Pretty Molly's Dirty Panties

Story Info
Swedish student Molly's smelly panties arouse voyeur.
11.6k words
4.61
51.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - When beautiful blonde 18-year-old Molly from Stockholm Sweden travels to Sydney Australia to study a science degree, the twin 19-year-old son and daughter of the host family form very different opinions of her. The daughter Emma cannot stand her, while the son Alex immediately gets a crush on the pretty Scandinavian teenager and begins to indulge in voyeurism with her, mainly by sniffing her dirty and smelly panties from the laundry. Will Alex's desire for Molly remain unrequited, or will something more interesting happen between them?

Please note this is a strong voyeuristic fetish story that includes the main female character Molly using the toilet and having her period, as well as her panties stained by various private bodily fluids. If these themes are not your thing, it may be best to avoid it. All characters are 18 or older and they and the situations depicted are fictional, with similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and unintentional. Please enjoy and rate and comment.

***

When Neil and Judy Tyler invited 18-year-old Swedish university student Molly Johansson to live with them in their suburban house in Sydney while she studied in Australia for three years, the arrival of the young Scandinavian girl proved to be the catalyst of a two cases of unforeseen consequences in their adult twin son and daughter, Alex and Emma both aged 19.

Neil was a senior lecturer at a prestigious Sydney university in the science faculty, and when young Molly was accepted to study a science degree she had nowhere to stay given she had no family in Australia nor did she know anyone who lived in Sydney. So after discussing it with his wife Judy and both of them talking with the young woman online, it was agreed that Miss Molly Johansson of Stockholm would be the perfect addition to the Tyler household and would take up residence in their spare bedroom from early 2010, and would stay with them until she finished her studies at the end of 2012.

It wasn't hard to convince the twins, both university students who worked part time, that the addition of Molly to the house was a good idea, who while obviously non-identical as one was male and the other female, looked nothing alike as brother and sister. Slim, tall and pretty Emma had long red hair from the recessive genes that ran in the family but hadn't appeared in the last two generations, and sported the fair skin and greenish eyes often seen in redheads.

In contrast, her handsome brother Alex while also tall, had the dark brown hair, brown eyes and more olive complexion of his mother, while Neil also had brown hair but much lighter than his son and wife. Emma could be fickle and a more than a little stubborn at times, but she was very accepting of the idea and said it would be great, more female company for her. Emma was the only female cousin in that generation of the family, Neil's brother and Judy's sister each having two sons.

It took only one look at Molly to convince Alex that her coming to Sydney was a good idea. The stunning 18-year-old had the classic Nordic looks of many stunning Scandinavian girls, long light blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, a pretty face and she rocked a pretty hot young body, Molly standing five feet six when barefoot and having a nice pair of C-cup breasts and a cute bum. She looked like she was Sweden's entrant in a Miss World beauty contest, or part of an ABBA tribute group.

Alex of course did not see Molly's bare teenage breasts nor her bare bottom when he and his sister talked to her online or viewed her photos prior to her arrival, but he could see the shape of her attributes through her shirt and her jeans and he liked what he saw. He couldn't believe that this Swedish beauty would be living in the house for the next three years, and counted down the hours of the long plane trip that would transport Molly from her native Stockholm to her new home of the next three years in Australia.

Unfortunately for Alex, he had a delay of close to a day when bad weather in Dubai saw Molly's flight to Perth delayed, with no available flight leaving Perth until the late afternoon. Given a three hour time difference between Western Australia and New South Wales in daylight saving months, Molly did not arrive in Sydney until very late, and was understandably very jet-lagged.

Molly was close to asleep standing up when Neil collected her and drove her back to his house, and while very polite and friendly clearly she needed to go to bed, now, and Judy escorted the young girl to the spare bedroom that would be her room.

In his own bedroom, Alex wondered how he would sleep at all. Pretty Molly, her teenage body looking so good in a tight white blouse, tight blue jeans and flat-heeled shoes, was everything he had dreamed of and then some. She was stunning enough when seen in photos or videos online, to see her in person was something else.

Alex heard the toilet flush and the taps running, and the person to emerge was young Molly, the teenager barefoot and dressed in an oversized blue tee-shirt, adjusting her panties on her way back to her bedroom.

"Goodnight Alex," Molly said in her strong Swedish accent, giving him a friendly wave, even her Scandinavian speech patterns driving him wild with desire.

"Goodnight Molly," Alex called as the teenager went into her bedroom and closed the door.

Alex likewise closed the door to his bedroom. His boxer shorts felt very tight, and not because the fit young man had neglected exercise and overindulged in unhealthy food. Alex looked down at the tent in his boxers as he got into bed, and felt the tissue box beside it. There were lots of tissues. And Alex would need lots of tissues. Lots and lots of tissues.

*

The next day was Friday, and it was a rainy late summer's day in sub-tropical Sydney. It was perfect weather for Molly to stay in and sleep off her jet-lag, and the young Swedish student did just this, the pretty blonde waking up fresh as a daisy on Saturday, which dawned bright and sunny across the New South Wales capital.

That weekend the Tyler family were kind of like tourists in their own city, showing Molly the sights of Sydney. Molly was most excited and impressed, the teenager very excited as she got into the back of the car with Alex and Emma, Alex worrying how he was going to control his excitement at the stunning teenager beside him. The young Swedish girl was full of excitement.

"I just love Sydney!" she exclaimed in her strong Swedish accent. "And what a beautiful day to enjoy it."

"Yes, I heard you and your family had a holiday here once," said Neil Tyler from the driver's seat of the car.

"That's right, when I was 14, me, my parents and brother came on a holiday," said Molly. "We went to Melbourne, Brisbane and the Gold Coast too." She took out her phone and brought up a picture of her family on their trip to Australia, the Johansson family posed in the Blue Mountains near Katoomba, looking out at the famed Three Sisters rock formation.

Emma and Alex looked at the picture on Molly's phone, and both were surprised. While Molly had mentioned a younger brother Stefan before, they were shocked by the age difference as Molly had never alluded to it. Molly was clearly a teenager but her brother, blonde like his big sister and parents, was little more than a toddler.

"I didn't realize there was such a big age gap between you and your brother," said Emma.

Molly nodded. "Yes, I was 11, nearly 12 when Stefan was born. It was a bit strange, I was an only child for 11 years and then my parents tell me they have a big surprise for me. The best surprise of my life, I absolutely love my little brother. Although sometimes I wish we were closer in age. It must have been great growing up as twins, you always would have had somebody to talk with, and somebody to play with."

"Yes, it was great, lots and lots of fun all the time," said Emma, a fair degree of cynicism in her voice.

"Yes, fun, fun, fun, nothing but fun," said Alex, as cynical as his sister.

"And lots and lots of lots of sibling rivalry," pointed out their mother.

The Tyler family, who lived on Sydney's North Shore, drove across the Sydney Harbor Bridge, Molly clearly loving the stunning views of Circular Quay, the Sydney Opera House and the scenic views of Sydney Harbor and the city skyline dominated by the tall Sydney Tower. Once in the city, they walked around Hyde Park and the Domain, through Darling Harbor and to Circular Quay, the excited and exuberant Molly keen to take lots of photos and selfies with her host family in front of the Australian Landmarks of Harbor Bridge and on the steps of the Opera House.

In the afternoon, the family drove through the leafy and exclusive Sydney Eastern Suburbs to Bondi Beach, where Alex got to see one of the greatest sights he had ever seen -- Molly in a bikini. The young Scandinavian, clad in a pink bikini, was a wonderful sight, her perfect teenage body unblemished by any tattoos or piercings and Alex could see other guys were interested too. The barefoot teenager made her way across the sand, before getting out sunscreen and applying it to her fair European skin. This was a wonderful sight to behold and Alex, wearing a pair of Speedo-style bathers, knew he was in for a tough time controlling the evidence of his excitement.

The water seemed to be the safest place to be, so Alex plunged into the surf, the cooling waters of the Pacific Ocean having the desired effect on his groin, especially when Molly entered the water too, and her wet bathers showed the shape of the teen's breasts, and the outline of her vagina and shape of her buttocks through her wet bikini bottoms.

Sunday saw the family catch the ferry to visit Taronga Zoo followed by a visit to the famed Sydney Tower on the way home. Molly again very excited and keen to take lots of photographs and selfies. She was having a great time, and so was everyone else. Mr. and Mrs. Tyler felt much relief as they saw Molly and Emma walking around together, the two girls laughing and enjoying themselves like they had been best friends forever.

Emma could be a bit stand-offish at times and the parents were worried that she might not take to Molly, but their fears were allayed as they all had a great time at the zoo. The girls were getting along great and Molly was a wonderful addition to the family.

*

"Alex, I cannot stand her! I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!"

A month had now gone by since Molly arrived, and today she was at university while Mr. and Mrs. Tyler were at work. Alex and Emma were going to leave for work in an hour or so, but were currently sitting in the living room having this discussion. Although the brother and sister squabbled at times, they were twins and had that bond, and would discuss problems with each other.

Alex tried not to smirk. "Who can't you stand, Emma?"

Emma rolled her green eyes. "Molly of course, Little Miss Sweden. I tell you what Alex, either she goes back to Stockholm or I get on a plane and I go to Sweden instead. Which would be fine except there would be more Molly's there."

Alex had known that his sister's opinion of and attitude towards Molly had declined in the past three weeks. The second weekend after her arrival the family had taken Molly to Manly to enjoy a day out, but while Emma had enjoyed the previous weekend, she was clearly not so happy during the trip to Manly. The decline in attitude towards the foreign exchange student had continued further during the following weeks. Bubbly, peppy and happy Molly would be nice to Emma, but Emma's response would be cold, dismissive and passive aggressive.

"What's wrong with Molly?" Alex asked. "You seemed to like her at first."

"I did at the start, but now I've changed my mind. She's always so happy all the time, always so positive, saying how much she loves her university course, how much she loves living here with us, how much she loves Australia especially the weather, how much she loves my friends. I keep thinking she's going to break into song. For fuck's sake Mum and Dad, next time just invite Pollyanna to live in our house and be done with it."

"And Molly being happy all the time is a bad thing how? I mean, like the weather, Sweden is so cold in the winter, it's understandable she would like our warm weather. Would you prefer some Goth or Emo girl staying with us who is miserable and sulky all the time?"

Emma again rolled her eyes, regarding Alex like he was an idiot. "There's a limit on how happy a person can be without making everyone around them unhappy."

"Sergeant Emma Tyler of the New South Wales Happiness and Fun Prevention Police has spoken," laughed Alex.

"Oh shut up Alex, it's not funny," complained Emma.

"Why are you the only one who has a problem with Molly, Emma?" I like her, Mum and Dad like her, our grandparents, uncle, aunt and cousins all like her. Our friends all like her, your boyfriend likes her."

It was true. Alex had noticed that Emma's boyfriend Chris had been spending a lot more time at the house in the last month, as had male friends and cousins. And the way they behaved towards Molly could be summed up in one word -- sycophant. Male neighbors had also seemed to be spending more time outdoors, such as the three boys across the street riding their bikes around back and forth in front of the Tyler house.

"Gee, I wonder if everyone would like Molly so much if she weighed 300 pounds, had bad skin and wonky teeth?" Emma complained bitterly.

"Jealous are we?" smirked her brother.

Emma's glare was steely. "Again, shut up Alex."

Alex could see that continuing to tease Emma would be a bit like continuing to antagonize a taipan snake or funnel-web spider and would result in him getting bitten so he stopped and then pointed out to his sister, "Molly didn't seem all that happy last week."

Emma sighed in derision. "That's because she had her period. She had cramps, bloating and was hormonal and was all weepy because she was a bit homesick and missing her parents and brother."

Alex tried to be understanding. "Well Molly is a long way from home. And some girls do have a lot of problems every month, maybe you should try and be a bit more patient and understanding with her?"

Emma was not impressed. "Hello Alex, I have a lot of period problems every month, I have bad menstrual cramps and a really heavy flow. Remember Mum had to take me to a gynecologist to get my ladies problems checked out?"

"Too much information, Emma," said Alex, not wanting to hear these details about his twin's menstrual cycle.

"Yes, but you don't see me going around crying about my periods, do you?" Emma snapped. "And understanding? I couldn't have been more understanding. I fixed her a hot water bottle, and sat with her on the bed holding her hand and helping wipe her tears away as she blubbered about wanting her mother and how I was such a great friend to her. Can't she see how I don't like her? She is so naïve. Stupid little Nordic cry baby."

"It can't be just that," said Alex.

"No, it's not just that, I wish it was," complained Emma. "Molly is so inconsiderate."

"Inconsiderate how?"

"She sits in the living room on her lap top and has online conversations with her parents and brother, and she always laughs and talks loudly in Swedish! It is so fucking annoying."

"Um Emma, I hate to remind you but Molly and her family are from Sweden. What language do you think they are going to speak? Mandarin? Italian? Ancient Arabic?"

"Don't be dumb Alex, and it's not just that, she puts her feet on the coffee table in the living room and paints her toenails."

Alex clutched his chest. "That is a worse crime than murder!"

"I wish you would take this seriously Alex," Emma complained. "She's so inconsiderate. Like one Saturday, I got up to do my laundry early because I had a shift at the supermarket, only Molly has beaten me in getting up and she's tying up the machine washing her silly little knickers. And have you noticed how many pairs of knickers Molly has? How many changes of panties does she need? Fuck."

"Emma, that's something I didn't notice, I don't go rifling through Molly's underwear drawer. That would be an invasion of her privacy."

"Imelda Marcos liked shoes, with Molly it's panties," said Emma with derision. "And again, it's not just that. Have you noticed how long Molly takes in the bathroom when she goes to the toilet? And how much toilet paper she uses? Since she arrived the toilet paper just goes and goes."

"Again, something I hadn't noticed at all," said Alex. "Maybe it's a European thing?"

Emma glowered at Alex. "Yeah, you probably think she doesn't fart and that her shit doesn't stink. Let me tell you she does both. The other day I was passing by the laundry when Molly was on the loo and I could hear her farting as clear if she had the door open. I think they could have heard Molly's farts in Newcastle, Wollongong or Canberra. Disgusting! Other times I've gone into the toilet after Molly had been in there 20 minutes taking a dump, and I've nearly thrown up because of the smell she left behind her."

"Come on Emma, that's hardly Molly's fault," laughed Alex.

"Molly was the one who had a shit, it is her fault," spat Emma. "And not long after she arrived, she disturbed me when I was working on an important assignment to ask where the spare toilet paper was because there wasn't enough for her to use on the roll. For fuck's sake, it's in the laundry cupboard right across from the loo, where else would it fucking be? Use what limited fucking brains you have Molly, use some initiative or go and use Mum or Dad's bathroom or get some tissues to wipe your stinky little arse, I don't fucking care. I tell you what, if this carries on I'm going to be the one going through roll after roll of toilet paper because of chronic diarrhea thanks to Molly giving me the shits every day of my fucking life!"

Alex tried not to laugh, but failed, making Emma look like she had drunk a cocktail of unripe lemon and lime juice. "Oh come on Emma, she's not that bad."

"She is that bad," Emma assured him. "She makes me hate the colors yellow and blue. And the worse thing is that she's with us for three fucking years. Can you imagine that?"

"Three years isn't that long," Alex tried to assure his sister. "I mean, three years ago was 2007 and 2007 doesn't seem that long ago to me."

"I wish I could go back in time to 2007 and warn my parents not to take on a blonde exchange student from Sweden named Molly Johansson," said Emma.

When Alex again laughed, his sister's patience had expired. "I'm wasting my time here, I might as well have been talking to the cat." Emma indicated the aforementioned cat as it passed by. "I think you've got a thing for Molly, I think you've got the hots for her."

"No!" exclaimed Alex.

"You said that a little quickly, you do have a crush on her," crowed Emma.

"No, I like her as a person, I think she's nice and I think she's very pretty," stammered Alex, but Emma was not persuaded.

"You totally like her," said Emma with a degree of finality, before going out of the room singing, "Alex and Molly sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G!" then leaving for work and leaving Alex alone in the house.

Alex shook his head as his sister left and muttered, "What a drama queen," to himself. Emma was studying commerce at university, but Alex thought maybe that her studying the dramatic arts with a view to becoming an actress would be a better use of resources. Emma was, always had been and always would be a total drama queen, why not make a career and earn money out of it?

He wished that Emma would get on with Molly better. While Alex could see that Molly was very naïve especially when compared to Australian girls the same age and a bit too peppy and overly-enthusiastic which might get on someone like Emma's nerves she was such a nice and sweet-natured girl that her good points far outweighed her good ones. But Alex knew he was biased, and that he saw Molly through a rose-colored haze. Emma was 100 percent right. Alex did have a crush on Molly, a very large crush. He felt his heart racing and a warm feeling through his body whenever she appeared, both in person and his mind's eye.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers