Kerry wants Her Cherry Popped

Story Info
Kerry meets Andy, the model they chose to take her cherry.
13.4k words
4
11.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, I would like to say, as a reader I always find it interesting how contributors come up with their stories -- Then I wrote my first story and as I started writing it, I already had my next story in the works, the one you are now reading, in mind plus others that could be spun off, plus again, as I started to complete this story, my next story is already in draft form. Anyway, hopefully you will continue to enjoy my writing style and stories.

After my first story, Part 1, was posted, and reading an anonymous comment being too short, in my Andy Decides to Become a Model story, I decided to make this one into a longer story, I trust this story meets the criteria for a longer story. Note: I am planning a few shorter stories.

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person, location or situation in particular. All characters engaged in any sexual activity are at least eighteen. This submission is intended to be the reason why Kathy posted a Model wanted ad. I hope you have fun reading it, suggest you read Andy Decides to Become a Model first, however since portions are from my first story but from Kerry's perspective, you should be able to read this story by itself, but it may ruin, some surprises -- cliff hangers for you if you decide to read my 1st story.

In this story, I answer questions and clarify some items that were in the previous story. Continued constructive comments are very much appreciated. I very much appreciated the positive comments on my previous story and also thank those that have me as a favorite. Note slow start to this story and contains some incest thoughts.

The main characters for this story;

Kathy Vanderman -- currently at 40-years-old she was married at the age of 22 to her wonderful college steady, Charlie, Pregnant with Twins, widowed now, too busy earning money, he didn't take good care of himself, her husband past at 35 years old from cancer, that he was diagnosed with, at an early age of 34 years old. Charlie was involved in Finance and made some great money working for a major investment company in NYC.

Kathy, using the money from her husband's insurance policy, taken after he landed at this investment company and was making some real money, based on her having twins, getting over $25M, she used it to raise and take care of the twins, buying a large house in Scarsdale, for them to move into and also allow her to begin her career, in the beginning taking special projects from Clients to grow her business then becoming a famous Artist, Photographer & Videographer.

She modeled early on during college and sometimes as the twins got older, 36C-26-36, 5ft 9 inches with Strawberry Blonde shoulder length hair. Based on her client's nude requests and pictures in her studio, Kerry since the twins turned 18, has been lax on nudity around the house. The twins have seen each other nude including their mom. They have watched Kerry video, photograph or paint nude clients, but nothing sexual.

Kerry Vanderman -- Kathy's 18-year-old daughter, graduating High School shortly and going off to Cazenovia college in Upstate NY to follow in her mother's artsy footsteps. Kerry has long red hair is 5 ft 7 inches, 32 B-24-32, similar models body her mom had but with a more sculptured ass.

Marcus Vanderman -- Kathy's 18-year-old son & Kerry's twin brother. He is also graduating the same High School, but not sure what he wants to do in life. Maybe become a massage therapist or work for his mom in her studio, while he decides on a future career. Marcus is 5 ft 10.5 inches, slender like his sister, but all muscle -- lean, an ass that appears to also be sculptured, like his sisters but more manly, he has blonde hair like his dad had, which he keeps short.

Maryann Frederick -- Marcus's, girlfriend that is also 18 years old and going to the same high school as the twins, she is friends with Kerry as well. Maryann has been dating Marcus for 2-years. 4 ft 7 inches and she is really cute, with hardly any boobs, keeping her hair with a bob style short brunette cut. Maryann plans to stay around the area and live home as she will be commuting to nearby Pace University when college starts in the fall. Maryann's family lives in a nice house also in Scarsdale, her dad has done very well in Westchester County Real Estate developments.

Andy Hoffman is 45 years old and divorced for 5 years. Andy is 6 foot, weighs about 195 lbs. and works out daily, he owns his own IT consulting business, that is doing quite well, so he gets to work from home unless he has to go on the road to a client's for work that requires his on-site attention.

Kathy sees Kerry getting ready for school, wearing her skin tight leggings, notices her camel toe, she is guessing no underwear underneath either or bra, as her breasts her slightly exposed, depending on how she moves, her 32B's in the short top, with a baseball cap, allowing her red hair to flow out the hole in the back of the cap, Kathy just shakes her head, my kids -- the freedom, I have allowed them, thinking how is she allowed to wear outfits like this in High School and stops her.

Kerry are you planning to spray tan at the GLOTAN shop following your after school 18 and over society club, Kerry gives her a yes, mom, I wanted to get a spray tan later this afternoon. Can you pick up from Sal the owner, some boxes of the men's and ladies disposable paper underwear my models use, prior to them getting nude when they model. He told me my order was ready. Typical teenager, yes mom if I must. Thanks, dear. I will have dinner waiting when you get back.

Marcus comes running down, still not dressed for school, Kathy first & then Kerry stops, both gazing at, even though they have both seen him nude before, his 7-inch pencil cock with some blonde hairs covering his groin, Marcus, you're not ready for school yet -- get dressed Kathy yells out. Mom, I am late today, no phys ed class, I am a senior you know. Ok, but get a move on anyway, I have an older female client coming in and I don't need either of you around.

Marcus gets a quick breakfast of cereal and runs back up to get ready for school, meanwhile Kerry drives off in her Ford to school. Kathy goes into her converted studio, having taken down previously two walls as part of the house's renovation project, one going into the library of the house and the other what was once the dining room to expand her studio. Marcus takes off to school, could have had any car but he wanted a beat-up jeep. Kathy runs upstairs to change for her client's upcoming session into her red thong then a pair of yoga pants & tank top without a bra.

The front door rings promptly at 10:30 am and Mrs. Arnold, about 55 years old, the female client enters the large estate style house, stating I am here for my photo session. Kathy introduces herself and brings her into her studio. Kathy reviews with Mrs. Arnold her requests for their session, I want to be dressed in an outfit that I brought with me, boudoir type, then I will try to strip nude. This is a gift for my loving husband, Harold, my 35th wedding anniversary gift to him. Kathy offering water, coffee or tea to Mrs. Arnold, cup of coffee black please, would be great.

Kathy shows Mrs. Arnold to the screened in area and lets her know she can change into her boudoir outfit then runs off to make and get her the cup of coffee.

Looking around the studio first before heading into the changing room, Mrs. Arnold notices various photos and paintings, some of an 18 or 19 year old teen boy with beautiful blonde hair, in just a speedo type bathing suit with an eye mask, nothing sexual just beautiful and another beautiful photo series of an 18 or 19 -year old teen girl turned sideways, in a skimpy purple thong bikini bottom and no top exposing her roughly 32 B breasts, nice nipples with long flowing red hair -- model like features with the same type of eye mask on as the teen boy.

Another was a painting of the same girl -- same mask, totally nude but what enhanced the picture, Mrs. Arnold thought, was her beautiful ass and 5 ft 7-inch frame. Another painting of a man of 34 with his butt turned sideways and no clothes. As Kathy walks back in with the coffee, she notices Mrs. Arnold admiring the pictures on the wall and Kathy stops to let Mrs. Arnold admire her family pictures & paintings for a few minutes, then sees Mrs. Arnold heading into the changing area.

Mrs. Arnold, hears Kathy coming back into the studio and while changing yells out, mentioning the beautiful artwork and photos, on the wall. Kathy mentions that the two teens are her twin kids and the man is her late husband, just prior to his cancer diagnoses. Mrs. Arnold says I am very sorry for your loss dear. Your twins are very beautiful and the masks highlight their beautiful bodies plus adds mystery to the pictures. Kathy thanks her and says if we get a beautiful nude or two of you, I would like to add it to my collection.

Mrs. Arnold, an old lady like me and Kathy says that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and b; it would help me let other's see that anyone at any age can model. Mrs. Arnold tells her OK, but she has to approve it, Kathy agreed.

Mrs. Arnold then comes out in a red One-Piece Deep V Teddy Sexy Lace Bodysuit that shows off her massive 38D breasts, that sag some but Kathy thinks for 55 years old she is sexy and brave. Mrs. Arnold sits down to drink her coffee and Kathy starts snapping some quick pictures of her bringing the coffee to her lips, making sure to get her lips touching the cup. Kathy has Mrs. Arnold put down the coffee cup and stand up for some more pictures. Kathy has enough pictures in this outfit and asks Mrs. Arnold what is next.

I didn't bring anything else, so Kathy suggests she go back behind the screened in area and change for the nude scene. Kathy let's her know that if she is more comfortable, that she can come out wearing the Plastic wrapped, Ladies High Cut Disposable Black Briefs, with matching Bra then covering up using the clean robe hanging on the hook. Mrs. Arnold strips off the red outfit, puts on the old lady style paper briefs, having fun trying to cover her 38D's with the paper bra, some of it starts to rip as she tries harder to put it on then forgets it, then places on the robe.

Mrs. Arnold comes back out with the robe on and Kathy has her relax, then asking her to remove the robe noticing that she didn't use the bra covering. Kathy starts snapping more photos of Mrs. Arnold, topless focusing more carefully at her large Brown Areoles with shorter nipples. Some more close ups of her breasts then she moves to her face, noticing that the paper briefs are in the way, Kathy suggests Mrs. Arnold slowly remove the briefs.

Kathy snaps more pictures, as the paper briefs are rolled down her leg to expose a gray hairy bush & large labia area, with a hidden clit. Kathy starts snapping more pictures of her standing there, now focusing in on her pussy, then has Mrs. Arnold sit down to explain to her the final phase of today's session.

If you are ready, Kathy has Mrs. Arnold move over to another screened in area, where there are lights and a large California bed set up and has her step onto it. Kathy explains for this portion, I want you on top of the bed, laying down, then do what feels naturally for this part. This is your session. Mrs. Arnold, as she is starting to feel horny and sexy again, Mrs. Arnold starts in various poses, scissoring her legs, spreading her legs, even taking one of the vibrators off the table with some lube and shoving into her pussy.

Kathy is amazed at how turned on & wild this client has become but she has seen worse with couples fucking during the session. Kathy starts to get a little wet herself, thinking of sliding her hand down her yoga pants and under the thong, but remaining the professional that she is, doesn't act on it.

As Mrs. Arnold lets out a small moan, she stops what she is doing apologizes to Kathy , Kathy explaining to her that it made for some great pictures and further explaining that without her knowledge, for potentially allowing her to post a picture or two of her session, she started the video camera, so not only will Harold enjoy the photos but if you want, will also get to watch the video of you on the bed. Mrs. Arnold thanks her, tells her to use whatever photos for her wall she wants and heads off to the changing area to get dressed.

Kathy yelling out to her, as she is heading into the changing area, would you like a shower, before you get dressed? Mrs. Arnold yells out are you kidding honey, Harold is going to get one of the best fucks, without needing his blue pill, he has had in a long time especially smelling my pussy juices that are from me cumming during our session.

Kathy says hope the both of you enjoy, then explaining to her that the pictures & video will be ready for her to pick up or can be sent to her in about a week and Mrs. Arnold tells her the timing is perfect for her upcoming wedding anniversary. Mrs. Arnold leaves and Kathy goes back into the studio, cleans up the changing area, and not knowing what came over her, thinking I need a good fuck myself, starts smelling from the sheets, with Mrs. Arnold's pussy juice on them, as she takes them off for washing.

After her studio is all set and tidy, Kathy runs upstairs to her master suite, deciding to take a quick shower with her favorite friend, before the kids come home.

Kathy starts the rain forest type shower head, and starts her favorite flush covered waterproof vibrator as she gently places some lube on it, sticking into her tight, from limited use lately pussy. Kathy starts cumming from the vibrator when she hears Kerry yelling into the Master Bath Suite, I am home, Kathy grunts out with an OK, I will be out in a minute, dinner is ready and in the Crock Pot if you want to set the table please. Kerry gives her an ok mom, if I must. Kathy finishes her shower, a little more relaxed throws on a lite see through short covering and heads down to the kitchen to greet Kerry.

Kerry says hello to her mom, gives her a hug and asks how her day went. Kathy tells her about how well the photo and video session went but leaving out some of the sexier details of Mrs. Arnold's earlier session. As Kathy was about to ask about Kerry's day, Marcus runs into the kitchen, mom is dinner ready yet? Kathy tells him yes, go upstairs and wash up and when you come down, I will serve dinner.

Kerry then asks her mom if they can talk later tonight and Kathy tells her, of course Kerry, you know you and your brother can tell me or ask me anything, as I won't judge and as single mom, I want to continue having an open relationship with the two of you.

Marcus comes down wearing running shorts and t-shirt and typical conversation starts around the table. Mom, Marcus asks, yes dear, Maryann's parents the Fredrick's invited me to join them next week, on a vacation to St. Barts, can I go, please, pretty please. Of course, Marcus, let me know what I need to pay for and I will send you over with a check. I will have Maryann ask her mom and then let you know mom.

Kathy then starts telling her children about some of the details of her day with Mrs. Arnold repeating it to Kerry, but adding she is going to allow me to place a picture or two of her on one of the walls in my studio and her kids then telling her & each other about their day, Kerry waiting, leg moving under the table, excited to chat later with her mom about some details of her afternoon.

Kathy asks her daughter; Kerry did Sal give you the boxes of disposable underwear I ordered from him for the studio. Yes, mom, I placed them into your studio closet, with the towels, sheets, tissues, lotions, toys etc., thanks Kerry. They all clear the table and put the leftovers from the chicken dish into the refrigerator. Kerry runs upstairs to change out of her leggings, while Marcus runs to his room to finish some last-minute homework and talk to his girlfriend, to tell her the good news that he can go on vacation with her family and to also have her ask her mom what they will owe for his portion of the trip.

Kerry comes back downstairs wearing just her bikini panties & topless, seeing Kathy in her study, joins her mom. Hey pumpkin, her pet name for Kerry, what's going on in your life, that you wanted to chat about. Mom, you know I am 18-years-old now, going off to Cazenovia college this fall, yes and you also know I belong to the secret society club for 18-year-olds at school, yes, well I starting to hear stories about some of the club girls experiences getting deflowered and how some of us like myself will be going off to college as a virgin and I want to get laid before I go off to college, maybe have some mature guy, pop my cherry -- brake my hymen.

Whoa, whoa, Kathy whose relationship has been very open, more since they turned 18 in January, when she gave her kids the freedom to both be nude around the house, Kerry being topless in front of her now, having her kids model, after their birthday, for her in all their glory, is sitting here listening to her daughter, telling her that she wants an older man to have sex with her for the first time. I have been on the pill to control my periods since I was 16, so pregnancy won't be an issue, ah Kerry there is something called condoms and then there are STD's, MOM, I don't want a covering for my first time, if I don't have to and hopefully we can find someone that is STD free.

First, do you have anyone in mind, Kerry tells her no, but I have been thinking, and that is where you come in mom, you can place a want ad for a model, to keep it open, 18 years old to 70 years male or female. We eliminate all the females for now, then the 18 to 40 years old men and 50 plus year old men and choose from what is left. Kerry continues, I don't want a black man for first time, as I heard from my club members, they are rather large, a cute Asian, may work Su Linn, my society friend mentioned they are small. Kathy continues listening to the details of this from her daughter and cannot believe the thought & details that has gone into this. Maybe a Latin American or White guy for my first time.

Kathy continues to listen to her daughter, asking her what brought all this on. Well mom, as I have said, in our girls only club we discuss all sorts of things, an upcoming party and the boys that will be there, smoking cigarettes vs. Vaping, Kathy yells out you don't do that, giving her mom, one of those looks, no mom, I wouldn't even consider doing that it's too dangerous, I have smoked some pot and did some drinking -- I have done a little to try, you remember, I mentioned it to you one night but didn't care for either of them.

Kerry continues, then the subject of being a virgin going off to college came up. Some of the member girls, have brought up having sex with their older brother, giving him their cherry or even playing around with their sister, no subject is off limits. It is a learning experience for all of us!

Meanwhile, Marcus finishes talking to his girlfriend, Maryann Frederick and heads downstairs to the study, about to join his sister and mom, when he hears his twin sister and mom in a very deep discussion, he stands off to the side listening in. So, Su Linn, a cute Asian girl in our 18 YO club mentioned that she let her boyfriend, after months of blow jobs, him rubbing her pussy and playing with her boobs fuck her. Her parents were out for the night and she had him come over for their big night.

She brings George up to her room for the big moment in their dating, he sucks on her breasts, places a finger in her pussy, she tries to get him to go downstairs on her but he won't budge, she is getting all excited, tells him, the time has come for him to enter her.

George just starts to enter her wet & excited pussy, breaks her hymen, she bleeds a little on the condom and he cums right away into the condom. George then gives her a hug, a kiss, saying sorry and leaves somewhat embarrassed. She continues telling us, her vibrator comes out and finishes her off, now that her cherry was popped, she inserts it fully inside her pussy and cums so hard with a nice orgasm.