All Comments on 'Kenny Ch. 04-05'

by sagacious21

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 12 years ago
I liked it.

A lot of back stories were given. I really liked that. I had a feeling those bastards would try something (I just didn't know what.) I love how they are making Ken feel. I hope Consuela will learn to trust him.

I await the next chapter.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A NEW MAN IS UNCOVERED

and the world awaits, and is happy, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Quibbles

While I like the story so far...

I thought Ken's reaction to his first nighttime guest was weak and felt contrived. I can believably imagine him reacting several different ways to Marcia's visit that could well have ended up with the same result but been more satisfying to read.

Consuela's reaction to seeing Marcia leaving fit well enough, but the conversation with her mother about it didn't feel natural as I read it, instead it felt stilted.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
LOL is this line.....

"She and her sister do deserve to be happy without me peeing in their tea"

like the Mexican version of someone "Pissing in your Corn Flakes"?

I loved it. This is a really weird type of story but it is very interesting and holds my attention so as I am reading the entire story unlike others I have come across on here.

I have a question........

If a person calls the Middle East Suicide Hotline

Do they get all excited and ask if that person can drive a big truck with a stick shift?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous