Kevin

Story Info
My experience with an 18 year old virgin.
2k words
4.67
3.9k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ian1951
ian1951
1 Followers

I have never really considered the male body to be a thing of beauty. Until now that is. The vision in front of me lying on my bed naked, in the foetal position, sleeping his chest gently moving with each breath looked so beautiful. I look harder taking in feature storing it in my memory as if I will never see a sight like this again. Truthfully, I may never have the pleasure of such innocent beauty again. I say innocent now, that was until an hour ago when I took all that innocence away. A beautiful 18-year-old virgin boy. It seems I was the first man to touch his cock, the first man to have his cock in a mouth and the first man to ravage his virgin arse! Why me I wonder?

I look at that arse, his legs drawn up to his chest showing the tightest bum I have ever seen. Two soft creamy globes with the tantalising valley between. Just the hint of soft downy blonde hair. I long to put my face there and savour that musty smell and force my tongue into that soft beautiful, puckered hole. I will enjoy his hole again before he leaves but I now focus my attention on the curve of this back. His back curves almost girlish from his bum to the neck which is hidden by his soft curls of his longish hair. Not long enough to be considered feminine, but there is a feminine feel about him, his body so young could easily be that of a girl from the angle that I am looking.

I am sitting still naked in the chair across the room taking in the events of the day. I am a 65-year-old semi-retired married man. My wife is at work, and I have the place to myself. Although I am married my wife and I no longer have sex. That stopped when the kids came along. She was always worn out looking after two young kids and I was working all hours trying to make enough money to make ends meet!

Somehow or other I drifted into having sex with men. I had had sex with men before I was married. My first experience was a gorgeous layboy in Singapore, but I had stopped when I got married, but it was so easy to drift back when I wasn't getting any at home. I was often away with work, and I was easy to find the cruising places and the odd sauna. How easy was it returning up the M6 to visit the Greenhouse Sauna or coming south Sauna Sauna at Northwich.

It was the internet that made it so easy. This morning I was chatting on a well-known gay dating site, perving the profiles and pictures just hoping something would come up. I had almost given up when I got a message from Kevin. A one line one word message just saying hello. I looked at his profile. Kevin 18-year-old virgin looking for his first time with a man. He had only joined the site half an hour before, but he lived within 5 miles of me. I replied thinking here we go another dreamer, a wannebee, probably nothing would happen but hey what the hell. I messaged back the usual thanks for the message and how are you?

He replied saying he was a virgin and never touched a cock other than his own, but he wants to wank a cock, suck a cock and maybe have a cock in his arse. How was I to refuse such an offer. I replied that's great I can help you with all that where are you? He replied he was just a couple of miles away and could I pick him up from by the cash machine at Tesco, he would be there in 5 minutes. Ok I said not expecting him to be there. I told him what colour my car was, and I went out to my car and set off to Tesco.

I pulled up along side the cash point and couldn't see anyone. Another time waster then from nowhere this figure appeared dropped into the passenger seat and said "quick". I assumed he meant drive, so I started off and drove home. He didn't say anything just sat huddled in his coat, his hood up over his head. I pulled into the drive and opened the front door he dashed passed me into the house. He stood in the hall looking sheepish. I didn't want anyone to see me he said. He looked nervous in fact he was almost shaking. Its ok I said you are here now. He pulled the hood back over his head and I could see him properly for the first Time. God, he looked young. Certainly, he didn't need to shave his face young fresh no hint of whiskers yet just a soft down easing down from his hairline by his ears. "Are you OK?" I asked No not really, I have never done anything like this before. He said he had never even been kissed. Not even by a girl I asked, no never he said.

I walked up close to him and gently kissed his mouth. Just a peck nothing heavy. You have now I said. What do you want to do now I asked. I don't know he said. Well take your coat off and I'll make a cup of coffee and you can tell me what you are looking for. He sat down on the sofa while I made the drinks. He told me that he was never really into girls even though it seemed girls were interested in him. He only seemed to get excited when he saw pictures of older men. Was he excited now I asked, yes, he said, and I asked him if he wanted to take things further. Yes, he said so I got up and walked over to him. I put out my arms and he held my hands as I helped him up off the sofa. I put my arms around him and pulled him close. His arms went around me, and his face pressed into my shoulder and neck. I held him for a while before asking if he wanted to go upstairs., yes, he said. I led him up the stairs to the bedroom.

I held his head in my hands and gently kissed his face and then his lips. I ventured my tongue into his mouth which opened to let me in. I pulled him closer to me our tongues met, and he responded. I could feel him getting excited. I moved my hands down to his bottom and pulled him further towards me. Our groins touched and I could feel his cock against mine. I think I had better get you out of these clothes I said as I pulled his T shirt over his head. I kissed my way down his chest leaving before getting to my knees and unbuckling his belt and pulled down his trousers and pants in one go. His cock now erect was level with my face. His cock was a nice size not too big. A bit bigger than mine, uncut with the head just popping out of the foreskin. I kissed the tip and licked around the bit of exposed head before licking the shaft and kissing his balls. I asked him to lie on the bed while I removed his socks.

I quickly undressed and joined him on the bed. I lay beside him and kissed him. His arms went around me, and we held each other as we kissed passionately. My hands wandered over his body enjoying the soft flesh the curve of his back and the tightness of his buttocks. I reached round and felt for his cock. He was rock hard. I stopped kissing his mouth and moved down his body putting little kisses on his neck, his chest, his nipples and his belly button before my face was level with his cock. I wanked his cock slowly and his foreskin retracted exposing a beautiful glistening helmet drenched in precum. I sucked it all in and started sucking his cock. It didn't take long before he was spurting strings and strings of cum into my mouth which I swallowed gleefully!

I cleaned up his cock as it shrunk in my mouth. I lifted my head and looked at him he was breathing heavily, and his eyes were closed. I watched for a while and his eyes opened and I looked at him and I said by the way my name is Ian and he smiled and said my name is Kevin. Hello Kevin, I said feeling better? Amazing he said. I kissed his face and told him how beautiful he was.

We lay there for a while gently touching each other and I asked him what else would he like to do? He said he wanted my cock in his arse. Ok I said so I helped him off the bed and led him to the bathroom. We must do this properly I said, and I showed him my douching bulb and explained how to use it and left him to get on with it and shout me when he was ready.

I was still excited and desperately needed to cum but I daren't touch myself. I busied myself by finding the lube and the condoms and put them on the bedside table. I'm ready he shouted from the bathroom, so I went into the bathroom and was naked but looked lost and sheepish. I put the shower on and when it was warm, I took him into the shower and washed him all over and made sure his bum was clean. With shower gel on my fingers, I started playing with hole inserting one the two fingers until I was slowly finger fucking him. I could feel his body lifting each time I inserted my fingers. I think you are ready I said.

We got out of the shower, and I dried him off with a towel before quickly drying myself off. We returned to the bedroom, and I asked to bend over and put his hands on the bed. I saw his beautiful, puckered hole for the first time. I reached for the lube putting some on his hole and some on my fingers I proceeded to lube up his hole. Once my fingers were sliding in nice and easy, I reached over for the condoms, but he said no I want my first time to be skin on skin. I'm sure he said as I picked you because your profile said safe sex only and you are married so I am sure you are safe.

Ok I said if you are sure, and I put some lube on my cock and moved towards him. I positioned my cock against his hole and gently pushed myself into him. I could see that it was difficult for him, so I held myself there until I felt him pushing back towards me. My cock slipped in, and I buried it deep within him. I started to move slowly in and out and after e few gentle thrusts I could feel him responding to me I increased the intensity and proceeded to fuck him for his first time. It didn't take me long to come and I flooded him with my seed. I lifted him onto the bed and lay down alongside him holding him tight my cock against his arse and my arms around his chest. I felt him relax and gently drift off to sleep.

I carefully removed myself and went downstairs to make a drink which I bought back upstairs I sat down in the bedside chair and reflected on a beautiful experience looking at his beautiful young body lying peacefully and beautifully naked knowing I am going to have him again before I let him leave.

ian1951
ian1951
1 Followers