Kevin and Dawn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'That was fucking awesome!' he panted, trying to catch his breath.

"I kept pulling on his dick—which still hadn't gone limp the way your dad's did, right away—and I leaned over and gave him a hot kiss. Our mouths opened and our tongues started dancing, and I was thinking that he had to be able to taste his own cum, and for some reason that turned me on unbelievably.

"As we kissed and sucked each other's lips, I managed to say, 'Can you taste your cum? Can you taste some of that hot jism that I sucked out of your fat cock and swallowed?'

"'Yeah, I can!' he moaned into my mouth while his tongue flicked around, apparently looking for more.

"For whatever reason it made me hot as hell to think he liked tasting his own cum. 'Do you ever lap up your cum after you jerk off?' I asked him. 'I do! I suck my fingers after I have them shoved up my pussy! And I loved tasting my cunt-juice all over your stiff cock just now!'

"'I do!' he said. "I wish you didn't swallow so I could have tasted more!'

"'Next time we'll do that!' I told him. 'I'd love that!'

"'You mean it? You want to do it again?' he said excitedly.

"'Not tonight,' I said. 'I need to be getting home. But soon! And next time make sure you bring a rubber. Maybe we can find a more comfortable place, too.'"

By this time, the naked trio was in the kitchen and taking stuff out to make some breakfast. Pulling a box of frozen waffles from the fridge, Kevin asked, "So, is Tommy the guy that you married?" The kids knew that their aunt had been married and divorced when they were young, be she lived two states away, and they didn't see her very much back then.

"No," Vickie answered, getting out the butter. "We tried being romantic, but it was really all about the sex with us. We'd be at the movies, and halfway through, one of us would lean over and say, 'Hey, you wanna go somewhere and fuck?' We were really just fuck-buddies much more than boyfriend/girlfriend. Which was actually pretty great!

Leaning against the counter while the toaster heated the waffles, Vickie went on reminiscing, "We learned a hell of a lot from each other being fuck-buddies. We could tell each other what we liked and didn't like without getting all nervous about offending the other one. And we could suggest trying just about anything without worrying about coming off like some kind of weird degenerate or pervert. It was really an awesome relationship."

As Dawn set plates and silverware on the island, she said, "Kevin and I are like that. We tell each other just what we like, and how to do something even better. And we'll try just about anything, too. That's how we found out that we both like anal."

"Did you do anal with Tommy?' Kevin asked as the toaster popped.

"Oh, yeah!" Vickie said. "I got to really love that fat cock of his stretching my ass! And I used to fuck his ass with my hairbrush while we sixty-nined."

"Tell us another story about you and Tommy," Kevin said as he dropped another pair of waffles in the toaster.

Vickie smiled as she slid her naked butt onto one of the island stools. She really was enjoying calling up all these old memories.

"Okay. So, this one Saturday," Vickie began, "Tommy called me up and asked if I wanted to get together and fuck. I told him I already had a date with this guy named Marty. That was another interesting thing about our relationship; we never got jealous of the other one fucking someone else. In fact, we'd sometimes suggest going out with this or that person. Then of course, we'd discuss how good or bad they were—which was bad more often than not ... at least compared to us.

"Anyway, Tommy asked, 'You think you're going fuck him?' I said, 'Yeah, probably. My folks are gone and I have the house to myself.'

"'Can I come watch?' he said.

"Well, that was new! But the thought of being watched sent a tingle to my pussy right away. 'I could hide in your closet," he added. 'I won't make a peep! I promise!'

"I saw that as a problem, though. In all the times we'd fucked, I didn't remember Tommy ever being silent when he came. 'Let me think about it,' I told him. "I'll call you back.'

"The idea of being an exhibitionist had never even entered my head before. We were always trying to find places where we wouldn't get caught. But just thinking about putting on a hot sex show had my pussy wet."

Dawn interjected, "I know what you mean! It always made me super hot when I used to tease Kevin!"

Kevin added, "It sure made me hot! That teasing is what made me jump her bones for the first time!"

"Oh, you'll have to tell me that story!" Vickie said as she poured syrup on her waffle.

"Later, okay?" Kevin said. "I want to hear about your sex show and peeping Tommy."

"Well, I knew that trying to keep Tommy hidden while he jerked off watching us fuck wouldn't work," Vickie went on, "but I figured I could use Marty's big ego to solve that problem. He always thought he was fantastic in bed when he was really only average. Tommy was much better—much more imaginative and attentive.

"I called Marty, and I said, 'Hey, you want to try something kinky when you come over tonight?'

"'What did you have in mind?' he said in an obviously agreeable tone.

"'Tying someone to a chair and making them watch while you fuck me,' I told him.

"There was a moment of silence, and then he finally said, 'Who?' When he didn't say no right off, I figured I had him.

"'Tommy Gillis," I said. "I kinda forgot that I had already made a date with him when you asked me out the other day. I guess the thought of getting it on with you must have pushed him out of my mind.'"

Dawn laughed, and said, "Stroke that ego!"

"Yup!" Vickie agreed with a smile. "I told him that I thought Tommy could learn something by watching him, and that if he was a good boy we could let him have sloppy seconds."

"Apparently the domination thing turned Marty on, and he said, 'Okay, but he just watches. He doesn't get any of your pussy until I'm done.'"

"'Of course!' I said, letting him think he was in charge and this was all about him.

"I called Tommy and explained the ego-stroking set-up to him, and he agreed, right away. Turns out the submissive thing turned him on as much as the dom thing turned Marty on. And I was turned on because I was imagining all sorts of possibilities with two guys!"

"So, when they both got to my house, Marty took over like the whole thing was his idea. Tommy and I just exchanged a wink, and let him go.

"He forced Tommy to strip in front of us, and then tried to humiliate him by making fun of his limp pecker. In reality, Tommy's dick was bigger than Marty's when they both had hard-ons. But Tommy played the sub perfectly, and pretended to be embarrassed.

"We dragged a dining room chair—one with arms—into the bedroom, and we tied Tommy's wrists and ankles to it so he couldn't reach his dick and had to keep his legs spread apart.

"Then Marty and I started making out in front of him. He was being really aggressive; kissing me hard, grabbing my ass, pulling up my skirt, squeezing my tits. And I knew it wasn't just for show to tease Tommy. This whole thing really had Marty tuned on! I had to smile, and I gave Tommy another secret wink at how well this was coming together.

"Even though it had buttons, Marty grabbed the tails of my blouse and pulled it off over my head. Then he scooped my tits out of my bra and started mauling and kissing and sucking on them.

"He turned to Tommy, and sneered, 'Watch and learn, Tommy-boy. This is how you get a girl hot for your cock! They really like rough titty-play!'

"Tommy could see me roll my eyes, and he had a hard time not laughing.

"My bunched up bra was pinching my boobs while Marty was mashing them, so I said, 'Take my bra off, baby! Strip all my clothes off! Show Tommy what he's not going to get until you're all done with me!'

"Twenty seconds later I was naked—and much more comfortable—and I said to Marty, 'Looks like you're the only one left with clothes on. Let's do something about that! You take off your shirt; I'll take care of your pants!'

"I took my time undoing his belt then twisted the button loose, and as I slowly pulled down his fly I dropped to my knees in front of him. He was commando under his jeans, and as I tugged them off his hips his boner sprang free, right in my face.

"I gave the spongy cock-head a kiss, and then turned to Tommy, and with a teasing smile, I said, 'Don't you wish this was you?'

"'Oh, fuck, yeah!' he said. His own dick was standing straight up in his lap, and I watched it twitch and ooze a big drop of precum.

"Since Tommy and I often talked openly about anything sexual, I knew that he was curious about sucking cock—just like I was about eating a pussy. So, when he answered, 'Oh, fuck, yeah!' I wasn't sure if he meant he wished he was getting his dick kissed or that he was kissing the fat cock-head.

"I looked up at Marty, and he was looking at Tommy's twitching dick, too. 'Yeah!' he said to me. ' I think Tommy-boy wants to see you give my fat dick a blow-job! Just look at his pecker jumping around and drooling dick-juice!'

"I leaned forward and took Marty's stiff cock all the way into my mouth, only stopping when his dick-head hit my throat. He let out a low moan, and started to say something teasing to Tommy, but when I grabbed his ass, and impaled his dick the rest of the way down my throat, he groaned, "Oh, fuck!"

"That was a trick I had just mastered the previous weekend with Tommy, and Tommy sucked in his breath knowing what it felt like to get deep-throated.

"I fucked him down my throat a few more times, and then I started working on just his cock-head. I lapped it all over and then poked at its pee-hole with the tip of my tongue. Then I put my mouth over it, and sucked lightly as I bobbed my head, making my lips go back and forth over its big ridge while my tongue rubbed over its underside.

"I glanced over at Tommy, and he had his mouth open, probably trying to imagine what I was feeling in my mouth. I gave him another wink. He was flexing whatever muscles he could to get some stimulation in his untouchable dick, and it was rocking around and dribbling loads of pre-cum that ran down its length.

I looked up at Marty, and was a bit surprised that he wasn't staring down at me giving his fat cock a blow-job, but was staring at Tommy's boner, instead.

"Holy crap! I said to myself. Are all guys curious about cock?"

Kevin raised his hand slowly, and said a bit sheepishly, "I can't speak for all guys, but count me in. Especially after that bit with the zucchini you stuffed in my mouth!"

Dawn said, "Really? You'd like to suck a cock?"

"I see how much you seem to like sucking my dick," he replied. "Yeah, I think I'd like to see what that's all about."

Vickie laughed, and said, "Oh, you guys are just too awesome! I am so glad I got here early!"

"Us, too!" Kevin said.

"Yeah," Dawn agreed. "But back to Tommy and Marty."

"Okay, so, I'm sucking on Marty's big cock-head," Vickie went on, "and he's staring down at Tommy's dick, bobbing and weaving and drooling dick-juice. I sure hadn't guessed that Marty might be interested in cock—like I knew Tommy was—but I decided to see where I could take it.

"I slipped my mouth off Marty's dick, and I said to him, 'Let's stick your fat cock in Tommy's mouth!'

"'Hey, yeah! Let's!' Marty said. "You want to suck my cock, Tommy boy?'

"I wasn't sure which was motivating Marty's excited reaction more," Vickie said, "the domination thing or his curiosity about another guy sucking on his dick.

"'What? No!' Tommy pretended to protest.

"'Well, you're going to!' I said as I stood up. 'If you don't, we'll blindfold you, and all you'll get to do his hear us while Marty fucks me!'

"I stood beside the chair on one side, and Marty moved to the other. I forced Tommy to turn his head to face Marty's stiff dick—which took no force at all, but Tommy made it look that way.

"From behind, I reached around and put my thumbs in Tommy's mouth, and made a show of prying his jaws apart. 'Open up, Tommy!' I told him, 'Marty wants his big stiff cock sucked!'

"Tommy's show of not liking Marty's dick in his mouth lasted all of twenty seconds," Vickie said with a chuckle. "Then he was sucking, lapping, and bobbing and not able to get enough.

"I looked at Marty's face, and he was just staring down at his dick being worked on by Tommy. His own mouth was a little open and it looked like he was unconsciously mimicking what Tommy was doing to his cock. It was more than I could have hoped for!

"I bent down close to Tommy's face, and as he bobbed his head, sliding his lips up and down Marty's boner, I said, 'Looks like you like sucking cock as much as I do! Feels nice in your mouth, doesn't it? It feels good to swirl your tongue all over that big spongy head, huh? I'll bet you like that musky taste, too!'

"A muffled, 'Mmm hmm!' was all that came out of Tommy's cock-filled mouth.

"I looked up at Marty, and said, 'God, that makes me hot to see your cock in Tommy's mouth! I wouldn't have guessed that watching a guy suck another guy's fat dick would get my pussy juice flowing so much, but my cunt is fucking drenched!'

"I stood up, slid my fingers through my pussy, and stuck them in Marty's mouth. As he sucked my pussy-juice off them, I planted a big kiss on him, and we both sucked and tongued my fingers together.

"'I want to watch you do it, too, baby!' I told Marty as we kissed around my fingers. 'I want to see a cock in your mouth, too!'

"'What? No!' he responded the same way that Tommy had.

"I kissed him, again, and sliding my fingers between our lips, I said, 'That's what Tommy thought, but look at him now!'

"'I ... I don't know,' Marty said.

"'Come on, baby!' I said, 'I know you're curious; all guys are. So are girls. I'd let you watch me eat a pussy if there was one here. Come on; do it for me? I think it's so frigging hot it has my pussy dripping!'

"I moved his hand between my legs to show him how wet I was, and as he wiggled his fingers around in my sopping pussy lips, I decided to up the ante. 'Come on, baby!' I said. "Just try it. Just one suck, and if you don't like it, you can stop. Do it for me, baby, and I'll let you fuck my ass.'

"'Really?' he said.

"'Yeah, really!' I told him as I moved my hand over and started fondling his balls while Tommy continued with his blowjob. 'That's how horny it makes me to watch a guy with a dick in his mouth! Do this for me, baby, and I'll let you fuck me up the ass while Tommy fucks my cunt! I'll let the two of you double-penetrate me! I'll let you do whatever the fuck you want with me!'

"'Can ... can I fuck you bareback? No rubber?' he said.

"'Yeah, baby! I'll let you shove your raw cock up my ass, up my cunt, and in my mouth!' I said. 'I'll even let you blow your load in my mouth! And I'll swallow it!' I knew where I was in my cycle, so I knew I couldn't get pregnant even if he came in my pussy.

"He let out this little moan at the picture I was painting, and I knew I had him. I backed him away from Tommy's sucking mouth, and I led him around in front of the chair.

"With one hand stroking his spit-wet cock and the other massaging his neck, I gently coaxed him down, going down with him until we were both on our knees in front of Tommy's rigid boner.

"Tommy's dick was completely wet with the pre-cum it had been dribbling, and I wasn't sure if that might turn Marty off, so I was ready to take the first suck to clean it off. Apparently, it wasn't a problem, though, and with my hand gently rubbing his neck and guiding him, he leaned over and put his mouth over Tommy's cock-head.

"He began sucking it lightly and probably running his tongue all over it, experiencing its spongy feel, and getting the taste of Tommy's pre-cum. I kept massaging his neck, but I didn't have to hold him down; I could tell he was enjoying it. Apparently, he was a lot more curious about cock-sucking than I had guessed; probably even more than he ever admitted to himself. He just needed someone to nudge him over the edge.

"'Oh, fuck, Marty!' I said to him, 'That is so frigging hot! Your lips around that fat cock has my pussy on fire!'

"As I talked and rubbed his neck, I had my other hand on his own dick, and I was working his cock-head—which was all slick with his pre-cum—the way he was sucking on Tommy's. With a little pressure on his neck, I pushed him farther down Tommy's cock as I slid my hand down his cock.

"'Suck on it!' I told him as I tightened my grip on his dick. I watched his cheeks hollow with his mouth half way down Tommy's cock, and we both heard Tommy let out a long low moan.

"'Oh, God, that is so hot, baby!' I said. 'The two of you make me so fucking horny!'

"'Oh, shit!' Tommy moaned. He gave me a wink, and then added, 'Marty does that even better than you do, Vic!'

"I knew that was bullshit, but it was just the kind of ego-stroking that Marty ate right up.

"With a little encouragement from my hand on his neck and my fist sliding up and down his dick, I got him to start bobbing on Tommy's cock.

"'Oh, shit!' Tommy said, again. 'That is frigging awesome! You're gonna make my cock fucking explode pretty soon!'

"Marty pulled away from Tommy's dick, and said 'Uh uh! Not in my mouth!'

"Apparently, there was a limit to Marty's curiosity, but I was prepared for that.

"I planted a big hard kiss on Marty's lips, and then said, "Don't worry, baby; you just get him ready and I'll take his cum! Suck on his cock while I untie him, and I'll let both of you jerk off in my mouth!'

"'But ... but you said I could fuck your ass!' he protested.

"I kissed him again, and said, 'We've got all night, baby!'

"Come to find out, he'd never had a two-fer before; he'd apparently never been motivated to get it up twice in one fuck session. Hell, Tommy and I had had a couple of three-fers!

"I stroked his slippery dick—and his ego—while I added, 'I'm sure this hunk of fat cock has more than just one fuck in it!'

"I guided his mouth back to Tommy's boner, and said, 'Get him ready to blow his load of cum in my mouth while I untie him!' Then I moved one of his own hands to his dick, and added, 'And get yourself ready to fill my mouth with your cum, too!'

"As I untied Tommy's wrists I gave him a big kiss, too. He moaned into my mouth, and I looked down to see that Marty had wrapped his other fist around Tommy's dick and was giving him a hand-job along with his blowjob while he jerked-off his own dick.

"'Oh, fuck, Marty!" I said, "That is so hot! My fucking pussy is dripping just watching you!'