Kenny & Mrs. Janeway 01

Story Info
Kenny replaces her bathroom knobs and shower head.
2.4k words
3.83
6.3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny & Mrs. Janeway 01

"I'm sorry Kenny, I don't mean to be such a girl about things, but your help is greatly appreciated."

"No problem, Mrs. Janeway, shower heads and faucet knobs are easy to change out. It's just a little screw on the left and a little screw right up the middle and then you swing over to the little screw on the right and then you add a few twists to the shower nozzle head and just like that, things look all shiny and new."

"Well Kenny, I guess there is something to be said about a little screw towards the left and then a screw right up the middle and who could ignore a little screw on the right and don't even get me started on twisting the nozzle head a few times, I guess. I mean, my faggot hubby, right?"

"Oh, and don't forget how everything will be all nice and shiny, Mrs. Janeway. I mean, shiny with like a glistening sheen."

"Oh, I haven't forgotten about the end results, but why did I have to wear black nylon stockings and a garter belt to oversee this faucet knob replacement project, Kenny?"

"Well, you didn't hear me correctly, Mrs. Janeway, I merely said that if you're going to help me, then you should wear old socks and a tool belt."

"Oh, and you didn't think to correct me when I entered the bathroom dressed like this? Mm-mmm?"

"Well..."

"Hmmm."

"But I love the view, Mrs. Janeway. I mean, look how hard I have been working and all."

"Oh, how hard you are hasn't been a question since you peeked on me while I was putting my bra on. I mean, you know how mirrors work, right? Anyways, so now what? Were you hoping to get jiggy with me tonight, Kenny?"

"Oh, well, I don't think that anyone has gotten "jiggy" since 1731, but I will admit that I'm up for a quick history lesson or two, Mrs. Janeway. And by the way, um, it didn't take you very long to slip on those nylons did it, Mrs. Janeway? Mm-mmm?"

"Well..."

"Hmmm."

Look, I don't know much about how people got "jiggy" way back in the day, but having a woman wear a nice silky pair of nylon stockings with a garter belt seemed like a great way to get things started, right? I mean, duh, right?

"Well, I just the way they feel and look on me, that's all Kenny. Ooh, oops, and I guess if I'm going to stand this close to you while wearing such sexy lingerie, then I should expect a few licks of your tongue, I guess."

Well, she was standing right there with her nylon covered legs and Mrs. Janeway did look amazing in her stockings and maybe I'm a bit of a freak for such things, so yeah, I leaned forward and gave her thighs a few licks. I mean, so sue me, right?

"Hmmm, I'm so glad I put these nylon stockings on now Kenny because I haven't felt sexy in such a long time, but now what Kenny? And if it helps, ugh, I hate to admit this, but my faggot ex-hubby only found his sexual pleasure over the last few years from me twisting his nozzle head, if you would like to start there. I mean, I'm kind of a pro after all these years."

"Ah (lick, lick, lick), that doesn't make much sense, Mrs. Janeway."

"I don't want to talk about it, but Selena was conceived on our honeymoon and it was all hand jobs after that, basically. And if you insist on embarrassing me, I was always second in line behind his faggot garage buddy, Mr. Jenks down the street. I mean, maybe the ex-hubby got jiggy with me once a year or something, but he and Harold jerked each other off on a regular basis."

LOL, and I thought "getting jiggy" was too much information, right? But things made a little more sense after she mentioned Mr. Jenks from down the street. I mean, who works on projects in the garage on a hot evening and closes the garage door for a half of an hour, right?

"Oh snap, Kenny, your tongue, um, wow, I've never had a man's tongue there! I mean, snap, do other women know about this? Hmmm."

Like I said, everything was right there as I sat on the edge of the bathtub and as she stood in front of me with a wonderful leg spread stance.

"Mrs. Janeway, I like my nozzle head twisted inside a pair of pantyhose or nylons."

"Oh, wow, one silky hand job, coming up, Kenny. But let's not mention anything about that kind of hand job to Harold. I mean, things are bad enough as they are, let alone give him a new way to circle jerk with Hank Jenks."

Well, let me just say that my thing for being stroked off with a pair of nylons or pantyhose was only a silly fantasy until that day. I mean, the way she slipped her old nylon stocking over her hand and arm like a glove was amazing, let alone how well she did not how to treat a piece of hungry man meat.

"LOL, I could have used my old nylon like a coffee filter, LOL. Anyways, that's one for you and one for me from your quick tongue, so lay back and relax for a few minutes while I discard this ruined nylon stocking."

I was going to say something about how there was one other old nylon for future use, but I elected to kick back and watch her mill about in her sexy lingerie for a few moments.

"Well Kenny, I guess that leaves one odd ball nylon stocking for possible future use, but let's just leave that be for now. So, Kenny, how was that and what's with the "leave the bra on" thing?"

"Oh, that was amazing, Mrs. Janeway. I mean, that was the best ever, even though, LOL, I have one less fantasy now. And the bra on thing is just another one of my quirks. I may or may not have yet another fantasy that says you will know the perfect moment to remove it."

"Well, alright, but I think I like some of your fantasies. I mean, as each moment passes, wow, I'm feeling sexier and sexier in my lingerie. There just isn't much use for lingerie when your hubby is a cock jerking faggot."

You see, the thing with me and the bra on is that I like and I mean I really like that female reach back when she unsnaps it and releases the Krakens. The photo folder on my laptop is titled "Bra Backs" and I will search far and wide for such photos (hint, hint, hubby's, your wife's titties will be safe with me and I don't even need the full front view, just send those "reach back" photos to my Chang page, please).

"Well, SOB, Kenny, how the hell did your dick do that so soon? And by that, I mean, wow, can I just drop my undies and sit on it? I mean, that's jiggy baby, jiggy with a capital boner."

"Slap, slap, slap."

Well, as she was gazing down at my revived dick, her ass was right there for the slapping, so I slapped it a few times. You know, as I was laid fully back on her bed with my arms propping my head up like I owned her bed.

"Oh boy, OMG, whoa, wow and I was worried about my juices baby, I mean, woosh, right? Ooh, ooh, ooh la, la, wow, that's a nice fit Kenny. Oh, OMG, ah, wow, where were you back in 1731 when I was looking for a stud, stud?"

"And you're doing all of the work, right Mrs. Janeway?"

"Puff, puff, yeah, or I would if you would stop thrusting upwards, not that I'm asking you to stop, Kenny."

"This, whoa, is a first for me, Mrs. Janeway, not that I'm complaining."

"Whew, swoosh, swish, so slippery, me to Kenny, a first for me too baby. Hm, hm, hm, hm, stab me Kenny, stab me like you own me. OMG, do other women know about this position?" Oh, ooh, oops, sorry, I guess I "swooshed" a little too much and you slipped out."

"And it slips right back in just like this, Mrs. Janeway. Just like this ugh."

"OMG, wow, oh yes it does, doesn't it? Ooh, damn, do me Kenny, do me like you own me. OMG, this is jiggy baby, so jiggy! Pop off inside of me Kenny and make me feel like a thoroughly sexed woman!"

"Reach back and release the Krakens now Mrs. Janeway and I'll seed inside of you."

"Do it baby, seed me with whatever you have left in those young balls, Kenny, seed me anytime you want to, ugh, ugh, poke me baby, poke me good."

Look, I don't know why I like the sight of a woman undoing her bra so much, I just do. Also, wow, one of the nice things about a woman being on top of your lap, well, it's her collapse just afterwards, right? It's her way of showing her appreciation for good sex. I mean, all that huffing and puffing was cool too, but having her basically drape my entire body was extra special.

"Wow, now I need a minute to recoup, Kenny, I mean, wow."

"Give me 10 minutes, Mrs. Janeway and put your bra back on for the next round."

"Ah, it might be time for you to start calling me Angie. Or, LOL, baby momma."

Oops, yeah, who thinks of that in the heat of the moment anyways, right? But you know, right? Momma was bound to come into the picture sooner or later.

"Knock, knock, Momma? It's your favorite daughter paying you a surprise visit to see how the pipe fitting project went in your bathroom. Momma? Knock, knock."

"Snap! Shush, Kenny and let me think."

Yeah, right, like I was going to yell out "go away" or anything.

"Momma, are you just getting dressed or something? Momma?"

"Ah, hi Selena, um, yeah, I'm just getting dressed, so, um, go make yourself a cup of tea and I'll be right out, um, OK?"

"OK Momma, but don't be too long. I, um, I was hoping to catch your neighbor Kenny's attention this afternoon. I mean, don't be mad at me because he lives next door to you, but Kenny is totally dating material."

Well, well, well, a mother and daughter team, huh? I mean, sure, I'm just dreaming and all, but still, right?

"Anyways, make some noise when you come out Momma, just in case I have a wardrobe malfunction with my tea cups or something on your rear deck."

And then there are dreams that you just don't want to end, right?

"Hush your dirty mind, young man! Ugh, we need to get you out of here, I mean as soon as I lick you clean. I mean, it's been a while baby and this may be our one and only time together if you start a little something with my daughter. By the way, don't even think about starting something with Selena."

And the dream continued. I mean, it was a quick and all, but the dream continued.

"SOB! You had enough left over to squirt a little in my mouth, Kenny?"

"Hey, you wanted a stud and I delivered, right Angie?"

"Ugh, yes you (smooch, smack, smooch) did, Kenny. But maybe we should go back to you calling me Mrs. Janeway. I promise, I didn't know that Selena had an interest in you. I mean, I promise that, Kenny."

"Knock, knock, Momma, what's taking you so long? I don't think your neighbor is home today. Are you coming out Momma? I'm expected at Julia's in a few minutes."

"Oh, well, ah, Selena, I think the pipe fitter used a solvent that upset my stomach, so why don't you go visit with your friend Julia and come back a little later???? Maybe Kenny Poo, oops, I mean maybe Kenny will be home later. OK honey, bye for a while, Selena."

Oh, the dream session was on people and on in full effect.

"OMG, you are a stud, aren't you Kenny? And by that, I mean your third boner better be from me wiggly around on you and not from my daughter's voice through the bedroom door. I mean, you have all the tea cups you can handle right here mister! And again, hush your dirty mind right now, there will be no mother daughter tag team thing going on around here!"

"Hey, a guy can dream, Mrs. Janeway. Anyways, that was barely considered a blow job just a few minutes ago, so????"

"Alright, but you've been jiggy a few times already baby and it was technically in my mouth once already, so trade me for a good pounding from the rear, Kenny???????"

I mean, seriously, poke me with a stick to wake me up, right? LOL and she wasted a good pair of sad puppy dog eyes because I wasn't leaving until we went all doggie anyways.

"Hmm, hm, hm, Kenny, hm, hm, hm, you're good baby, so good, so deep. Ooh, ugh, ugh, ugh."

"I'm not going to last long, Mrs. Janeway, you're pulling it out of me. Hm, hm, hm"

"Oh, that's OK Kenny, just stroke me long, stroke me deep baby, yeah, just like that Kenny, just like that. And pull out and make a mess on my sheets baby, I haven't had to clean up a man's mess in such a long time. OMG, Kenny, oh, snap my bra off again Kenny, release the Krakens again baby."

Listen, I don't know what the hell comes after the fourth jiggy, but I left a stain spot on her sheets anyways.

"Whew, wow, have I wasted so many years waiting for my faggot hubby to come around, I mean, wow, do other women know about getting jiggy several times in a row, Kenny?"

"Oh, well, I'm exhausted now, so I better sneak out before Selena comes back. By the way, is it our thing now that you lick me after every jiggy?"

"LOL, of course baby, even if it's a little soon to develop a "thing" between us. But, what about Selena? I mean, you heard her through the door and all, so?"

"Um, you're putting me on the spot here, Mrs. Janeway, but I never knew that she felt that way either, so."

"Fine, you're both adults and you're both single and yada, yada, yada, just try to fuck me a few more times before you get involved in anything, alright honey boo?"

I mean, someone once sang "sweet dreams are made of these", right folks?

End Kenny & Mrs. Janeway 01