Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In that case, we will come with you on Friday. I think Chiharu and I would like to continue things with you two. We had fun last time and want to try again," Kenshin said.

Chiharu was a bit surprised that her husband had just taken that step, but she was pleased too.

* * * * * * * *

"Ok," Sayako said. "Let's take a look at the Letter's Books."

"Can you guys give us a hand, please," Hirohiko said. "There are a lot of them. We'll bring them out to the table here."

Kenshin and Chiharu followed them to the master bedroom and together they collected all seventeen volumes and brought them out to the dining room. Spread out in the middle of the table, they seemed like a lot.

"Let's start with the story about us," Sayako said.

They were surprised she knew exactly where it was, selecting Volume Fifteen, Story 230 Japanese Pussy at Mokoroa Falls. When she read out the title her friend giggled. (Literotica readers see Tukiko Ch. 01 and Tukiko Ch. 02)

"Who wrote that," Chiharu asked.

Joseph, the Park Ranger. He and his wife are long-term members. You might meet them at Shanti's house on Friday."

Then when Sayako and Hirohiko read both stories, they noticed that their friends listened intently taking in the events that happened that day.

"This seems a bit like us, doesn't it?" Chiharu said. "You two stepping out of your marriage for the first time."

"Yes, it was the first time for us, and we did intend it to be the only time, but I'd kept in contact with Lizamoa, one day, about a year later, they invited us for a meal and stay for the night. Yes, we knew what staying at their house would mean and we went along with it. I later heard that the evening had been agreed with Shanti."

"The story of our second time is in the books too. You can borrow it if you want. I give you a list of all the stories that relate to us and Tukiko. She was very involved in all this too."

"I'm surprised at that," Kenshin said.

"Don't you worry about her?" Hirohiko explained. "She is really into all this sex and is popular with the men too. But she is smart and safe when it comes to this. Her boyfriend is involved too."

"You don't mind?" Kenshin asked.

"And you were Ok with Tukiko joining in too?" Chiharu asked.

"Well, as I said in the story, I knew she had a sexual relationship with her boyfriend," Sayako said. "It was her choice. She didn't have to join in, she could have watched us or even gone off for a short walk."

"She is a big girl now," Hirohiko added. "She can make her own decisions."

Sayako pushed two volumes over to them. We appear at the end of Volume Sixteen and carry on in the first stories of Volume Seventeen. Since you are going to join us, it's OK if you read some other stories too. There are still most of the stories missing for that second book. Waiting for people to finish writing them.

Both Kenshin and Chiharu picked up on Hirohiko saying they would be joining the group.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pizza Boy!

* * * * * * * *

They ordered pizza and then Sayako turned to Chiharu and asked, "Do you want to do something a bit naughty?"

"Ok," she replied wondering what you had in mind.

"We want you to meet the pizza boy wearing something very sexy."

"What will I be wearing?"

"Your choice," Hirohiko said joining the conversation. "Sayako's bikini; or just her bikini bottom; or nothing at all."

"But Sayako, don't you think that is a bit bold?"

"It is, but I did it for Hirohiko. It was fun. For both of us," Sayako laughed.

Chiharu was shocked and then she started to giggle. She turned to her husband and asked, "What do you think, honey? What should I wear?"

Kenshin was surprised that his wife was considering doing it. It was almost just a matter of what she would wear.

"Well, that bikini is hot, but I think you can do better than that," he said.

"You mean me nude!"

"Well yes, if you want but just the bottom is good."

"Topless!"

"Yeah, why not. You have great tits. You know I like them."

Chiharu giggled at that, turning to Hirohiko she said, "Ok, I'll do it. But I'll decide what I'll be wearing."

Sayako nodded, "Sure!" she said, smiling. She intended to push Chiharu as far as she could. Get her to go naked if she could.

* * * * * * * *

Chiharu and Sayako rushed away and soon they came back with Chiharu wearing a bathrobe.

"So, what did you decide, love?" Kenshin asked her.

She smiled back and said, "I can't tell you now. You have to wait... until the pizza guy gets here. But it's not Sayako's bikini."

"What is it then?" Kenshin asked.

"Come on, give us a show?" Hirohiko asked.

"Kenshin, Hirohiko. I can't be showing my surprise. You have to wait."

As much as the guys wanted to know, they knew she wouldn't show them. They decided the only way was to wait.

* * * * * * * *

Not long later, they heard a car pull up. Hirohiko peeped through the window and confirmed it was a man. Soon there was a knock at the door.

"Are you ready?" Sayako asked her.

Chiharu took a deep breath saying, "Here goes."

They could tell she was nervous, but they could also see her determination to do this. While she went to the door, the other three would be watching, standing out of sight so they couldn't be seen by the man outside.

She opened and dropped the robe before stepping towards the door. At first, when Kenshin viewed her from the back, he thought she was naked. Then he noticed the almost skin coloured string around her hips and down into the crack of her bum. For a moment he wondered what it looked like in front but by then she had opened the door. She had stepped clear of the door so the whole front of her body would be visible to the man outside.

"Pizza delivery for Sayako," the man said.

"Thank you," Chiharu replied.

Kenshin saw the man glance down at her almost naked body. Yes, he knew her breasts were bare, and her pussy must be barely hidden by that tiny G-string. In fact, everything was being shown except what covered her pussy. It was turning him on too. He would never have realized that her doing this could be so exciting.

Chiharu was turned on by it too. She was near enough to naked and this man was looking. She knew he was looking. That was so hot! She could see why Sayako said she and her husband enjoyed it.

She reached out and took the boxes, turned from him to put them on a side table. She knew that he'd be looking at her back now where nothing was covered other than that narrow string between the cheeks of her arse.

Suddenly, Kenshin could see how tiny it was in the front, how much his wife had boldly on display. It was just a tiny triangle. It looked hot. He was turned on by it too. He had a fantasy of her doing something like this and she sure was tonight. Almost naked in front of this stranger. Opening a door with no idea who would be outside. Wow!

Picking up the money, Sayako had left, Chiharu turned back towards the man. She caught him, saw him take another look down her body to her pussy.

"Sorry for what I'm wearing," she said. "I was about to get into the spa pool. Hope you don't mind."

Kenshin was trying to suppress a laugh. He saw Sayako holding her mouth too.

"No, it's fine," the man replied. Then he added, "You look great like that."

"Oh, thank you," Chiharu said, openly posing for him now.

"Do you like this?" she asked, "Or should I wear nothing?"

"Nothing would be great too."

"Ok then," Chiharu said.

Before anyone knew it, her hands had gone to each hip and with a bit of a push, the tiny G-string dropped to her feet. She was facing him totally naked.

"Is that better?" she asked him with a sexy smile.

"Much better," he replied. "Nice pussy too."

Now Chiharu had stepped back, her hand reaching for the door. She thanked him once again as she gave him a final full-frontal before she quickly closed the door.

"Wow! Chiharu. That was so hot!" Sayako said. "My first time I was in my tiny bikini. You got naked!" (See Tukiko Ch. 05)

"Really? And you got me topless?"

"It was more fun." Sayako laughed.

Chiharu was excited. She almost ran at her husband and sprung into his arms with a big hug. "Did you like that, honey," she said into his ear.

"That was hot," he laughed. "I'd never thought you'd be so naughty."

"I'm changing, honey. I want to be very naughty for you. Like Sayako is for Hirohiko."

Kenshin looked over at Sayako and she was smiling. "You are a bad influence on my wife," he said.

"Bad or good," Sayako replied. "Depends on how you look at it."

Kenshin felt his wife's naked body pressed tightly against him. She had just flashed the pizza guy naked. She was changing alright. In one way it was exciting to see her willingly do many of these things, he wanted her to, but in another way, it was a bit scary too as he wondered where all this was going.

They sat at the table to eat their pizza. Three of them were fully dressed and one woman was naked. Yes, after her flash at the door, Chiharu didn't bother getting dressed. She was naked and comfortable like that. Probably enjoyed the looks she was getting from Hirohiko too.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Massage Evening.

* * * * * * * *

After the meal and they had cleaned up, they all moved to the lounge. Chiharu liked how that room was arranged with two couches and the low coffee table in the middle. She sat on one side with her husband while Sayako and Hirohiko sat on the other. She was the only one still naked since she still hadn't bothered putting anything on.

Over dinner, they had decided to stay for the night. This time they were prepared having brought a bag with a change of clothes in their car. It also meant they could drink a bit more with no fear about having to drive.

"What are we going to do tonight?" Sayako asked.

"Something sexy, I hope," Chiharu said. "It's still early."

"Isn't you being like that, sexy enough," Hirohiko said.

"Yes," Chiharu replied. "But I think you guys should join me. I'm the only one naked here."

"So, what do you have in mind, Chiharu?" Hirohiko asked her.

"Something sexy. Maybe us swapping again. I want another night with you, Hirohiko."

Sayako looked over and saw Kenshin looking a bit uncomfortable. She decided to change things a bit. She had already told both her husband and Kenshin and she knew they would go along with whatever she suggested.

"Let's have a massage night?" Sayako suggested. "We can use the big coffee table and each one gets a massage from the three others."

"You mean a full massage?" Chiharu asked. "A nude massage?"

"Yes," Hirohiko said. "A full massage, with a happy ending too."

"Happy ending?"

"Yes, Chiharu. We make you cum."

A huge smile appeared on her face. She was in for that.

"You like happy endings, do you?" Hirohiko asked her.

"Yes," she replied, that huge smile still on her face.

Sayako looked over and saw Kenshin was smiling. "You Ok with this too?" she asked him.

He nodded that he was. He could see how his friends were moving his wife away from Hirohiko and more to being, all four of them together. When Sayako had mentioned her problem with Chiharu, he was quick to agree. It was obvious that this would need to be dwelt with, sooner rather than later.

"Ok, Chiharu," Hirohiko said. "Since you are the first one naked, you're going first."

She looked a bit shocked. Then she smiled. But first you three need to be naked too.

"Sure," Hirohiko said as he started to unbutton his shirt.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

First Massage -- Chiharu.

Quickly, the three of them got undressed, then Hirohiko left to heat some massage oil on the stove. While he was away, Sayako discovered they didn't know too much about massage so she explained a few things and told them she would show them what to do.

Hirohiko arrived back with the warm oil and a pile of towels. One was spread on the table as the glass would be cold against a nude body. Chiharu was encouraged to lay face down so they could start her massage.

* * * * * * * *

While Hirohiko began on Chiharu's shoulders to relax her, Sayako began on one of her feet to work her way up that leg to meet Hirohiko working down the body. Sayako encouraged Kenshin to copy her as he did Chiharu's other foot and leg. Kenshin realized there was a strategy here, they had a plan.

As he worked on the back of her lower leg, Kenshin was looking up at his wife. He was watching what Hirohiko was doing but also looking at her too. He could see Hirohiko's hands running over her back now and noted how he was pressing firmly. Yes, this wasn't playing, both Hirohiko and Sayako were intending a serious massage.

Now the three of them had moved closer together, Hirohiko was working on his wife's bum, Sayako was on one thigh, and he was working on the other. Chiharu's legs had been opened slightly wider so her pussy and bum hole was displayed.

"Almost finished this side," Sayako said.

"Just one thing first," Hirohiko replied.

Kenshin watched to see Hirohiko reach for the oil bottle. He looked across and saw Sayako was smiling. Seems she knew what her husband was about to do. Both her and Kenshin had finished and stopped to watch.

Hirohiko reached for Chiharu's bum, pushing her bum crack further open with his fingers of one hand while Hirohiko's other hand, held the oil bottle over the very top of her crack. Gently he allowed two drops to fall, landing right at the top where the crack started. Chiharu felt it and gave a gasp. Hirohiko's fingers followed the oil as it began to run down her crack. Soon his fingers arrived at the little crinkled hole. He rubbed oil over that and she moaned. He pressed one finger into the tight hole, and she moaned again.

He worked the oil lower, fingers rubbing along her pussy lips now. With his hand down between her legs, Kenshin saw his wife's pussy was really getting some treatment. She moaned again and gave little humps back against his hand as Hirohiko pressed two fingers inside her.

She felt that too, "Ohhh!" she gasped.

Chiharu didn't get much of that. Only enough to get her a bit horny and interested. Then Hirohiko asked her to roll over so they could do her front.

* * * * * * * *

Kenshin watched as his wife rolled over and settled down on her back. She relaxed with her thighs slightly parted and her arms lying on each side of her body. She seemed comfortable with her nudity, with all of her body displayed to their friends. She must have felt how everything was done on her back so now everything was going to be done on her front too.

He was right. Chiharu did know it. She knew everything was on display and she knew everything was going to be rubbed and handled. That was what these sexual massages were all about she guessed. She also remembered them saying there would be a happy ending too. Her body gave a slight shiver at that thought.

Hirohiko saw it too and smiled. "Calm down Chiharu," he laughed. "We'll get to the best bit, soon." He guessed what Chiharu was thinking.

So Hirohiko arranged for Sayako and Kenshin to take an arm each. They were to do that including her hands and each finger. Then they were to move to her body. Sayako did her face and neck while Kenshin did her body. He did mention leaving her breasts and pussy until last.

Chiharu heard that and gave a soft groan. She was looking forward to getting her tits played with, oil-coated fingers playing, and pulling on her nipples. Her body gave another shiver.

"Hold on, Chiharu," Hirohiko laughed. "We're getting there."

"We'll finish with one of us taking a breast each and the third doing her pussy."

Now it was more than a shiver. That could have only been a shudder and she gave a soft moan. Hirohiko got the idea that they could almost get this horny woman off by just talking about it. It made him laugh but he didn't voice what he had just thought.

* * * * * * * *

Now they began. Each of them followed Hirohiko's plan closely. Working on her arms and legs before moving to her body. It felt good with three pairs of hands working all over her naked body. Chiharu had her eyes closed, enjoying it.

From down on her legs, Hirohiko had a good view up towards her pussy. He could see the lips through the hair and see the aroused state she was in. The lips were split, revealing part of the inner lips and she looked to be wet too. A hot pussy almost asking to be touched. Asking to be taken he thought.

Finally, they came to the 'happy ending' where Sayako and Kenshin took a breast each, caressing and playing with them. Working the mounds of soft flesh with their hands and fingers, both doing exactly the same things at the same time. Soon her nipples were being played with. They were hard, standing up erect from each breast. With fingers working both at the same time, it felt amazing.

Meanwhile, Hirohiko had moved to her pussy. His fingers rubbed over her pubic forest first before dropping over the mound to start on her lips. She reacted immediately with humps and moans as be began work on her most private of places. Soon one hand was pressing into her love tunnel while the other worked higher over her, clitty.

Then all three of them moved to oral. Kenshin quickly discovered the oil they were using tasted quite nice. Like Sayako, his tongue licked over a hard nipple before his lips locked on to it, to suck.

Down lower, Hirohiko's tongue and lips were giving Chiharu's pussy a good going over too. He knew what would take her over, but he wanted to hold her back for as long as he could. With all that was happening to her, Chiharu was getting into quite a state. Her moans were coming almost continually now, and everyone knew it was only moments before she would go over.

Finally, her body couldn't take any more. Her orgasm burst over her, claiming her body as thrilling waves swept through her. It was a big one, which Hirohiko tried to keep going for as long as he could. As she began to relax, he pulled her slit open with his fingers exposing the little bud at the top. A couple of licks, then roughly sucking at it sent her off again.

Kenshin and Sayako were watching now, as Chiharu bucked and humped under an assault being made on her clitty. It was so good, so wild, almost driving her insane with pleasure. Finally, her legs came up, clamping together, forcing Hirohiko's head out. It was over, she fell back against the table as she relaxed. Breathing heavily as her body struggled to overcome what had just happened to her.

Eventually, she managed to calm herself, her eyes opening, looking up into the smiling face of her husband. It was at that moment she realized it had been Hirohiko who had given her those two huge orgasms.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Second massage -- Kenshin.

Next to get on the table was Kenshin. Like his wife, he lay face down on his front first while the other three began working on his back. He also knew it was Hirohiko's plan to follow the same pattern with each massage, doing the back, then the front until finally the 'happy ending.'

Chiharu noted that this time, Sayako did Kenshin's back with Hirohiko working on a foot and leg while Chiharu copied what he did on the other. She was watching both Hirohiko and Sayako closely as she thought this might be a great skill to learn. She had felt how good it had been for her and wanted to be able to give that pleasure as well.

By the time Sayako got down to Kenshin's bum, they had finished on his legs. Chiharu and Hirohiko sat back to watch Sayako do the ending. Again, some drops were poured on at the top of Kenshin's bum crack and then Sayako's fingers followed it down, first coming to his bum hole.

Chiharu had never paid much attention to her husband's bum hole. Having seen it at times when he was naked but always giving her attention to his cock and balls. When Hirohiko had played with her hole it had felt good and she could see it looked good with what Sayako did too. Sayako's fingers rubbed over the outside and they all saw Kenshin respond. She even pressed a finger into the hole that made him gasp.