Recruiting a New Hotwife

Story Info
When a normal wife is requited to be a hotwife.
1k words
4.33
44.5k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers

This is a tongue-in-cheek look at how a normal wife responds to a hotwife recruiter.

Please don't take this silly little piece too seriously.

"So let me get this straight, A "Hotwife" is a married woman that screws around on her husband? I thought they were called sluts or whores."

"No, no, no, Mary, you're not listening! Hotwives are given PERMISSION to screw around by their husbands. The husband LIKES it when she fucks other guys."

"Yeah right! You've got to be fucking kidding me! What normal red-blooded male gets off by having his wife fuck another guy? You're making this shit up!"

"No, Mary, I swear it's true! There are tons of online stories about guys who love to give their wives away to other men. They call it "sharing" and they believe if the wife is a really good fuck, they should allow other men to experience fucking her."

"I call Bullshit! Guys don't share! What kind of wacky crap have you been reading, Sally?"

"Mary look at this." Sally spun her laptop around to show Mary the display. "This is one of the most popular websites for erotic literature. Look at all the stories guys have written about wanting to share their wives! I swear it's true! Guys love it when their wives are real sluts!

"Sorry, I'm just not buying this crap. Have you talked to Harold about it?"

"Kinda, I mentioned something about it and he wasn't too happy with the idea, but I think he'll come around,... especially if you can get Jimmy to let you do it."

"Jimmy? MY Jimmy? Oh, fuck no! My god, I can just imagine what he'd say to that idea!"

"Come on Mary, you know Jimmy is crazy about you and he'd do anything you asked. Just think about all the fun we could have if we became "Hotwives."

"Sally, you're nuts, Jimmy would never go for that. I mean why would he? What's in it for him?... WAIT! If I'm a hot wife does he get to screw around too?"

"Hell no! I'd never let Harold cheat on me, I'd cut his balls off!"

"So the husbands don't cheat, just the wives? And you think Jimmy will go along with that?

"Maybe, but you have to ask the question in the right way."

"Oh, like - Jimmy, I'm not satisfied with just your cock. I need to get me some strange. You don't mind, do you?... Yeah, that will work."

"Mary be serious! What you say is- Jimmy, if you really love me, you will let me do this. - then you have to reassure him by saying - Honey, it's just sex, it won't take anything away from us, you're the only man I will ever love. This is just something I need to do for a little while. Once it's out of my system, everything will be just like it's always been for us."

"That sounds like a load of crap to me, did you say that to Harold?"

"Yes, while I was sucking his dick. That's what I was told to do, tell him while you're sucking his dick and he'll agree to anything. Well, he didn't actually agree to it, and I'm not sure he was really listening. He kept sticking his dick into my mouth while I was talking.

Mary laughed, "That might be the first true thing you've said! Wait, who told you about all of this hotwife stuff?"

"Brenda, from marketing. She says it's really great and she gets fresh dick whenever she wants it!"

"Benda? The fat, skanky hoe bag that works the sales desk? That Brenda? She's a hotwife?"

"Um, yeah. She says her husband lets her fuck other guys because he loves her so much, he's willing to do anything just to keep her."

"I think she has three little kids, so he probably can't afford to divorce her skanky ass. I'm guessing he lets other guys fuck her so he doesn't have to." Jesus, Sally, you want to be like Benda?"

"That's not fair! Maybe she's a bad example. But doesn't it sound like a great idea? I mean, how about that guy at the gym? I know you think he's really hot, wouldn't you like to fuck him? If you were a hotwife, you could invite him to your place and fuck him all night, right there in your own bed! How cool would that be?"

"Oh sure, and what would Jimmy be doing while I was fucking some young stud in our bed?"

"Well, if the stories are accurate, he'd probably sit in a chair beating off while he watched you getting pounded by a real stud."

"Sally, I think that's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard! Have you met Jimmy? There is no way he'd let me bring another guy into the house. Fuck, he'd probably grab his shotgun and end both of us!

"Well, it's your loss. I'm going to tell Harold I am now a Hotwife and there's nothing he can do about it!"

"Sally, I love you, girlfriend, but you have lost your mind. This hotwife shit is just some bullshit some little pussy made up as an excuse for his whore wife fucking around on him. He hoped others would think he was putting up with her because he "LOVED" her and not because he is too much of a pussy to kick her out."

"Fine, be that way! I'm telling him right after dinner tonight."

**Later that evening**

"Hey babe, what the hell is all that commotion over at Harold's?" Jimmy said as he peered out the front window. "Shit, Harold is throwing all kinds of stuff out into the front yard. He just threw a couple of suitcases out and now... Oh my god!"

"What? What Happened?"

"He pushed Sally out of the front door and then kicked her in the ass hard enough to knock her off the porch! He was shaking his fist at her and yelling something before he slammed his front door shut!

Mary shook her head, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,113 Followers