Kept in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The surprising thing, or maybe not so surprising, was their mother, Alice, naked. Teddy's cock was hard, as usual, and Alice was sitting straddle Teddys body, with his cock firmly lodged in her pussy. She was riding Teddy and his cock like a jockey at the Kentucky Derby. She had the quirt whip in her hand and as she bobbed up and down on Teddy's cock, she was whipping his thighs with the quirt.

As she was fucking Teddy, she was shouting, "Teddy, you had better not have a cum. You hear me, you better not cum!"

She kept riding Teddy's very rigid cock, and still whipping him with the quirt. Teddy was moaning, but he was not moving. Even to the casual observer, the thinking is that if Teddy was moving, humping Alice's pussy, he would cum. SO, as Alice worked out on his cock, Teddy was laying very still, hoping to forestall any notion of his having a climax.

As Anita and Jacque watched their mother fuck and whip Teddy, the saw their mother suddenly stiffen. She was still humping Teddy's cock, and she was experiencing a climax. Poor naked and bound Teddy was still laying on his back, breathing hard behind the penis gag, but to all outward appearances he had narrowly averted a climax, and subsequent cock whipping.

A naked Alice climbed off Teddy. His cock appeared and was rigidly hard, with no signs of a climax. Alice looked back down at Teddy, "Slave, you should be relived that you did not have a climax. If you had, your cock would be paying the price for your transgressions."

With that denunciation, Teddy closed his eyes and just lay there on the living room floor, his rigid cock throbbing as he lay there. He had enjoyed fucking Alice, or rather Alice fucking him. He dearly wished he could have been allowed to cum. He looked down at his cock, which was still rigid and laying on his belly. Even as he looked down at it, it was throbbing, moving with his heartbeat. He loved being a sex slave, but not being allowed t4o cum when you wanted to, was definitely the downside of sexual slavery.

Anita, smiling, looked at her naked mother and said, "Mom, what are you doing?"

Alice, with a smile on her face, replied, "Daughter, you left your slave in my custody. So, I decided I needed a good fucking, So I used your slave to get a good fucking. I also prevented him from having a climax. I figure by this time tomorrow he is going to be really horny, and an amazing fuck."

Both Anita and Jacque laughed. They were proud of their mother and the way she took to Teddy. They knew that three women plotting against Teddy was pretty rough on him, but he is a sex slave, so that is the way the world is. The Dom's control the slaves. They also knew that Teddy's hard cock was a sign the he didn't mind being sexually tortured.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Teddy's life was complicated. Alice, his mother in law had moved in with him and her two daughters, Anita and Jacque. He was just getting used to being dominated and tortured by the two sisters, and now there is Alice, his mother in law. She is a lot more dominating than her daughters. She has an enormous sex drive and loveD to torture his cock and balls.

As Teddy thought about this, and how his world had changed, he realized that he had not worn clothing in over six months. He is always naked, and for a great deal of the time, he is bound or cuffed, behind his back. He recognized that he is submissive and loves to be dominated by his wife and her sister. The mystery to him was how his cock is always hard, or nearly so. He has suspected that his wife is dosing him with Viagra, or some such concoction. He didn't complain because he liked it when his cock was hard.

Alice was living with her two daughters, and Teddy. Teddy was one busy slave. At Alice's insistence, he was gagged for most of his waking hours. The penis gag was removed so he could eat a meal, or drink some water, or even suck a pussy. Now he had three pussies to satisfy. There were days when by the time he went to bed, his tongue was tired.

It was a Saturday morning. Alice, her daughters and Teddy were at the breakfast table. Teddy was sitting in the special chair, with the rubber cock mounted on the seat. If fit vey neatly into his ass. On this morning, Alice had tied a thin rope around the top of his ball sack, pulling it tight. Then, as he sat down on the special chair, with a rubber dildo pushed up into his ass, Alice was behind the chair, pulling on the two ropes tied to his balls, making sure the ropes were on both sides of the dildo. As he sat down, she pulled the ropes back so when he finally sat down, he was sitting on his bound balls. She tied the ropes off to the back of the chair, making poor Teddy sit on an ass filling dildo and on his balls. After she had Teddy firmly tied to his chair, Alice released his wrists so he could each breakfast.

Teddy was in a mild panic. His filled ass was uncomfortable, and his balls were really uncomfortable. Anita and Jacque ignored him, as if there was nothing unusual about what has just happened to Teddy. Alice just smiled and sat down. Before she sat down, she kissed Teddy on the cheek as she fondled his cock, and said, "Good morning, slave."

Teddy, helpless and tormented, said, "Good morning to you, Mistress."

The breakfast was light, and the conversation was good. Anita suddenly got the attention of the others.

"Do you guys remember Marta, my best friend in high school?"

Everybody remembered Marta.

Anita continued, "Well, she is coming over this afternoon. I don't know if I told you, her husband is her sex slave. Like Teddy, he is kept naked and bound. She is bringing Richard. She thinks it would be good for the two slaves to meet each other, and, may even play with each other."

Everyone, but Teddy, liked the idea. Teddy was not sure he liked it, but he was smart enough to not say a word. He finished his breakfast and Alice made him get up off the dildo. She used the thin ropes to wrap around the top of his ball sack. Now his balls were tied and uncomfortable. He wondered what the three women in this house would cook up for him to do with Marta's slave.

It was one in the afternoon when Anita went to open the garage door. Shortly after, Marta drove in. Anita could see the outline of a man in the passenger seat. Anita and Jacque went around the car to greet Marta. There were giggles, kisses and hugs. Then Marta went to the passenger side of her car and opened the door. There, in the passenger seat was a naked man, gagged and with his wrists and elbows bound tightly behind his back. He was sporting a fine erection. The item that got Anita's attention was the leash attached to his balls.

As Marta's husband and sex slave got out of the car, Anita notice a chrome ring fitted tightly to the top of his ball sack. A light weight chain leash was attached. Marta jerked on the leash and all the women and one sex slave, chained by his balls, went into the house.

Anita just had to know the details on the chain leash on Marta's husband, Richard.

Marta explained, "I like a leash on his balls. I am convinced that if you control a man's balls, you control him. I have a guy who makes these little marvels. Before I leave here, I will measure Teddy's balls sack and have one made for you. You will love it. If you use leather or a rope to control his balls, it can come loose, or be taken off. With this device, he is yours as long as you want him. He will never escape the ball cuff."

The two sisters and their mother, Alice expressed a great interest in the ball cuff. The women sat down and were talking, while Teddy and Richards, naked, gagged and bound were just standing there, not really knowing what to do.

Alice stood up and said, "Ladies, we have two slaves just standing here. We have to do something with them. If you don't mind, I will take care of them."

Everyone agreed, and for the most part, they wanted to see what Alice was going to do. Alice, being a decisive woman, knew exactly what she wanted to do.

Both slaves, Teddy and Richard were wearing collars. She tied the collars together with a rope. Now the slaves were standing face to face, their noses touching. She then ran the rope up to the eye bolt in the celling. Now Teddy and Richard were nose to nose, gag to gag, and basically suspended from the ceiling.

Next, Alice pointed out that Teddy and Richard's cocks were touching each other. She tied a rope around Richard's ball sack, pulling the knot tight. Now the balls on both slaves were bound. Next, before doing more with their balls, she used another piece of rope on their rigid cocks. She made them move until their cock were pressed against each other's cock. She used a stand of rope to tie their cocks together, positioning their cocks like crossed swords. She then tied a rope around the two cocks, making it very tight. Their cocks throbbed in their bondage. It was interesting. One cock would throb, then the other would throb, and so on. It was like these two slaves were communicating with their cocks.

Finally, she pulled the rope attached to Teddy's balls between Richard's thighs, tying the rope to Richard's bound wrists. Then she did the same, by pulling Richards ball rope between Teddy's thighs and tightly tying it to Teddy's wrists. Now both slaves had their cocks tied to each other's cock, and their balls were tied to the other slave's wrists. That way, if either slave moved in the slightest, he would be pulling on the other slave's balls and cock.

Everyone in the room praised Alice's ingenuity. Now, as they talked, they could look at two bound slaves, bound together by their cocks and balls. It was fun to see how Teddy and Richard handled this conundrum.

After about a half hour and a glass of wine, Alice said they should be doing something with these slaves. All agreed and voted to let Alice set the scene.

Before Alice would release Teddy and Richard from their cock and ball bondage, she decided to whip their asses and the back of their thighs. It was fun for the women in the room to watch these naked bound sex slave dancing around, pulling on each other's cock and balls as they attempted to avoid Alice's whip.

Finally, the whipping was done, and two breathless slaves were untied from each other. The ropes were just dangling from their balls. It was obvious Alice had plans for those ball ropes.

The cock of both slaves were very rigid now. Alice had them lay down on the floor, facing each other, only reversed. This meant that each slave, Teddy and Richard were facing the cock of the other slave. Alice removed their gags, with specific instructions.

"Slaves, listen to me. Fail to follow my orders at you peril. You are facing the cock of each other. Now, you are to open your mouths and take the other's cock into your mouth."

Teddy turned his face away from Richard's cock. Alice reached down and grabbed Teddy balls and squeezed. Teddy let out a high pitched moan.

Alice said, in a loud voice, "Teddy, you know I am serious. Either you take Richard's cock into your mouth or I will jerk your balls off your body and force you to eat them."

With that Alice jerked on Teddy's balls. He flinched and as quickly as he possibly could, he opened his mouth and took Richard's cock. Richard responded in like fashion. Now both men had the cock of the other firmly in his mouth. Alice tied each ball rope around the neck of the other slave. Now their cocks were tied into the mouth of the other slave.

Alice looked down on her bound captives and said, "Now, you worms, you will suck the other's cock, and suck it to a cum. The one who can make the other cum in his mouth, first, wins. The one who can make the other slave cum wins. Once you make him cum, you will swallow all of his cum. You will suck that cock until it cums. Even if you win by making his cum, you will be made to cum by the other slave. After you both cum, we will torture the loser."

Alice looked won on the two bound men, with each other's cock in their mouths, and said, "While you two are sucking a cock, I will be standing here whipping both of your asses. So, if you don't want a long and painful whipping, you will do your best to make the other guy cum.

The games began. Both me were being soundly whipped as they sucked each other's cock. The action was fast and furious. Alice's whip did a lot to encourage them. Teddy made Richard cum first, so he won the contest. This is a rather odd victory. He made Richard cum, and yet he had to swallow all of Richard's cum.

As Teddy was swallowing all of Richard's cum, the whipping of his ass stopped, but since Richard had not made Teddy cum he was still being whipped. Let's face it, Teddy had not cum in three days, during those three days the three women in the household were constantly working on his cock and balls, keeping him aroused and wanting to cum.

Finally, both slaves had cum, and they just lay there on the floor with the spent cock of the other slave in their mouths. They were still bound, wrists and elbows. The rope from the balls of one man was still tied around the neck of the other, so removing the cock from their mouths did not seem to be an option.

Teddy had never sucked a cock. He was conflicted. Normally, he would not seek out to suck a cock, but being a sex slave, and under the rigid control of Alice, he knew he had no other choice. Curiously, he did not find the experience totally objectionable.

Both Teddy and Richard were released from their facial bondage, meaning the cock of each man slave was removed from the mouth of the other. Their wrists and elbows remained tightly bound, as usual. The women made them get up and sit on a couch. They were seated between two women. As soon as they were seated, the women started to stroke their cocks. In a matter of a few minutes both cocks were showing signs of recovering from the forced cock sucking.

The rest of the afternoon went along pleasantly enough. Both Richard and Teddy were forced to suck pussies. Richard received a cock whipping as it was felt that he was not sucking a pussy, Alice's, with enough gusto.

The afternoon was ending. Marta and Richard had to leave. They were invited to return, soon. However, there was a complication. Jacque and Anita both felt that Teddy should make a grand gesture, inviting Marta and Richard to return, a gesture that would make them feel welcome.

Anita sat Richard down on the couch. While Jacque stroked his now rigid cock, Anita went across the room and made Teddy stand. She grabbed his very erect cock and led him across the room to where Richard was sitting. She made her husband kneel in front of Richard.

"Teddy," Anita said, "I want you to make Richard feel welcome in our home. You are going to lean forward, taking Richard's cock into your mouth, and you will suck him to a cum. You will suck him, and swallow all his cum, then suck the cum from his cock. If you don't, I will whip your cock and balls so badly you will not be able to touch them for a week."

With an air of resignation Teddy bent to his task, sucking Richard's cock to a cum. Even though he appeared to be resigned to sucking Richards cock, Anita and the rest of the women looked at Teddy's cock and noticed that is was very erect and throbbing as he sucked Richard's cock.

At one point it seemed that Teddy was slowing his efforts. Anita whipped his ass, while Alice reached down between his thighs and grabbed his balls, squeezing them. Teddy began to suck Richard's cock with a great deal of alacrity. Richard did cum in Teddy's mouth, and Teddy, the faithful sex slave, swallowed all of Richard's issue. Teddy spent several minutes kneeling between Richard's thighs, sucking the cum from Richards Cock.

It was a beautiful afternoon.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Anita, and Jacque, both wanted to go to a class reunion at their college in Cincinnati. What do you do with a bound sex slave? You cannot lock him in a cage for a week. Never fear, Alice to the rescue.

Over breakfast she told Anita and Jacque that they should go to the reunion. She, Alice, would take care their house sex slave, namely Teddy, Anita's husband. Teddy knew he was in for a rough time, but realized he had no other options.

Anita and Jacque were off, flying to Cincinnati to their college reunion. Teddy was lying of the living room floor, bound and gagged, his balls tied in a very uncomfortable fashion. Not only were his balls tied, he was bound, wrist and elbows. His ankles and thighs were tightly bound. His legs were bent at the knees with his bound ankles now being tied in a "hog tie". One has to admire Alice for her ingenuity. Normally, in a hog tie, the ankles are tied to the wrists, making the victim or slave very helpless. Alice had a better idea. Teddy's ankles were tied to his balls! Alice had tied a rope to Teddys balls, and when she folded his legs, she pulled that rope tightly from his balls to his ankles, and now he lay on the living room floor, tightly tied up, with his ankles tied in a hog tie, to his balls. Not only was he helpless, his balls were giving him a great deal of concern.

Anita leaned down to Teddy and kissed his gagged mouth. He was laying face down on the floor. His balls were clearly visible as they had been pulled out from between his thighs to be tied to his ankles.

"Honey," she said, "Jacque and I are going to the airport. Mother is staying here to take care of you. Please be nice, after all she is my mother."

With that, Anita slapped Teddy's ass, four times, then slapped his bound stretched balls four times, then was up and off to the airport. Teddy felt almost desperate. He knew this week with Alice was going to be a rough one, as evidenced by his current situation, hog tied with his balls tied to his ankles, Alice's version of a hog tie.

Alice came into the room and knelt beside Teddy. She was fondling his bound balls as she said, "I am going to take a shower. You enjoy yourself and I will be back in about an hour. I have to make the beds after I shower. You just relax and enjoy the morning. Don't get in trouble while I am gone, or I will have to whip your cock."

Alice slapped Teddy's bound balls, then got up and went to the shower. Teddy just lay there. What else could he do. His wrists and elbows were tied, and his balls was anchored to his ankles. He was gagged, and his cock was so hard it was aching to cum, and throbbing under his stomach. He had recognized that he was a submissive a long time ago. Now, he knew he was a sex slave. Even as he lay there so tightly bound he could not move, with a large penis gag in his mouth, his bound balls aching, his cock was throbbing. He was aroused. He realized that he was born to be a sex slave. There was nothing he could do about it, but, he didn't want to do anything about it. This was his life.

About an hour later Alice came back into the living room. As teddy expected, Alice was naked and wearing a pair of high heel shoes. Teddy had to admit, for her age, late 40's, she had a great body and legs. There were times when he wished he was not bound and had a chance to fuck her, like in a missionary position. As he lay there, bound and with balls aching, he realized that he was a sex slave and fucking Alice was not in the cards.

Alice fondled his bound balls, then left the room again. About twenty minutes later she returned. This time she had changed clothes, in the case, put some clothes on. She was now wearing a pair of shorts, a pair of Nike's, and a "T" shirt. Without a word she knelt down and untied Teddys balls, his ankles and knees. She left his gag in place as well as leaving his wrists and elbows tied. She did add one item to his attire, a six foot rope tied tightly to his balls.

Alice grasped the ball rope and jerked on it, saying "Come on Teddy, we have some work to do."

She pulled on the ball rope, which means Teddy was following her. Out the back door and into the back yard. Anita bought this house out in the country, surrounded by wooded acres of land. It was a very private setting.