Kerry has a Blast with Her Past!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This method of sullying Steffi's reputation had occurred to Kerry literally seconds before she began implementing it, so she paused briefly to think about what to do next. Her three years of stripping experience kicked in like some sort of muscle memory; she moved on to the unbuttoning of her blouse's buttons, slowly working her way down from the top. She made a point of opening and closing the front of the blouse each time she'd unfastened another button, giving her classmates and assorted spouses more generous peeks of her lacy white bra with the release of each button. She left one button near the hem in place, ignoring a few shouts from the crowd calling for her to take it off!

Kerry thought about stopping her act right there, with her version of Steffi already having done something way beyond normal, without having really exposed very much of herself. She was horrified to think that Steffi might actually end up being praised for doing something bold, but still just a sort of PG-13 level bold. She ended her pause by unhooking her bra and working its shoulder straps down her blouse's sleeves, pulling it out of her left sleeve and waving it around a little before dropping it next to her skirt. With her bra gone the gap between the two facing sides of her blouse now showed a generous amount of Kerry's boobs, including some flashes of her nipples as she moved!

Swaying gracefully on her tiny stage, Kerry was now down to her blouse, panties, stockings and heels. She considered which piece of clothing to be rid of next, thinking, "my blouse probably covers everything the panties do, and if it doesn't, whatever!" She reached up under each side of the blouse and alternating sides began sliding the lacy white garment down a bit at a time, drawing some oohs and aahs from her audience as they saw it slide down her legs, knowing she now had nothing at all on under her blouse!

Kerry considered how to strip out of her stockings, but decided placing a chair on the table to do it the way she'd really like to might be hazardous on the relatively small table. "Besides," she thought, smiling, "I think Steffi will look hotter with them still on, and definitely look sluttier that way before I'm done!"

Many of her male classmates who were attending with their wives managed to behave themselves, even if they had trouble taking their eyes off the the completely unexpected show they were being treated to. Kerry heard a guy she only vaguely remembered say to his wife, "No, sweetheart, I swear Steffi never did anything as wild as this when we were in school!"

The male members of the class who were going solo were predictably less restrained as they watched the hottest cheerleader in their class, sexier than ever and practically nude, shouting encouragement like, "Steffi, you rock! Take it off!"

Kerry held a hand up next to her ear as if she couldn't hear her cheering section. The cheering, clapping, and whistling all got louder, but really wasn't needed; Kerry wasn't about to let Steffi off the hook now!

She unfastened the one button left holding the front of her blouse somewhat closed! With nothing but inertia keeping her blouse from leaving her behind, she pushed her blouse well off her left shoulder and let the left sleeve slide down, then off of her arm. The nearly discarded blouse fell away from her left side. Her stunned classmates now saw the entire left side of her body from her head to her toes, including depending on their angle, the entirety of her left breast or her pussy! Pausing a moment to see how her fans were reacting, she repeated the process on her right sleeve, pulling it completely off with her left hand. She felt like her whole body was on fire when she let the blouse drop on the table to join everything she'd been wearing when she walked in the door, other than her stockings and heels!

Steffi's finale was warmly received, with more applause and catcalls. Kerry took a bow and stood still, waving to her classmates. Noticing several dozen phones being held up and pointed at her a bit too late for it to make any difference, Kerry had a moment of panic, but then realized that the people documenting this bit of outrageous behavior all believed it was Steffi they'd just seen strip! Recognizing a chance to reinforce their belief, she motioned for the crowd to quiet down, then shouted, "Thank you for all the applause! I see a lot of you are recording this; guess I didn't think it through very well, oopsie! All I ask is that if you can't resist posting this anywhere, at least spell my name right! Either S-T-E-F-F-I or S-T-E-P-H-A-N-I-E!

Kerry stepped down from the table and turned to gather her clothes, but souvenir hunters had made off with every piece of clothing she'd dropped on the table! She had no idea which of her classmates surrounding her had helped themselves to her clothes, so she pushed through the crowd that had gathered near her improvised stage. It took her several minutes to get clear of them, as she obliged the couple dozen guys who asked if they could get a selfie with her!

Since she didn't see Martin anywhere, she walked out to her car; he was waiting for her, as promised. "Quite the series of wardrobe malfunctions you had up there," he said, grinning as he handed over her purse. "Would you like to borrow my jacket?"

Kerry was about to turn down Martin's offer, smiling as she imagined how surprised the front desk clerk and who knows who else at her hotel would be if she did, but decided strolling through the lobby wearing only stockings and high heels might not be such a good idea.

"Yes, thanks," she replied as he held his suit jacket out for her to slip into, "I'm lucky to have such a good friend!" Looking at her reflection in the window of the driver's side door, her heart skipped a beat as she saw an amazing amount of her cleavage and way, way more of her legs than her stockings could possibly cover, as well as a teeny bit of her ass, she added, "and especially lucky to have such a tall one!"

She kissed him on the cheek, then climbed into her car, saying, "Walking around naked is really more of a Steffi thing, and my hotel room is reserved in the name of some girl named Kerry!"