Kept in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teddy summoned up his courage and strength and stood there enduring the painful post climax jacking of his cock. Jacque kept jacking his cock. Then, to Teddy's surprise, he felt another climax rising from his painfilled balls into this cock. He had never had two climaxes in a row. Suddenly, there was more cum coming from his cock. Not as much as before, but he could feel it, and when he looked down at his cock, he could see it. More cum was coming from his tortured cock.

Finally, Jacque stopped working his cock. She released his balls. She looked up at him and said, "Sit down, Slave."

Teddy still naked, gagged and bound sat down on the couch, between his wife and her sister. Anita removed the penis gag form his mouth and gave him a drink of water.

As he quenched his thirst, Jacque leaned over and softly said, "Slave, you have made a mess of our floor. You need to get on your knees and lick up all the cum you spilt on the floor."

Anita, added, "And, you had better to do a really good job, or your cock and balls will be whipped."

Teddy, still naked and bound, slipped down to the floor, where he crawled around on his knees, licking up his own cum. He had never done this before, but, was afraid of not doing it. The taste of his cum was not as bad as he thought. He worked hard making sure the floor was clean.

As Teddy was licking the floor clean, he could hear the sisters plotting his erotic pain filled future as their sex slave. A small part of him thought he should rebel, but the larger part of him, especially his cock, was happy with the status quo. Now his curiosity was aroused. He wondered what is was going to be like with three Mistress plotting against his sex life, two sisters and their mother. He reasoned it would be sexually exciting, yet on the other hand it promises to be painful. His cock had just risen back to it rigid state as it throbbed.

CHAPTER FOUR

Sunday Morning. Teddy is in the basement bathroom, locked in. It is time to shower, shave a take care of his morning ablutions. For some time he has been required, by his wife, Anita, to shave off all of his body hair. This was a daily ritual. Before his shower, he had to spend time working out, keeping his body firm.

When he was finished, and ready to present himself, he picked up the pair of chrome Smith & Wesson police handcuffs. He put the cuff on his left wrist, and then as ordered by his wife, he put his hands behind his back and connected the other handcuff to his right wrist. He made sure they were tight. He sat down on the toilet stool and waited for Anita to come and unlock the bathroom door. He sat there, naked and helpless. As usual, as he thought about his life with Anita, and in specific his daily routine, his cock began to gain girth and rigidity.

The bathroom door opens, and Anita invited him to come out of the bathroom. She hugged and kissed him, while she stroked his rising cock. She genuinely loved Teddy, but she also wanted him to be her bound sex slave. This arrangement seemed to be working very well, especially since her sister had moved in and was Teddy's other BDSM mistress.

Anita sat down on a chair in the small bedroom off the bathroom. She opened her robe and commanded Teddy to get on his knees and suck her pussy. This was a daily ritual. For all practical purposes, both Teddy and Anita enjoyed this little repast.

After Teddy had brought Anita to a glorious cum, making his cock throb and ache for a climax, which had been denied to him for the last three days. She made him remain on his knees while she talked to him.

"Teddy, today is going to be a little different. Yes, you will remain tied up, or in your case, cuffed. Yes, Jacque and I will torment your delicious cock and balls. The difference is that my mother, Alice, will be here. Our father was a sex slave to our mother. She was very strict with him. We are going to allow our mother to dominate you. You need to be very careful with her, and do everything she says, or she will punish you very severely. Do you understand."

Teddy was intimidated by what he has just heard, but his cock was hard and throbbing. It was as if hiis cock was begging to be tortured. "How am I supposed to address her?"

Anita smiled, "Just call her Mistress. Just be obedient, and it might save you a lot of pain."

Teddy just nodded his head and replied, "Yes, Mistress."

When Alice arrived at Anita's house, Teddy was still naked and cuffed. He was standing in the middle of the living room floor. He was wearing a collar, from which a rope had been tied and ran up to the eye bolt in the ceiling. A penis gag had been installed in his mouth. Just before Alice arrived, Jacque was standing with Teddy, jacking his cock, making it ache to cum and throb.

She looked at Teddy, as she stroked his cock, and said, "Teddy, you just might get lucky today. Our mother just might like to see you cum. On the other hand, she does like to whip a cock and balls. I wish you luck."

When Alice arrived, she walked straight to Teddy and grabbed his erect cock. She turned to Anita and asked, "So, tell me, what do we have here. It looks good and has a great cock."

Anita smiled and said, "Mother, you remember my husband, Teddy. He is now my sex slave. Jacque and I really enjoy working him over, putting him through his paces. We invited you over to have some fun with us."

Alice was now fondling Teddy's balls, as she said, "Great. This will be a fun visit. What are the limits? I plan to push the limits."

Anita replied, "Pretty much anything you want. The only restrictions Jacque and I observe is, no blood, no broken skin, no broken bones and no harsh cruelty. Basically, you can torment him, even torture him as much as you want, you can fuck him, have his suck your pussy. Our only requirements are that he remains bound or restrained pretty much all the time."

With that, Alice slapped Teddys cock three times. Because Teddy has been a sex slave for nearly a year, he did not flinch when his cock was slapped. He just stood there, forcing his cock out, making it easy for Alice to slap his cock.

Alice smiled, "Wow, you have trained him right. He does not jerk his cock back when it is going to be abused. This is going to be a fun time."

The three women sat around, having a glass of wine while a naked cuffed Teddy stood in the middle of the living room floor, waiting for women to torture him.

Finally, Alice asked her daughters if they were going to watch the football game. Her favorite team was playing a team that she hated.

Anita replied, "Yeah, we're planning on it."

Alice responded, "I hope so. Should be a good game, probably a high score. Let's include Teddy. We can keep score on his cock and balls."

Alice went on to explain that Teddy should be tied to the coffee table, much like he was during the cock and balls card game. She suggested they put the humbler on his balls, forcing them out from his body. Just leave his cock laying on his belly. The girls would have to stroke his cock to keep it hard. If allices teams scored, the she would whip his cock or balls, the number of lashes would be determined by the score. If the other teams scored, then Anita and Jacque would whip his cock and balls. They would have to decide who would whip his cock and who would whip his balls.

Jacque had a solution to the problem. During the first quarter of the game, Alice would whip Teddy's cock, and her daughters would whip his balls if their team scored. This would be true for the first quarter and the third quarter. During the second and fourth quarters, Alice would whip Teddys balls and her daughters would whip his cock. Everyone, except Teddy was happy with this new game.

Alice tied his elbows behind his back, then removed the handcuffs, replacing it with another rope. Alice's bondage treatments were more strict and more uncomfortable than her daughters'. It was obvious that Teddy was going to stay tied.

Teddy, now is bound to the coffee table, his cock is rigid and balls exposed. His arms and wrists are bound behind him, now, trapped under his body. His legs were spread, his ankles tied to the coffee table legs. Alice applied the humbler to his balls, making sure it was tight. His rigid cock was laying on his stomach. Teddy loved being a sex slave, but he was getting worried as Alice was proving to be a master of BDSM and loved binding his balls. Alice did spend a couple of minutes stroking his hard cock. Teddy was gritting his teeth. His cock wanted to cum. He was afraid that if Alice kept stroking his cock, he might cum, and he did not have permission to cum. He could not imagine the torture he would receive if he had a climax without permission.

Finally, the game started. Alice and her daughters were watching the game. One or the other would grasp Teddy's cock and stroke it. Then things changed.

Alice's team scored a touchdown, for seven points. She was excited as she stood up, and said, "I love this. This is going to be a fun day."

With that, she grasped his cock in her left hand and the quirt whip in her right hand. She gave Teddy's cock seven hard lashes, mostly on the sensitive head of his cock. Satisfied that she had done a good job of whipping his cock, she sat down to watch the game, drink a beer and eat some popcorn.

A few minutes later, the daughter's team scored a field goal for three points. Anita took charge of the score counting. Using the same quirt while, she lashed Teddys clamped balls. It seemed to Teddy that the lashes were harsher today than before. He reasoned that Alice was giving the harder hashes, and her daughters were competing with her.

There was another field goal from the daughter's team, for three points, and three lashes on Teddy's balls. The first quarter ended.

In the second quarter Alice whipped Teddy's balls when her team scored. To his bad luck, her team score two touchdowns for a total fourteen lashes on his balls, and a field goal for three more lashes on his balls.

Anita's and Jacque's team was active and scored two touchdowns in the second quarter, so his cock received fourteen lashes.

Half time came and Alice was stroking his cock again. She asked Anita, "When was the last time Teddy had a climax! His cock is really throbbing and as I stroke him he is softly moaning."

Anita replied, "It has been at least three days. We don't let him have a climax as a routine matter. We have even made him go a week without a cum. We tease and torture him on a daily basis, but he does not get to cum without our permission."

Alice answered, "I thought it was something like that. I like the way your handle his climax, but I can tell you he is ready. His cock is really throbbing and there is a lot of pre-cum. I like stroking his cock, but I will have to stop so he won't cum."

Jacque spoke up and said, "Well, don't give him a cum. He does not have permission to cum. Maybe, after the game we might let him cum."

Alice replied, "Well if we do let him cum, let me do it. I haven't made a beautiful cock cum in a long time, not since your father passed away."

All agreed Alice would make Teddy cum, assuming his has permission to cum. Game time!

The second half of the football game was even rougher on Teddy. By the end of the game, his cock and balls had received 54 lashes from the quirt whip.

Poor Teddy was left tied to the coffee table, with the humbler still clamped on his balls while Alice and her two daughters went into the kitchen for a sandwich.

After lunch Anita and Jacque decided they should go to the store and get something for dinner. Then there was the matter of Teddy. He was still tied to the coffee table.

Alice looked at her two daughters and said, "You guys go to the store. I will look after Teddy."

The girls decided that was a good plan. It was obvious the Alice wanted to have a session with Teddy. This visit with their mother was turning out to be a lot of fun.

A little over an hour later Anita and Jacque returned from by groceries. When they walked into the living room, they were surprised by what they saw. Alice was sitting on the couch, naked. Between her thighs was Teddy, naked and still bound with his wrists and elbows tightly tied behind his back. There was an addition to his bondage. Alice had tied a length of heavy twine around the head of his cock, in the little groove behind the head. The twine was pulled tightly back between his thighs and up to his bound wrists. He heavy twine was pulled tight, forcing his normally erect cock back the wrong way, crushing his balls.

Teddy was on his knees with his head and mouth buried on Alice's pussy. Every time Teddy slowed his ministration to Alice's pussy, she would level a lash from the quirt whip on Teddy's back.

Anita and Jacque stood thee watching this very erotic scene of slave and Mistress. Anita looked at her mother and asked, "Is Teddy doing a good job on your pussy?"

Alice smiled and replied, "We are having a wonderful time. Teddy is being tortured, and he has made me cum three times. You have a wonderful slave here, but you have to create a little tension between you and him to get the best results. Right now, he is dealing with a little stress on his cock, but it makes him do better work on my pussy."

Anita answered, "Ok, enjoy yourself. When you get through, give him a little relief, so we can play with him later. Have you given him a cum?"

Alice answered, "No, I have been a little busy."

Anita replied, "Well, don't give him one. We can do that tonight when we all can enjoy it."

About that time Anita watched as her mother's body stiffened as she experienced her fourth climax. If was obvious that mother was fitting into this household.

CHAPTER FIVE

The household was up, even Teddy. He had done his exercise to keep his body firm. After he had showered, shaved and taken care of his morning duties, he was allowed to come into the kitchen and have breakfast with his wife, Anita, Sister-in-law Jacque and even his mother-in-law, Alice. All the parties, including Teddy were naked.

Teddy had to sit in his special chair, which had a rather significant rubber cock, a dildo mounted on the seat of the chair. When Teddy sat down in that chair, this dildo perfectly fit in his ass. So, before he was served breakfast, he had to ease himself down on the rubber cock, filling his ass. Over time he had become used to this bodily invasion, just like he became used to not wearing clothes for extended periods of time.

Alice liked what she saw. Teddy was the perfect sex slave for her daughters, and now for her. As they ate breakfast, Alice kept questioning Teddy about is sexual slavery. He was somewhat shy about talking about sexual slavery, but he did answer her questions.

She asked him, "I understand that you cannot com unless you have permission."

Teddy blushed and replied, "Yes, Mistress, the is true. If I do cum, I am punished or tortured."

Alice smiled, "When we finish breakfast, I am going to let you cum. It will cost you, but I think you want to cum badly enough to submit."

Teddy blushed, as he looked down at his hardening cock and replied, "Yes, Mistress, whatever you want to do."

Alice looked at her two daughters and said, "Damn, this is a lot of fun."

Shortly after breakfast, Alice took Teddy into the living rom. He stood in front of her, submitting to her orders. She tied his wrists in front of him, and then to the rope in the eye bolt mounted in the ceiling.

Now Teddy was standing very straight due to his bondage, his cock was a full rut, and Alice was stroking his cock, making him moan, and even tremble a bit. His cock was aching to cum. Teddy had not been allowed to cum for four days.

Anita and Jacque came into the room, to watch what their mother was going to do to Teddy. She continued to slowly stroke his aching cock as she spoke to her daughters.

"Anita, do you have a medium weighted flogger whip?"

Anita replied, "Yes, in that cabinet drawer are two or three of them. Take your choice."

Alice opened the drawer and pulled out a rather significant flogger whip, "This will due."

Teddy was watching his mother-in-law shake out the whip. He was getting a little nervous. Alice turned to Anita and said, "Sweet Heart, I want you to use this whip on Teddy's ass while I jack him off."

Anita took the flogger and walked behind her naked and bound husband. She ran her hand over his ass, then started to whip him.

Mer mother, Alice said, "Do it slow and rather soft as I work him up. When I start to jack his cock, seriously, you can whip him with more strength."

As Anita was gently whipping Teddy's ass, Alice began to jack his cock. Very soon, Anita picked up the rhythm and speed of her whip. Alice was now seriously jacking Teddy off. To be a little devilish, Alice slowed down jacking Teddy off, letting Anita whip harder. As Teddy began to try to move away from Anita's whip, Alice began to jack his cock off, harder and faster.

Soon Teddy was moaning, from the whipping and the pressure on his cock. It was a perfect storm of pain, his ass, and pleasure, his cock.

Soon, Teddy was moaning louder, and moving his hip with Alice's hand. Suddenly, his cock erupted, spraying out large loads of cum on the floor. Alice kept jacking his cock, and Alice kept whipping him. As Teddy climax ended the post orgasm pain began to hurt the head of his cock. Alice kept jacking his cock and Alice kept whipping him.

Very soon, Teddy felt another orgasm coming on. Alice kept jacking him and Anita kept whipping him. His cock erupted again, only this time the amount of cum was much less. When that orgasm ended, Alice stopped jacking his cock, and Anita stopped whipping his ass.

Both women sat down, looking at Teddy, still bound and naked with his throbbing cock hanging down and receding. He just stood there, his wrists will bound and pulled towards the ceiling, looking down at his spent cock. Even those the whipping had been painful, and the second cum was a bit difficult, it was still an enjoyable climax.

Teddy turned to Alice and softly said, "Mistress, thank you."

Alice smiled, "Well, Teddy, it will cost you. After you rest for a few minutes, mu pussy needs sucking. At last count, you do an admirable job of pussy sucking."

Teddy replied, "Yes, Mistress."

Alice and her daughters sat there enjoying the view of a very naked, bound and whipped Teddy. Finally, Alice got up and untied Teddys wrists, only to remind them behind his back. She then slapped his freshly whipped ass and told him to get down n his knees and lick u p all of his cum from the wooden floor.

This chore was expected by Teddy, as his wife had made him do it many times. On his knees, his wrists bound behind his back, and with his mother-in-law standing behind him whipping his ass, encouraging him to do a good job of licking the floor clean.

Alice noticed there was a curious aspect Teddy's efforts. Even though it is humiliating to lick up your own cum from the floor, after having you ass seriously whipped while your cock was being jacked, Teddy's cock was getting hard again. Even with every thing that happened to Teddy this morning, his cock was getting hard, again.

Alice liked what she saw.

CHAPTER SIX

Anita and Jacque were shopping on this Wednesday. They had lunch at Nieman-Marcus and were getting home at about two in the afternoon.

The had left a very naked and tied up Teddy with their mother, Alice. When they got home the house seemed quiet. They thought perhaps their mother and Teddy were taking a nap, or some such peaceful activity. It was then they heard some activity in the living room. In fact, the heard someone moaning.

Anita and Jacque walked into the living room and found a surprise. There on the floor was Teddy, on his back. He was naked, as usual, with his wrists and arms tied behind his back. He had a penis gag in his mouth, which was locked behind his neck and head.