Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face buried in her neck...the scent of her perfume even heavier as she slowly rubbed my back. I was still flying.

As I came back to Earth slowly, I heard her whisper.

"This was really your first time?"

"Yes," I said softly. "I'll get better, right?"

"If you get any better, you will probably kill me," Darrah responded laughing softly. "But what a way to go!"

I got up from the bed, cleaned myself and then brought a warm washcloth to the bed and cleaned Darrah. The washcloth had scented soap on it, and then after rinsing her, I dried her with a soft towel, before getting back in bed. As I held Darrah, her head on my chest with my arm around her, I kissed her hair softly. My fingers slowly caressing her arm and side. After a few minutes, I felt her relax and her breathing get deeper knowing she was sleeping. My eyes closed and I had the deepest, most restful sleep in over four years.