Kerry wants Her Cherry Popped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Kerry, Kathy states, Andy is going to give you, as a thank you for the fantastic blow job, a sensuous massage. Massage oils and lotions are on the large massage table for Andy to use. Andy helps Kerry move onto the double wide massage table, and has her lie on her front first resting her head on one of the pillows in the middle of the table. As Andy is using the same Sweet Pineapple -- Melon Herbal body lotion on Kerry, Kathy smelling the lotion, starts thinking about yesterday, when he was massaging her body and kinda wishes it was her on the table again and not her daughters.

Kerry feels Andy placing a pillow under her, as her ass is being lifted up a little. After a few minutes of rubbing her, Kerry starts entering a dreamland state, she starts to feel Andy's hands start to briskly run over her ass cheeks, feeling him go inside then outside of her ass crack, several times, then getting a funny feeling at her raised rosebud, as just the tip of his finger pushes in, she lets out a moan.

With Kerry's ass raised via the pillow she starts to feel one of his hands sliding under her, rubbing around the folds of her pussy, her clit is grazed, then she feels an -- up/down motion, with the hand going clockwise as she moans even more enjoying the funny feeling her whole body starts reacting, especially, in her pussy and on her clit.

After a few minutes of this, Andy announces to Kerry very quietly, time to turn over honey, as Kerry gets out of her dream like state, Kerry very slowly, with Andy's help turns over, exposing her entire front portion of her lithe body to Andy to get even more enjoyment from his magic touch.

Kerry starts to feel, Andy removing the eye mask, when she hears her mom telling him sternly, I told you that must remain on, as both mom and daughter discussed previously, or else the client won't accept the project and pay me! Hearing the tone in Kathy's voice, Kerry feels Andy quickly releasing the mask.

With a different smelling lighter lotion Kerry feels Andy's fingers on her mouth, lips, she lifts her head to stick out her tongue and she licks, then kisses his hand, she then feels him pushing her head, gently back down to the soft pillow, then feels his fingers softly on her ears, with a finger lightly sticking in each then she is feeling a gentle breeze in her ears, continuing to get wetter and having more feelings in her pussy, she feels him kissing and licking her one ear lobe then moving over to do the same to her with her other ear, she then feels movement on the table, opens an eye and sees Andy on the table with her.

Smelling the Sweet Pineapple body lotion, as, he starts to manipulate her 32 B breasts, Kerry squirms on the table, one breast is being rubbed with both his hands, then he releases it and goes to her other breast doing the same to this breast. Kerry is so horny, she wants his penis pumped into her wet waiting pussy, so with one of her hands, she tries to reach for his hanging penis, Andy telling her to relax and enjoy, there will be time for that later when you are good and ready.

Kerry breathes out in an almost a whisper, but I have been ready, I am already wet and want your penis stuck into my pussy.

After saying this to Andy, she starts to feel Andy slowly releasing her breast, then feels him sliding down her stomach with a gentle rubbing motion, then feeling his hands cupping her pussy, a rocking motion starts with a finger touching on her clit, Kerry starts to give signs she is about to cum. Kerry similar to her pencil vibrator but a much better feeling, is a finger in her virgin pussy hole, her muscles inside her pussy start alternately flexing and relaxing on Andy's finger. Suddenly she feels something at her virgin asshole, a very moist finger is inserted then a 2nd finger continues to be fed into her virgin asshole.

Andy is now sliding it in then out matching the rhythm of his single finger buried as deep as possible without breaking her hymen, into her virgin pussy. As, Andy finds Kerry's G-Spot with his finger, he continues the finger movement in her virgin pussy maintaining his 2 fingers moving in her asshole.

Kerry starts to breath heavy, then grips the sheet, she is enjoying the ride from the finger in her virgin pussy and fingers in her asshole, the new feelings her body is getting, Kerry has never felt the same sensation, previously masturbating herself, or yesterday when she was masturbating with her vibrator in her room, while listening to or watching her mom & Andy having sex, live in the studio or in her room, while they were in the Master Suite, on her TV via the in-house video system.

Usually, Kerry just rubbed or used her small vibrator on herself to get off, when all of a sudden everything stopped and she slowly came out of her sensual dream like state about ready to cum. Kerry starts yelling out real loud and starts to squirt and squirt a weird wetness from her pussy that she has yet to experience.

Sudden Kerry's world stopped, with her mom, telling her she is sorry I stopped the both of you, as things were getting carried away and Andy's penis needs to break Kerry's hymen not his fingers. Andy looks for condoms anywhere in the area, he asks Kerry if protection is necessary and Kerry moans out, I am on the pill. Kathy explains that since you are clean you won't need a condom and she has been on the pill since she was 16 to control her periods.

Andy not wanting to read too much into Kathy's words about Kerry being on the pill, but wondering how she knows so much about Kerry at 16? I am sure, Kathy discussed the issue of birth control with Kerry before the shoot.

Kerry catches her breath as she starts seeing Andy lining up his penis to her now very much waiting virgin pussy, she is starting to have mixed loving feelings for him, she is ready for him to pop her cherry, hoping again referencing conversations in her mind, from her club, it won't hurt as bad from a mature experienced man.

Kerry feels her mom at the side of table to hold her hand, Kathy directs Andy to go slow and enter Kerry. Kerry starts to feel her mom's hands and fingers roam around her pussy, guiding around her labia area, over her clit, stopping -- rubbing, then feeling her mom pressing a finger in lightly, Kerry starts feeling a funny additional moistness in her pussy, her mom's hands and fingers are removed as Kathy puts the same lube onto Andy's penis.

Kerry then starts to feel something pressing into her pussy, hoping it is finally Andy's penis, she starts to feel her membrane move before everything stops. Suddenly, Kerry grips her mother hands again, tightly as she feels his penis being pushed in much harder this time, breaking her hymen, she thinks, I am now a woman, ready for college. Kerry is thinking, wait until I tell the society girls club, that a mature man is the way to go, it really didn't hurt as the already deflowered girls in the club described their first experience.

Feeling some additional wetness, figuring it is her blood on her inner thighs mixed with Andy's cum, she starts getting the feeling of Andy's all 6.5 inches of his penis entering her, he is now balls deep into her as she feels his balls hitting her with some of his limited hair tickling her. Kerry's pussy starts to adjust to this new feeling as his girth and 6.5 inches moves in/out of Kerry's, no longer virgin pussy. She starts to feel Andy kiss her lips, then sliding down her neck, as her elongated nipples her being sucked on.

In a dream like state Kerry starts hoping that she is mounted like a dog, not knowing or understanding how these weird thoughts are coming to her previously virgin mind, she starts moving into position, with his help getting on her hands and knees, as she gets mounted suddenly by Andy, like a dog, she feels him humping her, then she feels him starting to go wild pumping harder & faster in/out, in/out, while her clit is being rubbed, Andy starts thinking, that I have held back long enough from cumming into this beautiful teen, my time is coming shortly.

Kerry starts to cum again squirting, not knowing where all this wetness is coming from, feeling again embarrassed by this new feeling of wetness coming from her pussy, thinking did I just pee again on Andy! Andy feeling the additional wetness coming from Kerry tells her to get ready for his own load and starts to squirt himself, load after load of cum. White cream is flowing from Andy as he cums.

Kerry falls down on the table with Andy's weight, not squishing her but now on top of her, the two suddenly realize that Kathy was next to them starting to cum on her own.

Kerry feels Andy's movement on the table, as her pussy is wiped off with his hand taking some of the fresh blood away and starts to eat her out, tasting some blood, her juice and his own cum. As she starts enjoying these new feelings, licking at her thighs, pussy, asshole, Kerry decides to move his legs over, so she can start to lick and clean off his penis, tasting their combined juices and her blood as well. Kerry then slowly releases Andy's penis, as she starts to doze off.

Feeling the release of his penis, he notices Kerry's sleepy state, so he stops licking and cleaning her pussy, slowly getting off the table to fetch a wet towel to further clean up Kerry to wipe her body down as she falls off further to sleep. Meanwhile, Kathy jumped off the table after she came to go wipe herself down, then as Andy joined her, she gave Andy another wet cloth for his use to clean off Kerry then himself.

Andy, then places a light sheet, from a side table, over Kerry's body. Now deep into her sleep, Kerry starts having dreams and new thoughts about her recent experience, knowing and understanding that these weird thoughts are now coming from her de-virginized mind, she is thinking of sharing the video, her mom made, with her twin brother and his girlfriend, Maryann.

Maybe even share it as an educational video with the society members. She is also hoping that her brother and Maryann were able to have a similar experiences, on their St. Barts vacation, as she had with Andy or hoping she can guide them with Andy and her mom, as they watch and enjoy her video, maybe even have sex with Marcus after he recharges from doing, if he hasn't already screwing Maryann.

Now she starts thinking in a very different direction from her normal male to female dreams, remembering 21-year-old Marylou, that waxed beaver, possible licking that smooth pussy, having someone in college to experiment with. Maybe, I check with mom, if she will let me set up a photo session with her before we leave to Caz.

Lastly, she hopes she, her mother or at least her and Andy can make love again before she leaves for college in the fall, declaring to herself, I am woman, no longer a virgin ready for more men and/or women in college. Watch out guys & gals here I come. The end.

Below are some possible stories, as my schedule will allow, but not limited spin offs.

Marcus and Maryann enjoy their first time while on St. Barts -- Maryann is finally deflowered while on vacation with her boyfriend Marcus. Maryann & Marcus decide together to wait until they get home to learn how his twin sister, Kerry's adventure with the mature man went. Kerry may or may join in.

Kathy continues with her new boyfriend, Andy adding in her daughter, Kerry more into their relationship.

A 70-year-old Granny decides to model for Kathy, Marcus helps out his mom in the studio -- would be a short story.

Kerry shares the deflowering video with members of her after school 18-year-old secret society and the teens are lining up to have Andy pop their cherries. After learning massage from Andy, Marcus may help him handle the load.

Kathy invites some of Kerry/Marcus's 18-year old school teens over, that sent in e-mails to model for her, having Marcus help her with these models, maybe even have him start posing with them.

Prior to Kerry leaving for college, Marylou & her model together. Of course, Marcus is in the studio now helping his mom with her business.