Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was important was that those fingers touching the soft inner flesh of her thigh was getting closer and closer to her pussy. It wasn't the first time Sayako had touched her there that night. But that had been the business of trimming her pussy hair. This was going to be different. This was going to be for pleasure.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sayako could see all of Chiharu's pussy. The lips were wet and swollen as they appeared through her curls. With her thigh's open like that there was no attempt to hide. Sayako felt how Chiharu's body trembled under her touch. She realised how turned on this woman was.

Her fingers jumped to the top of Chiharu's pussy. Pulling gently forward she allowed her fingertips to run down over those swollen lips and felt this woman give a shudder and gasp. Was that surprise or a pleasure? Sayako decided, probably a bit of both.

The lips were wet and slippery, allowing Sayako's fingers to move smoothly over them. They were swollen and split slightly open which allowed Sayako's second downward stroke to slip between them. Both women felt it. Chiharu felt how those fingers had pushed inside her, while Sayako felt the warm wetness inside this woman.

Sayako began by sliding back until her fingers almost pulled out and then thrusting in again. She began finger fucking Chiharu as she continued by bringing her tongue into play further up. She was actually mildly surprised that Chiharu had allowed her to get this far and so she decided to reward Chiharu for it if she could.

* * * * * * * * * *

As Sayako's mouth and lips worked on the top end of Chiharu's slit, over where her clitty still remained covered, she had brought her fingers to the lower end, pushing two fingers between wet lips, she found the opening to the love tunnel and pushed further in.

The woman she was touching felt that and gave a deep moan of pleasure. So while Sayako's mouth was working on Chiharu's pussy, she began finger fucking her too. She was so wet, her juices seemed to be pouring from her.

Chiharu was moaning and humping against Sayako's face. This was amazing. A pleasure that she knew only a woman could give her. Those fingers pushed in and out of her like they were fucking her. That tongue pushed between her lips higher up, licking the inner parts, giving feelings of delight. It all felt so good. She could enjoy this for ages if Sayako would continue. But unknown to her, Sayako had another plan.

Sayako took her fingers out and bring her other hand into play, she gently pulled the top end of the lips open. There, in front of her was Chiharu's hard little clitty. Yes, that was going to be her target now.

Chiharu had felt the fingers pull out of her pussy and her eyes opened as she wondered what was going to happen next. She felt a little disappointed until she saw Sayako's face move back against her pussy. Saw Sayako's tongue stretch out to meet her pussy lips and then came that touch! Directly on her clitty.

"Oh fuck!" Chiharu cried.

Sayako felt how Chiharu's body reacted to what she was doing and knew how close this woman was.

"Oh! Oh! This is..." Chiharu moaned.

This was so good. The tongue licking her clitty was amazing.

But Sayako knew exactly what she was doing. She was going to send her friend over now. Make her cum from what another woman was doing to her. Just a few licks more over the hard little nob. Chiharu was crying with pleasure. Sayako had been with a woman before and she knew what it would take to finish it. Her lips opened over the little clitty, she gripped it and sucked hard.

Wow! Did that get a reaction? This woman sitting in front of her cum big time. It was intense and Sayako could see her body reacting to the powerful surges sweeping through Chiharu as she continued to suck for as long as she could. She knew how it would likely end. Those thighs closed pushing her head back so she lost contact. It was over, Chiharu had her orgasm and Sayako's work was done.

Chiharu sat looking down at the smiling face of her friend. What had just happened? It was amazing. This woman, this close friend of hers had suddenly become more than a friend. She had become a lover. And a good one too judging that orgasm she just had.

* * * * * * * * * *

"I didn't know..." she tried to say. "It was... It was amazing."

"Glad you enjoyed it," Sayako replied.

"Oh, I did. It was..."

Sayako stopped Chiharu. "It's ok, honey. Just enjoy it."

Sayako knew how good it had been, how much her friend had enjoyed it but she also knew one of the men would come looking for them if they weren't careful. If they were caught fucking like this it might encourage the man to take things further too. Something she was sure Chiharu wouldn't want.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sayako pulled back and reached up to help pull Chiharu off the bench so she landed on her feet. Both women reached for their bikini bottoms and stepped into them at the same time. Bikini tops were replaced and they checked each other to ensure everything was in the right place.

Then picking up their empty trays they returned to the man in the other room.

So that was it. They had decided there would be only one nude show that night before they returned to their bikinis for the rest of the evening. Once more there was a trip to the game with more snacks although by now the drinking had stopped. Once more those men were checking them out. They wondered if the men would have rather, they remained naked. It was certain they would but no one said so.

They were sitting talking quietly when Hirohiko arrived in the kitchen. "Great showgirls. We all think you are both so sexy."

"Did they really say that?" Sayako asked.

"Yes," replied Hirohiko, grinning.

Sayako just smiled back at him, but Chiharu added, "Glad you enjoyed it. We did too."

"I know you both did," he laughed. "Like two pussies on heat."

"Were we that bad?" Sayako asked.

"No, that good," he replied. "It was obvious to all of us."

Chiharu looked at Sayako and smiled. Sayako smiled back and then suddenly both women burst into giggles. The realisation that those men had known how sexually turned on they were was at first a surprise but then exciting too. It had been to entertain the men, the result that they were entertained too, was an extra delight. If those men had known what happened in the kitchen afterwards, they would have been even more surprised.

* * * * * * * * * *

By now Kenshin had joined them in the kitchen.

Then Hirohiko asked if he could invite Kenshin and Chiharu to stay back for another drink after the other men had gone.

Sayako looked over at Chiharu and she nodded.

So Sayako agreed too.

"Will you keep the bikinis on," Kenshin asked.

"Do you want us to?" Chiharu asked her husband.

"I don't need to answer that, do I?" Kenshin smiled.

"They both want us like that," Sayako laughed. "Maybe even less than these bikinis."

"Well, if you girls want to wear less, we're not going to stop you," Hirohiko said.

"See! I knew it," Sayako replied.

"Well, let's have that drink," Chiharu said. "If you get us drunk enough, who knows what might happen."

'Was that a promise of more?' Hirohiko thought. 'It seems a bit like it.'

He knew if Chiharu, his friend's wife went further, his wife was sure to go with her too. He and Kenshin might be getting lucky tonight. Who knows? He wouldn't mind having Chiharu if she gave him the chance.

* * * * * * * * * *.

* * * * * * * * * *

THE END

Two couples in the lounge drinking wine. The women wear nothing but their tiny bikinis. Surely something more must happen. Look out for Part 002