Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This opened new possibilities to Chiharu. A bumhole becoming a sexual object. She'd never considered that before. Was it possible they might start fucking in her arse? Probably not today but she realized they might want to sometime. Wasn't that a bit gross? She always thought so.

* * * * * * * *

Now they had Kenshin turn over and the first thing Chiharu saw was his friend sticking straight up. He looked so hard making her think how delicious it would be to ride him.

But they had other things to do first. Chiharu was doing one arm while Hirohiko was doing the other. Lower down, Sayako had started on his legs working slowly higher towards his cock. Kenshin lay back relaxed, enjoying everything they were doing to him.

Hirohiko had moved on to Kenshin's face now and while she worked over the strong muscles of his chest, Chiharu was watching what this man was doing to her husband's face. Doing her face had been a surprise for her, but had felt nice so she now realized, if she enjoyed it, a man probable would enjoy the attention too.

Now they were coming to the 'happy ending.' First, Chiharu and Hirohiko would work on a man-nipple each, for a while before they would stop to watch Sayako's ending.

Sayako reached for Kenshin's cock. She looked at it as she rubbed over the area of his pubic hair. He was quite impressive really. Like Chiharu had, she had the temptation to get on the table and ride him. It seemed a shame to let such a nice erection go to waste but that wasn't the plan. This was going to be a hand-job and oral.

She was rubbing over his balls now as she saw the shaft give a jerk. That was the sign she was waiting for. He was ready now. Two hands went for his cock, one gripping the long straight shaft while the other rubbed over the mushroom head. Her hands being coated in oil made it even better for the man she was working on. His eyes were closed so he could focus on the feelings coming from his cock and balls.

The other two had stopped to watch now as Sayako continued work on Kenshin's cock. It looked good how she was doing it and Chiharu could see how much her man was loving it. She knew by the way Sayako was doing it, that Kenshin was building for a big orgasm. He was moaning regularly now, his body giving little shuddered of pleasure. She hadn't noticed before how much a man's body could respond to this sort of stimulation so was interested in seeing it now. Chiharu realized that Sayako was showing her things about her husband that she didn't know before.

* * * * * * * *

Eventually, it became so much for Kenshin that he knew he was about to cum. Sayako heard the change in his moans and knew he was close. With one hand she picked up a small towel and laid it on the table. Then as her other hand pumped with long hand strokes up and down his shaft. She leaned forward to take him completely in her mouth.

This continued for only a short time, one hand playing with his balls, the other hand pumping his shaft while she sucked with his head deep inside her mouth. Chiharu knew he was almost there now. Suddenly, Sayako pulled off him and began pumping her hand, faster and harder. He gave a huge groan, his cock jerked and the first juice burst from his cock. Sayako continued pumping him while his juice squirted from him. She kept going until each jerk had dropped to a dribble, then she sat back to look at him.

What a mess! Leaving him unrestrained like that, his cum had gone all over the table and front of his body. He lay there, his chest rising and falling. It had been a big one. Amazing since really it was only a hand-job with a bit of sucking towards the end.

It had been an eye-opener for Chiharu to see her man respond and orgasm like that. Another thing she had to consider in their love life.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Third Massage -- Hirohiko.

"Your turn to do the 'happy ending,' Chiharu," Sayako said. "Are you up for it?"

"Of course," Chiharu smiled. Giving Hirohiko an orgasm. She was in for that.

As Hirohiko lay on his stomach and they began working on him, Chiharu realized that it would be her doing the 'happy ending' for him. What Sayako had done for her husband, Kenshin had been amazing, and Chiharu wondered if she could as well for Sayako's husband. He must be used to what Sayako could do so Chiharu knew she had a hard act to follow.

The three of them did, Hirohiko's back and then he rolled over so they could do the front.

The first thing Chiharu noticed was his cock. This wasn't the first time she had seen this cock but this time she was taking much more notice of the details. Like Kenshin had been, Hirohiko was standing up, ready for action. As she started working on his legs, she couldn't help looking at him. She loved how they had shaved the hairs so the shape of his balls was well defined. She was looking at the shaft. Unlike, Kenshin, this man wasn't entirely straight. Above this was the head, not as blunt as her husband had been, probably more of a point.

Having only ever seen one cock, Chiharu had assumed that they all must look the same, but like women's tits and pussies were different, it seemed to be the same with men too. Each man seemed to have their own shape when it came to cocks. For a moment she wondered what other men might be like. Perhaps they were the same when they were soft but took on their own shape as they became erect.

* * * * * * * *

When Sayako leaned forward to lick over one of Hirohiko's man nipples, without thinking about it Kenshin did the same on the other side. He didn't realize it until after but this was perhaps the first time he had sexual contact with another man.

Chiharu knew what she was expected to do as she reached out for the erect cock in front of her. Taking plenty of oil in her hand, she began to rub over the head and down the shaft. She was familiar with handling a cock but just not this one. She supposed Hirohiko would be sensitive in a similar way to what her husband was.

As she gently pumped the shaft, she reached down for the sack of his balls, gently rubbing over them, feeling the beans inside as she did.

By now, Sayako and Kenshin had finished and had stopped to watch what Chiharu was going to do with Hirohiko's cock. They all knew that was the expectation was that Chiharu would keep going until Hirohiko reached orgasm.

She started well, one hand pumping the shaft, which left the other hand to explore and add extra stimulation by working over the head. She rubbed her thumb over the little slot at the top which he seemed to like. This man had a nice-looking cock and she was enjoying playing with him.

As Chiharu continued, Hirohiko realized that his orgasm was beginning to build. He gave a little hump at her which she took as a very positive sign. Gripping him slightly firmer she began to pump him a bit faster.

Now, this was really starting to feel good for Hirohiko. The woman giving this hand-job seemed to be doing it just about right. Those hand strokes were about the right pressure to begin moving him towards orgasm. The way her other hand had rubbed over his head, pressing against the little slot at the tip, felt amazing. How did she know he liked that? Was there some way his wife was telling her? His eyes were closed but he hadn't heard them talking. Anyway, however it was happening, it felt good.

His cum was beginning to more and his cock gave the first of the series of jerks that would eventually lead to ejection.

Being familiar with doing this to her husband, Chiharu was reading the body signs of this man she was giving a hand-job to. She felt that first jerk of his cock as she continued the steady pumping of him. 'This was it,' she thought. 'He was getting close.' Now quickly she had to decide how she was going to do this. She first wanted it to be great for him, but she was also aware of the show she was putting on for his wife and her husband. She wanted that to be good too.

She leaned forward, her tongue stretching out to lick over the head. He gave a moan, followed by a massive jerk. For a moment she thought she had him. But no, not yet and so she continued. First, a few more licks, then her lips opened to take the head into her mouth. As she sucked, she continued that steady pumping with her hand.

The jerking came regularly now. Each time accompanied by moans. She was sucking harder now and going all out to take him over.

Suddenly, it happened. He began to cum. Bursts of cum, shot into her mouth. Yes, she intended to take as much as she could in her mouth first, then she had another plan. Instead of swallowing, she opened her mouth so what she was holding began to run down over his cock. She also took the last couple of shots which the other two watching, saw shoot into her open mouth and then join what was running down his shaft.

The hand that had been pumping him, was now rubbing his sperm all over his cock and balls, even onto his lower stomach. It was sexy to watch but also felt great for Hirohiko too.

Sayako could see this was becoming a messy one and so grabbed a small towel, ready for the clean-up when Chiharu finished.

When Chiharu looked up towards Hirohiko's face, she noticed his eyes were open and he was smiling at her.

"That was great," he told her. "You are good."

Chiharu was pleased with herself. Getting him off like that while others watched was a bit scary at first until she told herself. 'Look! You've got this, Chiharu.' Then as her confidence built she went on to do what seemed to be a very successful job, judging by what he'd just said.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Fourth Massage -- Sayako.

The final person to take the massage table was Sayako. Kenshin has seen what Hirohiko had done with his wife Chiharu and so was ready to do the same with Sayako.

First, they all did the back of her body. Three pairs of hands working all over. It was left for Kenshin to do her arse and he enjoyed rubbing his hands over her tight cheeks before turning his attention to the split between them. Just a few drops of oil and her began to run his fingers down that split, pulling it wider open as he did.

Yes, there was her little puckered hole. He touched with his fingertip, and she moaned. Tonight, that had been an eye-opener to him as he discovered how sexy it felt being touched there, but now he discovered he enjoyed doing it to someone else. After rubbing some oil over there, he took a finger and pushed gently it into the hole. It was tight but with the help of the oil, he easily slipped in. He gave her a few gentle pumps and it seemed that she liked it too. He almost got the impression it wasn't the first time either.

* * * * * * * *

Sayako rolled over to lay on her back, the front of her naked body presented to her husband and friends. She felt how their hands rubbed over her body, their fingers sliding smoothly with the oil. She loved it when Hirohiko gave her a massage. This, having three people doing it was a new experience for her and she felt great.

How Hirohiko and Chiharu did her tits were good. She wondered how Chiharu felt touching another woman's breasts and then she realized that she had already done that, and much more a few nights ago. She loved how both nipples were rubbed at the same time, rolled between fingers, and gently pulled. Then they both went in and began sucking, Wow!

But by then, there was another distraction. Kenshin had begun working on her pussy. First, he had admired her bare pubes as he worked the oil all over her legs and up onto her thighs. From that position, with her legs further apart, he had a full view of everything she had. She knew it too, and as his hand crept further and further up the inside of her thighs her excitement was building.

Finally, he reached her pussy, his fingers rubbing over her bare mound before dropping lower between her legs. His fingers slipped down over her open split and he saw the massive shudder her whole body gave. The two sucking on her nipples had noticed it too which was probably why they had stopped to watch.

The upward return of Kenshin's fingers pressed deeper between her lips and it was obvious she loved that too. This process was reaped a few times, a lighter brush downwards followed by a deeper pull back up. Soon he was making it better by using his thumb to rub between her upper lips as he pressed some fingers in deep between her lower lips. This had an effect immediately as she began humping at him and moaning loudly. Kenshin knew Sayako was getting close.

Suddenly, Sayako cried out and came. Kenshin could see how her back arched as she thrust her pussy back against his hand. It was a big one.

But he wasn't finished yet. Once in a porn movie, he'd seen a couple in much the same position. He'd finger-fucked this woman while briskly rubbing the hood over her clitty. The result had been spectacular, and he wondered if she was capable of producing a similar result. She was certainly sexually aroused enough to try it.

He began by finger-fucking her. Quite aggressively thrusting his fingers into her. She was quickly responding to that. His other hand came up to her hood and began rubbing. That had a strong reaction too. So far so good, he thought.

Now it was time to rub harder and thrust deeper into her pussy. She quickly responded to that too. It didn't take long before she was crying out. Her pussy humping, her body bucking around. The noise she was making. Still, he kept it going. Looking forward to seeing what would happen.

She gave an extra hard pelvis thrust, cried out and a squirt of juice hit him in the chest. He continued, very pleased with that, and got a couple more shots before she was over it.

Wow! That was amazing.

Even his wife, Chiharu was surprised too. She had thought her husband was being a bit rough with Sayako but didn't realize he was aiming for that. She'd heard about this squirting stuff but had just thought it was a porn trick. Now she realized it was true. This woman in front of her, her friend had just done it with the help of her own husband. Perhaps, one day he would do it for her too.

For Sayako, it had been amazing. Not happened before. She had heard her daughter Tukiko could do it, but it had never happened to her. Now it had. She lay there with her eyes closed, struggling with her breath, struggling to make any sense of what had just happened. Finally, she opened her eyes to look up at Kenshin's smiling face. By then Chiharu had taken a towel and was rubbing it over his body and chest.

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Threesome Party.

* * * * * * * *

They were sitting on towels in the lounge so the oil wouldn't get on the leather. Since it was agreed Kenshin and Chiharu would be staying the night, another bottle of wine had been brought out and they were sipping their drinks as they chattered.

Kenshin noticed that Sayako was beside him and Chiharu was snuggled up with Hirohiko on the other couch. Sayako noticed the other two as well and moved so she could rest her back against Kenshin. His arms came around her, one hand going for her breast, fingers lightly stroking her nipple.

"Ahhh!" she said. "This feels good."

When Chiharu saw what her husband was doing to Sayako, she became excited at the thought it would end with her being with Hirohiko again. She decided to hurry it along since it was getting late. She reached down and began to play with his cock. It didn't take much, and she felt him begin to grow in her hand. This was a good sign.

She noticed Sayako was working on her husband's cock. They were moving forward because now Kenshin was playing with her pussy. Soon her own pussy was getting some fun too.

"Shall we go to bed now, Sayako?" Chiharu asked. "I can't wait to be with Hirohiko."

"I think we should stay here and do it together. I'd love to watch you two again. I like putting on a show with your husband too."

"I'd like to watch you guys too," Hirohiko said as he remembered what his wife had told him about last time.

It was obvious that Chiharu didn't like that answer. She gave him a bit of a sour look.

"What do you want to do, honey?" Chiharu asked, seeking support from her husband.

"I would rather stay here and watch you," he replied. He knew what Sayako and Hirohiko were doing, and he wanted the same.

"Looks like your out-voted, Chiharu," Sayako said.

"Yes," she replied looking a bit annoyed.

Sayako also noticed their playing had stopped. But she wasn't backing down. She could see what the problem was now. But she wasn't going to back down. It would be, they play in the lounge or nothing.

"How do we do this, honey?" Hirohiko asked his wife.

"Well, I still wanted to watch you and Chiharu but last time I missed most of the show. Let's do it one at a time. You watch us and then we watch you guys."

"Ok," Kenshin agreed with a smile, but his wife stayed silent.

But Sayako had another idea which she thought might tempt Chiharu out of her bad mood. "Then what about having a threesome?"

"Let's drop the watching part and go straight for the threesomes?" Hirohiko suggested.

"Two women with one man?" Kenshin asked.

"Could be that way," Sayako said. "Or two men with one woman. Each time one of us gets to rest and watch."

Kenshin was getting excited about this. He'd heard about threesomes but never had the chance to try one. He looked at his wife and she seemed to be warming to the idea now.

"One more rule. Each time the single person gets to direct the other two," Hirohiko said.

"Everyone in?" Sayako asked.

Hirohiko nodded yes. It was yes from Kenshin too. Sayako was in of course. It left only Chiharu. She realized this could go on and happen without her, so she nodded too.

"Great," Sayako said taking a gaming dice from a draw under the table. "Let's decide who gets their threesome first. Highest number goes first, lowest last."

They each had a turn and Hirohiko threw, a six. Both Chiharu and Kenshin threw four and Sayako threw a one. On a second turn, Chiharu threw six and her husband threw two.

"So Hirohiko goes first with Chiharu and me. You watch Kenshin."

"Next is Chiharu with you two guys. I'll watch."

"Then Kenshin's turn with us girls while Hirohiko watches."

"Finally, I will get you two men. That will be hot and Chiharu might join us for what I have in mind."

* * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * *

Round One: - "Hirohiko with Chiharu and Sayako."

The two men moved the coffee table out of the way while the women spread a plastic sheet with towels on top to protect the carpet underneath. Then while Kenshin watched. The other three got down on the floor.

"Rules are made to be broken, right?" Hirohiko said to Sayako. "I want Kenshin involved too. I want to make an oral square."

"You mean like the daisy chain we did?"

"Yes, Sayako. But since there are only four of us. The shape is a square."

"Oral, only?"

"Yes. We continue until somebody cums."

* * * * * * * *

So suddenly. Kenshin found himself involved in what had turned into a foursome. He was more than happy to be involved. As they arranged themselves on their sides, they would form the shape of a square. By opening their top leg, their pussy or cock was exposed to the person behind them while they were near the pussy or cock of the person in front. It was obvious what to do.

"We continue until the first person cums," Hirohiko said again.

"No." Sayako protested. "I think we should allow more to cum. Maybe all four of us if we can make it."

"If we all keep cumming, we might not make it to threesome four," Hirohiko explained.

"So what? If we've all had fun with three sex sessions, who cares. It's all about fun and orgasms rather than how many sex sessions we do," Sayako replied.

It was then that a possibility was set in place that they might not all get their threesome.