Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Lizamoa was over he began to focus on himself. That sexy pussy was working for him now. He was within moments of cumming now. Suddenly, she cried out again and cum. Two in a row. That was good. The bucking around through that second orgasm. The way her pussy tightened around him was enough for him too. He cum, shooting his load deep inside her pussy this time.

They rolled apart, breathing deeply. It had once again been good. They seemed to match each other although, Kenshin had the feeling that it was more her skill at loving-making than good luck.

* * * * * * * * *

Lizamoa waited for Kenshin to harden again, gently playing with him with her fingers. Yes, she wasn't finished with him yet. She wanted more from him. The sex so far had been great. She'd loved what that cock had done for her, and she wanted it inside her again. With expert ease, her hand worked him, then her mouth sucked him until she got him to the state of arousal that she required for him to fuck her again.

It didn't take long either. This man was so turned on by her. He'd not had such an intense session of sex for a long time. His wife was good in bed, but she tended to drop away from her climax quickly and it was hard to get her aroused again.

It seemed different on the nights with Hirohiko and Sayako. Chiharu seemed to want more on those nights so perhaps this swinging might be good for them both.

Kenshin pulled his mind back from his wife, back to the woman with him now.

* * * * * * * * *

Lizamoa climbed over him, bringing her pussy down to his face. "Eat me, my sex slave," she instructed.

Sex slave? Where did that come from?

And like a well-trained sex slave he did. First licking over her pussy lips before his hands came up to pull her open so he could press in deeper. He quickly got into a pattern of thrusting his tongue in a few times before pulling back to give long licks right up between the length of her lips. Then it was back to thrusting in again. Oh, that felt so good.

Too good, in fact. Because before she knew it, Lizamoa had cum.

She gasped, cried out, and almost fell off him. He brought his hand up to steady her, slightly surprised at the spectacular way she cum. Here was a woman who would put everything she had into sex and then let herself go to enjoy it.

"Opps," she smiled down at him, I wasn't expecting that.

"But you enjoyed it, right?" he replied.

"Accidental orgasms, don't you just love them?"

And they both burst out laughing.

* * * * * * * * *

She quickly recovered herself and moved further down his body, so her pussy was over his cock. The smile was gone now, becoming a bit serious as she concentrated on what she was doing. Her hand had grasped his cock, guiding the head between her legs to her pussy. Holding the head against her lips she pressed down on him.

Her pussy lips opened as the head slipped inside with ease. A couple more downward thrusts and she had all of him. Her pussy sank almost right down against his stomach.

Then there was that look, a beaming smile, a look of triumph that she had taken him all.

"There!" she laughed at him. "I've got you now. Your mine, sex slave. I own you," she said as she gave his chest a slap.

Kenshin smiled and decided to go along with her game.

"Yes, Mistress. Your wish is my command."

"Oh! You are a good boy, aren't you?" she said with a cheeky grin. "So willing to please your mistress. A bit more training and you might even make 'OK'"

He smiled at that. "What? Just Ok?"

"Ok, then, you might make good."

"Well, if that is all you think of me, I might not be your sex slave, Liz."

She laughed and replied, "How can you resist me? The moment I got my hand around your cock I had you."

"Good point," Kenshin laughed. "But telling me is no good. I think you better show me you're worthy enough to be my Mistress."

'Oh, a challenge.' She liked that.

* * * * * * * * *

First, I'm going to ride you Cowgirl style then if you are a very good boy I let you do me, doggy style.

He just nodded his head. "Yes, Mistress," he replied.

Whatever she did would be fine with him. No complaints so far so he expected anything would be great.

Now with Lizamoa riding Kenshin Cowgirl style, her thighs were working to drive his cock in and out of her wet cunt. By leaning further forward she had made it better for herself and before long she realized another orgasm was on the way. He reached for her tits rubbing and then pulling on her nipples. Her eyes were closed, a look of bliss on her face. She was loving it.

He could tell she was losing control now. Her movements were becoming erratic now. She was out of timing as she bounced around on top of him. He realized it was time he took over. Using the spring of the bed, he was thrusting up at her now. She was losing it now, any attempt at serious fucking, was almost gone now. It was his work that was keeping her going.

Her body gave a deep shudder. Was that an orgasm? He thought so but they continued. By now Kenshin knew he was going to miss the boat. But he didn't care now as this was all about her.

She bucked at him again, moaned, and cried out. Then was defiantly another one. He had some momentum now and as his cock thrust up into her, she was crying out almost continually now. Her next orgasm was on the way. Was this going to be the big one? Looked like it. She bucked at him thrusting her pelvis down to meet his rising cock. It went in deep than before. With a loud cry and another thrust down at him. She cum. It was a big one. The motherlode of orgasms. The feature for her that night.

He tried to hold her up, but she fell forward against him. He felt himself slip out of her pussy as she did. But it didn't matter. For her, it was all over for a while, and it had been amazing.

* * * * * * * * *

He didn't make it that time, but she wasn't worried as the doggy style was always good for men. After laying on top of him for a while as the daze of orgasm left her, she lifted off him, looking down at him smiling.

"Where did that come from!" she gasped.

He just grinned back at her. "A good sex slave must always please his Mistress.

"Oh you are well trained, aren't you? In the morning, I might keep you and never give you back to your wife."

* * * * * * * * *

As promised, she moved to the Doggy position. This was going to be it for the night. Her plan was to get him off one more time. He could cum inside her pussy or all over her arse. Either way was fine with her. With what he had just done to her, she would have allowed him to have anything he wanted. Anyway, he wanted. But if this worked for him, she was ok with it too. She wasn't expecting to cum again. This was all about giving a happy ending for Kenshin.

He approached her from behind and felt how wet she was as he pressed into her. Grasping her hips with his hands, he began to fuck her.

* * * * * * * * *

Surprise for Kenshin.

* * * * * * * * *

Suddenly, she stopped him.

She turned her head so she could look at him, "Do you want to do it in my arse?"

"Ahh, well! Ok."

Suddenly she realized he probably hadn't done it before.

"So," she asked, "Have you done this before?"

"I tried with Chiharu, but she didn't like it. We stopped trying."

"Probably didn't get it in right or she would have liked it."

"Really? Does the woman like it too?"

"Sure. Well, I like it."

"Reach over to that top draw. You'll find a small bottle of massage oil. Use lots of it, over your cock and in my hole. Keep it handy as you might need more."

Kenshin wondered how Lizamoa knew so much about her friend's bedroom but then, perhaps they were very close. It was obvious, Lizamoa had been in this room before. He opened the bedside draw and found the bottle she said would be there.

"Coat that all over your cock and then around my bum-hole. Even push some inside me. I'll tell you when."

He did what she said, coating his cock and then the area around her bum hole. Taking more oil on his fingers, he pressed one and then two into the tight little hole.

* * * * * * * * *

"Now take it slowly. It's not like my cunt. Once you're inside it will be fine," Liz told him. "Just be careful getting it in."

Kenshin pushed his cock head against her opening, and she was right, there was much more resistance. He pushed a bit harder a broke through the outer seal. Another couple of pushes and he was in.

"It's easier with me as I do this fairly often. I know how to relax and adjust to something inside me."

Kenshin just gave a grunt. This felt so good, it felt like she was so tight. As she had told him, he waited until she was ready and then started fucking.

"Be ready with the oil or your spit in case you need more lube," she told him.

He waited a few moments more until she told him to continue. "Have fun," she said. "But make it quick because I'm sure you're not going to last long."

She was right too. This tight hole felt so tight, it was getting at him, messing his head.

Soon she was moaning too. For a moment he wondered about that, how she could have an orgasm with this position?

They continued with him driving into her bum hole with long strokes. She was bucking back at him, obviously enjoying it. But Kenshin knew he couldn't take much more of this. He was building fast and then was there.

Meanwhile, a cum had been building for Lizamoa too. She gasped and cum, moments before she did. The way she bucked at him had caused him to give her a shot on her ring. It hit the hole he had just been in before it began to close, some cum going inside her arse while more ran down her bum crack over her pussy lips.

He heard the long beep groan she gave as she collapsed forward on the bed.

* * * * * * * * *

That was it for them that night. She needed to clean up and invited him to shower with her. That was fun too. Rubbing his soapy hands all over her naked body. She returned the favour for him. Stepping from the shower, she gently dried him off, allowing him to do the same for her.

He followed behind her as she returned to the bedroom, looking at this woman in front of him. Did anyone say she has a sexy arse? She does.

* * * * * * * * *

During the Morning.

* * * * * * * * *

He awoke later in the night or more correct, early morning, to find she was sucking him again. Already his erection was well on the way. "Oh nice!" she laughed. "I love a man who can rise to the occasion.

Soon they were fucking again. Man on top fucking and she was urging him to go faster. Man on top fucking. The woman underneath, taking all he could give her.

It was rough sex. At first, he was concerned about her light body. But she seemed to be taking him ok. In fact, she was urging him to go faster, fuck her harder. It seemed she was enjoying it. This was confirmed when she cum. Wow! That was a good one.

"Who told you to stop?" she said. "Keep going sex slave. I'll tell you when you can stop. When you can cum."

He smiled at that. There she was ordering him around again.

Soon she was into her second orgasm and that seemed to lead straight into another one.

"Ok," she whispered. "Be a good boy. Fill my pussy, one last time."

She brought her legs up, going around him to cross over behind his back. The first time he'd had a woman do that, but it seemed to work. He was certainly going in deep. Long thrusts in then rapid pullbacks. His cock felt good inside her and he knew he'd be over soon.

As he cum, she makes a movement with the muscles of her pussy. It felt like she was pumping him dry. Trying to drain every drop from him. She was too as she had a plan for him after breakfast that morning.

* * * * * * * * *

They slept for a while and woke just before daybreak.

He rested against the headboard, she rested against him as he put his arms around her. Kenshin realized that the windows to the deck faced towards the east. The shy had become lighter and some lower clouds began to colour.

They didn't say much, just him holding her in his arms as they watched the sunrise begin to shine through the trees. It was a beautiful moment.

* * * * * * * * *

Kenshin thought of what had happened. He was with this woman he had never met before until yesterday and he had taken her to bed. Well, to be honest, she had taken him to bed. And what followed was nothing like he's expected. He knew they would be fucking and that was what he expected but it was like that. She had given him the sex of lovers.

The kindness, the tenderness. Everything he would have expected from a lover. Then came some things he'd never done before as she showed him the experience of having many men. Finally, came the wild, passionate fucking. Pure animal lust for each other, their bodies crashing together in a session of rough, uncontrolled sex.

It had all been amazing. She had promised him a night to remember, a night he wouldn't regret. And she had delivered. Over delivered you could say.

* * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Three Horny Ladies at Once.

* * * * * * * * *

They were laying in bed as the sun streamed through the window. They had just finished yet another hot session. This time she had urged him to be rough again. "You know what I said about pounding the shit out of me? Well, I want you to do it."

He had been great and given her the pounding she loved. She had cum a couple of times before finally, she had managed to drain his balls again. She was actually surprised he had anything more to give. But he had and it had been good.

* * * * * * * * *

Now Lizamoa and Kenshin were laying there as they recovered.

"How do you feel about Chiharu now?" she asked.

"I'm still angry at her," Kenshin replied.

"What about one last revenge and then you better call it even with her?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"You know those two white women, Sharon and Jenny. What if I set you up with them? While your wife is watching?"

"You are naughty, Liz. Evil!"

She laughed. "I've just drained your balls so if they can you get hard, you'll have enough staying power for doing them both."

"Will they go for it?"

"Yes, I'll set it all up for you."

* * * * * * * * *

They got up and left for the kitchen. There were others up already. Chiharu was there too, sitting out on the deck talking with two other women. Kenshin wanted to go out to her, to hug her and comfort her but he was still struggling with what she had done.

He saw Liz talking with Sharon and Jenny. Shanti was with them too. He had a good idea what they were smiling and giggling about. But by then he was helping in the kitchen, working over the stove, cooking strips of bacon.

Joseph came up to him. "I heard what happened, mate," he said. "You, ok?"

Kenshin nodded. "Yes, it was a shock being thrown into this. I'm working through it now."

"Good mate," the big man said, his large hand patting Kenshin's shoulder. "Liz is good medicine, isn't she?"

"She sure is," Kenshin laughed.

"Oh, and I'm sorry about what happened with Chiharu too. I thought she was ready for me. But she wasn't. Hope I didn't hurt her too much."

"She'll be fine, Joseph. She's got bigger problems than your cock to worry about."

"Must be a big problem then," Joseph laughed and Kenshin laughed with him again.

* * * * * * * * *

Chiharu heard him laughing and realized her husband was there. She turned to look at him, but he kept his eye on the bacon in front of him.

She saw Lizamoa come over and put her arm around him. She said something and they laughed. His reply made them laugh again too.

She also saw the playful squeeze she gave his bare butt. Yes, during the night, her husband had lost his shorts and not put them back on either. All he wore now was an apron in front to stop cooking oil splattering onto his bare skin.

Peter who was also on the cooking team, was joking with Kenshin as they worked together.

She saw Kenshin slap at Mega's hand as she tried to steal some bacon. "Hey!" she cried out. "You're mean!"

Kenshin's hand reached to slap her bare bum, making Mega giggle as she jumped away, the hand barely missing her.

Again there were the jokes between the men.

Chiharu could see Kenshin was happy and enjoying himself, being excepted as part of the group.

Perhaps, like Mike had said, there was hope.

* * * * * * * * *

Breakfast was served downstairs beside the pool. Chiharu made a point of sitting beside her husband. "Are you ok?" she asked.

"Sure, I'm fine honey, just very tired."

She looked at him, trying to understand what he meant by that. Was it what he'd done with Liz? Surely it wasn't the sleepless night like she had. He seemed in too much of a jovial mood for that. It sort of confirmed what she suspected. He had been with Liz all night and seemed to have had a good time. She wanted to ask him but couldn't risk him laughing at her, especially when he finds out about her lonely night.

"How are you?" he asked her.

"I am fine too," she tried to say.

"Don't look very fine to me. Looks like you've had a hard night, which I know you haven't."

She looked at him and he was smiling. So he knew about last night how the men had shunned her.

His face changed, became gentle and loving as he put his hand on her hand. "We'll talk about this later," he said. "Don't worry. It will be fine. We will be fine."

* * * * * * * * *

Breakfast was about over.

"How was your night, Liz?" Shanti asked in a voice that everyone could hear.

"Oh! It was great," Lizamoa replied. "I had a real stud."

"A stud?" Jenny picked up.

"I'd like to try that," Sharon added.

"You missed all the fun." Lizamoa laughed. "He was amazing!"

"Did you leave anything for us?" Shanti asked.

"I drained him more than a few times but there might be a couple of drops left in the tank."

That had everyone laughing.

"You got anything for us, Mr Stud?" Jenny asked, turning to Kenshin.

Kenshin looked at his wife. She was sitting there shocked that these women were so openly talking about her husband like that. Openly making a play for him. Hitting on him. It seems like it might have gone well with Liz. He sure seemed in a good mood. Then she heard her husband's reply.

"Of course, I do. Any time you like."

"Like now?"

"Like now, Sharon. Both you and Jenny," Kenshin said.

Both women nodded.

"Ok then. Here are the rules. Get me hard and you can have me. Have the last few drops in my tank."

"We can do that," Jenny said.

"Then you can have me. Just remember, Liz did a pretty good job on my last night.

"Naughty girl!" Mike said.

Lizamoa just sat there smiling, looking like the cat who had got the cream.

Look at her," Joseph said, looking at his wife. "She can't stop smiling. You must have been good, mate."

* * * * * * * * *

Fucking Beside the Pool.

* * * * * * * * *

When Lizamoa came over and sat with her, Chiharu wondered how their evening had gone. "How was my husband?" Chiharu asked.

"He was amazing," Lizamoa said with lots of passion. "Where have you been hiding him all this time?"

Well at least her husband had made a good impression, Chiharu thought. But there was going to be more. Those two white women wanted him now and they intended to do it right in front of her. She was a bit uncomfortable with this and was questioning her husband's motives.

Before Chiharu knew what was happening, a foam pad was pulled over and her husband was laying on his back. The two women were on each side of him working to get his cock hard. Another woman, Shanti had brought her leg over him so she could present her pussy to his face.

With a hot pussy thrust into his face, Kenshin knew just what to do. He was expecting two women, not three but he started eating her anyway. He even brought his hands up to pull her lips open so he could get in deeper. She was wet and ready for it and before long she was gasping and moaning. Humping against him as she cried out.