Kevin and Dawn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought it was funny—and also great—how he'd gone from seeing himself all macho and straight to admitting he was curious to being a complete bi-convert in about five minutes!

"When I finally got Tommy's wrists untied, he lifted Marty's mouth off of his dick, and said, 'I am getting really close, buddy! Stick your fat cock back in my mouth and let me get you ready, too!'

"While I untied Tommy's ankles, he leaned forward and Marty took his head in his hands and began fucking his mouth.

"Finally I had Tommy free, and I pulled him to his feet and pushed the two of them together. I dropped to my knees, and with the two stiff cocks in my face, I said, 'My turn, now!'

"I wrapped my fists around both of their dicks, and then went back and forth sucking on them. As I bobbed my lips over Tommy's cock-head, I reached out, took one of Marty's hands, and put it on Tommy's dick. I pulled my mouth away just long enough to tell them both, 'Jerk each other off! Jerk of your fat cocks and blow all your hot cum right in my mouth!'

"They began beating each other's dicks fast and furious! They didn't say anything, but I think they were in a contest to see which one could get the other to blow his load first.

"If they were, Tommy won as Marty's cock blasted a long first shot of his jism right into my open mouth. Tommy kept on pumping the spurting dick, but his aim went to hell, and I was taking Marty's hot cum—and there was lots of it—all over my face.

"When Marty start to cum, he picked up the pace of beating off Tommy's dick as if he was beating his own, so as Tommy was painting my face with Marty's cum, Tommy's cock erupted, as well, and I managed to get his first shot in my mouth, too.

"By the time they both got done jerking each other off, their twin loads of jism were running off my face and dripping onto my tits.

"Marty stood there on shaky legs catching his breath, but Tommy dropped to his knees and started to kiss me and lap the mixed cum from my face.

"After a few sucks and swallows, Tommy looked up at Marty, and said, 'You should really try this!'

"'Um, no ... I think I'll pass,' Marty said.

"He was in that mental zone right after his orgasm where rational thought started to return after being completely suppressed by pure animal lust. I was afraid he was going to start having second thoughts about having tried bi, so I reached out and took his drooping dick in my hand to distract him from any feelings of remorse.

"As I gave his pecker a gentle one-hand massage, I said, 'This hunk meat still has some work to do, baby! I've got an asshole that's just waiting to be stretched by this thing! And I have a cunt-hole that wants to feel it fucking me bareback!'

"Apparently, Tommy realized what I was doing—and probably got the possible-remorse thing, too—and he stopped his cum collecting and pulled Marty closer so his dick was in my face. He whispered in my ear, 'Stay away from his head; it'll be sensitive for a little while, yet.' Then he got up and headed to the bathroom leaving us alone.

"With ribbons of cum still hanging on my face, I began lapping the length of Marty's half-wilted cock while I stretched it out with one hand, and gently fondled his balls with the other.

"'Get this thing up for me, baby!' I told him as I licked. "You've got my pussy on fire! I need a good hard fucking and I want to feel this monster in all three of my holes!'

"'Mmm!' he moaned as I pulled and lapped his pecker. I could feel it starting to respond, so I laid on the dirty-talk and ego-stroking even more.

"'Oh, yeah! I feel you getting hard again, already!' I said. 'I knew this fuck-tool had more than one round in it! Oh, I can't wait to feel your stiff cock getting shoved up my tight little asshole! I want to feel this monster splitting me wide open!'

"A minute later, when Tommy returned with a towel, Marty's dick was at pretty-near full strength, again, and I was even able to suck lightly on its fat head. I looked up at Tommy, and said, 'Look who's ready for more!'

"'Can't keep a good man down!' he said, doing a little ego-stroking of his own. 'I can't wait to see that big cock stretching your little asshole wide open!'

"I wiped the jism from my face as I stood up, but I intentionally left a bit on my lower lip. With my hand stroking Marty's resurrected boner, I gave him a hot open-mouth kiss. When he realized what that new taste was he froze for a second. But the lust-fog had apparently returned with his erection, and what was unthinkable a few minutes earlier, now appeared to turn him on.

"He started returning my aggressive kiss, and even began running his tongue over my lips and in my mouth. I'm sure he was looking for more cum to taste. I was so glad he was able to cross back over the bi line, because I had such plans for the two of them!

Dawn interjected, "Like eating a cream pie out of your pussy? I love it when Kevin does that to me!"

"My favorite dessert!" Kevin added. "Especially when I get her to cum and I get two great tastes that taste great together!"

Vickie chuckled, and said, "Cream pies and more!" She then went on with her story as Kevin lightly stroked his drooling boner, and Dawn gently rubbed a finger through her drenched pussy lips.

"So, when I had told Marty that he could do anything he wanted with me to get him to give Tommy a blowjob, he really took me up on that—and with my encouragement! They treated me like a first-class slut—and I loved it!

"I got on the bed on my elbows and knees with my ass sticking up in the air. Marty crawled up behind me, and Tommy got beside us. Tommy and I had done anal before, and he knew it wasn't the same as just sticking his pecker up a wet pussy, so he took on the role of ass-fucking instructor—but without Marty actually knowing it.

"Tommy took hold of Marty's boner and then leaned down and gave its head a sloppy wet suck. He then guided it to my pussy, and told Marty, 'Shove your fat cock up her cunt! Show her what you're going to do to her tight little asshole! Get your dick all slimy with her pussy-juice so it'll slide right in!'

"Marty leaned forward and drove his cock all the way up my cunt in one hard push. Fortunately, I was soaking wet, but being the first penetration of the night, it still hurt, and I yelled into the pillow, 'Oh, fuck!' But I quickly recovered, and ego-stroked him, adding, 'God, your cock is so big! It feels so good stuffing my pussy full!'

"Tommy pushed on his ass to get him to slide it in and out a few times, and it really did start to feel good to finally get fucked. Then I felt Tommy's face pressed against my ass, and felt his tongue licking and probing my asshole. When he was done, he left a big pool of spit on my little pucker.

"He then pushed Marty back, took hold of his slippery dick, and guided it to my sphincter. With his thumb on top of his spongy cock-head, he pressed it down into my little rosebud. As it started to stretch, Tommy said, 'Better go easy on her; I'll bet her ass has never seen anything like this!'

"'Is that right, Vic?' Marty said. 'You ever have a fat cock up your ass before?'

"'No!' I lied. 'Go easy, okay? That thing is huge!' Tommy's dick—which I'd had up my ass—was actually bigger than Marty's, but at least he knew the meaning of the word finesse.

"Tommy finally got Marty's dick-head inside my asshole, and he stopped him from shoving it all the way in—which I'm sure her wanted to. He got down real close, and said, 'God, that looked so hot when your fat dick stretched out her tiny butt-hole! Do it again! Fuck your big cock-head in and out of her tight little ass!'

"He wasn't lying when he said it looked hot to watch my butt stretch open around Marty's cock, but he was really just giving me a little time to get used to it.

"After half a dozen head-pokes, I was ready, and I said, 'Enough teasing, already! Push that fat cock the rest of the way up my ass! I want to feel you fucking my guts!'

"With his face against my ass cheek, Tommy told Marty, 'Nice and slow! I want to watch her little butt-hole stretch out around your big dick!' Again, Tommy had my back, but he really was loving watching me get fucked up the ass.

"After a long slow push—which felt awesome!—Marty had his whole cock up my ass. Tommy reached between Marty's legs and began fondling his balls, getting him hold still for a few seconds—letting me get used to it—before he started to fuck me. Then, tugging on his balls, he had Marty pull all the way out, and with the other hand kept his cock-head lined up so he could push right back in.

"Tommy had him make the first few fucks up my ass slowly, but when I moaned, 'Oh, God!' in a tone that Tommy recognized, he let him pick up the pace.

"Tommy let go of Marty's balls, and began playing with my drenched pussy, strumming his fingers over my clit, and pushing his thumb up my cunt-hole.

"Marty was letting out this contented little 'Oh!' or 'Ah!' just about every time he pushed his dick up my asshole, and I was sure it was the tightest fuck he'd ever had. But I was ready for more, and I reached back, pushed him away, and said, "Enough of the solo act! I want two cocks fucking me! I want to get DP'd by you two!'

"Thirty seconds later, Tommy was under me and I lowered my cunt down onto his cock. Then I leaned over, and Marty pushed his cock up my ass. God, what a feeling! But it was only the beginning; they fucked me silly that night!

"After they DP'd me that way for a while, we switched around. I sat up and faced Marty, and I lowered my butt down over Tommy's cock, stretching my asshole even farther. Then I leaned back and let Marty fuck my cunt.

"Tommy couldn't get much fucking motion going on up my ass that way, but with his hands mashing my tits and pulling on my nipples, he said to Marty, 'Fuck, man! It feels like you're jerking me off with your cock! Shit, that feels awesome!'

"After a little while of that, we all switched around again, and the two of them spit-roasted me while I was on my hands and knees. They took turns fucking me up the ass or up my cunt, while the other fucked my face.

"We tried every position that we could think of, and at one point they even managed to get both of their fat cocks stuffed into my cunt at the same time.

"With both of them having recently blown their first big loads, they were able to go for a long time before their second-cumming. I, on the other hand, lost count of how many big and little orgasms I had.

"I don't remember whose idea it was, but at another point, they tied my hands behind my back with the rope we'd used on Tommy, and then threw me across the bed on my stomach. Marty stuffed a pillow under my belly to get my ass up in the air, and then he straddled my legs and shoved his cock up my ass.

"As he butt-fucked me he wrapped his hands around my head and pulled my face up with his fingers stuck in my mouth to keep it open. Tommy then crawled up and began fucking his cock all the way down my throat.

"Shit!" Vickie chuckled, "I never would have guessed that it could feel so good to be so abused! But the more they treated my like their personal fuck-toy the more I liked it!

"But I had one thing that I wanted to make sure happened before we were done, so when they both started making noises like they were getting near their second orgasms, I called in the next play.

"I got into a sixty-nine with Marty, with me on top. After I rubbed my sopping pussy in his face while I deep-throated his boner, I said to Tommy, 'Get up behind me and shove your dick in me! I want to feel my cunt getting fucked by a fat cock while Marty eats my pussy!'

"By that time, Marty seemed pretty comfortable with his newly-awakened bi-side—they had sucked each other's cocks a few times between shoving them up my various holes—but I wanted him to taste a fresh load of guy-cum. I didn't know if he wanted to, but the thought of that just had me so turned on!

"I went from the full-on blowjob I was giving Marty to a serious hand-job and occasional head-suck so I could keep talking.

"'Oh, yeah, baby!' I told Marty, 'Get your tongue in there and lick my clit! Suck on my whole fucking pussy while Tommy stretches it out with his fat cock!'

"Then, to Tommy, I said, 'Fuck me hard, Tommy! Shove that stiff cock up my cunt while Marty laps both of them! God, you two have me on fucking fire!'

"I was beating Marty's cock hard and fast while I sucked on its head. I wanted to make sure that that lust-fog was completely shrouding his brain when Tommy started to cum.

"I think Tommy knew what I was up to, and he poured it on, as well. 'Oh, fuck, Marty!' he said, 'Your tongue feels so awesome rubbing my cock like that! Let's make this pussy fucking explode! Suck her cunt, Marty! Suck my cock!'

"Marty really went after it! He was sucking and lapping my pussy, and twisting his head around to mash his face into it. Every five or six fucks up my cunt, Tommy would pull all the way out, and Marty would open up and let him fuck his mouth a few times. Then he'd use his face to guide his dick back to my cunt.

"Finally, Tommy started making his telltale ready-to-cum noises, and fucking me faster but shorter.

"I kept sucking and jerking-off Marty's cock, making sure he couldn't start thinking too much about what was about to happen in my pussy.

"Then, Tommy shoved his cock as far up my cunt as it would go, and let out a long groan. I could feel his dick pulsing inside me, and with his mouth clamped over my pussy and Tommy's cock, I figured Marty had to feel it too.

"My suspicions were confirmed when Marty said, 'Oh, yeah, man! Fill that fucking cunt with your hot cum! Pump her full of your spunk!'

"Tommy only let his first one or two spurts go deep in my cunt. Then he pulled out until just an inch or two of his cock was inside me. I think he wanted to pump his jism into me where it would leak out and Marty couldn't help but taste it.

"But Marty surprised both of us by pushing Tommy back farther until his dick slipped free of my pussy, then telling him, "Fuck my mouth! Shoot your hot fucking cum in my mouth!'

"He clamped his lips over Tommy's cock and sucked and lapped as Tommy mouth-fucked him, emptying his balls as Marty swallowed each spurt."

Dawn laughed, and said, "So all of your plotting was for nothing; apparently he wanted to taste Tommy's cum as much as you wanted to see him do it."

"Yup!" Vickie said. "And it was awesome to watch his cheeks hollowed in as he sucked hard on that cock like he was trying to pull the cum right out of Tommy's balls.

"As soon as Tommy pulled his spent and sensitized dick from Marty's mouth, I grabbed him and pulled around to Marty's cock.

"'Help me with this thing, now!' I told him. 'Let's get this fat cock to blow its load in our mouths!'

"We both went to work sucking and lapping Marty's cock-head while I continued to jerk him off, and Tommy mashed his balls against his dick, letting me slap them with each stroke.

"Half a minute later, Marty groaned, 'Oh, fuck, yeah!' as his cock erupted. Tommy and I had our mouths kissed together over his dick-head, and whatever cum we didn't get in our mouths got smeared all over our mouths.

"Loaded with his cum, we quickly spun around and we both planted our cum-covered lips over Marty's. There was no post-orgasm shyness from Marty this time, and the three of us hungrily shared his fresh spunk, sucking each other's lips and probing one another's mouths with twisting tongues."

Kevin was lightly spreading the drooling pre-cum down the length of his boner, as he asked, "So, is Marty the guy you married?"

"Nope," Vickie answered. "But he did become a semi-regular fuck-buddy with Tommy and me." She got up to clear her plate to the sink, and went on, "He even talked his girlfriend into having a three-way with him and me one time. That was my first taste of pussy.

"Unfortunately, she wasn't into girls so much, and even less into sharing her boyfriend. When he managed to convince her to have a four-way with Tommy and me, and she watched him suck Tommy's cock, she completely lost it. Apparently, she could just barely tolerate bi girls, but bi guys totally grossed her out. She threw her clothes on without even washing up, and virtually ran out of the house.

Vickie thought for a moment, and then said, "Too bad, too, because she was really sexy! She had an adorable face with these big dark eyes and cupid's-bow lips. She had pitch-black hair that she wore in a pixie cut, and naturally dark skin that looked like an all-over tan. She had these great perky tits with wonderful puffy nipples, a tight bubble butt, and a pussy with fat bulging lips." After another moment of reflection, she added, "I think I could have turned full-blow lesbian for that girl."

"They say you never forget your first time," Dawn said. "I know I'll never forget my first taste of your pussy!"

"Awe! That's sweet," Vickie said.

"Call me selfish," Kevin added as he took his and his sister's plate to the sink, "but I'm glad she didn't turn you lesbian!" He took his stiff dick in his fist, and added, "And while were on that subject, I seem to recall a promise that I could fuck you, Aunt Vickie."

"Well, I'd hate to break a promise," she said with a laugh. "How'd you like to act out that fantasy of me on the kitchen table?"

Continued in part-4

Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment or a suggestion!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey