Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * *

So, the daisy chain, square, whatever you want to call it, got underway. They lay on their sides with one leg open to allow access to their public area. The person behind moved in to give oral while that person gave oral to the person in front. By arranging it, boy-girl-boy-girl, everyone got to give oral so some of the opposite sex.

The room went quiet as everyone had their mouths full of either pussy or cock. Everyone was doing the best they could to try and get the person in front of them off. While Hirohiko was working on Chiharu's pussy, she was working on Kenshin's cock. Kenshin was eating Sayako's pussy while she was sucking Hirohiko's cock. An endless circle until someone cum.

It soon became obvious that since everyone was already excited by the sexy massages, getting aroused enough for orgasms wouldn't take that long, especially since everyone was going all out to make the person in front of them cum. The play was suggested that they all aim to cum at about the same time, but it didn't quite work out like that.

Perhaps the men had been more ready than the two women because it didn't take long before they had both deposited a load of cum to the mouth of one of the women. Both women had taken all they were given, swallowing as they did.

So now the square broke up and quickly they changed positions, now the two women were laying beside each other on the floor. Their legs were open, ready for a man to come down on them and get them off. Hirohiko went for Chiharu and Kenshin went for Sayako. Both men quickly did a great job.

Kenshin got in and was eating at Sayako's pussy. He already knew that was the way she liked it. As soon as he started like that she was moaning and humping at him. It go so much that he had to reach up and hold her with his hands so his mouth and tongue could stay with her. Soon she was getting close and Kenshin realized it was time to go in for her clitty. That was the turning point when he sucked on that. She went off! Make a loud cry as her orgasm burst. It had been a good one.

"Next to them, Hirohiko was having some trouble with Chiharu. She didn't seem to be responding as well. He thought he was doing all the right things but she wasn't getting there. He reached up and began rubbing at her clitty while lower down he went back to finger fucking her. She quickly gave a moan, so he increased things, going faster and putting more energy into it. That was work and while Kenshin and Sayako watched he sent Chiharu off into a good orgasm. It was just she had finished well behind the others.

So the daisy square didn't have the ending Hirohiko had expected but it worked for all so why worry. It might be said when everyone has a happy ending who cares how they got there.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Round Two:- "Chiharu Has Sex with the Two Men."

While eating the women, both men had recovered their erections so all felt it was time to move on to round two.

Chiharu was kneeling on the floor facing the two naked men. For a moment she wondered how they would do this since she had never done a threesome before.

She looked over a Sayako. "What should we do?"

Sayako replied, "If you are not sure, just let the men decide."

"Oh, you guys, do what you want to me," she told them, knowing she was surrendering her body to them." But make it good as I want a happy ending," she added with a laugh.

While Chiharu sat on the floor the two men moved in beside her. Then each took a breast, first holding and caressing before moving in to use their mouth and tongue on each nipple.

That felt so good that Chiharu's arms came up around each head, holding them to her chest. Her nipples felt amazing. The way those men were sucking her was beginning to get to her and they hadn't even got to her pussy yet.

Soon that changed when she felt a hand pushing between her legs. At first, she was unsure who it was but then decided it must be Hirohiko. She opened her legs to let him in. She was so wet and slippery that his fingers pushed straight in. Two fingers, thrusting in deep as his thumb stimulated her clit. She humped at him and moaned. Both men heard and felt it too.

* * * * * * * *

Suddenly, she heard Hirohiko say, "Let's spit-roast her, mate."

Both men pulled away from her and got her to get down on the floor, on her hands and knees. While she felt Hirohiko ender her again, this time from behind, she reached out to take her husband Kenshin in her mouth.

Soon both men were fucking her, fucking from each end. And they were not gentle either. Damn! That felt see good. Being fucked by two men at the same time felt great. Quickly, Chiharu knew her first cum was on the way. Hirohiko knew it too. He reached under at just the right time, giving her pussy a rub in just the right way to send her off. And, wow! It was a good one too.

"Want to try this juicy hot cunt?" Hirohiko asked his mate.

"Sure!" Kenshin replied.

And the men swapped. Now Kenshin was plunging into his wife's wet pussy while she was trying to suck his friend off. But as each stroke pounded against her arse cheeks, it pushed her body forward so he mouth was pressed deeper onto Hirohiko's cock.

This fucking continued and Chiharu felt she was about to cum again. Again there were some fingers ready to help her. A hand reached underneath to rub at her pussy. At first, she thought it was her husband but then she realized both his hands were holding her hips. Suddenly it occurred to her that the person playing with her tits and pussy was her friend, Sayako.

That was it. The thought of three people working over her body, send her off again, to be quickly followed by yet a third orgasm.

Both men were watching all this and within moments after her third orgasm, Kenshin had cum too. He pulled out and let go all over her beautiful arse.

As Kenshin pulled out of his wife, Hirohiko was there to take his place. There were a few huge thrusts into her as he finished himself off. As he pulled out to cum over her arse too, he didn't realize he had finished her off too. She cried out and fell forward onto her stomach. She lay there recovering from her orgasm as the last shot of Hirohiko's cum landed on her arse.

That had been some sex session!

It left Chiharu in such a mess that she had to go get cleaned up. Meanwhile, Hirohiko got some drinks so they could all stop for a while. After such an intense sex session, the men needed to rest and recover for a while.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Round Three:- "Two Women Get Fun with Kenshin."

"Now, it's Kenshin's turn," Hirohiko said. "Take your time girls. After what just happened. I think we both need time to recover.

Both women smiled at that. They both knew how sexy that had been for the men. Both had given huge orgasms over Chiharu and would need some time before they could do it again.

Kenshin was sitting on the floor with Sayako and his wife Chiharu.

"Kenshin likes to have a woman on top," Chiharu told her friend.

"Ok. What about us both on top. One on his cock and the other on his mouth."

All three went for that idea and so that was how the third sex session began. But Sayako suggested some extra for the women. They would face each other and play with each other's tits.

* * * * * * * *

So as Kenshin lay back on the floor, his wife Chiharu reached a leg over him bringing her pussy down to his face. It seemed funny like this, almost a bit of an unnatural position but he knew why they were doing it this way. He did the best he could reaching up at her. She realized the trouble he was having and so leaned forward so move of her pussy lips were presented to his tongue and mouth.

Meanwhile, Kenshin had felt another woman reach a leg over him, a hand took hold of his cock and guided it to a pussy. With just the slightest bit of resistance, the head of his cock burst through her lips and Sayako sunk down on him, taking him deep inside herself.

Soon Hirohiko noticed the two women were reaching for each other's tits, making out together so it almost seemed as this was all about them than the man lying underneath them.

But he shouldn't have been worried because what Sayako's pussy was doing to Kenshin's cock felt pretty good too. What Kenshin was doing to his wife's pussy was getting to her too. Yes, all three of them were getting toward their cums by now. It came down to only a matter of time before at least one of them would go off.

Chiharu noticed that her husband wasn't doing such a good job. She looked down to realize that her friend's pussy had been too good. He was almost there now. She realized once he had cum it would be over for her and Sayako too. Never mind if that happened. Already, this evening, things had been pretty good and promised to get better too.

Sayako felt how Kenshin was thrust up into her had slowed down and she also knew what was happening. She considered her options and decided to do what she could to make in cum. She wasn't ready yet and so knew she'd never make it in time. She decided to just go for it. Give as good a cum as she possibly could.

She broke away from Chiharu who lifted her leg off over Kenshin's head. Now it had become Sayako fucking Kenshin cowgirl style. Using her thighs, she was lifting herself off him and then using her weight to plunge down at him again. She was taking as much of him as she could with each stroke. Moving as fast as she could, giving him as much of herself as she could. There was no longer any thought about herself. This was all about Kenshin, getting him off as best that she could.

He was responding too. Humping back up and him, moaning and groaning with each thrust. It was getting to him until he felt his cock was ready to burst. Suddenly, he went over, a loud moan escaping his lips as he did. Sayako realized what had just happened. She continued to ride him through his orgasm, slowing to gently fuck him while he subsided.

That had been a good one for Kenshin. He was slightly worried that neither of the girls had got off, but they seemed fine with it. Telling him it was his turn to have fun. They were happy with that.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Round Four:- "A Threesome Becomes an Orgy."

Once again, Sayako found herself going last and she had a plan to finish too. She wanted to try a foursome. She wanted to try something she'd heard about but never tried. She began to try and explain it to her husband and friend.

"You are involved in this too, Chiharu. All four of us are. We move the table back and Chiharu began doing a 69, eating each other. Once we get going you two men join in fucking a pussy each while us girls continue licking both pussy and cock. You two can swap a couple of times if you want."

Sayako could see the other three were listening closely. She was sure that would want to try it.

"We keep going until you guys cum. I'm sure both of us will have by them. You men must pull out before you cum. Shoot it over a pussy and face at each end."

She looked around and saw they were smiling. "Want to try?" she asked.

They were quick to agree.

* * * * * * * *

The table was lifted back in, and Chiharu lay back on it. She was positioned so her bum was on the edge at one end, legs wide open and her feet on the floor. Sayako got over her, so her knees rested on the table on each side of Chiharu's head as she lay on top of Chiharu's body. In this way, both women could reach the other pussy. Soon they began licking and eating each other.

That in itself was sexy but got even better as Hirohiko came in to start fucking Chiharu underneath Sayako's head. At the other end, Kenshin was quick to push in from behind, his cock entering Sayako's will pussy, directly above his wife's face.

Chiharu was sucking at Sayako's pussy lips when she saw Kenshin's cock approach just above her face. She saw how hard he was and how she opened as he pushed against her wet lips. Talk about a ring-side seat for the show. She could now lick only the clitty end of her friend's cunt while her husband began shafting her with slow powerful strokes. It was actually quite amazing to watch.

At the other end, Sayako was treated to a very close fucking view too as her husband's cock came into to pressing into Chiharu's wet pussy.

This is how they continued, everyone getting more and more turned on. The men were taking it slower, with long powerful strokes. With their wife's faces being so close they didn't want to hurt anyone.

* * * * * * * *

Suddenly, Hirohiko said, "Ok mate! Let's swap."

Two cocks pulled out and disappeared. Moments later another cock returned so the fucking could continue. This time the men were feeling more confident and perhaps more excited too. They were moving faster, thrusting hard. It was feeling good for all concerned. They all knew this couldn't last much longer.

It was Chiharu who went off first as she thrust her pelvis up at her friend. This was a surprise for Kenshin and he cum too. Pulling out as he started to shoot a load of cum all over Chiharu's pussy and Sayako's face.

That cum hitting her face was enough to send Sayako off too. As her pussy clenched, Kenshin's cock couldn't take any more too. He pulled out to cum over his wife's face and Sayako's pussy.

They pulled apart smiling. That seemed to be about it for everyone. They were surprised how close they came together and how successful that position had been. It almost seemed like Chiharu cumming and began a chain reaction that had taken them all out.

Soon some towels were produced as they began cleaning up. They all knew showers were needed before they settled down for the night.

* * * * * * * *

"Remember last time you men watched Chiharu and me together, well I would like to see you guys together," Sayako said.

"Doing what?" Kenshin was getting worried about this.

"I don't know. Whatever men do together. Kissing, sucking, maybe fucking."

"Oh, that would be great," Chiharu said. "I'd like to see that too."

"But Hirohiko had a reply ready for them. We'll do that, but you have to do something for us."

"What do we need to do?" Chiharu asked.

"We both want to fuck you both in the arse," Hirohiko said.

Chiharu was worried. She'd never done that with anyone. Not even her husband. "That's too gross," she said.

Kenshin thought he was safe too as he knew his wife would never go for arse fucking. She thought it was too gross.

So that was where it was left. No one asked Sayako for her opinion. She would have gone with the idea and she felt fairly sure that Hirohiko would have too. But their friends had shut the idea down and so that was the end of that.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"But Aren't We Swapping?"

* * * * * * * *

"Well, that's about it for me," Hirohiko said giving a stretch and yawn. Looking over at Chiharu and Kenshin he added. "You guys take the guest room. It's all ready for you as we thought you might be staying."

Chiharu didn't look so happy. "But aren't we swapping? You and I, Hirohiko?"

"No, not tonight," Hirohiko replied. "I'm about done, Chiharu. Let's take a rain check on any swapping tonight. Or should I say this morning?"

Sayako was watching her friend closely and saw the look for a moment until Chiharu recovered herself.

So they all had one last drink together and Hirohiko proposed a toast, "Too good friends," he said.

"Too naughty good friends," Sayako corrected him.

"Naughty good friends," he laughed.

Soon the four of them stood up, collected their clothes and things, heading to bed. Kenshin and Chiharu went to the guest room and Hirohiko and Sayako went to their own bedroom.

* * * * * * * *

Once in their room, Sayako said, "Did you see that look on her face?"

"Yes," Hirohiko replied. "I think we might have a problem there. I think we're doing the right thing by not swapping tonight."

"Tonight was a great night. She should be happy with that. I am. It was a lot of fun."

"And orgasms too?"

"Yes," she smiled. "Quite a few of those too."

* * * * * * * *

When Kenshin and Chiharu went to bed she was still a bit annoyed. "What happened with you? Why didn't you support me?"

"Sayako and Hirohiko wanted us to have fun together. I felt we should accept their wishes."

"Was it you didn't want to either?"

"A bit. I like watching you fucking. You were great tonight. Anyway, what's the big problem? We all had fun tonight."

"But we should have swapped with them. That would have been better. You should consider what your wife wanted."

"I don't see that. You had lots of fun. I don't see what are you complaining about?"

"I still wanted to go to bed with Hirohiko."

Kenshin was getting annoyed with her attitude.

"Well, you've got me tonight. Live with it!"

She did, by rolling over, turning her back to him, ready to go to sleep. That annoyed him too. Not because he wanted anything more but because she turned her back on him like that.

He didn't know what made him do it but he reached over and gave the cheek of her bum a hard slap.

"Hey! That hurt!" Chiharu cried out.

"Well, your attitude better have changed by the morning or you're getting another one."

She turned, looking at him in horror. In all their marriage, he had never hit her like that.

He glared at her for a moment, returning her stare, letting her know he meant it. Then he rolled away from her, ready to go to sleep.

She lay there for a while as she heard him start to gently snore. What was wrong with him? What had she done to deserve that? It didn't occur to her that he'd been annoyed with her attitude as she still felt she was justified with wanting to be with Hirohiko. Finally, she also drifted off to sleep.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *