Kevin

Story Info
What to do when you GF dumps you...
1.9k words
4.34
22k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredTR
FredTR
113 Followers

When summer came, just before they headed home, Kevin's girlfriend made him promise that he wouldn't have sex with any other girls. He did and asked her to make the same promise.

"Okay," she said, "I promise not to have sex with any other girls." They both laughed.

That was on May 16th.

Over the summer they fell out of touch with each other. Not right away, of course, slowly. Calls and video chats almost every day at first. By the end of June it was maybe twice a week. By the end of July, once a week. And then in August, one phone call. The call.

"I miss you," he said, "I wish we could talk more. Maybe video chat some more?"

"You just want to look at my tits and pussy while you jerk off again."

"No. Well, yeah, but not just that."

"I know, but I'm busy, Kev."

"I know. Why are you so busy lately," he asked, "work?"

"Not really, just, well, there's no easy way to say this. I've been seeing a guy."

Kevin's heart sank. "What do you mean you're seeing a guy?! We promised each other!"

"Well, yeah, I didn't mean to, it just, well, it was kind of an accident. We met at a party and I was kind of missing you and drunk and horny and the next thing you know we were fooling around in his car and, well..."

Kevin was near tears. His dick, which had been hard from just the sound of her voice, was limp. "You made me promise not to fuck another other girls over the summer. I did and asked you to make the same promise and you said promised."

"Well, technically we both only promised not to fuck other girls. Nobody said anything about guys..." She giggled at her own joke; Kevin was silent.

She sighed. "It wasn't serious, not at first, it was just sex. Kind of like masturbating but using a real dick instead of dildo. I didn't even like the guy the first few times. Like I said, it was just kind of an accident, really..."

Kevin was silent. He didn't know what to say. He heard a car horn on the other end of the phone.

"Hey, listen, Kevin, Baby, we both knew this wasn't going to last. I need to get going. We'll talk more later, if you want, okay?"

He tried to say something before he realized she'd hung up on him.

He was quiet for a minute.

Later that night, after work, Kevin decided he needed a drink. He picked a bar he rarely went to, a place that was on the far side of town. It was a little seedier than his usual spot although not really rough. If you'd asked he would have said he didn't know why he went there or that it was because he didn't want to run into anyone he knew and he just wanted to be alone. The truth was different.

The truth was he needed something, something he hadn't done in over year. Something he had given up for his girlfriend. Something he knew he could find there.

He sat at the bar, drinking light beer and pondering his situation. Thoughts ran through his head. The girl had messed with his head for most of a year, He had given up so much for her. But she was cheating on him. Not even cheating, she'd dumped him.

He was halfway through his third beer when he realized he had to piss. He dropped some money on the bar made his way to the bathroom. The bathroom was unoccupied so Kevin picked the urinal closest to the door, took his dick out and started pissing.

He had just started when another patron came in, stood at the urinal next to Kevin, took his dick out and started pissing. Kevin took a look. He was black, dark skinned, with a nice, fat cock. He'd never seen a black cock before except in movies. This one looked nicer than most of those to him. Even though it wasn't hard, it was still pretty thick and long. He hadn't meant to stare.

"See something you like?" a deep voice asked.

"Oh, God, sorry..." Kevin realized he'd actually finished pissing and his own dick was starting to chub up in his hand. He quickly started to shove it in to his pants.

A large black hand gently touched his wrist and stopped him. "It's all right." The man finished his piss and turned toward Kevin, dick still out. Kevin kept staring. "Go ahead, you can touch it, if you want."

And he did. Almost as if under hypnosis, he reached out and touched it, lightly at first with just his finger tips and then he slid his hand under and held it in his palm. He could feel it getting harder in his hand. His own dick was getting harder, too.

He kept licking and biting his lips. He felt a hand on the back of his head and he fell to his knees, right in front of the urinals. He could smell the earthy aroma of unwashed cock and balls. He could see a drip of piss on the tip. "You can suck it, if you want," the deep, baritone voice said, "do you want to suck it?"

Kevin couldn't speak, he just nodded, eyes fixed on a drip of piss on the head black cock in front of him. He felt the hand come off the back of his head. There was be no force, not even a slight nudge. He was being given permission and nothing more.

This was what he'd really come here for.

"I've never, I don't, that is I'm not a..." It was a lie, of course. He had gone to this bar, a gay bar, just for this kind of thing.

Then he heard the voice again. "It's okay. You don't have to if you don't want to. If it's not you're not gay and you say you don't want it..." The man started to pull his pants up.

Kevin stopped him. He licked the drop of piss off the tip, opened his mouth and took the head in. He wrapped his lips tight to the cock, being careful to not let his teeth touch it. A hand pushed his head away.

"Do you want it?" the deep voice asked.

"I... I want it," he answered.

"Are you gay?" the voice asked.

"No, I'm not...," he began

"Are you gay?" the voice asked again as he started to pull up his pants again.

"YES! Yes, I am gay. I am a... a... a faggot." Kevin was surprised at how good it felt to say that. He had never said it out loud to anyone, not even admitted it to himself. He knew that it was true though.

"Mmmmm. And what is it you want right now, faggot?" the voice asked.

"I want to suck your cock."

"Want it or need it?"

"I need it. I need to suck your cock and make you cum in my mouth. Please."

"Go ahead. Suck it."

Once again he opened his mouth and took the head in. He wrapped his lips tight to the cock, being careful to not let his teeth touch it. No hand pushed his head away this time. He slipped the black cock about half way into his mouth and then slipped it back out. Up and down he went, slowly, reverently. He pressed his tongue to the frenulum, as he had been taught to do.

He rubbed his own dick in time to his head moving up and down. He reached up and touched the black balls gently.

He felt the balls twitch and the tip of the cock thrust deeper into his mouth. Nothing was holding him back, Kevin could have moved away. Instead he pushed his head forward to take the cock in deeper. It slid back pushed forward again. The cock's owner moaned as he got close to cumming.

The deep voice spoke. "I've had plenty of blow jobs, from all sorts of folk; black, Chinese, Mexican, all sorts," he said, " and white people make the best cock suckers. Especially white boys. And you are one of the best..."

Kevin felt proud. He hadn't sucked a cock in over a year, never one so big and never a black one.

He heard the bathroom door open. He started to pull his head off the cock but the cock's owner put his hand on the back of Kevin's head and gently pushed it forward. He didn't resist.

A new, almost effeminate voice spoke. "Oh, sorry, didn't realize..."

The deep voice replied haltingly. "That's... okay. I'm almost... done... stay... yours when... I finish..."

"Mmmm, well okay, if you insist."

Two hands were on the back of his head now, holding it still while the long, thick black cock slid in and out of Kevin's mouth. He realized the hands didn't belong to the man in front of him but rather to the new person in the room. A surge of precum leaked from his cock at the realization. He had to stop jerking off to stop from cumming.

And then he felt the black balls tense and the cock push in deep. He pressed a finger to the patch of skin between the ass-hole and the balls (again, as he had been taught) and the first shot literally went right down Kevin's throat. He grabbed his own dick and his cum began to splatter on the floor as black sperm filled his mouth. Kevin felt blessed as they came together.

And then he backed off, just a little, and squeezed the last drops into Kevin's mouth.

The cock pulled out of Kevin's cum filled mouth. He watched from inches away as black hands put it away and buttoned and zipped up. The owner of the black dick didn't say anything to Kevin, he just stepped away.

Kevin, for his part, held still and enjoyed the feeling. He'd always liked warm cum filling his mouth yet this was something different, better somehow. Even after they'd both finished their climax, Kevin held the warm seed in his mouth and played with it.

He wondered why this time seemed so good, so much better than he remembered. Maybe it was because it had been so long since he'd done this. Maybe it was because there seemed to be so much. Maybe it was because it was a black cock. Maybe it was because he was being watched. Maybe it was because he'd admitted he was gay ("no, not just gay, I called myself a faggot," he thought).

Maybe it was all of it.

As he walked out the door, the deep voice said something to the person who'd been watching them. "All yours..."

Kevin was still on his knees, a stranger's cum in his mouth. His own cock still twitching as it got soft. He heard a zipper and there was a new man standing before him, his dick out. This one was white and much smaller. Thin, although probably about as long as Kevin's and quite hard. The pubes were red in color.

The new, effeminate voice spoke. "Mmmm, open up, Baby, I've got a treat for you..." A hand laid itself on top of Kevin's head.

He mentally shrugged, swallowed what was in his mouth and opened up for more.

FredTR
FredTR
113 Followers