All Comments on 'Kevin and Dawn Pt. 02'

by CaseyBea

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LotsToShareLotsToSharealmost 4 years ago
Aunt Vickie!

Wow! Why couldn't I have had an Aunt Vickie when I was there age? I can only imagine what she has in store for the rest of the weekend. I can't wait for part 3! Well done!

goducks111goducks111almost 4 years ago
Wow

I like the twist with Vickie. Well done! 5 stars.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

In the story, you used the phrase ' devout bisexual'. I don't think that was an accurate way to get the idea across. I believe that you should have said something like 'avid bisexual' instead.

Personally, I'm turned off by all of the bondage and spanking. I realize that some people get a thrill from it, but I equate it with abuse. I was physically abused as a child and teenager. There is no love and affection expressed by such behavior. But to each their own.

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

A great read, you could doing some extra proofreading as although the word is correctly spelt it has been used in the wrong context, i.e. read for ready, there for their, also he for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stayed with my aunt one summer…She caught me trying on her black bra….I came immediately..so so hard…

Kopfkino_MKopfkino_M8 months ago

Everyone needs an aunt like vickie...nice story plot and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyBea@CaseyBea
I've written several published novels, but I enjoy getting "down and dirty" once in a while here, and going deep into the taboo areas that a lot of mainstream readers might not appreciate (or who secretly would, but would never admit to it in public!) Several of my stories hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES