Kenshin and Chiharu Pt. 004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could she really expect that."

"It's pretty risky. She should have told you," Lizamoa said.

She could see he was a mess. One minute angry, the next feeling sorry for himself. He needed to stop knocking back those beers like he was too. She was wondering what he would do. It could go either way. He could go over and make a scene in front of everyone. He could stay here and get drunk, then there would be trouble afterwards. He couldn't just leave because he had no car. They had come with Sayako and Hirohiko. She felt sorry for him. He was trapped in a bad space.

Lizamoa even considered borrowing Shanti's car and driving him home herself. Perhaps staying with him a while to make sure he was ok.

* * * * * * * * *

Chiharu -- He's Too Big for Me!

* * * * * * * * *

Now his wife had appeared again. On the other side of the pool with Lizamoa's husband, Joseph. Kenshin was watching her. She looked over at him and saw he was watching too.

"Oh Fuck, Chiharu. What are you doing?" Kenshin heard Lizamoa gasp.

Joseph had her laid back on the table, her legs were pulled wide open and his head was between them eating her pussy. She was humping around and moaning. Loving it. Bucking so much that Joseph reached up to hold her.

"Joseph probably doesn't know what's going on," Lizamoa said. "She is using him to get back at you and Shanti."

* * * * * * * * *

By now Joseph was lining up to take Chiharu. He was bringing his cock to her pussy. He saw her look over at him again. He knew she was doing this, fucking Joseph in front of him, to get back at him.

"She's in trouble now," Lizamoa said. "This will teach her a lesson. My husband is big."

Both Kenshin and Lizamoa watched as Joseph pushed against her. Right on the other side of the pool, they could hear her cry out. "Oh fuck! You're too big."

But Joseph wasn't stopping now. He was excited by having this new Japanese pussy and had no intention of stopping, pushing again, and again as Chiharu cried out. But she never said the safe word so he thought her crying out was all part of the fun.

"Is he hurting her?" Kenshin said becoming concerned. He was leaning forward, ready to push himself up and go to help his wife.

Liz put a hand on his arm. "Wait a bit, Kenshin. Let's see where this goes."

"But he is..."

"Yes, it might hurt a bit as he stretches her, but she'll be ok. Might not enjoy it and probably won't want to fuck again tonight."

Chiharu cried out again and Lizamoa giggled.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" Kenshin asked.

"Considering what she did to you. Yes, I am a bit. Serves her right for rushing in and not telling you. If I'd known I would have got her to prepare herself with a big sex toy. Too late now. Silly girl!"

To be fair, Kenshin was a bit amused too, as he watched his wife getting fucked with the biggest cock she had ever seen. It didn't last long. It seems he was too much for her and had to pull out before either of them had cum.

"See, I told you," Lizamoa grinned. "That was no fun."

"You are wicked," he told her with a laugh.

She giggled too.

But Kenshin was beginning to feel a bit better. Others here were understanding his point of view even if his wife didn't.

* * * * * * * * *

She became serious and asked, "So what are you going to do now, Kenshin?"

"I don't know. I could join in. It was fun being with Sayako. But I would have liked time to think about it, first."

"Yeah, I know. She shouldn't have done that. If you need time she should have waited."

When he didn't reply, she continued.

"Well, you're welcome to be with me if you want. We can go somewhere and be alone. For the whole night if you want. I promise you; you won't regret it."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that," Kenshin replied.

He was very tempted. Lizamoa was a sexy-looking woman. He had the feeling she'd be great in bed. And he'd never tried with an Indian woman before. Another attraction.

"Well, I've made my offer. It stands if you want it," Lizamoa said. "I like you Kenshin. I'd like to try fucking with you. I have a feeling you'd be great in bed."

"What makes you think that?"

"You are a kind, caring, sensitive man. Good qualities, I think."

"Ok, thanks for the offer. I'll consider it."

"Oh! Chiharu is coming over now. Do you want me to say?"

"Yes, Liz. Please stay."

"She's not walking too well," Lizamoa giggled. "Looks a bit sore."

"Behave yourself," Kenshin whispered as his wife approached.

Lizamoa giggled even more.

* * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I Messed Everything Up!

* * * * * * * * *

As Chiharu reached them she saw they were both laughing. For a moment she wondered what the joke was.

"Hi, honey," Chiharu said as she sat beside him. "We can go soon if you want."

"What about Sayako and Hirohiko? They seem to be having fun."

"They seem to think you're not happy. They are ready to go."

"And did you tell them why I am not happy, Chiharu?"

She looked down, not replying to that.

"Did you tell them you kept me in the dark until I walked into this orgy?"

"But, Kenshin, I..."

"YOU DIDN'T, DID YOU? And now it's all stuffed up."

"You could still join..."

But Kenshin wasn't listening to any more of her lies. He quickly changed the subject.

"Did you take on too much?" he asked.

She looked a bit surprised. "What?"

"Yes, we saw you with Joseph. Didn't go so well, did it?"

Chiharu just nodded. She didn't like the sound of his voice. It bothered her like, he was angry or a bit sarcastic.

"Did he hurt you?" Lizamoa asked.

"A bit."

"More like a lot. You were supposed to prepare yourself. He thought you had. Now you have Joseph feeling bad. He's a sensitive guy, very aware of his size. Doesn't want to hurt girls when he is with them," Lizamoa explained.

"It hurt a bit. I don't think I can do anything for a while."

"Serves you right," Kenshin said. "Why didn't you tell me what this party was? Why did you just let me walk into this orgy?"

"But honey, I thought..."

"What Chiharu. Did you think I wouldn't come?"

"Yes," she said nodding her head.

"So, you went on with it. Knowing I wouldn't like it."

"I hoped you would join in... Then it would be fine." Chiharu tried to explain.

"Really, Chiharu? Did you honestly believe that?

* * * * * * * * *

"Well, tell them we're staying. Tell Hirohiko and Sayako we're staying the night as planned. You didn't ask me about that either, just decided for me, decided we would go. Well, you're wrong again. I'm going to join in now. But when we get home you and I need to have a long talk!"

"But Kenshin. I thought you...?"

"Thought I wanted to go? No, I'm going to stay and have fun."

Chiharu was really becoming worried now. Why the sudden change?

"But Kenshin... We can go... You don't have to stay for me.

"No, Chiharu, I'm not staying for you. I told you, I'm staying. We're staying for me. I'm just about to go off with Liz for some fun. Don't expect us back for quite a while. Maybe not before morning. I've been offered some Indian pussy that I can't refuse. Never tried that before and I'm going to enjoy it."

Kenshin stood up and reached over to take Lizamoa's hand. She got up to go with him mildly surprised at his sudden change too. Standing directly in front of his wife, he grabbed Liz, pulling her to him, kissing her directly on the mouth. His hand reached down to squeeze her sexy bare butt, pressing between her cheeks to her bum hole.

She broke from him. and giggled. "Come on, naughty boy. I've got big plans for you."

Kenshin looked back at his wife, she was sitting there shocked. He thought he might even have seen a tear. But he didn't care now. She had started it and he was going to finish it. Have his own fun now. Fun with this sexy little Indian woman with a hot pussy.

"Don't forget to tell Hirohiko that we're staying," he told Chiharu as they turned to walk away.

"That was a surprise," Lizamoa whispered to him. "She wasn't expecting that. Neither was I."

"Well, is your offer still on?"

"Of course, it is, bad boy. I'm going to fuck until you drop. All night, I hope."

"All night it is, then."

Then he laughed. "I'd be stuffed now if your offer wasn't still on."

They both laughed as they put their arms around each other.

"No, of course, my offer's still on. I told you, I'm going to enjoy you, Kenshin."

It was a turn-on for him hearing how openly this woman desired him and she wasn't ashamed to say so too. This is the free, refreshing way a sex group should be, he thought. No hang-ups, no problems. If you want a woman and she wants you, just go for it. Yes, he could have really got used to this. Pity his wife had stuffed it all up.

By now they were around the other side of the pool, ready to go into the house. Liz asked Shanti if they could use a room. Shanti had told them to use the master bedroom as they wouldn't be using it. "You won't be disturbed up in that part of the house," Shanti had said.

Just as they were about to disappear inside, they looked back to see Chiharu sitting alone. She was still watching them. She looked shocked. Might have been crying. It was hard to tell. But Kenshin didn't care. She should have been honest with him.

* * * * * * * * *

Chiharu had suddenly realized she was in trouble. She should have told Kenshin what this party was. Now he was angry. She could see it in his eyes. Hear it in his voice. Going off with Lizamoa like that. Was that a revenge fuck? She thought it might be. Later, when they got home there would be trouble. He had said he wasn't finished with her yet.

Now, what was she going to do? What could she do? She sat there weeping. Holding her head in her hands. It even occurred to her that their marriage might be on the line. He'd always said he'd never look at another woman. Always be faithful to her. Did he think she'd broken that vow tonight? He had always said that if either of them strayed, their marriage was over. Did he think she had strayed tonight? He probably did. Is what he was doing tonight going to balance that? She didn't know.

* * * * * * * * *

Sayako saw Lizamoa walk away with Kenshin and guessed where they were going. She saw them laughing and putting their arms around each other. She saw Chiharu sitting alone. It looked like she could have been crying. She decided to go over and see everything was ok.

"What's going on, Chiharu?" she asked. "First you want to go home. Now Kenshin has gone off with Liz."

Chiharu looked up with tears in her eyes.

"I've messed everything up," she said.

"Messed what up. He has gone off with Liz. That's good, isn't it?"

"No, it's not," said Chiharu as the tears came again.

"It's a revenge fuck!"

"Revenge? For what? Your stupidity?"

With that, Sayako got up and walked away.

Chiharu realized she wasn't going to get much sympathy from her friend.

* * * * * * * * *

Chiharu Wants Some Fun Too.

* * * * * * * * *

Chiharu sat for a long time. A bit sad and a bit of crying but she found she wasn't hurting as much as she thought. Suddenly she changed her mind. Well, if Kenshin was fucking Lizamoa for the night. She might as well get some fun too. Surely she couldn't get into any worse trouble than she was now, she reasoned.

She went over to join a group by the pool. They were friendly, seemed fine with her. Soon their talk turned sexy, and they were pairing off. That left Peter without a partner. She liked the look of him. Liked his light complexion and deep blue eyes.

"Come on, Peter," Chiharu said. "We both need a sex partner. Let's get together for some fun."

He looked at her for a moment then said. "You are a hot-looking woman, Chiharu. I'd bet you'd be as good in bed as Sayako is. But sorry, I can't tonight. Not until we know what's happening with your husband."

"He went off with Lizamoa. So it's ok now."

"If you believe that, Chiharu, you're more stupid than I thought."

With that, he turned and left her standing there with her mouth open.

'Well, stuff him,' she said under her breath.

* * * * * * * * *

She saw the Indian man Brian, in the pool beside his wife Mega, watching her suck Simon's cock. Chiharu jumped in the pool and swam over towards him.

"Hi, Chiharu," he greeted her. "Having a fun party."

He knew she wasn't but she didn't appear to pick up on his sarcasm in his remark. Instead, believing his concern for her night.

"Well, I'm not actually."

"Why not? It's been fun."

Chiharu reached over under the water and took hold of his cock. He felt nice and hard. Ready for a good fuck she hoped. "I'm feeling like a nice bit of cock."

Brian reached down and moved her hand away. "Sorry, Chiharu. I want to see how your husband is after he's been with Lizamoa. Then maybe next time we can play."

He moved off towards where Jenny and Sabreena were, leaving her standing there.

Chiharu looked up to see Simon looking at her. He smiled at her.

"Will you?" she asked.

"Sorry, Chiharu. As you can see, I'm going to be busy a while," Simon said, looking down at the Indian woman attached to his cock.

* * * * * * * * *

She was getting desperate now. She saw the young Indian boy, Jagesh. He was Lizamoa's son. Handsome guy, nice looking cock too. She smiled at that. Well, while Lizamoa got her husband, she would get her son. She got out of the pool and walked over to talk with him.

He seemed friendly and they chatted a bit. She was sure she could talk a young man like that into fucking her.

Finally, she asked if he had a sex partner for the night.

"Are you offering?" Jagesh asked, giving her the once over.

He liked what he saw. A more mature woman like this would be a lot of fun but he'd been told she was too hot to touch tonight. It was something about her husband and his Mum. He knew he couldn't touch.

His sister Sabreena suddenly came to his rescue saying, "Come on Jagesh. You are not allowed to be with her. We're going to have a party in Michael's room. Kathy and Tukiko want you to come."

Chiharu was surprised that even the teen girls knew what was going on.

So, Chiharu's last chance left with his sister, leaving her alone.

* * * * * * * * *

She decided to go try and find Kenshin. She had no idea what she'd do when she did find him. She went inside but he couldn't find him on the lower level although some of the rooms were occupied by others. There seemed like a party going on in a larger room at the far end of the house. This is probably where all the younger ones ended up.

Chiharu went upstairs. There were four bedrooms on this floor. Two looked like girl's bedrooms and two were guest bedrooms. Kenshin was in none of them. She returned to the large open plan area in the centre of the house and was wondering what was up the passageway towards the other end of the house. That must be where her husband was.

She headed towards the steps up to that area when a voice said, "Can I help you Chiharu?"

With a shock, she turned to see Mike walking towards her. "I was... I was just looking..."

"Looking for your husband?"

"Well... Yes."

"He is in there. That is the master bedroom. But I'm not sure he would want you to go in. You've made a big enough mess now. Don't make it worse, Chiharu."

She nodded, looking down. She knew what Mike said was true.

"I can show you to your bedroom if you want. It's quiet up here so we gave you the room at the far end."

Chiharu followed as Mike showed her the guest room assigned for her and Kenshin.

She did ask him to stay with her awhile but he said quietly, "Sorry Chiharu. You know I can't.

That annoyed her again.

"Why not? Did Shanti tell you not to?"

"She wants to see what happens with Liz and your husband tonight."

"That bitch should stop fucking up my life."

"Chiharu! Chiharu! When are you going to learn." Mike said, sadly shaking his head. "Saying things like that, calling people names, won't work around here. And Shanti is my wife, remember. Don't piss me off too. You don't have many friends left at the moment."

As Mike reached to open the door he said, "And don't try and annoy Kenshin and Lizamoa tonight. It will just make things worse. Remember, what happens next, depends on them. You better hope Liz can work her magic on him."

He left her standing there. About to turn and walk away.

Then Mike said something that made a difference, "Chiharu," he said in a quiet voice as she turned to look at him. "Just remember, Chiharu. There is always hope. Tonight, that hope lies with your husband and Liz."

She just nodded and tried to smile.

Chiharu stepped inside and closed the door. It was a nice room with a large double bed, actually one of their best. But Chiharu couldn't think of that at the moment. She slumped down on the floor with her back against the closed door and burst into tears. It was not how she thought her night was going to go. She had come here for a night of fun and sex. It had turned into a disaster. And it was all her fault!

Later, she managed to get up and move to the bed. It was soft and comfortable but there wouldn't be much sleep for her that night.

* * * * * * * * *

Not long after Chiharu went to bed, the party began to wind down. Many, like Shanti, had lost the mood to continue. The feature game of the night, Pussy Row, was cancelled. That is where men contestants went down a row of women bend over the table to see how many pussies they could fuck before they cum. Instead, people started to pair off with a sex partner for the night.

The only place where the party continued until the early hours was in the large room at the end downstairs. Michael's bedroom, where the younger people had gathered. At one point, some of them came out for more supplies, beer and snacks to find that the pool area and upstairs was deserted.

Although she wouldn't realize it until later, Chiharu had managed to put a damper on things for many of those present that evening.

* * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * *

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sexy Indian Pussy.

* * * * * * * * *

As Lizamoa passed Shanti, Kenshin could see Shanti was taking a rather rough fucking from the white man he knew was Steve. He was a strong guy who was obviously into working out. He had learned that Steve owns a gym. Steve had even offered Kenshin a discount membership if he wanted to join.

"Can we have your room?" Lizamoa asked her.

Shanti looked up and it was clear that cock in her pussy was getting to her. "Yes," she managed to gasp as the man on top of her continued to pound her. "That's ok...Yours for the night... if you want."

Then Shanti looked at Kenshin. "You sure about this?"

"Yes," Kenshin replied. "I want this."

"You've picked the right woman for it. She'll be good for you, now."

Kenshin looked over at Lizamoa and she was smiling. He looked down at the woman in front of him. The man fucking her had stopped and she was smiling up at him too.

"Have fun, guys," Shanti said. "No one will be near that part of the house tonight."

Then turning back to the man on top of her, Shanti said, "Come on, Steve. Who told you to stop fucking? Fuck me."

With that, she gave Steve a sharp slap on his bare butt. The man started fucking again.

* * * * * * * * *

Kenshin and Lizamoa turned away to leave Shanti to her fucking. She led him into the house, they went upstairs to the kitchen/lounge area and through towards the other end of the house. A part of this house he hadn't been into yet.

He was watching as she walked in front of him. Beautiful woman, hot body, sexy arse. He loved how the crack of her bum twisted left and right as she walked. He was going to enjoy this woman tonight. He already felt his cock beginning to respond to the idea.

What he didn't know was that she was walking like that on purpose. Giving her bum that extra twist in front of him.