Kerry has a Blast with Her Past!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her urge to go sightseeing exhausted, Kerry checked into her hotel and had a nap. Waking up later than she had planned, less than an hour before the start time of the reunion, she did her makeup and got dressed, still a little ambivalent about the entire thing. "I've come this far, I might as well put in an appearance and see if there's anyone there worth chatting with," she thought, and headed to her high school one last time.

Arriving 20 minutes or so after the start time of 7:00 PM, Kerry felt a chill as she walked through the lobby toward the sign-in table. "So many memories, and so few good ones!" she thought, briefly considering bailing out before even really coming in! She settled down and stepped up to the table, noticing at the last minute the classmate greeting new arrivals was Paige!

Kerry looked down at the clip on ID badges neatly lined up on the table, each with a name and senior yearbook portrait. None too excited to see the reminder of how she'd looked and how she'd felt when she last had been here, she reached for her ID, but hesitated a moment.

"Steffi? Don't tell me you don't recognize your own yearbook photo," Paige joked, "it's not like you've changed all that much!"

"Um, no, I mean, yeah," Kerry said, "but it's been a long time since I've looked through the yearbook, so it kind of surprised me!" She hadn't noticed Steffi's ID, just a few inches from hers, but Paige apparently had, and seemed to believe Kerry was her friend!

After a few awkward seconds Kerry decided the simplest thing to do was to not correct Paige, so she picked up the badge meant for Steffi, and headed off to the gym, which had been dressed up with some crepe paper and was furnished with tables around the perimeter, a hors d'oeuvres station and a self-service beer and wine bar. A current student was working as a DJ, sticking to music from 10-12 years ago.

Looking around the gym, Kerry couldn't see anyone she could recognize as one of her friends, but was keenly aware of several women looking at her as if they knew her. She headed for the bar, thinking a glass of wine might settle her nerves. "I guess I can cross undercover cop or spy off the list of jobs to try," she thought.

Drawn into some small talk by Jessica, she finally was able to excuse herself to make it to the bar, coming away with a much needed glass of Merlot. Turning away from the bar, she was almost immediately pulled aside by Abby and dragged over to chat with a cluster of Steffi's friends. "So, what have you been up to lately? We all kind of drifted apart after you left town, I hate that," one of the group pouted.

Still feeling like a fraud despite not having a single one of the people supposedly closest to Steffi show any doubt about who they were talking with, Kerry began to enjoy her little secret and made up a little game for herself; she realized she hadn't actually claimed to be Steffi, just hadn't bothered to set straight anyone who thought she was!

Kerry amused herself by trying to avoid telling any flat-out lies, while not strictly speaking being honest. She was thankful for the ID badges everyone was wearing, allowing her to answer, "well, Melinda, for a few years I had an administrative position at an engineering firm, but the pandemic ended that."

"That sounds rough," Abby sympathized.

"Yeah, it was," Kerry continued, "what was worse was my marriage falling apart around the same time. I actually caught my husband trying to cheat on me!"

"No way!"

I swear to God, the jerk was trying to get some stripper to blow him when I confronted him!"

"How awful for you!"

Yeah, but that was the low point; since then my career's really been taking off!"

"Good for you," Abby said, taking Kerry's story as a jumping off point to ask Kerry about something Steffi's whole gang had been wondering about for 10 years. "Your story about your ex reminded me of that rumor about you and Jason on prom night," Abby said.

"Which rumor?" Kerry asked, knowing exactly what the rumor was; by the Tuesday after the prom it would've been hard to find anyone in the school who hadn't heard some version of it.

"Come on," Abby prodded, "Did you or did you not give Jason a blow job in the McDonald's parking lot right after the prom?"

Kerry couldn't help blushing, but thought even Steffi would probably react that way to such a crude question. After a pause to gather her thoughts, she answered Abby, "I can honestly say I did nothing even close to what you're asking. I doubt I'd forget it if I had!"

Not willing to give up her prying, Abby continued, "Maybe Jason's memory is better. He's right over by the bar, lets ask him." She started to walk towards him, with her little cluster o f gossipers right behind. Kerry knew she was on thin ice continuing in this conversation, having no knowledge of the facts of whatever Steffi and Jason had done that night, but was too curious to bail out now. She hoped she could keep bluffing her way along as Steffi.

"Umm, Abby, are you sure you want to ask Jason about this right now," Melinda asked, "I'm pretty sure that woman next to him is his wife!"

Abby wasn't about to be denied, replying, "Well, why not? She can't hold what he did when he was 18 against him!"

Jason greeted the group and was in the process of introducing them to his wife, Linda, when Abby interrupted him with her question about him, Steffi, and salacious behavior outside a fast food joint.

Looking distinctly uncomfortable, Jason denied that Steffi had gone down on him, then for no apparent reason went out of his way to shame her, saying, "you must be confusing me with, I don't know, nearly every other male member of our class!" Linda didn't say anything but was clearly not happy!

Kerry drifted away from the group stunned at how casually Abby, supposedly Steffi' best friend, and Jason, her boyfriend of nearly 4 years had more or less called her a slut in a very public setting! "What a band of assholes," Kerry thought, "and almost as cruel to each other as to us lower castes within the high school society!"

In need of some time away from these awful classmates, Kerry followed the example of several classmates going on unofficial tour of the school. She took a glass of wine with her as she roamed the halls. Away from her toxic classmates, she actually remembered some of her high school career's good times; she lingered at the classroom of an English teacher who'd convinced her to pursue a college degree.

Finding herself near her senior year locker, she managed to remember her combination, which amazingly still worked. Peeking at the contents of some unknown girl's locker, she hoped the teenager who used this locker was having a better experience than she'd had. She left her empty wine glass in the locker for the girl whose locker it was to puzzle over!

Kerry had been too lost in thought to notice a man hovering around 10 feet away, so she was startled when she noticed him after closing her old locker. She was shocked when he asked, "Kerry, it's me, Martin! what are you up to? I mean, you look amazing, but why are you pretending to be that bitch Steffi?"

Kerry stepped closer and finally recognized one of the few male friends she'd had in school. Like her, his looks had improved with age. She explained how her being mistaken for Steffi had happened, and told him what it had been like to be accepted as a part of Steffi's gang. "Please don't tell anybody," she pleaded.

"Your secret's safe with me," Martin assured her, "when we were in school I hadn't officially come out, but everybody could tell I was gay, and I got plenty of teasing and outright abuse. You were one of a handful of classmates who never made a big deal about it and just treated me like a friend! That said, I am curious about where you're taking this deception of yours?"

"I don't honestly know, but I have to admit I do feel an urge to somehow mess with the image of some members of that gang. Not very nice of me, I know," she chuckled.

"Hell girl, anything you can do to take them down a peg or two short of actual violence is fine by me. Let me know if you need any help," he laughed. "And, look," he said, pointing down the hall at Jason and a couple of his buddies, heading toward them, "speak of the devil, here comes some of your targets! Do you need me to stick around?"

No, I'm sure I'll be okay," Kerry answered, "but if you're going past them, could you tell Jason I'd like to have a chat with him without his friends?"

"No problem," Martin replied and headed for the trio of former jocks. Kerry watched with amusement as Jason's pals appeared to object, but reconsidered their position when Martin, now a few inches taller than he'd been in high school and even wearing a suit clearly in great shape, reiterated Kerry's request somewhat more forcefully.

Jason told his mini-entourage he'd meet them back in the gym and greeted Kerry like they were best buddies. She gave him a stiff, "Hello" then hissed, "what was all that about me giving lots of guys blow jobs? Are you still pissed about our damned prom night?"

"Stef, that was just a joke, what happened to your sense of humor? You and I both know what went on after the prom that night, but I wasn't about to confirm the rumor within earshot of my wife! Especially since the rumor wasn't even true! I never did understand why you made such a big deal about it, practically all your friends had been doing that since 10th grade!"

"I guess I can't blame you for not taking the blame all these years later for something that never happened," Kerry replied, still weirdly angry about the slut shaming on behalf of Steffi. Her memory of dozens of casually cruel comments Steffi had directed her way didn't let her sympathy for Steffi linger long!

"It wasn't so bad back then, that rumor impressed my buddies; they all wanted to know how you were!"

"And you made up a story about me sucking your dick?"

"Sure, why not, Jason grinned. It was easy, especially since I was the source of the original rumor!"

"You're thinking about it right now, aren't you?" Kerry asked, her face flushed.

"Well, thinking back on fun we had at school is what reunions are all about, right?" he grinned.

Kerry asked, "Wouldn't you rather make a new memory to think about for the next 10 years?" She grabbed his cock through his thin dress slacks, whispering, "you ARE thinking about it, you naughty boy!"

"God, yes Stef, but not here in the hall!"

"How about Ms. Hanover's Algebra classroom?" she asked, but had pulled him by his tie deep into the classroom before he could reply!

As she unfastened his belt, unbuttoned the waistband and unzipped his slacks, Kerry paused for a moment, her thoughts a jumble. She'd gone down on her ex husband, a handful of boyfriends before she was married, and a dozen or so customers at the club, but she could honestly say she'd never had a cock in her mouth without at least liking the man attached to it. This situation was different, but she was convinced what she was doing was for a good cause!

Kerry knelt in front of Jason and slid his boxers down past his knees. She smiled up at him and rolled her tongue around the purplish-red head, eliciting a moan from her helpless classmate. "You look a little wobbly, lets get you sitting before we go any further," she suggested. About ready to agree to any suggestion he heard his ex-girlfriend make, he was only too happy to sit his bare ass on Ms. Hanover's chair.

Kerry picked up where she'd left off, taking the throbbing head into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. She massaged his balls and began alternating focusing on his head with some vigorous bobbing up and down his shaft! His moaning told her she was on the right track.

Beginning to feel himself approaching a point of no return, Jason surprised Kerry by asking where she wanted him to cum. Never missing a beat, she pointed to her mouth. The fact that his Steffi was letting him blow his load in her mouth sent him over the edge; Kerry felt four spurts landing in her mouth as Jason tilted his head back, eyes closed, repeating several times, "Fuck that was good!"

Kerry didn't answer; she still had work to do. She spit a large blob of Jason's spunk into her right hand and wiped it off on the slacks resting around his ankles. Still blissed out with his eyes closed, he didn't notice her smearing the milky fluid on the charcoal colored fabric.

He did notice her pulling his slacks and boxers down past his shoes and completely off, but in his distracted state didn't even recognize the need to act soon enough to stop her, mumbling, "Stef, what's this for, I already came?"

Dribbling what was left of his load into her hands, Kerry smeared it all over the front of his shirt and tie as she stood up! "NOW you have a great story for your buds,"she said, "but if I were you I'd concentrate on how you're going to explain this to your wife!" She hustled out of the room before he could stop her, carrying Jason's boxers in one hand and his slacks in the other. Justifiably afraid to go out in the hall while naked from his thighs down to his socks, he didn't dare pursue her!

Kerry couldn't believe what she'd just done, but the only regret she had was that her spur of the moment inspiration for embarrassing Jason had given him pleasure before she stranded him half naked! She had been acting on impulse, with no plan at all, so she ducked into the nearest girl's bathroom to think about her next steps.

She realized Jason's phone was in a pocket of the pants; she set the pants down on a sink and touched the phone's screen, chuckling, "who doesn't have their phone's lock screen set with a password?" She smiled as she saw his wife's name in the text app and tapped out a text to her; "Come to girls bathroom by the library!" She set Jason's phone down on his pants, right on top of one of the cum stains. She scrawled, "Room 124" on the mirror with her lipstick before leaving the bathroom.

Kerry had barely left the bathroom before two other girls from her class headed in. On her way back to the gym she crossed paths with Linda and Paige, on their way to the bathroom. Linda had heard enough about Steffi to dislike her, but avoided eye contact. Steffi wasn't nearly as important to her as her suspicion that her husband was hoping for some daring sex in a girl's room stall, which didn't appeal to her at all. She guessed that having Paige with her would be more than enough discouragement, and looked forward to hearing what kind of excuse he could make up.

"What the fuck," Linda yelled when she saw her husband's pants draped over a sink with his phone resting on top of some sticky goo, "Is that semen?"

"I don't know, and I'm not about to test it," Paige answered. She pointed at the mirror and said, "I'm guessing the answer is at Room 124!"

Linda rolled up the out of place pants; she and Paige were about to leave the room when Rita, another classmate, came out of a stall. Paige asked, "did you see who did this?"

"No, you're the only other people I've seen in here," Rita replied, "but I did pass Steffi in the hall, not too far away."

"That bitch!" Linda growled, "tell me how to get to Room 124!"

"I'll take you there," Paige answered. Less than a minute later Jason turned to face the squeaky door to Room 124 being opened, expecting to see Steffi returning with his pants and boxers, wrapping up her little prank. He was shocked to see Paige enter the room first, and even more shocked, to see his extremely angry wife following closely behind!

It wasn't the best time for him to have yet another erection, but something about having both women staring at his exposure made his cock follow its own instinct! Seeing the head of her classmate's cock poking through the space between the front panels of his shirt, Paige knew she should look away, but stared long enough to be sure that she really was seeing what she thought she was! Her curiosity satisfied, she excused herself, leaving Jason and Linda to sort the situation out.

As soon as she made it back to the gym Kerry got another glass of wine, mostly to get rid of the taste in her mouth. She sipped less than half of the glass before abandoning it at a random table. She saw Linda out in the hall, heading for the lobby, "probably on her way out," Kerry guessed. Jason was right behind her, staring at the floor.

Kerry had thought her stunt with Jason would place both him and Steffi into a lurid new scandal for Jackburg's gossips, especially those in her class, to enjoy. With Linda and Jason slipping out as quietly as possible, Paige was the only other person still at the reunion who might know what happened in Room 124.

Kerry kept track of Paige as they both circulated, but she saw no sign that she was telling anyone about her friends having a quickie in Room 124; there were no sudden looks or anybody pointing her way, nobody appearing shocked by anything Paige was telling them.

When she was talking with a couple of Steffi's friends Kerry lost track of Paige, who startled her by tapping her on the shoulder from behind as the other girls were leaving. "I know what you did with Jason," Paige hissed, "The only reason I'm not telling everyone in this room what a whore you've become is that I don't want to humiliate him."

"You expect me to believe you're going to hold back on spreading a nice juicy story like this," Kerry asked, trying to conceal her disappointment, "That's not like you!"

"Oh, I'm tempted," Paige replied, "but in the end it doesn't matter; I'm sure Jason won't be able to keep it from his friends. I'm sure his version will omit the state you left him in, but include how slutty you were!"

"Whatever," Kerry grumbled, then walked away, trying to look calm. In reality she was crestfallen; she had no way to predict what Jason might or might not tell anyone. Paige might be right about Jason telling people a version of their encounter, but it was entirely possible fear of any bragging he did making its way to Linda might make him join Paige in burying the secret.

Since her motive had been to mess up Jason's, and particular Steffi's reputations, Kerry now was faced with the possibility that everything she'd done had been for nothing! A situation like that night, where whatever she did would be attributed to Steffi, would surely never happen again!

Kerry spotted her friend Martin and walked over to him. She asked, "did you mean it when you offered to help me stick it to Steffi?"

"Sure," Martin answered, "what are you planning, or should I not ask?"

"I'm not entirely sure myself, but no violence, I promise!"

"Okay, I'm in. What do you need me to do?"

"Just hold on to this for a few minutes," she replied as she handed him a tiny clutch purse, "and if I don't come back for it, meet me at my car; it's a Mustang, orange, with North Carolina plates."

After handing her purse to Martin, Kerry hesitated only long enough to see him nod and slip it into a pocket, then headed to a mostly unoccupied table. Never breaking stride, she stepped up on the table, using a chair as a step. Some people noticed her odd behavior, but most of the room's occupants who'd missed it tuned in when she shouted, "Sorry to interrupt y'all, but apparently a new rumor about me and a former boyfriend of mine is going around. The new rumor, not to be confused with that OLD rumor from 10 years ago makes me out to be quite a slut. Nothing I can do about it, so I figure that if I came all this way only to be gossiped about, I can at least make my visit memorable!"

Kerry's impromptu speech atop the table was more than dramatic enough to make the evening memorable, but when the 110 or so people watching saw her unbutton and unzip her skirt, they began to realize she had more than a speech in mind! Her skirt was tight enough that Kerry needed to ease it down a few inches by hand before she recognized it was loose enough to drop freely to her feet once she let it go. She released it, drawing loud gasps from many of her classmates as they watched her step out of the pile of houndstooth fabric.