Ken's New Life

Story Info
Ken and Nikki make up for lost time.
2.2k words
4
6.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while, I have 7 or 8 stories in draft so needed to write something that was just a bit of fun to get myself started again. That's all this is - just a bit of fun. I know nothing of LA and I am not a surgeon so please allow me some leeway if I have made glaring errors.

Ken and Nikki in "Ken's new life"

After the divorce from that Roberts woman Ken had tried very hard to reinvent himself. However, it wasn't until he had fully recovered from the operation to rebuild his nether regions, as he coyly described what used to be just a lump in his pubic area, that he really started to feel himself.

The divorce settlement had been more than generous and had allowed him full reconstructive surgery, so he was now the proud bearer of a set of cock and balls that would put most of his porn star friends to shame. After some wise investments to secure his future he had even had enough left for a full head hair transplant which was how he now sported flowing blond locks that his ex would have died for.

He didn't miss any of his old life, he realised now that the beach life he had been living was so insubstantial and vacuous and he wanted to use his new found freedom for good. There was only one thing that kept him linked to his old life: Nikki. He so missed her friendship.

It had been four years since he had last seen her properly. He had been sitting in his Mustang watching the coming and goings at the divorce party - fully aware that if seen he would be called out as a psycho stalker or somesuch. Most people in Malibu knew him so he was taking a big risk being there but the new car probably stood out less that that fucking mini cooper she had bought for him and he reckoned the tint on the windows would keep prying eyes away. Nikki had appeared at the door only briefly but that sight had sustained him for years.

But that was all behind him now. He had his wellness regime and his work. He had moved on. He did still have the Mustang though, which was currently in the garage two floors down with his other cars, and he still had his Nikki file.

It had started off as just a collection of photos where Nikki was front and centre amongst her friends but as the time had passed the collection had grown to include details of her friends and her movements including where she used to shop and eat regularly. He had also kept the tissues into which he had cum so hard the first time he had been able to sustain a full working erection after the op.

She had been the inspiration for that. It had been a full four months or so after the surgeon had confirmed that he was in working order but he was so nervous of damaging his new tool that he had been withholding every time he felt a twitch of arousal. But he had been flicking through his album of photos and there was Nikki in a tiny bikini at some pool party somewhere and he felt his new manhood grow until it was rock hard and at its full length. And he couldn't resist.

One of the first things he had done after the split was to sell the beach house and move a few miles inland into the LA hills. However, this meant that he no longer lived a few properties away from Nikki so no longer saw her on an almost daily basis. He still kept a boat at Del Rey but he had found that standing at the wheel half a mile offshore checking the beachhouses through his bins had proved unpopular with the other boat owners. So he now kept that to a minimum.

He knew his infatuation with her was probably unhealthy and meant that his relationships over the last year or two had never met their full potential. He had also noticed that the women he desired were mostly young and black and usually bore more that just a passing resemblance to his old friend. He was not short of female attention though but ultimately he was lonely.

It was a chance meeting. He was wandering through Grand Central Market trying to decide what to get for dinner when he found himself checking this cute ass sashaying its way through the food vendors in front of him heading towards his favourite coffee shop. 'Nice' he thought to himself as he perused her from head to toe.

It was only when he spotted the afrobuns that his cock started to tingle in that magic way. It couldn't be, could it?

He sped up to close the gap between them as he realised that he was about to come face to face with Nikki for the first time since his working equipment had been installed. He felt a little confused but that was not going to prevent him taking the opportunity to reconnect.

He skirted around her so that he was not approaching her from behind. He did not want a faceful of mace after all. As he got within ten yards she looked up and their eyes met. A huge smile appeared on her face and she exclaimed 'Ken, oh how great it is to see you, you are looking fine' as she looked him up and down.

He liked to think that her gaze lingered over his package but he couldn't be sure. He replied confididently 'Nikki, oh wow, how long has it been?'

They were both now in their early 30s but the dreamhouse lifestyle had not had the same damaging impact on the two of them as it had on the more famous members of their previous life. Nikki was still in great shape, still had the same great sense of style and easy grace and still exuded the same fierce sensuality that had drawn him to her in the first place.

'Have you got time to sit for coffee?' Ken asked

'Of course babe, we need to catch up' was her instant reply and he fetched the coffees as she found an empty table - unusual at that time of the day and he took that as a good sign.

They chatted for ages, both skirting around the forbidden topic of his ex and her best friend. She was now working in a law firm and had been active in the BLM movement and he brought her up to speed with his life, the consulting he was doing to keep himself busy, and how well his parents were.

It was clear to both that the spark remained as they exchanged numbers after an hour, their meeting being cut short by the fact that Nikki had to return to her office. They parted easily with Ken asking "Dinner" and Nikki nodding eagerly. "I'll call you" he said with joy in his heart as they headed off in opposite directions.

Back home Ken beat his engorged member frantically as he imagined how he would seduce Nikki, he imagined them naked together and the various positions he would enjoy her in, his favourite being her bent over the back of his couch with his cock buried deep into her from behind, his back arched as she screamed his name in ecstacy. That one made quite the mess.

The next week they had finished dinner at 71 Above and were in a cab on the way back to Nikki's. She too had moved away from the beachfront and was now in a stylish downtown apartment. Like a true gentleman he escorted her to her door while making arrangements to see her again the following week. He did not want to spoil this by rushing her so his attention was as much on passing cabs as it was on Nikki.

Nikki, however, had other plans as she took Ken's hand and walked him through the main door into the building reception 'Come up for a nightcap' she said as they approached the lift. Her mood had become more assertive and she stood close just in front of him in the small lift, so close he could inhale her perfume which was both classy and intoxicating.

It was clear that she had grown as a woman during the intervening years, gone were the bright fun colours and frivolity as he looked around her now oh so stylish apartment noting the large black couch in the centre of the room which, of course, reminded him of last weeks fantasy. His cock began to ache gently as he watched her move around the room preparing their drinks.

She was dressed in elegant black slacks which showed her ass off to perfection, a white blouse just sheer enough that he could tell the outline of her black bra underneath, enough buttons undone to frame her cleavage beautifully.

'So tell me about the operation' she asked suddenly as she sat down next to him on the couch. This surprised Ken as he had not mentioned it previously. She noticed his slight hesitancy and continued 'It's Ok, you know I can't help but notice the new package that had not been there before' as her eyes drifted down to his crotch.

He laughed nervously, the only person he had talked to about his op had been his surgeon so didn't really know how to broach the subject in polite conversation. But before he could continue Nikki asserted directly "I want to see it, go and stand over there and take your clothes off' as she nodded towards the centre of the room.

Her tone did not allow for dissent and he was not exactly clear why he did as she asked without question. So within twenty minutes of being in her apartment he found himself stark naked in front of Nikki who sat in the centre of her couch legs apart staring at him. One more button on her blouse had mysteriously popped open and he could now see the lace of her bra clearly framing her decolletage.

His cock twitched as it grew into a semi. She stared at him lustfully. 'Does it work?' she asked. He nodded

"Show me, I want to see it hard" as she stared intently at his growing cock which he was gripping with one hand. "Come on, don't fuck around, we haven't got all week" she stated firmly "I want to see you stroke yourself".

This new Nikki scared him a little but the sexual tension between them meant that his cock was now at full length, pointing towards her ceiling. Nikki sat forward and licked her lips 'Mmm nice, now show me your balls"

He cupped his balls and offered them to her. She did not move other that to sit back and look at him. "Can you make it cum for me?' although this time it sounded more like curiousity rather than instruction.

"I could' he replied 'but don't you want to touch it, and it would be easier if we were both naked.'

She laughed at him. 'Seriously. Have a close look at me, can you see nipples poking through my blouse, do I have a cameltoe? No. I'm still as smooth and perfect as I've always been, so what would be the point? I know that slut Tracy had the work done but ew I can't imagine all those sticky fluids. No thanks.'

It hadn't occurred to Ken that Nikki had remained celibuilt. He had honestly thought that as people managed to break away from Barbie's clutches that the first thing they would do would be to rebuild themselves into fully functioning adults. He also knew all about Tracy as he had drained his balls more than once into her tight little snatch. The surgeon had done a good job on her but he wasn't going to let Nikki know that.

'Stroke it' Nikki demanded 'It looks like it needs you to" as she eyed the first drip of precum on his tip. "If I like what I see, I might touch it next time" as she leaned forward allowing him more than a glimpse of her magnificent tits.

Ken shut his eyes and took a firm hold of his pole, his cockhead was engorged and red as he began to stroke himself for her. He held himself loosely and found his usual rhythm until that familiar tightness began to build up in his balls.

'I want to know how far it goes, so don't slow down and don't worry about the floor" Nikki purred as she watched intently. "But do it now, cum now' she insisted.

He increased the speed and tightened his hand towards his tip as he felt the first surge of cum build up. He tightened a little more before releasing and a long rope of white cum shot out of him landing a foot or so away, the second spurt was just as hard and he felt his legs weaken as the third and then fourth pulse hit him.

Nikki squealed in delight, clapping her hands like a joyful child. "I've always wanted to see that in real life' she chirped.