Kerry wants Her Cherry Popped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once settled on Andy, the time chosen was a time and day to coincide with Marcus's trip to St. Barts with his Girlfriend of two years and her parents. That Monday, Kathy is running around the house like a mad woman, Marcus, are you packed, yes mom, have your passport, yes mom, shorts, clean underwear, t-shirts & bathing suit at least two of them, yes mom -- Kathy jokes and says if you are going to continue being a smart ass I won't let you go, Marcus gives her the look that says yea right.

Ok, one last thing, what now Marcus asks, before I let you head over to the Frederick's house, she looks him straight into his eyes, Kerry by the door near the garage, with her mom and Kathy lets out, as she starts to giggle, as she speaks, with well, did you pack the condoms I gave you; Kerry & her mom burst out laughing together as Marcus heads through the door into the garage. Yelling to his sister, have fun this week, I think and know I will be! Love you both lots, In harmony, mother & daughter yell out, we love you too Marcus.

Thank goodness, he thinks, my bag is already loaded in his jeep that he has already packed for this trip and drives to the Frederick's house for the Limo ride to the JFK airport. Getting ready for Andy's 9:00 am - Tuesday arrival, the mother & daughter spending the rest of Monday, getting things ready for the modeling session.

Kathy tells Kerry, she has to run out to pick up a couple of large framed photos of Mrs. Arnold that she wants to hang in her studio and she needs to remember to call Mrs. Arnold this week to come in and pick up her photos and videos.

Kathy tells Kerry when they get back, they can get the studio ready and have a relaxing dinner & evening. Mother and daughter, in just panties have a light meal together, Kathy offers Kerry a small glass of Red Wine, Kathy tells her Tuesday will be just a day of Andy modeling, he is new to this and I am sure new to being nude as a model. She continues you are to be scarce, joining us only on Wednesday.

You can hide off to the side, come down the back staircase entering through the side and watch or you can watch the activities on the close circuit TV feed from my video cameras and security cameras through-out the house. Now let's go up to our rooms and go to bed. Good night, another loving kiss on the lips and off they go to their bedrooms. Kathy wakes up, gets a cup of coffee and heads into the studio to set-up for Andy.

Kathy sets up the easels and different color charcoals she plans to use, making sure her camera is all set and the video cameras are set up. She goes into the changing room area and places a pair of clean running shorts, T-Shirt and few pairs of plastic wrapped disposable paper thong underwear, thinking this should be fun for him to get into, for Andy to change into along with a robe & large pair of men's slippers.

Kathy then heads off to the shower after making sure everything is set, decides to start rubbing her pussy while in the shower, taking one of her vibrating toys, placing it up her pussy and then starts firmly rubbing her clit with one hand and pulls on a nipple with her other. As she starts to cum, she thinks of the conversation she had with her teen daughter about her 18-year-old secret society club members and their sexual activities.

After cumming, she pulls out the vibrator sets it back up on the shelf, finishes washing herself making sure to wash her pussy and asshole, then steps out and dries herself off. She then changes into a long dress with just a thong on underneath and as she finishes getting ready to meet Andy, she just starts to heads downstairs, when the doorbell rings.

Kathy yells towards Kerry's bedroom open door, Andy is here, remember stay out of sight until Wednesday, when I tell you, if we are going through with it or not on Tuesday evening after he leaves and more important remember DO NOT come into the session without your eye mask, we do not want him to know you are my daughter.

I know mom, I know mom the plan. Kerry hangs in her room, making sure to stay away so Andy doesn't see or hear her. Kerry answers the doorbell finding Andy dressed in a pair of slacks and polo shirt, as Kathy explained during their phone call, that she will provide any outfits for the modeling assignment that he will need. Andy introduces himself, and notices that Kathy greeted him in a long dress, barefoot, with her Strawberry Hair pulled back allowing him to view her 5 ft 9-inch frame, guessing about 36 C breasts without a bra, as her nipples were poking out a little bit.

They shook hands, with Andy being a little nervous, as Kathy leads Andy into a small drawing room off the left side of the front door. She offered him something to drink, but Andy passed. They chatted some more and then Kathy decided they should discuss the project or at least the first part for now. Kathy provided Andy with a model release that stated she has the right to use and/or sell any and all pictures, art work- paintings, videos in any form including book.

A standard non-disclosure clause was included in his model release that nothing can be discussed outside this house regarding his modeling, photos or the art work in the house or the project. Andy reviewed the paperwork -- signed both copies and returned one copy to Kathy.

Kathy shows Andy to the studio and changing area. Kerry is watching on the in-house video system, Andy changing from his street clothes to the outfit her mom laid out, as he starts to strip, her head is glued to the TV noticing about a 6-inch penis, she starts laughing to herself, as he tries to change into the Thong type underwear with a piece of string up his crack and a little string for around his waist trying to keep his penis covered with the small patch of blue.

Seeing Andy leave the changing area, knowing the next few minutes with Andy will be boring she shuts off the monitor and throws on her air buds listening to some music, as she relaxes on her bed in the nude thinking about Wednesday and may happen.

Andy continued to stand there for about 15 minutes modeling, when Kathy announced break time and she put the robe back on covering her breasts. Kathy runs upstairs to Kerry's room to ask what she thinks of Andy and Kerry tells her mother so far, so good mom. Kathy tells her daughter; you can stay up here or head down to the studio, as Andy and I will be both nude shortly. Kerry tells her I'll hang up here then decide if I want to, I'll come downstairs to the studio or not, I'll see how things transpire with the both of you. Sounds good and Kathy heads back to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Andy relaxes and sits down on the chair. Kathy returns after about 15 minutes with a couple of cold beers for them. Kathy didn't think twice about seeing Andy getting a hard-on, admiring his 6.5-inch penis. After taking pictures of his current form, Kathy finally announced time for a Bathroom and lunch break and she placed her robe back on advising Andy that he can do the same.

Kerry is now watching the photo & art session from the monitor in the kitchen, after 35 more minutes, she hears her mom saying lunch break, then she grabs her own lunch to run back upstairs in her nude form back to her room.

After lunch, both Kathy & Andy are now in their nude form, with Kathy continuing to snap pictures and drawing on her easels. When after a while of his modeling and Kathy taking photos/drawing, Kathy and Andy start playing around in the studio, as Kerry continues to watch, seeing Andy now eating out her mom, they start fucking each other, then after a while she sees her mom leading him upstairs after they had dinner, for the night, so she switches to the camera in her mom's suite and watches as Andy gives her mom a nice relaxing massage, pulling on her elongated nipples, sucking them, Kerry is picturing and getting the feeling of his hands roaming her own body in the morning, realizing it is her own hands rubbing her breasts and body.

Kerry continues watching on the big screen TV in her room, as her mom and Andy go into the shower off the master suite, then back into her large bed, Kerry decides to open her draw to pull out her small pencil shaped dildo she purchased on line with a bottle of lube. She places the lube on the vibrator, turns it on and slowly inserts it into her virgin cavity as if she is inserting a tampon for her monthly.

As she watches Andy fuck her mom, she starts thinking , is Marcus having sex and fucking Maryann, I wonder if his pencil penis would feel the same as my vibrator, not knowing where these thoughts are coming from, she tries getting them out of head, as her vibrator continues to buzz and her finger is rubbing her clit.

She finally starts thinking about Andy & her mom and then wondering if this is how Andy will make love to her tomorrow, hoping her mom approves, Kerry is game. Kerry starts to build up to an orgasm, leaking some of juice as her vibrator slips out, Kerry is feeling really relaxed and finally starts to fall off to sleep.

Kathy, removing Andy's hand off her breast, leaves the bed, as Andy is sound asleep, and heads into Kerry's room to discuss some of the plans for Wednesday's session. When she arrives in her daughter's room, she starts to admire her daughter being spread eagle on her bed, a sheen of sweet over her body, her pencil vibrator still buzzing on her bed, realizing she must have had some orgasm watching her and Andy.

Before waking Kerry, Kathy is looking at the pussy juice that dried down her daughter's right leg, thinking, should I lick it off her leg, should I dive in and lick her pussy, Kerry thinking about Kerry not as her daughter but in a different light, a teen girl about to become a woman.

Kathy is like wow, where are these incest thoughts suddenly coming from about making love to my daughter. Must be I am still horny from having sex with Andy, the incest thoughts pass, as she starts thinking, can't wait for another round with him hopefully before he pops Kerry. She proceeds to turn off the vibrator placing it onto her daughter's night stand. Kathy suddenly wakes Kerry up out of her dream like state to discuss the next day's schedule of events and plans.

Sorry honey to wake you but this was the only chance we could talk about tomorrow. Since Andy is sleeping over vs going home and as you have watched us enjoying each other's sexual escapades, I guess Wednesday is on. I decided to have you sensuously massaged by Andy as part of the session, wow mom I have never had a massage let alone a sensuous one.

Trust me you will melt at Andy's handy work on your body, as you saw from the TV, I did and then some. If he wasn't a kind and gentle lover, I never would have taken him upstairs to fuck his brains out or have him model with you, leading towards your deflowering.

Kathy asks Kerry, are you nervous, Kerry responds just a little bit but I guess as you can see, I am also excited. Remember, pumpkin anytime you want to stop the session, just tell me. I know mom, I will but hopefully it won't come to that. Remember to come down wearing the black disposable strapless bra and matching G-String that you wear when you spray tan but put on your running shorts and a robe over it all. Make sure you have on the eye mask, ok mom I will.

After her conversation with Kerry, Kathy heads back into her bed, placing Andy's hand back covering her right breast. Kathy & Andy wake up in bed together.

The next morning, Kerry wakes up around 7:00 am, remembering her mother's orders from last night, with Kathy telling her daughter to hit the shower, in the morning when she wakes up, making sure to "freshen" things up down there. Kerry heads towards her shower with a new razor in hand. Kerry washes her pussy really well, then places the foaming cream her mom uses to shave the tender spots and starts taking off the little bit of hair that has grown back, on her pussy, deciding to keep the small landing patch with a few whispers of her red pubic hair.

She then washes her crack really well, then after drying off, she adds another more herbal soothing cream her mom left her for after she shaves her tender pussy lips. Coming out of the shower, drying herself well, she looks up at the TV in her bathroom and notices that the two of them, still in the master suite, went into a 69, then seeing the two of them are going at it like wild animals.

Kerry continues to get ready, opens the stupid plastic wrapped black disposable strapless bra and matching G-String, thinking why don't I just end it all run into the master suite, joining my mom and just jump his 45-year-old bones, letting him have his way with my virgin body, as she continues to put on the shorts and robe, holding off on the eye mask until she is downstairs before she enters the studio.

Via the TV monitor she looks up to see her mom and Andy are still in the Master suite, Kerry heads quietly into the kitchen for a cup of coffee and some food, watching now on the kitchen monitor she sees them in the shower. Taking her time, she heads back to her room to watch more of their activity.

Watching on her room monitor, as her mom, directs Andy, Kerry hears her mom say the magic words, they previously agreed upon, then starts heading down the back stair case wearing her matching robe to her moms, she places the eye mask on and enters the side entrance to the studio. While Kathy finishes taking 2 more quick snapshots then starts drawing on her easel with a piece of blue charcoal.

A couple of minutes later, Andy hears movement from behind, wanting to turn around to see who is approaching but Kathy yells out to him to please hold this pose, as she continues to draw him.

Standing in the room now with them, Andy now notices, dressed in a similar robe as him & Kathy, is the young 18-year-old teen model, wearing the same eye mask, as she had on in the wall pictures.

Kathy explains that this is Kerry and as you can tell Andy, I have used her in some of my photos and paintings, she is 18-years-old and this is the first time she is posing with a male model. Like I did for you yesterday, we are going to take this slowly for her as well. The client has demanded, that Kerry's eye mask must remain on throughout this project.

Photos are taken, Kathy does some drawing on her easels, Kerry does her shy bit, taking her hair to cover her breasts, as her mother tells her to be a professional, she shakes her head back revealing her bare breasts to Andy, as they are all topless, Andy appreciates the tan lines on her breasts enhanced by the white of her nipples, Kathy tells Andy to place his right hand over Kerry's right breast and hold it. As, Kerry starts enjoying the feeling of Andy' hand on her breast when her mom tells them next for him to cup her breasts and hold that pose. Kerry starts getting some moisture in her pussy.

Kathy decides that since the atmosphere is starting to get sexually charged that a break is necessary and that Kerry & Andy should relax and put their robes back on. Kathy does the same. Andy excuses himself and heads off to the bathroom.

Kerry returns from a bathroom break as well, grabbing a water from Kathy and stands back next to Andy. Everyone removes their robes and Kathy announces for this next phase, I need the both of you to remove your bottom covering. Again, acting shyly Kerry removes her G-string, as well Andy starts removing his own brief covering while Kathy starts to remove her own.

Andy notices Kerry's fine red hairs on her small landing strip with more white area around her pussy, emphasizing her tanned body. Kathy explains to the both of them, that to keep this portion of the session flowing, she is going to have the Video cameras filming and also take photos, to use later as my guide for the paintings.

Kathy directs Kerry to turn her head, putting her mouth right at Andy's 6.5-inch penis and her mom starts directing Kerry to give Andy her first Blow job. Like she does when enjoying a Popsicle, Kerry starts sliding Andy's penis into her mouth, realizing that his penis is warm vs. the cold Popsicle, she snickers, Andy feels Kerry's soft-virginal lips on his penis, as he starts to enjoy this feeling, thinking this teen is just about as good as her mom in sucking dick!

After sucking, licking and following her mom's direction she decides, thinking back to her Society club girl discussions, and tries to suddenly, not directed by her mom, deep throat Andy then starts choking & coughing, losing Andy's penis from her mouth, but seeing Andy is about to shoot and catching back her normal breathing again, takes Andy's penis back into her mouth to finish him off.

She starts to swallow her first load from a man as he continues to shoot white cream cumming then cumming some more, Kerry started coughing again releasing his cock from her small mouth with his cum starting to drip down the sides of her mouth. Kerry just takes her hand and wipes his cream off her mouth.

Kathy then has Kerry sit on Andy's lap as she feels Andy's penis start sliding between her legs, almost going into her pussy, she starts to feel more wetness, then gets a kiss from Andy. Kerry is enjoying Andy's kisses, feeling his tongue entering she opens wide, starting to move her own tongue into his mouth, then Andy stops kissing her, she is at a loss, when she starts feeling his mouth start nipping on her elongated nipples then squeezing her small but firm young breasts with rosy pink areolas.

Thinking, no one besides herself or Maryann has felt or licked her breasts and she is enjoying the new feelings & electric shocks in her pussy.

Kerry opens her eyes, looks over, noticing her mom with a paint brush in her pussy, going in/out while Andy starts rubbing her own small nub of a clit, Andy feeling more of her wetness. Kerry opens her legs wider to allow him better access into her pussy, he starts to insert a finger into her moistened pussy, when Kathy yells at both of them to stop for a break, as the room continues to smell from sweat and sex, they all need to take a break. Kathy has them head to the large shower in the master bedroom to clean up, relax, recharge before the next photo and video session.

As all three of them, are all very sexually charged as they head upstairs to Kathy's large shower. Kerry's eye mask remaining on throughout all this time, she changes quickly to a scuba type mask covering her nose and eyes looking funny as she herself also heads into the shower to join Andy and her mom. Hands go everywhere in the shower, making sure they clean each other's nooks.

They all came out of the large shower, toweling each other off, Kathy dries Andy, Andy dries Kathy while Kathy dries Kerry, getting more excited touching her daughter as she makes sure her legs, ass, breasts and pussy with some rubbing over the labia towards her daughter's clit, drying every personal part off.

By now it is getting late and Kathy tells Andy & Kerry to meet her in the kitchen, all of them staying nude at this time, Kerry switched back to her other mask, with Kathy previously putting out waters, soda, pre-made sandwiches and some food plates so everyone can re-charge. Kathy has big plans for the next Photo and video shoot.

Kerry & Andy clean up from their late lunch, putting the dishes in the sink, food back in the fridge with little small talk between Andy & Kerry, other than Andy starts to ask if Kerry is ok with how things are progressing. Kerry tells him so far; she is enjoying posing and the limited sex they both have enjoyed so far with each other.

They came back into a separate room off the kitchen, un-beknown to Andy, Kerry lives in the same house with her mom and slowly leads Andy into this new room, where the lights are on but slightly dimmed, three video cameras are set up around a massage table covered in a sheet with some pillows, with a fourth camera set-up above the larger than normal table.