Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 004

Story Info
Chiharu and Kenshin attend their first sex party.
19.2k words
3.5
3k
2
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the writer.

We have seen Chiharu pushing to get further into swinging while Kenshin is holding back, not so sure about all this. Yes, sure he was interested as things had gone well with Sayako but he wanted to find out more before he committed to joining this Sex Group.

His wife wanted to rush in and enjoy all the excitement of this group. She was frustrated with her husband and thought he was holding her back. It all comes to a head when they attend their first sex party.

Hope you enjoy this part.

Anne.

* * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Friday Night Party.

* * * * * * * * *

Kenshin came home to find Chiharu getting ready to leave for the evening and overnight stay at Shanti's house.

"Hurry up and get ready Kenshin," she urged him. "They will be picking us up at half-past six."

He was ready to rush into the shower, he noticed some clothes laid out on the bed for him. He was just getting undressed when Chiharu walked in. She was wearing a tiny blue bikini.

"What's that?" he asked.

"My new swimsuit," she replied. "Sayako and I brought it today. Do you like it?"

"Oh wow!" he said, grabbing her in a hug. "I love it."

Then he pulled back to look at her again. "Are you wearing that tonight?"

"Yes, of course," Chiharu replied.

"Is that wise? I don't think you should."

"No, Kenshin. It will be fun?"

"It's too sexy for tonight, isn't it?" He asked. "We are just going to talk, aren't we?"

"There might be a bit more. A few others there too."

"How many others. Chiharu? WHAT'S GOING ON?"

"Just a few."

"HOW MANY, CHIHARU?" Kenshin asked, his voice rising a bit.

"Look! Just, chill-out, Kenshin."

He was getting suspicious now.

"IS MORE HAPPENING TONIGHT? IS THERE GOING TO BE SEX?"

"Nothing much."

"Then why are you wearing such a sexy bikini?"

"Look, Kenshin. Just go along with things. Don't make a big deal when there isn't any."

* * * * * * * * *

Kenshin was worried now. This didn't seem right. He went in for a shower and was rubbing soap over himself when he saw her enter the shower room. She was naked now, the bikini gone. Opening the door, she stepped into the cubical with him.

Taking the soap, she began to rub it over his body.

'What's going on?' he thought. 'Aren't we in a hurry?'

She had now got down to his cock and was rubbing him with soapy hands, as he began to harden. This was wrong! Something was going on. He didn't know what, but all this was her showing him, she was up to something. It almost seemed like she was trying to give him an orgasm. Why? When they were in a hurry?

He reached down and pushed her hands away. She looked up at him shocked.

"Let me finish my shower, Chiharu," he told her.

"Why?"

"We've got to leave soon."

"What's wrong with you, Kenshin?"

"YOU! YOU'RE NOT TELLING ME THE TRUTH," he said, his voice getting loud again.

She didn't reply to that. Didn't deny it either, he noticed.

He watched as she left the shower and started to dry herself. She was shocked, probably a bit hurt too. He was being difficult but she didn't stop to think why he was acting like this.

* * * * * * * * *

When he joined her again in the bedroom, she was dressed. He to see the tie of that bikini around her neck under the T-shirt we wore.

"I suggested you don't wear that bikini."

"I told you I want to. It's going to be fun."

"WHAT FUN?"

"Oh nothing, just meeting new people."

"Are you sure you haven't got something to tell me?"

"No! Don't be silly. Just get ready."

"Maybe, I won't go."

He could see her panic in her eyes. "YOU CAN'T," she said. "YOU'VE GOT TO GO." Then lowering her voice she added, "We've got to be a couple. I promised them."

"Promised who?"

"Sayako and Shanti," came Chiharu's reply. "You have to go. They are expecting you to."

He took his shirt off and pulled out some casual home wear.

Chiharu was shocked. He had to come. They had to be a couple. It was a couple's night. How could she convince him to come? It didn't occur to her, to tell the truth.

"Please, come for me?" she pleaded. "I'm sure you will have a good time."

"No! I'm staying at home."

She tried to put her arms around him to hug and try to kiss him but he stepped back, pushing her hands away. She was worried now. This was getting bad. He was acting strangely, and it worried her. She was almost ready to cancel when she heard a car honk.

"Quick, Kenshin. They are here, get dressed."

He did as she asked and found his friends inside when he came into the kitchen carrying their overnight bags.

"Hi Kenshin," Sayako greet him with a quick hug. Then Hirohiko gave him a handshake too.

Soon they were in the car heading out through New Lynn and on towards Titirangi where Kenshin knew Shanti and her husband Mike lived up in the Waitakere Ranges.

Sayako and Hirohiko noticed the couple in the back were acting a bit strange. She seemed to be trying to be cheerful, overdoing it by talking too much. He seemed very quiet, too quiet like something was bothering him.

"Is everything OK?" Sayako asked turning to look at them a bit concerned.

The look on Kenshin's face worried her but she couldn't be sure what it meant. But whatever was going on, he was not his usual happy self.

Sayako looked at Chiharu and she tried to smile back. "We're fine," she said.

"You both don't look fine," Sayako said.

Then Sayako had seen the look Chiharu gave Kenshin. That confirmed it, they had been fighting. Sayako hoped it wasn't over tonight but she suspected that it might have been.

Thinking back later, she realized that she should have made her husband stop the car and tried to sort things out but they were running late and she didn't think about it at the time.

Not long after that, they turned down a narrow bush road until they stopped outside a house nestled in the bush. He noticed there were quite a few cars parked nearby and began to wonder if they were all at Shanti's house.

* * * * * * * * *

This is Not a Quiet Dinner!

* * * * * * * * *

Shanti and Mike met them at the door and Sayako quickly introduced her friends. Shanti gave them both a friendly welcome and then they followed her upstairs to the lounge/kitchen. A large open planned living area. Kenshin quickly saw a lot of people there, which explained all the cars outside.

Mike closed the door and followed along behind them. He was looking at Kenshin. He felt uneasy, something about this man wasn't right. Mike decided to get alongside him. Get to know him a bit more.

Kenshin looked at Chiharu but she turned her head away.

They were quickly introduced to many of them, but he missed most of their names. He was trying to catch his wife's eye, but she wouldn't look at him. Looking very guilty, in fact. Did she know all these people would be here? It seemed to look like it. This was certainly not a little quiet dinner with just Shanti and Mike.

Many of those who met Kenshin at that time, wondered about him. He certainly wasn't trying to make a good impression. They felt he was distracted, almost unfriendly. Like Mike had, some of them felt uneasy about him. But his wife seemed nice and friendly so they just left things for the moment. Maybe he was shy. Let him get over it, then he'd be fine, they hoped.

* * * * * * * * *

Kenshin noticed Mike was standing with him. Very attentive, getting him a drink.

Mike seemed nice and soon they got into a good conversation. But Kenshin kept watching his wife. She was happy, laughing, and enjoying herself. There was a bit of flirting going on with a couple of the men.

Kenshin began to think this was looking bad.

Mike noticed Kenshin was distracted, eyes never leaving his wife Chiharu. Mike asked Kenshin if things were OK.

"Fine," Kenshin replied, rather sharply.

As soon as he could politely get away, Mike went to his wife, Shanti. "I think we've got a problem with Kenshin," Mike quietly told her.

Shanti dismissed it saying, "Chiharu said they were both fine."

"Well, I think we should keep an eye on him. He doesn't look fine to me."

Shanti nodded, accepting what her husband had told her. She trusted Mike's judgment. She would watch Kenshin and she encouraged Mike to help draw him into the party activities.

* * * * * * * * *

Someone suggested a swim before dinner and soon everyone was leaving for the pool. Kenshin followed along with Mike to discover his wife was all ready to jump in the water, wearing that tiny new bikini. Other women were wearing much the same. All bikinis, everyone was sexy and tiny. Again, Kenshin didn't like where this was going.

Mike and an Indian man, Joseph, sat with him at a table on the poolside sharing some beers. They were talking while watching what was going on in the pool. A ball had been produced and a game started. One of the men suggested they play strip volleyball. Kenshin expected his wife would get out, but she was smiling and agreed to play.

It was a rough game and soon players who missed the ball were being told to strip. In the men's case, they would strip and throw their togs (swim-shorts) on the side of the pool. But for the women, two men grabbed her while a third stripped her, openly feeling and playing with her as they did. Both halves of their bikini were thrown on the side leaving her naked.

When two men caught Chiharu, they soon had her top off and openly felt her tits. Soon they had her bottoms off to and by the look of it, one younger guy was doing more than feeling her. His fingers must have been inside her pussy, finger-fucking her. She was giggling and laughing. Making no attempt to struggle or pull his hand away.

The game continued until everyone got naked. Then about that time, Mike's son Michael and his friend Jagesh called down from the deck to say the barbecue was ready.

Everyone in the pool got out, quickly dried themselves, and went upstairs. A few remained in swimming togs or clothing but most from the pool, including Chiharu, remained naked. Kenshin still wore his swimming shorts.

* * * * * * * * *

During dinner, Kenshin tried to get his wife alone but she either kept away from him or had others around her. He heard a bit of what she was saying and was not happy with it. One disturbing conversation really bothered him.

"Look at that guy," Chiharu gasped. "Look at his cock! It's huge!"

"Yes," Sayako said. "He's a big boy."

"Is he the guy from the story?"

"Yes, the Park Ranger."

"Then you've had him. Tried that?" Chiharu asked.

Sayako nodded. Confirming that she had.

Chiharu's voice lowered as she asked, "What's it like, he's huge. Must be impressive when he gets hard."

"He is big. You really feel filled. Takes a bit to get him in the first time."

"That is hot!"

Kenshin could hear what his wife was talking about, and he had the feeling she'd be wanting to try Joseph's cock. He wasn't so comfortable with the idea and would have stopped her if he could have been alone with her but here there were others around. He was surprised with Sayako too. She seemed to be encouraging his wife too.

What the fuck! What happened to their plan to only be with Hirohiko and Sayako? That all seems to have been thrown away. It looked like she was ready to fuck anyone at this party. It was also looking like they were ready to fuck her too. What the hell was going on?

* * * * * * * * *

Chiharu -- Things Start Going Wrong.

* * * * * * * * *

That ball game in the pool was bad enough with all the women having their bikinis pulled off them but after dinner, it got even worse. Chiharu was in the middle of it. Even when some games they were playing became quite sexy. It seemed to Kenshin that she had lost the plot completely.

Kenshin got talking with Peter, who was Mike's partner in a car sale business. They were making arrangements for him to buy a new car. It was an interesting chat and they got on well.

But he kept his eye on Chiharu, trying to see where she was and what she was doing. This party was getting worse and worse. If he had his car, Kenshin would have told Chiharu to come with him and left. If she didn't, he'd go without her. But he was trapped. They had come with Hirohiko and Sayako. It was obvious they were enjoying themselves so he couldn't really ask his friends to pull out of the party.

When Kenshin looked around, Chiharu had disappeared. Where had she gone? By now he had noticed things were getting sexy in quieter parts of the pool area. People were pairing off and in one case openly having sex together. He was sure she was up to something.

* * * * * * * * *

It was over half an hour before she appeared again. By then the party was really getting going. He had gone looking for her and had caught her as she came out of the house with her arm around a younger man. He was the suy who had been feeling her up in the pool. With a shock, Kenshin realized it was Tukiko's boyfriend Masanori. His wife was with his best friend's, daughter's boyfriend? What was she thinking?

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" he said to her angrily.

"We were just hanging out inside," she tried to say.

Masanori left them in a hurry and took off over towards his girlfriend Tukiko. He looked very guilty and didn't seem to want to face an angry Kenshin. What they didn't know was Masanori told Sayako and Tukiko that there was trouble between Kenshin and Chiharu. Sayako went straight for Shanti and Mike.

Meanwhile, Kenshin was really going at Chiharu.

"YOU WERE FUCKING HIM, WEREN'T YOU?" his voice rising.

"It was just fun, Kenshin. We just hung out for a while."

"DID YOU FUCK HIM?"

She couldn't look at him. Just looking down at her feet. Suddenly, he reached out, his hand going straight for her pussy. She was wet, her lips were swollen.

She tried to push his hand away but it was too late, he knew. She'd been fucking.

"SO, YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU?" It was more a statement than a question.

"And what about all this? Did you know about this party? I was told it would be talking with Mike and Shanti. NOT A BLOODY ORGY!

"Keep your voice down. Someone will hear you."

"I DON'T CARE. LET THEM HEAR. LET THEM HEAR WHAT A LITTLE SLUT MY WIFE IS!

"I'm not. Don't say that! It was just a bit of fun."

"So, you knew about this party. It explains the new bikini. And how you panicked when I tried to pull out," Kenshin said. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried to, but I didn't know how to. I hoped... when we came here, you'd get into the fun."

"Did you really believe that?"

"I thought you would. You still can. Some of the women want to try with you. I can..."

"No, you won't. Do you think a quick fuck will fix all this?"

Suddenly Chiharu felt annoyed with him. He was spoiling her night.

"CHILL-OUT, KENSHIN. Go have some fun. I am. You can too."

With that Chiharu turned and walked outside to the pool. She left him standing there shocked. What could he do? Should he go after her and make a scene? It would involve Sayako and Hirohiko. He didn't want to offend his friends. But then, it was them who started his wife off like this.

* * * * * * * * *

Kenshin stepped outside and grabbed another beer as he thought about what he could do. Meanwhile, others now knew something was going on. Soon Mike and Sayako were with him, taking him over to a quiet table.

"What's going on mate?" Mike asked.

"IT'S MY WIFE, SHE'S BEHAVING LIKE A SLUT!"

"Come on, mate. That's a bit strong. What's brought all this on?" Mike said.

"Well, I came here to have a quiet dinner with Shanti and you and it's an orgy party."

"Yes, a party for you two," Mike said.

Suddenly Sayako realized what the problem was. "Didn't you know, Kenshin?"

"I was told it was a quiet dinner."

"Oh shit!" Sayako said. "She didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Kenshin asked.

"Chiharu told Shanti yesterday that you guys were fine with the Letters Group, so we decided to throw a party to mark your new swinging lifestyle," Mike said. "Chiharu told Shanti you were cool with it, Kenshin."

"I didn't know anything. Only began to suspect when I saw her new bikini before we left home. It was obvious she lied to me."

"Damn!" Mike said. "That's too bad, mate.

"Oh, that stupid woman. What did she think she was doing?" Sayako said.

"This is a problem," Mike said shaking his head.

"Look Kenshin," Sayako said. "I'll get Hirohiko and we can get you home. We'll get Chiharu out of here too. I need to have some words with that woman."

"Don't we all," Kenshin agreed.

"I'll let Shanti know what's happened," Mike said. "We can stop things getting worse.

But Mike was too late with that. Shanti was already on to it.

* * * * * * * * *

It was then that Kenshin noticed a heated argument going on between Chiharu and Shanti. Others were either listening or involved too. Whatever was going on it seemed like his wife was getting a real telling off. She didn't seem to be taking it too well, either. She was arguing back.

Kenshin sipped on his beer and watched. Slightly amused now that it wasn't going as well as Chiharu wanted it to. In fact, her planned evening was all going shit. Serves her right. She should have talked with him first.

Kenshin was beginning to warm towards some of the people he met. After talking with Mike, he had a lot more respect for the people here. They seem like good people. Certainly not people who just wanted to take advantage of his wife. People he might have been friends with if things were different.

* * * * * * * * *

Soon Mike and Sayako left him. Sayako going to find her husband and Mike going to join what was happening on the other side of the pool. Kenshin was sitting alone watching what was going on. The fight with Chiharu ended with her storming off in a bad mood. He would have liked to have heard what they told her. Serves her right!

Meanwhile, the party continued. There was more open sex now. This night had got totally out of hand. Way out of what he was comfortable with. He had expected they were coming here to talk but nothing like that had happened. It was like they had expected him and Chiharu would be joining in the fun, joining the group. Then when he had discovered she knew about it but hadn't told him, that was the last straw. She had even led them to believe he was ok with it. Now Mike and Shanti were feeling bad for him. Sayako and Hirohiko wanted to go home and miss their party. What a bloody mess!

* * * * * * * * *

Someone sat down in the deck chair beside him. He looked to see that it was Joseph's wife Lizamoa. She was an Indian too, a pretty girl, quite small and delicate to have such a huge husband. She had a concerned look on her face.

"Are you ok, Kenshin?" she asked.

"Yes! Fine! Fine!" he said sharply.

"No, you're not. You're not comfortable with all this, are you?"

"Well, more I wasn't expecting it."

"What were you expecting?"

"I thought we were coming here to meet Shanti and talk. Learn more about your group before we decided if we want to join."

"Yes, I heard that," Lizamoa said. "She didn't tell you?"

"She told me nothing," Kenshin said angrily.

"Your wife told us you both were fine. That is why Shanti has accepted you into the group without meeting or talking with you. This is a party to celebrate your first time swinging."

"Yes, she knew everything. Mike just told me. Just a minor detail. She forgot to tell me! LIKE BLOODY HELL, SHE DID!"

Lizamoa looked a bit startled at that outburst. She just nodded her head.

"Why didn't she tell me?" Kenshin said, now beginning to feel sorry for himself. "Why didn't she just say something? We could have talked."

"Would you have come?"

"Well, no. Probably not to this. But I wanted to meet Shanti and Mike."

"That is why. She probably knew you'd pull out. She's probably hoping you will join in, and everything will be fine."