Kevin Ch. 02

Story Info
Kevin & Jimmy.
2.2k words
4.56
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FredTR
FredTR
112 Followers

Kevin woke to an empty house. It wasn't really a surprise but it was weird. His brother had been shy a few credits for his degree so he was spending his summer at school making them up. His sister was backpacking around Europe (or "slut-packing" as she liked to call it). His father was obviously at work and his mother was covering an early shift at work. His father said she was bucking for a promotion with all the hours she worked.

It was odd having the house to himself. Odd being alone for anything more than a few minutes lately. He made himself coffee and sat down at the kitchen table. He had nothing to do. He thought about the night before.

He'd never sucked cock in a bathroom before. He'd had offers of course, both to get and give, it just never appealed to him. It was too gay, too unseemly, too dangerous. And two guys! One of them black! A couple more firsts. And he hadn't even talked to the guys, didn't even know their names. How... slutty.

Not that he actually finished with the second guy.

He'd cum on the floor as the black guy was cumming in his mouth. When the black guy left the other guy took his place, standing in front of him with his dick out, like Kevin was a urinal or something and this guy was just taking his turn.

The guy's dick was about as thick as Kevin's and maybe tiny bit longer but definitely smaller than the black guy. He was really hard though and more aggressive. He'd held Kevin's head in place and swayed his hips back and forth, fucking Kevin's mouth, calling him a cum slut and whore and a faggot. It was odd because his voice and speech patterns were slightly effeminate, not to mention the way he moved. Honestly, if you'd asked, Kevin would have told you he was the kind of guy Kevin would expect to suck cock in a bathroom. Kevin would also would have told you he liked it.

The head of his cock hit the back of Kevin's throat a couple times, although he really didn't gag much; after that black cock this white one was too small to do any real harm. Kevin made no attempt to push back or resist when he did gag, if anything he tried to get the dick in deeper. He knew it was just part of sucking dick sometimes and had come to accept it, even enjoy it in a way.

Still, he wanted to get the guy's nut and finish. He'd just slid his long middle finger to the patch of skin between the guy's ass and balls when someone banged hard on the bathroom door. A loud voice boomed at them from the other side of the door. "Let's go, you know that shit ain't allowed!"

A realization of where he was and what what he was doing hit Kevin hard. He stood up quickly and fumbled with his pants to put away his limp dick zip them up. The other guy was calmer, more relaxed as he zipped up. He reached out to Kevin and pulled him close, kissing him on the lips, his tongue forcing it's way into Kevin's mouth as he reached around and felt Kevin's ass. Then pushed Kevin away and headed out. "No, he didn't walk out," Kevin thought, "he sashayed out."

When he'd walked out, Kevin felt sure every eye in the bar was on him. He blushed bright red as he walked stiffly to the exit. Somebody whistled as he stepping into the parking lot and laughter broke out before the door closed.

And now he was home alone, thinking about what a whore he'd been the night before and how he'd embarrassed himself. How he'd been called names. How he'd acted like a cheap whore ("No, not a whore," he thought, "whores do it for the money. I was doing it for the cum.")

It made him hard. He wanted to do it again.

Sitting there, at his family's kitchen table, he took his dick out. The smell of stale, dry sperm wafted up at him. He inhaled deeply and began to masturbate.

He had only just started when he heard the front door open and heard the cleaning lady call out. "Hello?! Anybody here?" Her English was almost perfect, but the Korean accent was pretty thick.

He had forgotten about the cleaning lady. He shoved his now hard shaft into his pajamas and sighed. Sometime during the past year his family had gotten so special and upperclass that they were too good to clean their own home and had to hire a cleaning service. For some reason it embarrassed him.

He had barely managed to get his dick in his pants before the smiling face of Mrs. Yee, a Korean immigrant, entered the kitchen with her son, Jimmy, in tow. She was carrying a small bag, he was lugging the real cleaning supplies. She wrinkled her nose and made a face as he stated putting stuff down.

"Hmmm, something smell funny in here," she said and turned to her son, "you start in here. Make sure you clean under sink and wipe out garbage can." Her English was good, very good, yet not perfect.

Kevin wasn't sure, but figured the funny smell might be from his dick. He wanted to leave. He didn't dare stand up though, he was still hard and the table was on the only thing hiding the lump in his flimsy pajamas.

He stared at his coffee as Mrs. Yee prattled off a list of things for her son to do.

"Mom, stop, I know how to clean a house," his English was perfect, no accent. "I'll be fine. Go to your mahjong game or whatever."

"You stop," she said impatiently, "I worry about you. I feel better when you tell me you have a good Korean girlfriend to take care of you. Then I stop."

She fussed over him more and he grew increasingly annoyed until she left. Jimmy watched her leave, said "Thank God" and got to work.

Kevin sipped his coffee as he watched him get started polishing the garbage can. For all his life there had been a cheap plastic waste basket in the kitchen; sometime after he left for his freshman year it was replaced with an expensive chrome thing. The shiny garbage can was another one of those things that made Kevin marvel at how much his family seemed to have changed.

Kevin caught himself looking at Jimmy's ass as he bent over to wipe out the garbage can. It was well polished before Jimmy started yet he seemed to be obsessive about polishing it, taking his time.

Jimmy was 19 and leaving for his Freshman Year at Princeton in a few weeks. He was supposed to go the year before and something happened that delayed him a year. Kevin had no idea what except that Jimmy had gotten in some kind of trouble and he went away for a few months. The rumor was he'd been caught smoking pot and fucking one of the cleaning girls and Mrs. Yee freaked out, sent him to a private rehab and fired the girl.

"You know, I know what that smell is," Jimmy said, his voice echoing oddly in the garbage can.

"Excuse me?" Kevin was startled.

Jimmy stood up and turned toward Kevin with a smile. "I could clean this garbage can and under sink the for hours and it won't help. I could rub them both for hours and that smell won't go away because I'd be rubbing the wrong thing."

"Excuse me?!" Kevin really couldn't think of anything else to say.

"We both know that smell," Jimmy said with a smile as he walked toward Kevin.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Kevin protested.

Jimmy sat in the table next to Kevin's coffee. "I got a look under the table when I was putting stuff down. I saw that lump in your pants. You must of had it out right before we got here."

"Listen, I think..." Kevin began.

Jimmy slid off the table and down to his knees at Kevin's side. "I'd like to help you with that. If you want, that is."

"I don't think.."

"Come on, I caught you looking at my ass in the reflection, I saw you staring. And you wouldn't have to do anything back, just relax and let me."

"No, I'm not..." Kevin protested.

Jimmy persisted. "Listen it doesn't make you gay, it just means you like getting your cock sucked and I like sucking cock. So how about it?"

Kevin didn't really think of himself as gay, even after last night. More than admitting the truth to himself though, he was afraid of the truth getting out. Still, Jimmy was the one offering and he'd never suspected Jimmy of this. He was obviously discrete.

"Oh, why the hell not?" he asked aloud as he turned toward Jimmy and took his dick out again. After all, it would be hours before anyone came home.

"Yessss." Jimmy inhaled the aroma deeply before he took Kevin's dick in his mouth. It was only semi hard at this point. He sucked hard, moving his head up and down, willing the cock in his mouth to get stiff. It did.

Kevin liked it, it felt good, but this wasn't going to make him cum.

He looked down, watching Jimmy as he did he rubbed his own hardness thru his pants. "Take it out," he said, "show me, I want to see."

Jimmy leaned back and smiled at Kevin. "Oh yeah?"

Kevin nodded, "Yeah."

Jimmy opened his pants and took his dick out. Kevin had always heard that Asian guys had small dicks, but Jimmy's wasn't really small. Maybe not quite as big as Kevin's but Kevin was a bigger guy in general. Jimmy's dick was average length and just a little on thin side compared to Kevin's. There was, however, one thing that was different about Jimmy. He was uncut. As with the black cock last night, this was something Kevin had only seen in movies.

"I can't really see it. Stand up"

Jimmy stood up slowly and stood about two feet away, his pants falling to his ankles. Kevin absentmindedly stroked himself and licked his lips as he stared. Jimmy took a cautious step forward, his dick now barely 10 inches from Kevin's face. Kevin thought it looked almost perfect, rock hard, veiny, and tight balls with thin, wispy hair. He reached up, pushed the fold of skin covering the tip and watched as the moist head emerged. He looked up at Jimmy.

Jimmy moved just slightly closer. Without a word between them, Kevin opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue and licked the tip of Jimmy's dick before wrapping his lips around the shaft. Jimmy placed his hands on the back of Kevin's head, pushing it forward. He didn't have to, of course. Still Kevin was glad he did it; it reminded him of the old days, when he was still learning and it turned him on. He put one hand on Jimmy's naked ass and the other on his own dick.

Jimmy exhaled and swore in a horse whisper. "Oh, fuck me mommy, goddamnit, Jesus, I was not expecting this. Wow, you're good."

He didn't move his hips, he just held still with his dick deep in Kevin's mouth. Kevin moved his tongue along the underside of Jimmy's dick, paying close attention to the spot where the cock head met the shaft.

Jimmy stood still and began to move Kevin's head back and forth, like he was masturbating and Kevin's head was a sex toy. Kevin groaned as precum leaked from his own dick. This was sooo good...

Suddenly, after only a few minutes, Jimmy stopped and pushed back lightly on Kevin's head. "Stopstopstop," he gasped, "I'm gonna cum if we keep this up."

As an answer Kevin grabbed Jimmy's naked ass and pushed the dick deep into his mouth. He nodded slightly and hummed "mmmm-hmmmm".

Jimmy gasped. "Oh shit, well, if that's what you want, who am I to say no?"

Kevin nodded with the dick in his mouth and hummed "mmmm-hmmmm" again. He worked the cock with his mouth and reached up with his left hand to Jimmy's balls. The tips of his fingers just touched them when he got his reward.

"Oh, oh damn..." Jimmy pushed his hips forward and held Kevin's head down and shouted, "oh, mommie , mommie, mom--mie fuc-king-iiing YES" as he hit his release. It was like a wall breaking as he started to dump cum into Kevin's warm mouth.

Kevin took his hand off Jimmy's ass and began to stroke himself furiously, trying to make himself cum before Jimmy finished. As the last squirts of sperm drained from Jimmy's balls, Kevin felt his ass twitch as the first shot of his cum sprayed out. It hit Jimmy's leg. The next shot, not quite as strong, arced and fell into the underwear at Jimmy's ankles.

Jimmy pushed Kevin's head away and, feet tangled up in his pants, he fell backwards and landed on his bare ass. The last few dribbles of Kevin's cum dripped to the floor.

If Jimmy hurt himself when he fell over he didn't show it. He ran a finger thru the cum on his thigh and laughed as Kevin caught his breath.

"Think you can get hard again?" Kevin asked.

"Sure, you want another taste?"

"Yes," Kevin answered with a gleam in his eye.

FredTR
FredTR
112 Followers