her hands on her hips and bent down slightly while looking out to the seats from side-to-side; as if an invisible drumroll was sounding.

"Ah, she must be playing up some theatrics for the video," Kenny thought to himself.

"Tonight's performance is an an incredible display of the thralls of passion!" Ms. Feng proudly announced.

Kenny looked around as his heart started to race, wanting to make sure the two were completely alone to carry out what Ms. Feng had planned.

"That's right! For tonight only, you all will bear witness to me, Dianne Feng, the vice principal and resident MILF, engaging in the passionate act of anal sex!"

She paused and nodded her head with a smile, imagining a round of applause and cheers.

"Anal. Ass-fucking. Rectal-ravaging. Butt-banging. Whatever you want to call it, I WILL be taking a hard cock up my ass until, not I just cum, but until my partner does as well!" Ms. Feng said. "Now, for a volunteer..."

Ms. Feng then put her hand on her forehead, as if blocking out the sun, and looked across the 'audience' before feigning a surprised look and pointing at Kenny.

"You there! Young man wearing the green shirt!" Ms. Feng exclaimed. "Why don't you come keep me company for the night?"

Kenny got up from his seat, walked around the side and up the small set of stairs to the stage. Kenny stood next to Ms. Feng on her left.

"Looks like I've found my partner for tonight!" Ms. Feng said. "So, why don't you start by giving us your name, young man?"

"Oh, I-I'm Kenny... Kenny Thomas," Kenny said into the mic, acting sheepishly.

"Kenny Thomas..." Ms. Feng said, taking the mic back. "I know you. You're one of the top students at Whispering Meadows High!"

Kenny stood in awkward silence until Ms. Feng continued her spiel.

"Why don't you tell us about yourself?" Ms. Feng asked Kenny. "Actually, just tell us if you've ever had sex with a MILF."

Ms. Feng whispered, "just say you haven't" into his ear, then put the mic up to his face.

"Um... no I haven't, ma'am," Kenny answered.

Ms. Feng smiled and looked out to the 'audience' before going back to talking to Kenny.

"Well it looks like tonight is your lucky night, Kenny Thomas!" Ms. Feng said. "Because not only do you get to fuck a MILF for the first time, but you also get to fuck her in the ass, too!"

Ms. Feng did an empty, open-mouth laugh while looking out to the seats.

"To make things even spicier, it'll be my first time as well!" Ms. Feng said, before winking at Kenny.

Ms. Feng put the mic back on the stand.

"Without further a do, let's get started, shall we?" Ms. Feng said.

Ms. Feng smiled then kissed Kenny. Kenny put a hand on her cheek and kissed back. She pulled away and faced out to the seats as she took her top, a white blouse with vertical white stripes, off and threw it to the side of the stage. Next, she took her black bra off; giving it the same treatment as her top. Ms. Feng put her hands on her hips and shook her upper body, making her breasts bounce up and down and side-to-side for the 'audience.' Next, she undid her standard, black pencil-skirt and dropped it down to her ankles. She stepped out of it and kicked it onto the rest of the pile of her clothing. Finally, she turned her back to the audience and bent down as she pulled down her black panties. She shook her ass at the stands, then balled her underwear up to throw out to a lucky 'audience' member.

Ms. Feng got close to Kenny and kissed him. While kissing him, she put her hands on the top of his pants and undid the button and zipper. She gripped both his jeans and his boxers with her thumb and gripped them between her fingers as she pressed even more on him. Ms. Feng pulled off Kenny's lips with a smile. She then squatted down while pulling his pants and boxers down with her. Once they were around his ankles, she came face-to-face with his erect cock; making a shocked face while looking at it, then up at Kenny. Ms. Feng mouthed, "oh my, god" at him before looking back at his hard member. She quickly brought the mic over to them and lowered it until it was at the level of Kenny's crotch.

Ms. Feng held onto the sides of Kenny's legs and ran her tongue in circles around the tip. She kissed and sucked on it until she wrapped her lips around it and pressed it against her teeth. Ms. Feng opened her mouth more and took more of Kenny's dick until it was halfway in. Instead of looking out to the audience, she devoted all of her attention to him. Her lips gripped onto the skin of his cock and stretched and slid up and down it as she moved back and forth; locking eyes with Kenny from below while doing so. Kenny momentarily tilted his head back to the ceiling and groaned while he felt his former vice principal's lips wrap tightly around his cock.

Faint sucking sounds echoed through the mic as she smacked her lips on Kenny's dick. Ms. Feng casually glanced over to the seats before closing her eyes and working his dick with her mouth. She went from squatting to kneeling and went further down on his dong. In no time, Kenny felt her lips touching the skin at the base of his cock.

"Oh yeah..." he said, grabbing the back of her head and guiding her down deeper.

Ms. Feng pulled off and gave the underside of his dick long licks, starting from the top of his balls and all the way up to the tip. She then kissed it from top to bottom before sliding it between her lips. Ms. Feng pulled away and smiled as she watched Kenny's cock twitch occasionally, yet violently, without her touching it. She stood up and got behind him, turning him around to face out to the seats.

She gave a smile, as if she was laughing, while standing behind him and jerking his cock. Kenny was putty in her hands as she gripped his cock and jerked it slowly but firmly. He looked down and watched his skin bunch-up against her thumb as she started from the base and pulled up to just below his tip. Kenny found himself thrusting outward with each of her slow-pulls, seeming impatient with her pace. All Ms. Feng did was giggle in his ear.

"Feeling frustrated that you can't buck your hips like it matters?" Ms. Feng said in his ear. "Why don't I get myself into a position where you can?"

Ms. Feng scooted away and faced out towards the seats on her knees. She brushed her hair back behind her head, then motioned for Kenny to come over to her.

"Go over to the side and get the bottle of lube I have stashed away," she whispered into his ear as she motioned for him to lean down closer to her. "I'll close my eyes and act like you told me to do so."

Ms. Feng smiled as she covered her eyes with her hands. Kenny walked over to the side and grabbed the bottle of lube he noticed was tucked away behind a space between the floorboards and the wall. He took his shirt off and added it to Ms. Feng's pile of clothes before walking back over to her.

"I got the bottle," he said through his grit teeth as he smiled towards the 'audience.'

"Great," Ms. Feng said through grit teeth. "Put the bottle down then get me onto my back with my butt up in the air."

With her hands still covering her eyes, Kenny caught Ms. Feng, "off guard" and put her on her back. She bore a look of 'surprise' as he put her on her back, facing her towards the audience, and pulled her legs up towards him. He held her right leg down and the other with trapping it under his right leg as he reached to the side to grab the bottle of lube. Ms. Feng looked at the seats with a look of "genuine surprise" as Kenny uncapped the bottle and spritzed it onto her asshole. He rubbed it in with his thumb until not only it was wet enough for him to stick his cock in, but until an excess amount was running down the slit of her pussy and onto the underside of her breast.

Kenny dragged his cock across her pussy, from the bottom of the top of his shaft and up to underside of the tip, over and over while Ms. Feng looked on and gently moaned.

"Please stop teasing me, baby," she said while shaking her head side-to-side. "Just give it to me how I want it!"

Kenny pressed against her asshole a few times before pushing down with enough force to push the head of his cock in. Ms. Feng's initial moan was picked up by the mic and projected throughout the theater. Kenny continued to sink his hips down and push his dick in farther and farther up his MILF-partner's ass. Ms. Feng threw her head back and moaned loudly into the mic as Kenny went in nearly balls-deep. While staring out at the stands, and to the camera, her face went from mouth-agape-pleasure to teeth-gritting-grunts.

"Give it to me..." she said into the mic. "Fuck my ass like the pussy it is!"

Kenny kept at a steady pace while gradually increasing his speed until he was slamming into her hard enough to rock her body back and forth. Ms. Feng quickly stuck her hands out and planted them just inches in front of her head to hold herself in place.

"Please watch carefully as I get my ass fucked!" Ms. Feng exclaimed. "A MILF like me needs to get her ass broken in by a huge cock!"

Ms. Feng continued to rhythmically moaned into the mic while alternating between looking at the seats and at her ass getting stretched.

"Kenny!" She said. "Put me on my knees and punish my ass even more!"

Kenny pulled away and helped Ms. Feng up onto her knees. On all fours, she maneuvered herself to face out towards the 'audience' then went into a kneeling position. Kenny placed his hands onto her shoulder with one hand and gripped it firmly as he used his free-hand to guide his dick back up her ass. Ms. Feng's mouth hung open momentarily before she gave an open-mouth smile with wide eyes. Her giggles were picked up by the mic as Kenny grabbed onto both of her shoulders and brought himself closer to her backside.

Her breasts were bouncing back and forth as Kenny pounded into her from behind. She gave the 'audience' a loud, passionate moan before her arms gave out and put her face-down on the floor. Ms. Feng clenched her hands and moaned continuously, interrupted each time Kenny bucked into her. Kenny grabbed Ms. Feng's arms at her biceps and pulled them back towards him. Now on her knees, with her back straight up, she slung her head back and gasped with each thrust.

"Yeah... yeah... oh, yeah..." Ms. Feng said in a low voice to Kenny, but was still picked up by the mic.

Ms. Feng's thighs jiggled and her breasts bounced in every direction with each seismic shock the gyration of Kenny's hips into the cheeks of her ass. Her head suddenly hung down and she let out and a loud, but high-octave, moan. Her legs quivered and the fluids of her orgasm shot out in rhythmic bursts onto the portion of stage in front of her.

"I... I came..." Ms. Feng said to herself, still picked up on the mic.

Ms. Feng came back from her moment lost in orgasmic-pleasure and slowly brought her head to look up at Kenny.

"Go ahead..." she said to him. "Go ahead and cum in your whore's ass..."

Kenny smushed his lips against Ms. Feng's and stuck his tongue inside to rub against hers as his movements slowed down. After a few slow, yet powerful, thrusts; Kenny came to a sudden stop. Ms. Feng suddenly held onto to Kenny's left arm with her left hand as her upper body went through a cycle of stiffening-up, relaxing, the stiffening back up. Both Kenny and Ms. Feng exhaled at the same time, sinking back onto the floor. He held her by the waist as she bent over and pushed against the floor, catching her breath. She looked up at the seats, managing to smile through her exhaustion, then leaned back to kiss Kenny.

Kenny sat down, his legs jutting out and his arms holding him up, as Ms. Feng walked over to the bed hidden to the side. He whipped his head over to her and was slow to get up, but still powered through to come help her move the bed. Both him and her lifted and dragged the bed over to the center of the stage where the mic was. Ms. Feng lifted the mic stand and brought the mic up to the level of the bed, making sure to show her cream-filled ass to the seats. After seeing that it was in a good position, she sat on the edge of the bed and grounded herself before leaning down to speak into it.

"I hope you all enjoyed our short display of anal-affection," Ms. Feng said into the mic. "The final act of tonight will be me getting ass-fucked nice and hard on this bed for all of you to see how lovers are supposed to do it!"

By now, Kenny was already lying on the bed; just behind where Ms. Feng was sitting. Ms. Feng turned her head around, grabbed the back of Kenny's head with her left hand and gave him a quick, but deep, kiss before lying next to him. Kenny rubbed his cock against the left-side of her ass, grabbing it by the base and slapping against her skin. Yet again, Ms. Feng looked out to the 'audience' with a neutral face before it turned into a strained expression of anal-anguish. Her sudden moan was loud as Kenny moved his hand down and pushed forward. Ms. Feng had covered her mouth, seemingly in embarrassment, after her moan had boomed out; then giggled before open-mouth-moaning as Kenny fucked into her.

Ms. Feng gripped onto the side of the bed, continuing to give the seats an open-mouth silent moan. Kenny gripped onto her left breast and she used her left hand to hold onto the back of his head and bring him in close for kiss. The smacking of their lips could be heard, along with the sound skin clashing against skin on the bed. Ms. Feng whispered, "all right, now on my back" to Kenny before going back to clutching onto the side of the bed.

Kenny got off of Ms. Feng and kneeled at her feet while she got onto her back. She pulled her legs back and held them back. Both her and Kenny looked down as she eased his dick back in up her ass. There was no resistance and it slid halfway in without any trouble.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Ms. Feng exclaimed.

Kenny looked into Ms. Feng's eyes as he fucked her missionary. The two almost kissed but chose to stay just inches away from each other and breath onto one another.

"Turn me around. Show them you fucking my fuckhole!" Ms. Feng told Kenny.

Kenny grabbed Ms. Feng's legs and turned her ass to face the crowd while still being inside her. He then resumed fucking her in the new angle. Although no one else was in the theater, Ms. Feng's moans and Kenny's groans and occasional, "fucks," echoed out loud enough to reach the back seats.

"Doggy!" Ms. Feng said to Kenny. "Fuck me on all fours like the bitch I am!"

Kenny let Ms. Feng pull off of him and got on all fours. With her butt still facing the seats, Kenny stood up and crouched down to lower his cock back into her asshole. Ms. Feng made an even louder and more desperate moan once he was back inside her. From the bottom of her heart, Ms. Feng hoped that the camera would pick up the perfect anal that her boyfriend was giving her on her school's theater stage.