Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Sayako noticed some of Chiharu's pussy hair showing from under the red bikini bottom. "That pussy hair needs cutting," she said. "Do you want me to do it?"

Sayako was surprised at herself for offering to touch another woman's pussy. Chiharu was surprised too. She knew that cutting her hair down there would involve some close contact and the thought was a bit scary but a bit exciting too. She agreed to her friend's help.

Sayako kneeled down closer and noted where the pussy hair showed from under the bikini. "Pull it aside, Chiharu so I can cut it."

Chiharu's fingers reached down as she looked at the woman kneeling in front of her. She knew pulling the bikini aside would reveal her pussy. But she went on and did it anyway. She could feel how her fingers trembled as she did it. She didn't just pull it back a tiny bit but pulled right across so her entire pussy was in view.

Sayako was looking at this pussy as she reached forward to work on it. She could see the cunt lips partly hidden by the curls. They looked wet. Her left hand touched the hair close to where she would make her cut. Chiharu gave a jump at the contact.

"Hold still," Sayako told her. "Or I might cut you."

Sayako brought up the small scissors and made the first cut. She could feel this woman trembling under her touch and realised why the pussy lips were wet. This woman was so sexually turned on. It was then that she noticed the pussy smell. Not anything unpleasant, a sweet intoxicating aroma that she found highly erotic.

Her work on that side was done and she now asked Chiharu to open the other side. Again, she pulled that bikini back, not just a bit but again baring her whole pussy. Quickly, she trimmed down that side as well. Cutting just enough so no hair could be seen under the sides of the bikini.

Sayako got a very wicked idea. She looked at the pussy before her again, saw the cunt lips and suddenly she wanted to touch them. Two fingers touched the very bottom end, pulling upwards, fingertips sliding between those wet lips. Reaching higher towards the top end she pressed in firmer so her fingers ran directly over the clitty. Chiharu felt that as her body gave a powerful jolt of pleasure. She gasped in surprise and then gave a soft moan.

Sayako thought that reaction was just so sexy.

* * * * * * * * * *

But they were running out of time now. Before long, someone would come looking for them. Quickly, both women put on their shorts and then tops, then again looked in the mirror. They stood, arms around each other, looking at themselves in the mirror. Both would have admitted it was a sexy sight and they were turned on by what they were going to do. They liked the sexy look.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * * * *

Playing Cards and Showing Wives.

* * * * * * * * * *

Soon they were back in the kitchen collecting beers from the fridge to take in. Both women had a gulp of wine first, then while Chiharu took the five cans of beer, Sayako took some snacks.

The men were already playing their card games. They all stopped to watch as the two women walked around serving the drinks and snacks. Wearing those tiny shorts with their ragged cut-off edges looked hot. The way almost all their legs were shown looked hot too. The way Sayako had her blouse tied under her breasts, leaving her stomach bare was sexy. The short top that Chiharu wore showed a lot of her belly, which was hot too. Both of them looked great.

Kenshin wanted to ask his wife where she got the clothes from because he was sure she didn't bring them with her. But he was pleased that she was wearing something like this in front of his friends too. Now they could see how hot she was, what a lucky guy he was to have her.

"Call us when you want some more beer," Sayako said as they left the men to their game. "We might have a surprise for you next time."

The men talked among themselves as to what was going on but only Hirohiko knew for sure what the two women planned. His only question was; How far would they go?

* * * * * * * * * *

"That was so hot," Chiharu said, as she gave Sayako a hug.

"Liked it, did you?"

"Did you see their faces?" Chiharu asked.

"They were a bit surprised."

"Not a bit, Sayako. A lot."

"They were checking us out too."

"I could almost feel their eyes on me. Looking at my crutch barely covered by this," Chiharu said as she touched the small shorts she wore.

"It made me hot them looking at me too," Sayako added.

Both women laughed and hugged each other again.

* * * * * * * * * *

They sat at the table talking until they heard Hirohiko's voice asking for some more beer.

"This is it, Chiharu. Do we take anything more off?" Sayako asked.

"Of course," came Chiharu's reply. "Our tops now."

With that, she reached to pull her cut-away T-shirt over her head. Sayako was not slow in removing her blouse too. She was excited and a bit surprised at how much her friend was getting into this. She was beginning to think the Chiharu might actually go the whole way. Now both women were left wearing their shorts and a bikini top. Two extremely small bikini tops, really just two triangles hugging tightly to the centre of their breasts.

"These tops are tiny," Chiharu said. "I can't believe I am doing this."

"Wait until you're showing the bottom half too."

"I know," Chiharu giggled, "I was thinking about that."

She picked up her tray to follow Sayako into the room where the men were playing.

They all looked up as the women entered and five pairs of eyes locked on their breasts and followed them as they moved around serving each man with both drinks or more snacks. The women looked sexy dressed like that. It was a surprise they wore something so tiny. More than one man wondered if there were another half of those bikinis hidden under those tiny shorts.

This was confirmed when Sayako began walking around. Her shorts were cut so short that what she was wearing underneath could be seen. Looked like so the same green/blue as her top. So it was a bikini then. Chiharu's red one was probably a bikini too.

The women were very aware of what they were wearing. Aware of the men looking too, how their eyes followed them as they moved. They knew their breasts were swelling from under their tops. Every curve, even the nubs of their nipples were showing under the tops. They felt sexy and hot. They also knew that they'd be showing even more with their next visit.

They returned to the kitchen, giggling and hugging each other about what they had done.

* * * * * * * * * *

It wasn't long before Hirohiko called for more snacks. It would have only taken one woman to deliver them but both women intended to go. Neither wanted to miss the fun.

They both reached for the zips of the cut-off jeans/shorts, pulling down the zippers and undoing the clips. With a push, both shorts dropped to the floor and they stepped out. Now both women just wore nothing but their tiny bikinis. Both tops and bottoms are on show for the men. Sayako was wearing her blue/green one and Chiharu was wearing Tukiko's red bikini.

Splitting the snacks between two plates, they both started for the other room. This time Sayako stepped aside to allow Chiharu to go first. She took a deep breath, smiled briefly at her friend and headed towards the dining room with Sayako following straight behind her.

It was very clear the bikinis were a hit with the men. They all watched again. Saw what the two women wore, how tiny their bikinis were, how much of their bodies were displayed. Each man noticed the swelling breasts barely contained under their tops. The round curves of pussy mounds under the tiny triangles between their thighs and the back come to a single string down the crack of their butts.

Chiharu could see her husband looking at her wearing something so tiny it barely covered anything. For a moment she wondered what he was thinking until she caught his eye. A big smile appeared on his face. So, just as she hoped, he was loving her show too. Loving her showing off to his friends. But what would he be thinking when he saw her next as she came back into this room?

The women noticed the attention too. Caught glances being made to their breasts and pussies. They made sure the boys got a view of their bums too. Their bikinis pulled down so just the very top of their arse splits could be seen. They were loving how the men were following their every move and turned on by the attention too. This was fun, hot and sexy fun.

Back in the kitchen, they sprang at each other in another hug. Then began comparing reactions they had seen from the men. There was no doubt that all five men had enjoyed seeing them wearing such tiny bikinis. Enjoyed seeing so much of their bodies bare.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Are we going to go further?" Sayako asked.

There was no hesitation from Chiharu. "Of course," she said.

"You really want to go topless?"

"I'm enjoying this," Chiharu replied. "And we're almost topless now anyway."

"So am I," Sayako agreed, reaching to give her friend another hug.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chiharu, reached behind her back to undo her bikini top, then pulled it up over her head. Sayako was a bit surprised she did it so quickly, long before she needed to. But she followed her example by removing her own bikini top too. Now both topless, the women sat at the table waiting until the next time they were called to serve the men.

Sayako caught Chiharu looking down at her tits. She looked down herself, then back at her friend. "Do I look ok?" she asked.

"You look great," Chiharu said. "You have great tits."

"So, do you Chiharu," Sayako said. "But before we go in, I think we should give our nipples a rub."

Chiharu looked at her for a moment before suddenly realizing what Sayako meant. "You mean to get our nipples hard and erect?"

"Will look better like that."

"Oh yes!" Chiharu agreed with a big smile. This showing off was beginning to get to her now.

Soon the call came for some more beers. First, both girls reached for their tits, rubbing over their nipples briskly until they became hard. Then taking their drink trays they left for the other room.

Two topless women serving them drinks. The men quickly noticed the moment they walked in. Breasts bare, with a slight jiggle as they moved. The women made sure they moved too. Those lovely breasts, tipped with hardened nipples, dark contrasting against the lighter flesh of their breasts.

The men noticed the contrast between the two women too. Chiharu's breasts were white all over while Sayako's were more tanned like she'd been sunbathing topless. Made an interesting difference.

Both women were very conscious of their bare breasts. They knew the men were watching. Knew what they were looking at too. As they moved, serving drinks to each man, they knew every move was noticed; every wobble was seen. It was hard to keep their faces straight, keep their mind on the job when all the time, they were thinking, 'I'm showing these men my tits.' Each man got a very close view too as both women place either a beer can or plate in front of him. They purposely stood back so they had to lean over further to place items on the table. Aiming to display themselves the best that they could. You can be sure they were.

Again, came to the giggling and hugs once they returned to the kitchen. This was becoming a very sexual experience and they were sharing it together.

It also felt slightly sexual their bare breasts pressed against each other like that. Both women felt it. Felt the tingle of the excitement of touching each other in such an intimate way. For a moment they stood back looking at each other, both wondering what had just happened. Then they smiled and the moment passed.

* * * * * * * * * *

More food, the call came from the card game. That was quick! Seems like the men wanted them back again.

Taking a deep breath, Chiharu looked at Sayako with a nervous smile. This was it; this was the big one, removing her bikini bottom.

"Are you ready?" Sayako asked.

"I think so."

"Ok let's do this together?"

Chiharu saw Sayako's hands go to either side of her bikini and did the same.

"Ready!" Sayako said. "Now! Go!"

Together, the two women pushed down so their bikini bottoms dropped at their feet. It was then that Chiharu noticed Sayako was completely shaven."

"You are shaved," she said in surprise.

"Yes," Sayako replied. "Hirohiko and I like it like this. Do you like it?"

"Very showing. But I kind of think it's sexy."

"I think the men will like it too."

"Oh, they will. Maybe I should have let you do mine too."

"No, it's a good contrast. Me shaven and you natural."

Chiharu nodded but Sayako thought she still might be thinking her friend would get all the attention. She suggested that she could quickly trim back the hair lower down so it would show more too. Chiharu's face brightened at that so quickly Sayako returned to that hot sexy pussy and trimmed some of the lower hair along each side of the cunt lips. This time she did touch, again and again, she felt the body tremble under her touch. She stepped back to admire her handy work.

"Yes, that's better."

"Can you see them? See my lips?"

"Yes," Sayako confirmed.

"Oh!" Chiharu gasped. "This is so hot."

Taking the trays of drinks and snacks the two women, headed into the men in the dining room.

The men noticed too. They stopped to watch these two women, now completely naked. With the trays held in front of their stomachs, both their breasts and their pussies could be seen. Each man got a very close view as the women reached beside them to place items in front of them. More than one caught the smell of hot pussy too.

Both women were very aware they were being watched. The game had stopped, cards lay flat on the table. The men's eyes followed them, followed their every move. The men were enjoying the women's nakedness, viewing them from every angle too.

The women were enjoying it too. They didn't realise how sexually exciting it would be to pose like this, appear before five men like this. Both could feel how wet they were and wondered if any of the men noticed. Maybe they did, maybe they knew how sexually turned-on these women were.

Chiharu looked over at her husband, wondering what he thought of her displaying herself nude. She didn't need to worry, he was smiling like the rest of the men. At that moment enjoying a very close view of Sayako's bare pussy as she placed a plate of sushi on the table in front of him.

With their work finished, they were just about to return to the kitchen when Hirohiko asked them to stop. "Just one more little task for us, girls."

Both women turned to look at him. Both wondered what was about to happen now.

"We have seen the front. Now we want to see your bums. Turn around and bend over to touch the floor."

They were both a bit shocked at this request. Sayako remembered Hirohiko had included it in his fantasy session so she should have expected it too. Chiharu quickly realised what this position would reveal too.

"Shall we?" Sayako asked.

"Yes," Chiharu nodded.

They placed their trays on a side table then turned away from the men, parting their legs slightly they bend over until their fingers could touch the floor. They both knew all was on show now. Both had heard the gasps of appreciation from the men.

"Now pulled your cheeks open with your fingers. Show us everything!"

Chiharu was thinking, 'Show us everything,' he had said. 'My god!' She glanced at Sayako and saw her smiling back. The very thought of those last words made both women give a shudder of excitement. They knew what it would show and they did it anyway. For a few moments, they stood like that, showing their cunts and bumholes before removing their fingers and standing up. They both looked back at the men for a moment and then with a nervous giggle, they almost ran back to the kitchen.

* * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

* * * * * * * * * *

Chiharu -- Only What Another Woman Can Give.

* * * * * * * * * *

Chiharu turned to Sayako and gave her a huge hug, their nude bodies pressed tightly against each other. v

"That was so sexy," she breathlessly exclaimed.

"That last bit was hot. I wasn't expecting to do that," Sayako replied.

"We showed them everything."

"Even our cunts and bumholes!"

Chiharu's body gave a shiver of excitement when Sayako said that, mentioned their cunts and bumholes. She had displayed like that to those men in the other room. One was her husband, another was Sayako's husband and then there were three others.

"Did you see the looks on their faces?" Chiharu laughed.

"Yeah! I think they liked our sexy show."

Chiharu lifted her face to look at her friend, saw Sayako's face so close to her own. She could feel how they held each other, their naked bodies against each other. Her bare breasts pressed against Sayako's breasts. She felt Sayako's thigh pressed against her pussy and her thigh was against Sayako's pussy. This was sexy too. She could feel desires rising in her own body. Suddenly she felt close to this woman in a way she had never felt with a woman before. She wanted to kiss Sayako.

She reached forward until her lips met Sayako's lips in a kiss. She felt this woman's body stiffen in surprise and then relax against her again. Then she felt a tongue pressing against her lips, and it seemed natural to open her own mouth so their tongues could meet. It was a deep kiss, a dancing of their tongues, a meeting of their bodies. No way, it could be described as anything but deeply sexual.

They broke apart and looked at each other. Partly in shock at what had just happened.

"Wow! What was that?" Sayako asked.

"I don't know but it felt good," Chiharu whispered in reply.

They both gave a nervous giggle as they reached for their bikini parts.

Suddenly, Sayako wanted more from this woman. Her desires and passion were building, bringing out old memories of when women used to be an important part of her sex life.

"Sit on the edge of the bench, Chiharu," Sayako said.

"What?" Chiharu asked. "I'm naked."

"Yes, I know," Sayako said. "I want to see your pussy, again."

Chiharu wasn't sure what was going on but she did it anyway. She'd already shown Sayako her pussy close up so it probably didn't matter if she did it again. Sitting up on the kitchen beach and allowing her thighs to drift further apart, she watched as Sayako pulled up a chair in front of her so Sayako's face was about level with her pussy.

"Sit back further. Place your feet on the edge of the bench, your legs further open."

Chiharu did as Sayako told her. With her legs up and open like that she felt very exposed. Even more than when she had been exposed to the men.

Sayako's hand touched her leg, just above her knee on the inside. She looked down at the hand as she felt it gently squeeze her soft flesh. It felt good. Sayako was talking to her, talking about their show but Chiharu didn't really hear what she was saying. All that Chiharu could think of was that hand on her inner leg, slowly caressing the inside of her thigh as it began to move closer and closer towards her pussy.

Yes, she suddenly realised that was what was happening. Sayako's hand was moving down towards her pussy. What should she do? One part of her said 'No,' showing off was enough. Another part of her was saying, 'This is sexy. Let's see where this goes.' She had stopped talking now, just sitting there watching as Sayako's finger moved closer and closer over the softness of her inner thigh towards her pussy.

Somewhere deep in her mind, there was a knowledge that all her pussy secrets were on display. Sayako must have been looking straight at her from where she was sitting. A full display of her pussy. But that didn't seem important. It was almost as if she wanted Sayako to look. Somewhere deep inside she knew this woman was going to touch her pussy and she was going to allow it too.