Kent and Nancy Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving Wife finds new friends at the Grocery Store.
3k words
3.96
18.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcato
mcato
10 Followers

She met them in the grocery store. Kent and Nancy. It's not like it's the first time she has brought home a stray. Years ago, she came home from the store and told me she made me a friend - and he and his mom were coming over for dinner. Randy and I remain friends to this day. So – like I said – the move was not unprecedented. It's what happened next that took me by storm.

She had spotted them while doing the shopping. He a slim black man, her a pretty blonde woman. Both impossibly tall. Since my wife is only five feet flat, lots of folks seem tall. Kent and Nancy are TALL. Kent is six-foot six, while Nancy – at six-foot two is a whole inch taller than me. When I met them the first time I felt like Gulliver in the land of Brobdingnag.

Chance put Kent and Nancy in line at the checkout ahead of my wife, and a price-check delay invited some casual pleasantries between them and a little conspirational mocking of the overall incompetence of the store staff. The pleasantries turned to introductions and exchanges of contact information. When I inquired with my wife as to the purpose of the impending visit from her grocery store compatriots, I received only a sly smile and what I thought was a twinkle in her eye.

I should provide some background at this point. My name is Frank. I am 54 years old. I am of Irish, English and German descent and have somehow managed to maintain a decent build and full head of hair (albeit completely white) as I start my slide down what I lovingly refer to as the 'cool' side of the hill. My wife Sophie is Asian-Indian, with a slim build and G cups. (Oh yeah!) At sixty years old, she looks every bit of 35 and no one ever believes that she is older than me.

For many years, we had simply stopped having sex. She had an emergency hysterectomy at 38 and Menopause was taking its toll on her. In the grand scheme of things, we are totally in love and committed to one another - sex was simply not that important to her (or me) and we carried on happily without it. We were - and are - very affectionate with each other and I suppose we both just thought that this is the way of things for everyone. You know - Biology et al.

About a year ago, Sophie decided to try a new time release hormone replacement therapy to see if she could get ahead of the hot-flashes and night sweats that were preventing her from sleeping. Despite the sweats and flashes having been carrying on for almost 20 years, they only seemed to be getting worse instead of better. Three days after the implant, the hot-flashes and night sweats stopped. A week into the treatment and she attacked me. I didn't know what hit me. It had been so long I was almost unprepared.

We went to bed as normal. I kissed her good night and rolled over onto my back. A minute later there are fingers tickling my balls and moving up to my shaft. I looked over and saw the most devilish smile. I was in heaven. Holy crap! It took a couple of minutes for the old systems to come online but come online they did. I was hard and she was gently stroking my length.

I reached over and started sucking on her gorgeous nipples. I was surprised how erect they were! I slid my hand down to her slit and could not believe it! She was dipping wet. Inside I was jubilant! Some miracle had given me back my incredible, gorgeous, sexy wife. I could not wait to get down there and lap up her sweet nectar. I licked her from her ass to her perineum, and then buried my face in her pussy. I found her clit and started sucking it.

Suddenly, she stared pushing herself into my face. Before I knew it her ass and my head were off the bed and she was cumming hard into my face. A minute after that I was balls deep in her dripping wet freshly cum pussy. All in. My favorite place. I love the feel as I enter her. I love the feel as the shaft gets to the hilt and can't penetrate any further. I love it when she squeezes my dick with her pussy. (I shuddered just typing that!)

I whispered to her "I love being inside of you" and I gently started stroking her - all the way out and then all the way back in. It wasn't long until I exploded inside her, gently kissing her face and her lips as I came down from my own orgasm and then withdrew. Not only were we back – the cunnilingus induced orgasm was something completely new. I wanted more! I got more! We went from unremarkable sex maybe four times in three years – to decent sex four times a week!

One of the things that spending 20 years in the sexual desert taught me was - that I never want to go back to the desert. EVER! I realized that my wife and I – consummate professionals - each with careers and each well respected in our fields – had never turned our big fat brains onto our sex life. We have great communications, we have built buildings together, renovated houses, all these things we do – we never talked about or even sought to think critically about our own sexual interactions.

That changed, with a conscious effort on my part and some measure of reluctance from her. For starters, I asked her to start watching me masturbate. In the years we were together I think she caught me once, but for the most part I had hidden it away. The first time I did it in front of her, I think we were both a little embarrassed. I had to channel my emerging exhibitionist and she had to quash her inherent discomfort. I now feel comfortable now lying on the bed jerking off in front of her, even getting her to help. :o)

I also asked her if she would consider starting to masturbate – which she had never done. Toward that end – we bought some toys: a vibrating prostate stimulator for me, a g-spot vibrator for her (both controllable by our phones) and a clit wand for both of us to use on her.

We have grown proficient with the use of the wand, and our favorite move now is for her to use the wand on her clit while I am deep inside and fucking her pussy. I have come to love the incredible squeezes she gives me when she cums and I really enjoy eating the mixture of my own cum and her juice out of her pussy after we both have climaxed.

In addition to better communication around our sexual needs and desires, I started to lead us down the path of various sexual fantasies. My intent was to keep things fresh so that we don't become bored with our reinvigorated sex life and fall back into old habits. I started hinting around that maybe we should visit a sex club or try a threesome with a girl. After some teasing in that regard, she shot back that why wouldn't we have a threesome with another boy. Well, that got me. I had never considered that. She was not serious of course – this is all just fantasy pillow talk. But it made sense – I mean, really - if I can fantasize about asking her to do bisexual stuff surely, I would have to be willing to do the same myself! The idea went in and started to foment some crazy ideas within my big fat sex addled brain.

My wife does not like fellatio. She never did. I accepted that when we got together, and we just carried on our merry way. Now, 26 years later, when I started to think of MFM scenarios, it seemed that fellatio was an integral part of that, so what could she be thinking in her fantasy?

As a related matter, I also have thought that if I could suck my own cock, I probably would. I don't find men attractive, but I do like my penis – and – it subsequently turns out – I like looking at other penises. I also – as I mentioned previously- enjoy eating my own cum out of her pussy. And so it was that I came to an epiphany - and maybe scared the crap out of my wife at the same time.

I told her I wanted us to suck a cock together. My evil plan: I really want to see what it's like – and – I figure that if we do it together it might serve to erase whatever mental reservations she has around the act and that could open fellatio up as something we could start doing together. (I do remember really enjoying 69's when I was a teenager). Well she shut down a little after that. We stopped talking about sex clubs and threesomes. Which was fine, I guess. It was mostly just fantasy. Our intimate sex life continued to flourish, with her getting more and more adventurous and 54-year-old me now needing to take Viagra just to keep up my end.

In short – These days I walk around with a permanent drip of precum in my pants and a stupid smile on my face. I remain as in love with my wife as I was the day she first said hello, and we are heading into our autumn years with great sex and an even better connection.

But now – back to Kent and Nancy and what the hell are these two Norse gods doing in my living room.

I answered the door in the usual cloud of chaos that seven dogs inspire when the bell rings. Kent and Nancy seemed unperturbed by the clamoring canine attention and soon settled down onto the living room sofa while the dogs ultimately found other interests and slowly wandered off to various areas of the house.

As far as men go, Kent seemed reasonably good looking, wearing a tapered golf shirt and kakis – clean shaven with short cropped hair and an instantly engaging smile. Nancy was striking, wearing a tight but somewhat conservative cocktail dress, her blonde hair up and her penetrating blue eyes grabbing my attention and causing me to momentarily forget how to speak. Sophie seemed to find that funny. I was a little embarrassed.

We shared drinks, did the obligatory tour of the house, the pool area, the hot tub, the barn. We grilled Sophie's signature burgers on the grill and had a nice dinner outside in the lanai. In a related note: If you are going to live in the south – you MUST have a lanai to enjoy bug free outdoor dining, swimming and hot tubbing.

As we got to know one another we discovered many similar interests – both as couples and as individuals. As a couple, they enjoyed travelling and cruises – as do we. As individuals, Kent was into cars, guns and computers almost as much as me. Nancy loved all the cats and dogs – and shared Sophie's own vision of one day opening a large animal rescue center.

Throughout the evening, as we got to know our new friends, I could sense something was different. As the night wore on, and alcohol began to loosen everyone up, it became apparent – at least to me – that there was more to these two. Given that Sophie set this up, she would probably say it FINALLY became apparent to me that there was more to these two.

The conversation tuned to things sexual. We talked about getting older, about the impact of age on our drives and abilities. We talked about Viagra and other aids. It got very intimate very fast. I mentioned that Sophie and I had toyed with the idea of visiting the sex club downtown to see what it was like. Kent and Nancy said they had actually gone. So, we talked about that for a while and got a lot of the 411 on the local swinger scene.

All the sex talk was having an effect. I was already sporting a bit of a chub when Nancy started rubbing the front of Kent's kakis around what was quite apparently a rather impressive erection. Startled, I looked over a Sophie and she was just looking at me - smiling at me - as if to say – "welcome to the party dumbass. I see you are finally here".

Nancy asked Sophie if she would like to come over and "help her with this". To my eternal shock and bewilderment, Sophie got up and went over. She and Nancy knelt down in front of Kent and they were both now rubbing his seemingly enormous penis from the outside of his kakis. He was looking down at both of them, but I sensed he was reluctant to look at me.

I didn't know what to do – I just sat there. Stupefied. With an enormous hard on of my own as I watched the spectacle unfold.

After I don't know – 5 minutes – 3 hours – it's all surreal – Nancy undoes Kent's pants pulls them down and out pops the biggest dick I have ever seen. He must have been 9 inches long, rock hard and thick as a brick. Kent now has his huge dick in my wife's and his wife's faces. Nancy grabs a hold of it and asks Sophie if she is ready. I'm looking at her – she is looking at it. I can't believe what I am about to see. Can this be real? My own penis is throbbing in my pants. I might cum over here all by myself just watching the spectacle.

Nancy takes a hold of Kent and puts the tip of his dick in her mouth. She takes it back out, runs the tip of her tongue all along the edge of his glans and proceeds to place the tip of Kent's enormous appendage into Sophie's waiting mouth.

My eyes come out of my head and my heart is beating so fast I think I might drop dead right here right now. If I drop right now would that be murder? What is the liability? I realize that I am going down a rabbit hole of crazy thoughts and snap my attention back to the action.

Sophie and Nancy begin to take turns sucking Kent's cock. Back and forth, with Nancy providing basic instructions like a tutor might to a reticent math student. Sophie finally meets my eyes and smiles at me with Kent's dick in her mouth. I am ready to pop.

She disgorges Kent's brick and tells me to take off my pants and sit next to Kent. He is now looking at me. If he was worried about competition, he is about to discover that there is none. I drop my own pants to proudly display my own 7 inch upwardly curing fully erect and throbbing penis – which looks like a tinker toy in the present company.

He smiles at me. Thanks for not laughing Kent. I gingerly sit down next to him and almost immediately have four hands and two mouths on me. I am transfixed now with the alternating sight of Sophie's and Nancy's mouths on my cock. A minute in and Nancy has a finger toying with my anus. I silently congratulate myself/breathe a sigh of relief on having thoroughly washed up down there earlier in anticipation of Sophie's and my own lovemaking.

Nancy instructs Sophie to do the same to Kent. Man, this is definitely not Sophie's thing. What the hell is happening? I am so excited, scared, and astonished that I am actually shaking. Things start to move along. Nancy focused on me, Sophie focused on Kent. In the time before I met Sophie, when girls would give me blowjobs, I would not (or could not) cum. I never knew why. Tonight, I learned why. I had never received an actual proper blow job before. Nancy was working the shaft with her hands and the top with her mouth and I just blew. I came hard into Nancy's mouth. Sophie was following Nancy's lead with Kent and a few mins later he blew. I could see his cum leaking out the sides of her mouth. Sophie had a weird look on her face. I suspect it was the first time this had ever happened to her.

A minute later and there was a thunderclap in my head as Nancy leaned over and started to kiss Sophie with an open mouth kiss, sharing all of my cum and all Kent's cum between them. My wife just got her first snowball and it was from another woman. If I don't die of a heart attack in the next 2 minutes, I'm probably good to live to be 100.

Kent's penis stayed ridiculously long – although now it pointed at the floor instead of the ceiling. Mine retreated back into its cocoon. Wearing only a shirt and socks, I got up to get another round of drinks from the kitchen – and when I retuned – the girls and Kent were all completely naked.

It was the first good look I got at Nancy. She was tall, but slender. With C-Cups and a small waist that allowed her to look feminine despite her stature. She had a nice butt and nice legs, and the sight of a strange naked woman standing next to my own sexy as fuck naked wife, caused a stir for me down below where I would normally have expected to have to wait at least another 15 mins for.

We decided to adjourn to the Hot-Tub.

(Pt2 forthcoming)

mcato
mcato
10 Followers