Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting in I asked him if he wanted anything before we started, which he declined. But I went through a coffee place anyway and he chose something to drink and a sweet roll to eat. I just got coffee. And, we were off to Abingdon!

The trip took almost two hours and we took that time to talk, listen to music, and yes, I do admit my hand rested on his leg, feeling his warm, smooth skin, which he seemed to enjoy.

Once we got to Abingdon, which is a historical site in Virginia, we started walking the original town. I took a lot of pictures. Some for my travel articles, and a lot of pictures with Kevin in them. He loved posing for pictures. His smile seemed friendly and very, very flirty. I loved it. And, he insisted on taking selfies of us. Now, I'm not a big fan of selfies, but for some reason I actually looked pretty good in the pictures. Maybe it was the company?

We grabbed a quick lunch in Abingdon and left for Washington's Birthplace. Along the way we stopped at an outlet mall. I wanted to get Kevin a few things like panties and a lace robe to let him know he was important, but wanted them to be made well. It didn't take much time for us to find the right store. Kevin's eyes got huge! There was so much satin and lace! He finally got it down to six pairs of panties and two robes - one white and one was a light blue. We stopped in a makeup store and bought him some makeup, perfume and lipstick. He was beaming and thanking me for the 'stuff.'

By the time we were finished at the mall, it was a bit late to try and make it to Washington's Birthplace so we decided to go back 'home.' We stopped for dinner on the way back and again we enjoyed a wonderful chat. In the vehicle as we drove home, my hand found his leg and I gently caressed it; my hand going a bit higher on his leg every few minutes. Kevin seemed to get a bit tired of this slow approach so he took my hand and put it on the bulge in his shorts.

"Oh, God, that feels good," he moaned as my hand gently rubbed him. I explored his length and shape with my fingers. While it seemed foreign to me, it felt so good...so right. It wasn't long after that we arrived at my hotel, which was a very nice long-term stay hotel. The rooms were more like small apartments than hotel rooms, which made them much nicer to stay in.

After parking, I opened his door and then got the packages and his bag which I took to my room. When Kevin entered, he took a few minutes to look around.

"This is really nice," he said after his inspection. I nodded my agreement. "It is nice and if I am going to be away from home, I prefer being comfortable. Can I get you a glass of wine, or anything?"

"A glass of white wine sounds great."

"Coming right up!"

I noticed that as we walked in the door, Kevin relaxed and became more feminine as the door closed. It's nothing I could put my finger on...it was just him.

"Take your time with the wine...turn on the TV...look at the books or magazines...or use my computer if you want. I need to wash some of the day's dirt off of me. Excuse me."

I took a quick shower and put on some clean shorts and t-shirt. I came out really refreshed. And, as I grabbed a cold water, I told Kevin...

"It's all yours. Take as long as you wish, Sweetie."

"That's the first time you called me, Sweetie," Kevin said.

"Do you mind," I asked with a smile.

"Not at all. In fact, I like it a lot."

I watched him get up from the couch and walk to the bathroom. Oh, how I loved how he walked and when he got to the bathroom door, he looked at me over his shoulder and smiled with his hair falling over his eye, which just about killed me!

While he showered, I took the time to write an article for my travel site, including some of the pictures I took. I was continually amazed at how many folks went to my site each day. Some were actually giving me suggestions on where I could go. Maybe there was a way for me to really make money at this! I needed to get more folks visiting the site, though. Maybe Kevin could help me? I wasn't sure.

I heard the water turn off in the bathroom and then I heard Kevin humming. He had taken his bag into the bathroom with him so I had no idea what to expect when he emerged. The fact is that it was another 45 minutes before he was done, which surprised me. By then I had moved to the couch and was reading as the door opened. Out stepped a beautiful woman wearing a light blue lace robe, matching panties, and heels. Her hair was golden brown and down around her shoulders. Her makeup was slightly heavy, but applied so skillfully. And, her lips! Her lips were a medium red and so very kissable.

I stood and just looked at her. It was at that moment that I knew I was seeing the real person inside 'Kevin;' the person who lived in his heart and mind who yearned to get out.

"Hi," she said as a smile crossed her lips and I swear I could actually see her confidence grow. "I'm Darrah. Kevin thought we should meet."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Darrah, you are...exquisite." I knew my breathing changed and I was getting aroused just looking at her.

Darrah walked over to me and pushed on my chest to have me sit on the couch again. As I did, she straddled me, put her arms around my neck and came in for a kiss. Okay, it wasn't just a kiss. It was the kiss. The Kiss! Lips moving on one another. Tongues entwined. Fully engaged kiss that left us both panting when we broke it. Left us panting and looking into one another's eyes.

"Darrah, I nearly whispered, "I never...this is all new to me. I'm going to need your help."

She smiled and then lowered herself onto my lap grinding her panties on my bulge.

"Honey," she said softly with a smile, "I don't think you are going to need any help." I swear I blushed.

My hands slipped in the front of her robe as I began to caress her chest. Feeling her nipples, I began to rub them and felt them grow and get harder...gently rolled them in my fingers and heard her moan. Then I opened her robe farther and brought my lips to her nipples...kissing them...licking them...and I began to suck on them...pulling them deeper and deeper between my lips. Her hand was holding my head with her fingers in my hair. The scent of her perfume surrounded us creating a curtain of delight.

Gently I began to bite her nipples. Pulling on them with my teeth...stretching them. Her moans became a bit louder.

"Harder," she hissed, "harder!"

So, I bit a bit harder and stretched them longer. Darrah's moans became groans of pleasure. I pulled my lips away from her tits, and looked into her eyes. My hand was resting on her flat tummy and I moved it lower very slowly. Her eyes were glazed and she nodded her approval as my hand touched her panties and the bulge. My breath caught as my hand went over her panty covered cock. There was only a thin layer or material between my hand and her cock! I slowly began to rub her feeling her size...the head of her cock...and how it was leaking for me. I loved how it felt!

She got up from straddling me, took my hand and led me to stand at the foot of the bed. She helped me take off my t-shirt and then began kissing my neck...shoulders...and then her tongue went over my nipples. I gasped. It was like being shocked with electricity. Then ever so gently, she began to suck on them. First one then the other. My hands were in her hair...feeling how soft it was...how glorious it was...I wanted to pull her to me and push her away at the same time!

Darrah seemed to know I couldn't take too much attention to my nipples and kissed down my tummy to my shorts...then undid my belt and opened them. They fell to the floor as she pushed on my chest to get me to lie down on the bed.

Lying down on the bed I looked up at her. I had never seen a more beautiful or more erotic woman in my life. Her eyes were on my cut cock which had grown to its regular 8 inches. She smiled as she looked at it, and then shimmied out of her panties showing me her 5-inch cut cock.

"It's perfect," I whispered.

Darrah got on the bed between my legs and rubbed her cock on mine. When the heads touched, we both began leaking and leaking precum. My hand went out to touch us both; to keep our cock heads touching. I have never felt anything like that before and it was wonderful. My mind was almost spinning.

Then she lay down on me. Our lips touched and as we kissed, she moved her hips against me. Our cocks were rubbing...grinding on one another! I have never felt anything like it. I moaned into her mouth as we kissed. We broke the kiss and her hips still moved on me, although a bit slower and the touch was lighter. Then I felt her lips at my ear...a gentle kiss...the caress of her tongue followed by a whispered question.

"Honey, tell me again how long has it been," she asked.

"Four years."

"That ends tonight," she promised in a throaty whisper.

Then she backed up, slid down my body slowly, and brought her face to my cock. Giving the head a little kiss, she looked up at me and told me to pay attention. I just nodded. She then began to give me the most exquisite oral attention I had ever had. I tried to be patient, let her do it to me so I could try and learn from her, but I was just too needy. I took her head in my hands and then began to thrust my hips pushing my cock into her mouth deeper and deeper. I wasn't going to last long. We both knew that as she moaned on my cock...gagging several times which scared me but she just pushed her mouth on me to go even deeper.

I was fucking her mouth. I stopped caring about her well-being. About her comfort as I thrust deeper and deeper going down her throat. I felt her saliva dripping down my cock and balls...oh god...I had forgotten what that felt like. And then I thrust deeper...holding her head still...I exploded down her throat. She took it all as she backed up so just the head was between her mouth as she continued to suck me to get every drop.

It felt like my breathing stopped. The room was spinning. My mouth moved but no sound came out. I watched her lift her mouth from my cock and wipe a stray bit of cum from her red lips with a smile. Reaching down I pulled her up to me and kissed her cum coated lips deeply almost purring into her mouth. I loved my taste on her lips and found I couldn't wait to taste her.

I gently rolled us over so she was on the bed looking up at me. Darrah's smile said it all. This is where she wanted to be as I leaned down to kiss her again. Feeling her body under me as she wrapped her arms around me. I slowly kissed from her lips to her neck nibbling at the soft skin and luxuriating in her perfumed scent. He soft mews and moans told me I was doing well.

Then with her robe open, I kissed her chest, again kissing her nipples and giving them the attention they so needed. Kissing. Licking. Sucking and hearing her delight as I did. I heard her whisper, "I'm going to get bigger ones for you, Baby."

"For us...and only if you want. As far as I am concerned, you are perfect."

Then kissing down her flat tummy to her panties. Looking up at her with a question in my eyes.

"Go ahead. Just do what I did and it will be wonderful. It's going to be wonderful anyway," she softly said as she caressed my hair. Taking a deep breath, I began kissing the bulge in her panties. I felt her heat on my lips and on my tongue as I licked her. Finding the wet spot, I sucked on it knowing I was sucking on the head of her cock. Her gasp and moan told me I was doing well.

Then I slowly lowered her panties down her hips. When her cock popped out, I gave the head a little kiss and then continued to take her panties off. Looking up at her, I saw she was watching me with eyes half-closed.

Tracing her cock with my fingers I heard her breath catch. My fingers moved so slowly. I wanted to memorize everything about her cock. Her bumps, veins, the way it felt on my fingers. And, when I gave it my first long lick, how it felt on my tongue. I didn't want to ever forget anything about this moment.

Darrah opened her legs for me as I kissed her balls. They felt so warm and soft on my lips and tongue. Then up her length to the head where I swirled my tongue over her pressing on the slit and being rewarded with her precum which I slipped into my mouth from my tongue and moaned. I wanted more!

Closing my lips over the head of her cock and locking them I began to suck on her. Her moans were wonderful and music to me. How she began to squirm on the bed as I sucked harder and took more of her in my mouth. Then I had all of her in my mouth...every inch in the warm, wet embrace of my mouth sucking on her as my tongue wrapped around her over and over.

Then I pulled off of her and rubbed her cock on my face. Nuzzling it as I looked up at her. The day-old stubble of my beard rubbing on her cock and cock head. Blowing on the wet tip just before I took her deep in my mouth again. Moaning her name as I sucked on her. Darrah began to almost thrash on the bed. Her hands gripping and releasing the sheets.

One hand cupped her balls as I began to fondle them while I began to bob on her cock. Faster. Deeper. Over and over. Feeling her need increase. Then after wetting my thumb, I placed it at her ass as I bobbed on her cock. Teasing her with my thumb. Pressing just a bit...then nothing. Teasing her until my thumb entered past her tight gate. She almost screamed in delight as my thumb went deeper...and finding her pleasure spot, I began to rub it as I bobbed up and down faster and faster.

Darrah's hips began to move. Fast...hard. I had her past the point of no return as she grabbed my head and just fucked my mouth going as deep as she could over and over. Feeling her body tense...hearing her loud moan...almost a scream...she released - no, she exploded into my mouth. I tried to swallow whatever she gave me, but couldn't. Some ran out of my lips and down her balls.

But I was in heaven. I pleased my Baby. And, I wanted more of her!

Sucking on the head to make sure I got it all - just as she did, I let it slip from my lips and moved to give her a cummy kiss, which she accepted hungrily. Our kiss, actually a lot of them, grew and grew in intensity until we had to separate to breathe. Then, I rolled us over carefully so I could hold her in my arms. Her head on my chest. Kissing her hair. Caressing her body slowly letting her come back to Earth.

"Did the student do well," I asked in a whisper already hoping I knew the answer.

"A-plus. But you know there is more?"

"I do...and can't wait."

A few minutes later as I caressed her side, I felt her fingers on my still half-hard cock. She slowly brought it back to life. Back to a throbbing 8" and ready for more.

"I think you like me," she softly giggled.

"Or you're a magician. A sorceress. Perhaps even a witch? I've never been ready to go again so fast," I responded with a smile.

"If I am a witch, I'm your witch. I have to get us ready." She got up and ran into the bathroom and was back in less than a minute with a bottle in her hand. I could see she was aroused, but became very serious.

"I am going to coat your lovely cock with lube and put lube in me," she explained. "This will make it easier for you to enter me. Okay?"

I nodded and she squirted some lube onto her hand and began to apply it to my cock giving me a good coating.

"I'm very clean there. And, if you don't mind, I want you bare. I want to feel your cock sliding in me."

I just nodded still not believing this was happening. I was in bed with a beautiful woman who had a cock! No, I was in bed with a beautiful woman who just happened to have a cock...a subtle difference.

Darrah got on her back, spread her legs and began to apply the lube to her ass. I took the bottle from her and began to do it for her. I thought it was the least I could do.

"Start with just one finger," Phil, she said softly. "It's been a long time and I know I am very tight for you."

So, I started with just one finger. Putting lube on it and then slowly slipping in her. Slowly moving in and out...twisting...curling. And then it happened! I hit her g-spot with my finger and she almost jumped off the bed and moaned. Since I am not a slow learner, I began to rub that little bump in her. Watching her, I could see the waves of pleasure washing through her as her cock got harder and harder.

Then it was time for two fingers to slip in her. Lubed and sliding in and out slowly still hitting her g-spot. Spreading my fingers apart I felt her open and relax. Wider I opened her...relaxing her more as she felt my fingers in her and my lips on her nipples kissing and sucking. I was giving her pleasure!

After two comes three, so I put three fingers in her, which opened her even further. Slowly in and out...in and out...and then just a bit faster.

Darrah's moans stopped for a moment and I heard her whisper.

"I think I'm ready. Just go slow, please."

I moved between her opened legs and rubbed my lubed cock at her entrance. Just rubbed it so she could get used to the feel. Then I began to thrust slowly. My thrust got stronger and stronger. She was tight...very tight. Then in just a moment the head of my cock was in her ass.

She groaned loudly. I knew it was hurting her and wanted to pull out. I started to, but her legs locked around me trapping me in her.

"Don't you dare. Don't you fucking dare pull out. The pain will go away," she instructed me. Darrah knew I hated to see her in pain. So, I just waited. Still as she relaxed more and opened.

"A little more," she whispered.

And I thrust in another inch. Again, she moaned and groaned. It hurt. But her legs remained firmly locked around me. Her face pinched in pain. This time it passed more quickly and she asked for more. No, she demanded more! And, I gave it to her. Another two inches. Her breathing was ragged and erratic. I was half in her and throbbing. Her legs pulled me deeper and deeper...and I thrust more...slowly entering her until I was all of the way in. All 8 inches deep in Darrah.

"Wait. Just wait. Don't fucking move," she instructed.

So, I waited until I began to feel her relax and see a smile come to her lips. I brought my lips to hers and we kissed hard and deep. As we kissed, I began to slowly move my hips...slowly move my cock in her. Slowly sliding in her tight ass.

Darrah's breathing was still a bit ragged, but she no longer looked like she was in pain. In fact, as I watched her, I could see pleasure spreading out from her eyes as I began to move with longer strokes.

Back slowly almost all of the way out...then in going as deep as I could. Over and over as she relaxed. Over and over as I felt her muscles grip me. Then faster.

"Yes. That's it. Love me. Fuck me," she encouraged.

I got into a steady rhythm. In and out...in and out...she began to meet my thrusts. I made sure the head of my cock rubbed her g-spot with every stroke. Darrah pulled her knees back keeping her legs wide open. The look of pleasure on her face was unmistakable and I was causing it!

Then, I took her legs and put her ankles on my shoulders raising her ass up from the bed. I began to thrust into her faster...I was going deeper into her hot, tight ass. I was almost pushing down into her again and again hitting her g-spot.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me like you mean it."

I fucked her...just fucked her. I was getting close again.

"Take me. Make my ass yours."

I did. Pounding in to her. Harder than I ever have. My balls hitting her ass with every thrust. She was gripping the sheets...head thrashing...lost in the fucking. And then she tensed and began to explode from her cock shooting cum everywhere.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck...damn." she almost screamed.

As she tensed, she gripped my cock harder as I thrust in and out...I couldn't help myself and exploded shooting my seed into her body. The room spun. I saw stars. Panting...I tried to be gentle and removed her ankles from my shoulders and then collapsed on her.