Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 001

Story Info
Two women plan a sexy show for five men.
12.6k words
4.73
4.6k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the writer.

This series is a spin-off from my Tukiko series. It happened after that first series and many of the characters come from that first series. While this series could be stand-alone I think you will get more out of it if you read my Tukiko series first. You should assume that Hirohiko and Sayako are firmly established in the swinging scene before this series begins with their friends Kenshin and Chiharu.

Currently, four parts of this story have been written but at least two more are planned. And I've got some rough notes for a big sexy week at a beach house on an island near Auckland. Just see how that goes.

Now to my story.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

Hi from Sayako and Hirohiko.

We had been following what has been happening in Singapore and Australia. The Indian team were getting closer to New Zealand and we were becoming excited about the prospect of meeting all these new friends and having lots more fun. We both arranged to take leave from our jobs while these visitors were in New Zealand and even made some changes so we could have guests in our house. The old single bed was moved out of the guest room and a double bed was put in. It's a bit cramped but would be Ok.

A friend had done some building work for us on that storage room in the back of our garage and now there were two more bedrooms there, each with a double bed. Sayako had never done any renovation work before and she was excited to try helping with the building and painting. That loose T-shirt and tiny shorts kept the builder's attention. He was happy to have her help. It turned out she was doing the flirting while I did most of the work Ha! Ha!.

Now it was all finished and we were ready for our guests.

* * * * * * * * * *

After our recent exhibitionism and sexual fun, we settled down to reading the Letters Books and from time to time, meeting some of those whom we had made friends with. It was sort of like a closed group where anything was open to us but with the strict rule, we couldn't be sexually involved with anyone outside it. When Shanti put these rules to us, we were quick to agree. It made sense really, being a lot healthier.

We had other friends outside of the group but never really told or introduced them to any of our new sexual fun, until one occasion when everything changed. Yes, this story is going to be about that one occasion when some exhibition was planned but clear guidelines were laid down that no sex would follow so those involved could feel safe and it was our intention to keep Shanti's rules. But things changed that evening and without even thinking about it, we broke Shanti's rule.

In writing this, we were going to try things a bit differently by combining both Sayako and I (Hirohiko) plus the thoughts and actions of a few others too. To achieve this, Shanti suggested we should try writing in a third party writing style as if the storyteller is an anonymous bystander who could read all our thoughts, hear all our speech and see all our actions. We hadn't thought of that! Fly on the wall you could say, who sees and knows all things. See how this goes.

Please enjoy our story about what we did that night.

* * * * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * * * *

Bedroom Planning Session.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hirohiko has four close Japanese friends with whom he gets together for golf on Sundays and a Friday card game night, once a month. Yes, a small amount of money changes hands but it's more about a fun evening with friends than any fierce competition or gambling. Getting together approximately once a month they swap their meetings between houses, with the host house providing dinner and a table for the games. Often, one of the other wives will send a plate of food along with her husband. Sometimes, a wife might decide to attend the meeting with her husband and visit with the host wife while the men play their card games.

The next games evening was planned for Hirohiko and Sayako to host that week, on Friday evening. Fridays were always selected so if they stayed up late, all the players could relax Saturday morning. Of course, for Sayako and Hirohiko, it was their task to provide the dinner and drinks for the evening. Mainly the men drank beer but sometimes, if a lady attended, the women might enjoy a glass of wine.

* * * * * * * * * *

It was Thursday evening, Hirohiko and Sayako were sitting in bed, quietly talking together.

"What snacks should I buy?" Sayako asked her husband. "I'll get them after work, tomorrow."

"We will be drinking beer, so maybe something savoury or salty would be good," Hirohiko replied. "I'll buy the beer and some wine for you."

Nothing much needed to be said here because they'd done it so many times before. Arrangements slipped into place like a well-oiled machine. Sayako would buy the chips and nuts along with anything else she needed from the supermarket for their meal while Hirohiko would go to the liquor store for the drinks.

"Shall I wear something a bit sexy when I serve the drinks?"

'Now, this was something different Hirohiko thought. Wearing something sexy? Was this her recent interest in exhibitionism kicking in again?' Hirohiko thought.

"That would be fun."

"What do you suggest, Hirohiko?"

"Maybe your bikini," he replied.

Sayako was a bit shocked. She wasn't thinking of anything that daring. "But that is almost naked," she said.

"Well, then you could be naked," he laughed.

"Are you serious?" Sayako lifting head to turn and look at him.

"Yes, why not. We can establish some firm ground rules if you want."

"What rules?" Sayako asked, still surprised he was even suggesting it.

"No one talks about this outside those present. No sex or touching you. Only looking," Hirohiko replied. "Is that ok for you?"

"Sounds ok," Sayako agreed. "But being naked is very bold."

"Very sexy too," Hirohiko whispered. "I'd love to see you do it."

"You're a naughty boy asking your wife to get naked for your friends."

"And you are the naughty girl who might just do it, too."

Sayako smiled at that. She wasn't offended by the suggestion, in fact, was rather intrigued by the idea. She could tell how turned on he was and so she decided to go along with it. It would be sexy for her too she thought. She'd get the chance to get into some exhibitionism, showing off her body in that bikini or even more. Yes, she was seriously considering doing it. Even considering complete nudity if she felt comfortable with it at the time.

"So will you do it, Sayako?"

She agreed. "I will wear my bikini. If I feel comfortable, I might take it off. OK?"

"Anything you want, honey, either would be great," Hirohiko agreed.

He knew not to push her. He felt certain that once she was showing off in that tiny bikini she wouldn't be long before the top and maybe even the bottom was off. He knew how much she was enjoying showing her body off recently and here was another chance. He was sure she wouldn't miss it.

She was pleased that he wasn't putting any pressure on her to get naked but she was considering going that far. It would be sexy to do it. Make all his friends look too. And the fucking she'd get from him after his friends had gone. Her body gave a sexual shiver just thinking about it.

* * * * * * * * * *

So that was their first plan for the games evening but just before going to sleep, Hirohiko remembered a story from the Letters Books where some women from India did exactly the same thing, but in their case, they started fully dressed and stripped by removing one item for each course of a meal until they were fully naked.

Taking the book from the cabinet where they kept it in, he brought it back to bed. They lay together and read this story. Sayako found this idea of progressive stripping with each course to be much sexier and so she decided to try that the following night. But in her case, it would be each time she brought in drinks or snacks for the boys. Starting in clothes and step by step stripping to the bikini or even less if she wanted to. She knew it would be a sexy evening for the men, but sexy for her too. She also knew her husband would make sure she had lots of opportunities to enter the room where the card games were being played.

* * * * * * * * * *

After reading the story, Sayako reached across for her husband and found him hard. She knew why too. The thought of her removing her clothes and displaying her body for them to view was a sexy fantasy for him. Turning him on. She had to admit to being a bit turned on by it too. She decided she was ready for more from him that night than just talking about the card night.

"You really want me to do this, don't you?"

"Yes," he whispered back.

"You want to see me naked in front of your friends?"

"That would be amazing, Sayako."

Her cool hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock and she began to slowly pump him as she began talking. "Tomorrow night, I'm going to dress sexy for you men. Maybe even take some clothes off."

"Oh, yes!" Hirohiko replied.

He and Sayako had done fantasy sex sessions like this before. He knew she was good at them. He always had big orgasms during them. She usually did too. In this case, with the fantasy going to become reality the following evening, he knew it was going to be even spicier for both of them.

"I'm going to wear a dress for when our guests arrive," Sayako said. "I know it's a bit more formal but will hide what I'm wearing underneath."

"Nice," Hirohiko replied. "Is it the blue one? I like that one."

(Writer Notes - This is the blue dress that her daughter Tukiko borrowed off her. See TUKIKO CH. 10 PT. A.)

She hadn't considered which dress. It could have been any of three or four she had. But since he said the blue one, that would be the one. She knew he liked that dress since he had brought it for her. She liked it too. It was a bit tighter across the bodice but lose and flowing, further down. Ending just a bit above the knee, her lower legs would be nicely displayed and she could make it swing and swirl as she moved. In that way, the dress itself would be a tiny bit of sexy entertainment, to start with during dinner.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sayako continued.

"I'm wearing my dress... My blue one... Long enough to hide... Short enough to show some leg."

She was steadily pumping his cock now with her hand.

"Nice. What do the men think?" Hirohiko asked.

"They are looking at me... Checking out the tight top... looking at my legs too.

"They like looking too."

"Yes. And I like showing too.

"Mmmm..." said Hirohiko.

He loved what his wife wore. Loved it when she showed off a bit too. Even the thought of it was exciting.

"When I return with the snacks, I have taken the dress off."

"What are you wearing?"

"Some very small shorts."

"Those cut-off jeans?"

"You mean the small ones? They are very short Hirohiko," Sayako said. "Aren't they too short?"

"No, just right for you tomorrow."

"But you cut them too short remember."

"Are they too short Sayako? Maybe just right."

"You can see my pussy mound up the leg when I walk."

"I know," he said with a wicked grin. "Nice and sexy."

"Ok then," she said with a smile. "I'm wearing those tiny cut-off shorts."

By now they had changed position in the bed. Hirohiko was partly sitting up, a pillow propped up, him leaning back against the headboard. Sayako was resting back against him. She could reach down for his hard cock beside her and continue playing and working at him. She loved touching him when he was hard. She loved how the head came out of the foreskin and how the shaft felt like a hardened rod. It could be said she had a fascination with touching and handling his cock. After all these years they had been married, she still enjoyed it.

Hirohiko could reach around and touch her pussy. She was wet, her pussy lips enlarged and open, proclaiming her sexual arousal. Not that there was any pussy there. Since their first trip to the nude beach, she had elected to keep her pussy completely shaven. Something about, if he had to show all his cock when naked then it made sense, she should show all her pussy lips too. He wasn't sure he understood that reasoning but he loved seeing her shaven. Loved doing it for her too.

(Writer Notes - TUKIKO CH. 05.)

"Ok," Sayako continued. "My cut-off jeans it is. The smaller ones."

"What are you wearing up top?"

"My green blouse... most of the buttons left undone... Tied in a knot under my breasts."

"Oh, I love that."

"Turns you on, does it?"

"You know it, honey."

"Next time I come back... I've taken... the blouse off."

He noticed the slight pause and realised how horny she was.

"Your tiny bikini top?"

"Yes... Two triangles covering... not completely hiding my breasts."

"Oh wow!"

"You can even see the bumps of my nipples too."

"Oh, Sayako... Loving this."

She felt the shudder his body gave as he said that. She smiled at that. The way he was going, he might not even make it to the end of the story.

"Rub your nipples and make them hard," Hirohiko said.

That stopped her for a moment. Sayako turned to look at his face. He was smiling, obviously enjoying this game. But it was a good idea though, she seriously decided to go with it.

"Ok then, nipples hard. The men can see them under my bikini."

"Nice."

"Next time I return, the shorts are gone... Just wearing that tiny bikini."

"Sexy little bikini," Hirohiko, his voice becoming husky. "That bikini is so hot!"

"Very sexy and daring," she replied. "I feeling almost naked now."

"What does it look like?"

"Sexy! The top baring half my tits. The bumps of my nipples can be seen. Just a tiny triangle hugging my pussy mound. Pulling into the crack of my arse as I turn to walk away."

"Oh!" he gasped. His cock gave a jerk at that. She knew he wasn't far off cumming. She also knew, his fingers thrusting into her cunt was doing it for her too.

"They can seem my camel-toe too."

"Oh, fuck!"

"You like that, don't you?" she laughed.

He didn't reply, she knew it.

"What is next?" he asked.

"Now my top is next. I take that bikini top off."

"Oh yes!"

"When I return... my beasts are bare... my nipples on view... for your friends to view."

His cock jerked again. 'Almost got him,' she thought. 'Almost went off that time.'

"Your friends are looking at your wife's tits. You like that don't you?"

"Ohhh! Oh yes!"

"They are looking at me. Watching me as I move around. Seeing me up close as I reach... to place things on the table in front of them."

"Mmmmm!"

"My naked breasts are right beside their faces as I reach to place items in front of them."

"They could almost lean over and suck my hard nipples. So close to them.

His cock gave another jerk at that. He knew he was close, but trying to hold back and hear the end of the story. But Sayako knew what would take him over. She knew what he was waiting to hear her say. She also knew, him cumming would be enough to send her over too.

"Back in the kitchen, I push my bikini bottom down, let it drop to the floor."

"Ohh!"

"I am naked now. Completely naked... your friends are going to see me... enjoy viewing me naked."

His whole body gave a jerk. Amazing! For a moment she thought he was over but somehow he managed to hold on so as she continued, she whispered. "They are going see my bare pussy... See my cunt!"

His body gave another jerk. Damn, that was close that time. He was not going to make it.

"As I walk into the room with the snacks, they are looking... Seeing my breasts bare... A slight giggle as I walk."

"Oh, fuck!"

"My breasts are bare... Nipples are hard and excited by being displayed.

"Oh! Ohhh!"

"Lower down... under the tray... my pussy is bare... my shaved pussy... my cunt lips can be seen... my cunt slit twisting from side to side as I..."

"Oh! Fuck!"

Sayako never finished. The cock in her hand gave a huge jerk and she grabbed a tissue just as he began to cum. She could feel the massive jerks Hirohiko gave as he pumped more cum into the tissue. She knew it had been a good one for him.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hirohiko, recovered from his cum and realised his wife still hadn't cum. That wasn't a real problem as he knew she'd been waiting for him first. Now he would make sure she cum too. While he continued finger fucking her, he took over the talking.

"How does it feel showing your tits to those men?"

"Ohhh. So sexy."

"They can see your tits... See your hard nipples."

"I got them hard... played with them... nice and erect for the men."

"Now you have no bottom either... Going to show those men your bare cunt... You want to, don't you?"

She gave a soft moan as her body trembled. Sayako was so close now.

"When you enter the room, we can see your cunt," Hirohiko said. "See your pussy shaven and bare."

"Oh!" She moaned again. So close now.

"You know they are looking... You like them looking, don't you? Want them to see you."

"Yes. Yes," she breathed softly. "I want..."

"But you are going to show more aren't you?"

Sayako's eyes opened, "More? How can there be more?"

He smiled to himself. He knew how it could be more. But he was enjoying how he had her full attention.

"As you turn to walk away, you flick some snack off the plate onto the floor."

"Ohhh!" gasped Sayako, suddenly realising what was coming. "Oh, my God!"

"Keeping your legs straight and your back towards us men... your legs slight parted... as you bend to pick it up."

Her body gave a jerk at the thought of that. His fingers had now moved higher. Bumping against her clitty as his fingers fucked her.

"Everything can be seen... You tight bumhole... Your wet, open pussy lips... All can be seen."

"Ohhh" she cries out. "Oh, fuck! I'm going too..."

Her pussy humped roughly against his hand as her cum burst over her. It was deep. It was intense. Made even better by how his fingers continued working at her. Her body humped wildly. She gave a cry at the pleasure.

Finally, it was over. Finally, breathless, she could rest.

"Wow!" Hirohiko said. "That must have been a good one."

"You know it, baby," she laughed.

* * * * * * * * * *

They lay together quietly talking. Everything, to the tiniest detail, was planned. Hirohiko knew exactly what she would be wearing and doing tomorrow night. She would be stripping for his friends and most likely she would be getting completely naked for them. Hirohiko would be ready and watch his friend's reaction as she did. She knew afterwards, they would be back here in bed. Then the sex would be great for both of them as they relived the evening's entertainment. As they fucked, she would tell him how she felt stripping for his friends. He would tell her what it was like watching her do it. Perhaps fantasy material and orgasms for many nights to come.

* * * * * * * * * *

As Sayako, gently rubbed over his cock, she began to feel him moving again. He was getting hard again, there was more in him for her that night. She moved down lower in the bed so her mouth could replace her hand. She tasted the saltness of his recent cum, but she didn't mind. She rather enjoyed the taste of him. It didn't take much sucking to get him fully hard again.

She moved over him so one leg was on each side as she brought her wet cunt down against his cock. She felt him pressing against the lips of her cunt. Felt how they willingly split open to allow him in. 'Naughty pussy,' she laughed to herself. 'Wanting more cock.'

Hirohiko was mildly surprised at how horny his wife was that night. He loved it when she took over to lead. This was something new in their sexual relationship but something they were both enjoying. It had started when Sayako saw how Lizamoa had been with her husband. Agressive and dominant. Sayako had been surprised when she discovered her husband enjoyed it too. She had started being more dominant with him in the bedroom and he liked that too.