Kevin and Dawn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared intently at the little pee-hole, drooling with pre-cum, and as he let out a low growl, she saw it expand, and watched a thick white stream shoot out. It landed squarely on her lips, but she resisted the urge to snake out her tongue to taste her brother's cum, preferring to concentrate on the thick ropes of his jism that followed out of his pulsing cock, one after the other.

Dawn watched fixedly as her brother kept jerking off his fat cock and aiming his hot spunk all over her face. Each time a fresh hot string of cum landed on her face, whether on her nose, her forehead, her cheeks, or her lips, it sent a new tingle to her cunt, and she stuck her hand between her legs and snaked a finger up her cunt-hole.

With the combined build-ups from his sister's masturbation tease, eating her pussy, getting a blowjob from her, spanking her naked ass, and then fingering her cunt and rubbing her asshole, Kevin's pent-up load of cum lasted longer than any other time he'd ever jerked off.

As he pumped his continuously-erupting dick he moved it around, painting his sister's upturned face with rope after rope of thick jism, and the nastiness of that seemed to pull even more cum from the depths of his balls.

When he was finally spent, and he had drooled the last drops of jism that he could squeeze from his dick onto his sister's nose, he stood there on slightly wobbly legs taking huge gulps of air.

Dawn quickly stood up, and before he realized what she was doing, she threw her arms around him in a tight hug, and pressed her cum-splattered face against his and gave him a messy, passionate—and oh so nasty—kiss.

She opened her mouth, covering his lips, at the same time sucking some of his jism into her mouth. She swirled it around to get its taste, and quickly decided that she liked it.

She removed her mouth from his and then lapped up a string of his cum that had been left behind.

"Open your mouth, Kev!" she told him. "Share your hot cum with me! Suck my face and feed your spunk to me!"

Kevin had long-ago tasted his own cum after jerking off, and while he found the taste to be okay, it wasn't something he did on a regular basis. But the kinkiness of his nasty sister's request—her command—made him desire it more than anything.

He opened his mouth and placed it over her nose, lapping and sucking in the strings of his thick jism. He then slid his mouth over hers, and the two kissed passionately while tangling their tongues and swishing his cum back and forth.

After they each swallowed, he went in search of more, and they repeated the lapping, sucking, sharing process until her face was mostly clean of his spunk.

He pulled his face away from hers and looked her over for any blobs of cum that he might have missed. Finding none, he looked down, and said," Oh, look at that; you seem to have more of my splooge on your lovely tits."

She squeezed her tits together, lifting them up for him, and he bent down to give them a lap.

But before he could make contact, though, they heard a squeak and a low rumble from beneath Dawn's bedroom. It was the garage door opening.

"Shit!" Kevin said, quickly straightening up. "Mom and Dad are home! You better get in the shower!"

She grabbed him and gave him a hard, passionate kiss, and then said, "I love you, big brother! And this isn't a one-time thing, you know!"

"Fuck no!" he replied. "Now that we know what a nasty girl you can be, there's all sorts of stuff we need to try!" As he headed out of her room, he reached back and gave her a swat on her naked ass.

Landing on one of the still-red tender patches, she yelped, "Youch! That really hurts, now!"

***

After that, their game of sneaking peeks at one another, switched to flashing each other and even copping quick feels while their parents were around. The danger of getting caught with a lifted shirt and exposed tits, or a half-hard dick sticking out of a fly heightened the kink and the arousal of the game tenfold.

In the months that followed, Kevin and Dawn spent nearly every Saturday morning—while their parents were golfing—in wondrous exploration of positions, preferences, and perversions, which included Dawn being blindfolded, and tied spread-eagle and helpless to the corners of her bed while Kevin "had his way" with her. Her "torment" included experiments with whipped cream, ice cubes, and cucumber that the whole family enjoyed in their salads later that night.

Eventually, Dawn got control of her gag reflex and was able to deep-throat her brother. Also, after working their way up from each other's fingers to their thumbs to her hairbrush handle—and in Dawn's case, her brother's stiff cock—they both also discovered that they liked giving and getting anal sex.

There was nothing they could think of—or discover on the Internet—that they wouldn't try, and very little that they found they didn't like.

***

Once the taboo of sex between brother and sister had been broken, there were no limits at all between Dawn and Kevin. With bedrooms at opposite ends of the same upstairs hallway, they would often tip-toe to one or the other's room after their parents had gone to bed downstairs.

Some nights they would simply, but passionately, kiss each other good night. Other nights Dawn would give Kevin a quick slurpy suck of his cock and he'd respond by giving her pussy a big tongue-action kiss.

Every once in a while, however, they just couldn't resist their urges and they'd end up going all the way until both had blown an orgasm. These nights were always in Dawn's room because it was the farthest from their parent's room, downstairs. Sometimes they would engage in oral sex, usually in a 69 position, until each had filled the other's mouth with cum, but other times they would fuck like rabbits while trying to be as quite as they could.

One night after a longer-than-usual session that included oral sex and quiet fucking, they fell asleep naked in each other's arms and didn't wake up until their mom hollered from downstairs to get their butts out of bed. They could only imagine the consequences if she had come up to gently wake Dawn the way she normally did! Thankfully, their mom was running late that morning.

Continued in part-2

Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment or a suggestion!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey


12