Kevin and Dawn Pt. 03

Story Info
Vickie entertains the kids with tales from her youth.
10.4k words
4.6
14.6k
18

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Kevin and Dawn

Part-3

(A short recap from Part-2)

As they untied Kevin and removed his wrist and ankle restraints, and the blindfold, Vickie said, "I've been in the upstairs shower here before; I don't think we'll all fit. I think we should use your mom and dad's walk-in."

"As long as we don't leave any hairs in the drain," Dawn said. "That drives our dad nuts!"

Kevin laughed as he massaged his wrists. "And if he found three different ones and put one and one and one together and guessed what Dawn and I—and now you, Aunt Vickie—have been up to, leaving a dirty shower would be the least of our problems!"

"Oh, don't worry about your dad finding out about you and Dawn," Vickie said, leading the naked trio downstairs. "It's not like the apple fell very far from the tree."

It took him a moment to process what his aunt meant, but then he said, "Wait. Are you saying that you and my dad ...?"

"Yup!" she replied. "Senior year of high school he'd give me twenty-bucks to give him a blowjob when he'd come home all frustrated because his date wouldn't put out for him."

"Holy shit!" both kids said in unison.

(Part-3)

Kevin couldn't get the image of his aunt on her knees in front of his father giving him a blowjob out of his head, and it had his dick growing again.

As they waited for the water to get warm in the shower, he asked, "So, did you and my dad ever ... you know, do it?"

"Do it?" Vickie repeated with a laugh. "You just got done eating our pussies and swapping your own cum with us; we're all standing here naked ready to shower together, and you feel the need to use the euphemism do it?"

"Okay, you're right," he said with an embarrassed chuckle. "Let me rephrase. Did you and my dad ever fuck? Did your horny brother ever bend you over the kitchen table and shove his stiff cock up your slutty-sister cunt hole? Did he ever poke his boner up your ass?"

Vickie laughed, again, and said, "That's more like it!" As they stepped into the shower, she added, "You paint an interesting picture there. Is that a fantasy you've had about me?"

"Maybe," he replied a bit sheepishly. In truth it was a long-held jerk-off fantasy that he enjoyed involving his step-mom, Dawn's mother.

As the water poured down over them from the dual rain-shower heads, Vickie said, "And no, in answer to your question. Your dad never fucked me—more's the pity. It was just blowjobs. He just needed to get his rocks off, and apparently didn't think jerking off was the way to do it.

"The first time I was really desperate for money, plus he had something to blackmail me with—I don't even remember what it was, now. Once that line was crossed, though, he'd just come into my room after a bad date, take out his unsatisfied pecker, hand me twenty-bucks, and I'd suck him off. We never even got naked."

Vickie chuckled recalling those long-ago days, and she added, "But the joke was on him. I found that I liked the feel and taste of a cock in my mouth, and even the taste of his cum; I'd have given him his blowjobs for nothing. And I would have let him fuck me if he'd asked."

While Vickie told her taboo story, the trio soaped each other up. As Kevin stood behind his naked aunt, spooned against her naked body with his erection pressed between her ass cheeks, he hefted her tits, and gently massaged the slippery, soapy globes. "So, tell us about the first time you did fuck," he said to her.

"It was pretty cliché," she said as she drew Dawn into a three-way spoon and began to glide her hands over her niece's small-but-perky tits. "It was senior year of high school, and happened in the backseat of a Buick.

"This guy named Tommy and I were parked out in the woods on a dark lover's lane, and making out like crazy. He was feeling my tits, and since I wasn't stopping him, he got more bold and slid his hand up under my sweater. He couldn't slide his fingers under my bra, though, and I don't know which one of us that frustrated more. I finally told him, 'You can unhook my bra if you want to.'"

"That took a bit of fumbling, but eventually I felt both of his hands cupped around my boobs and playing with my nipples—which were harder and more sensitive than I ever knew they could get.

"After a little while, he had my bra rolled down under my tits and my sweater pulled up above them and they were hanging out all naked in the cool night air and getting sucked on." She gave a little laugh as she reminisced, and added, "God, that first time having my tits pulled out and sucked on felt good! My pussy was on frigging fire!"

The three shifted positions under the water and began soaping up one another's fronts. While Kevin washed one small tit and one large tit at the same time, he felt hands on his erect pecker, cupping his balls, and sliding through his ass crack.

Continuing with her story, Vickie went on, "So, while he was sucking on my nipples, I reached out and slid my hand over his crotch. His boner was bulging his pants, and I ran my hand up and down it. I remember being surprised at how much bigger than my brother's it felt. I didn't know at the time how many shapes and sizes cocks came in.

"As I gripped his hard dick through his pants, he was moaning while he sucked and squeezed my tits. Finally, he lifted his head and said, 'Do you want to take it out?'

"Not wanting to let on how much I did want to take out, I said, 'Um, I guess so ... if you want me to.'

"'Sure. Okay,' he said also pretending that getting his dick out of his pants wasn't he most important thing in the world right then.

"I managed to get his fly down," Vickie went on as she slid her soapy hands over her niece's slender neck, "but there wasn't a chance in hell of getting his boner out through the opening without a lot of work—and probably a lot of pain on his side. So I watched him quickly undo his belt and pants, and get them and his shorts pushed down to his knees probably faster than he ever had in his life.

"His dick sprang straight up, and even in the moonlight I could see its fat head was wet with his pre-cum. 'Can I touch it?' I asked, still pretending to be all innocent, when what I really wanted to do was bend over and suck on the fat thing.

"'Sure," he said casually, as if he wasn't totally desperate for me to do it." Vickie laughed again, and said, "Funny, all the games we played back then."

As the trio began letting the water rinse the soap from their bodies, Vickie continued, "So, when I started to slide my hand up and down his dick, I felt his whole body shudder. I'd find out later on that, just like with him feeling my boobs, that was the first time anyone had ever touched his pecker but himself.

"I pumped his dick slowly, and was fascinated by how a little bit of pre-cum oozed out of his pee-hole with almost every upstroke. Since your dad just stuck his dick right into my mouth, I never got to see that with him.

"I knew he must have been going crazy—because I sure was!—but as calmly as he could pretend, he said, 'If you want to, you know ... like kiss it, I'll kiss yours. I mean, you know, your pussy.'

"I leaned over, and as I pulled up hard on his dick I planted a big kiss on its drooling head. He let out this soft 'Oh!' but then when I opened my mouth and slid my lips half way down his cock, he moaned, 'Oh, God!' When I lifted back up and started sucking on his knob and swirling my tongue around it, he groaned, "Oh, fuck!' and I almost laughed at his escalating reactions.

"I lifted my mouth, and after giving his dick-head another kiss, I said, 'Now my turn.' I straightened up, and added, 'But I think we should get naked, first.' About twenty seconds later there was clothing thrown all over the car and two horny teenagers staring at each other's nakedness in the light of the almost-full moon.

"I leaned back against the door, and with one foot on the seat and the other on the floor, I spread my legs as far as I could. He was kneeling, half on the seat and half on the floor, and he brought his head down and gave my hairy pussy a kiss—this was before I started shaving down there.

"He began twisting his head with his mouth pressed against my pussy-lips like he was making out with it. God, that felt nice! But I knew it could be even better, and I told him, "Stick out your tongue. French kiss it!"

"He started lapping up and down its length—which did feel awesome!—but he didn't really know what he should be looking for, so he didn't lick my clit or even poke his tongue up my cunt-hole; things I fantasized about when I fingered my own pussy and imagined a guy eating me out.

"I was about to say something when he lifted his face and asked, 'Can I ... can I put my finger in it?'

"My mind screamed, Hell yes! but I managed to reply calmly, "Sure. I guess so."

"After a little probing in the unfamiliar territory, he got his index finger into my cunt-hole. After the way that I fingered my own pussy, his technique was pretty underwhelming. He just poked his finger in and out of the hole."

As the three toweled each other off, Vickie continued her reminiscence, "That's when the smoldering slut in me made its first appearance. No more Miss Nice Girl!

"I took hold of his head and I pulled us together and gave him a hot kiss ... tasting my own pussy juice on his lips as a bonus Then I shoved his head down into my crotch, and told him, 'Eat my pussy while you finger me! Suck on my pussy lips and wiggle your tongue around down there!'

"A lot of guys don't like to be told how to make love by their girlfriends—weird ego thing—but Tommy had no problem with me taking control, at all. Plus, we both discovered how arousing dirty talk could be.

"I held his face to my pussy, and he lapped and slid his finger in and out of me—just as instructed. Guessing that he needed more instructions, I said, 'Use your middle finger up my cunt, baby; it's longer.' He switched, and then I added, 'And fuck it faster! And harder, too!'

"He finally began pounding away at my pussy the way I did myself, and I think he was surprised at how forceful he could be. But of course, I had jerked off my own pussy plenty of times, so it was really the pussy-eating that I wanted to experience.

"I moved his head until his mouth was right over my clit, and said, 'Push your tongue into my pussy-lips! Wiggle it around in there!' When I felt him flicking over my clit, I told him, 'Right there! You feel that? That's my clitoris and it feels fucking awesome when you lick it! Keep doing that! '

"He began really going after my clit then, to the point where he lost focus on his finger-fucking of my cunt. 'Do them both!' I reminded him, 'Pound your finger up my pussy and suck my clit at the same time! Use your tongue to play with it while you suck on it!'

"He finally found the rhythm, and with my hands on the back of his head, and my head laid back against the window I enjoyed the most glorious feeling I had ever experienced up 'til then.

"I knew it wasn't going to be long before I started to cum, so I said to him, 'You want to fuck? You want to stick your dick up my pussy?'

"'Oh God, yes!' he blurted, pulling his face and finger from my twat and scrambling to get into a better position.

"'You have a condom?' I asked him as I shifted myself on the seat, too.

There was a moment's hesitation and then he said, 'Oh, shit! I don't. I didn't think that we might you know...'

"Well, I was so horny for my first fuck at that point that I wasn't going to let that stop us. 'Okay, but you can't cum in me, okay? I'm not on the pill or anything. Promise you'll pull out before you start to cum.'

"'Really?' he said. 'Yeah! Sure! I promise! I swear!' I think he was so thrilled that he was going to get laid for the first time—and bareback to boot—that he'd have promised me anything.

"He scooched up, but our positions on the backseat of the car were so weird that he had to use both hands to hold himself up, and I had to guide his dick to my pussy. I rubbed his head through my sopping wet lips a couple times—like I always did with my hairbrush—then lined him up on my cunt-hole. 'Easy,' I said. 'This is my first time.'

"'Yeah! Sure! Okay!' he answered, and pushed just enough to spread my pussy lips and get to the entrance of my cunt-hole. He didn't know what he was doing, but it was like a tease, and it felt fantastic! His dick was a lot bigger than my hairbrush, and that extra stretch made me let out a little squeak and then suck in my breath.

"'Sorry! Sorry! Are you okay?' he said.

"'I'm fine!' I moaned. With his dick just barely plugged into my pussy I let go of it and took his head between my hands. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him hard. 'Push it in, baby!' I said when I came up for air. 'Nice and slow! Just like that! Push your fat cock into my cunt-hole and fuck me!'

"That was by far the most filthy language I had ever used out loud, and it was like throwing gas on the fire for both of us.

"He began pushing harder, but he was meeting resistance from my virgin cunt-hole, and I'm sure he didn't want to hurt me and maybe ruin the best night of his life. But that slow build up of pressure—the slow stretch of my pussy—was fantastic!

"Finally, his fat cock-head was completely inside my cunt, and we both let out an 'Oh!' at the same time. It felt glorious, and I said, 'Hold it right there!'

"'Sorry!' he said, again, thinking he'd gone too far too quick. It must also have been frustrating as hell for him to think that that was all of his dick that he was going to be able to get in me.

"'I'm fine!' I reassured him. 'It feels awesome to have your dick-head inside my pussy like that! Does it feel good for you, too?'

"'Oh God, yes!' he said. 'It feels fantastic!' He hesitated a moment, and then added, hesitantly, 'Can I ... can I put more in?'

"'No,' I said, 'not yet. I like the feel of your big fat cock-head stretching my pussy! Take it out and push it back in, again! Just that far!'

"I put my hands on his hips to guide him, and got him to shallow-fuck my pussy entrance, letting his dick-head just pop into my cunt-hole, enjoying that wonderful stretch over and over.

"Finally, I held him so his dick was just inside my pussy, and I said to him, 'You ready to fuck me? You ready to slide your stiff cock all the way up my hungry cunt-hole?'

"'Oh God, yes!' he said again.

"'Then tell me!' I said.

"'Wha ... what? Yes! Yes I do!' he stammered. 'Please?'

"'Tell me! Tell me what you want to do!' I told him. 'Talk dirty to me!'

"He finally got it—sort of—and said, 'I want to make love to your pussy! I want to stick my dick all the way inside you!'

"Still holding him at just the entrance, I said, 'You can talk dirtier than that! I want you to talk filthy to me! Tell me what you really want to do to my little cunt!'

"'I want to shove my stiff cock all the way up your tight cunt and fuck the shit out of you!' he almost yelled at me.

"I rewarded him by pulling on his hips and getting his dick to slide farther up my pussy. God, I remember how wonderful that felt! He was so much bigger than my hairbrush, and the extra stretch was painful and glorious at the same time. And the fact that his cock felt so hot, and so hard and yet soft was just fantastic!"

As the naked trio made their way to the kitchen, Vickie went on. She hadn't thought about Tommy in a long time, and she was enjoying this ribald trip down memory lane as much as she was enjoying entertaining the kids with her tale of youthful sex.

And the kids were loving it, too! Envisioning their sexy aunt in her younger years getting fucked for the first time had Kevin's dick drooling again and Dawn's pussy lips soaking wet.

"So, I kept pulling on his hips," Vickie continued, "but really slow. I was loving that first-ever stretch of my cunt so much! 'God, that feels good!' I told him. 'Your fat cock stretching out my virgin cunt is unbelievable! Does it feel good for you?'

"'Oh, fuck, yeah!' he said. 'I never dreamed it could feel like this!'

"'Could feel like what?' I said, reminding him to talk dirty.

"'I never dreamed that a cunt could feel so good squeezing my fat boner!' he almost snarled. 'I never imagined that anything could feel so fucking good!'

"By that time, I had his dick pulled into my pussy as far as it would go. Not because he bottomed out or ran out of cock, but because of our convoluted positions on the back seat.

"Holding him inside me, I kissed him hard, again, and then told him through clenched teeth, 'Fuck me, Tommy! Fuck my cunt just like you've always dreamed of fucking a cunt when you jerk off!' I quickly added, "But don't cum in me! Tell me when you're ready, and I'll jerk you off! I'll jerk off your hard cock and make you squirt your hot cum all over my tits!'

Dawn laughed, and said, "Wanted to give him plenty of incentive to pull out, huh?"

"Oh yeah!" Vickie said. "I'd heard stories of girls getting knocked up because their boyfriend couldn't stop himself.

"So he starts fucking my pussy as fast and hard as our positions will let him. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have a real live cock stretching and filling my cunt rather than my hairbrush! My orgasm was building pretty quickly, and I put my hands on his ass to keep him going—not that he needed any help.

"All of a sudden, my pussy let go with the hardest orgasm I'd ever had. God, what a feeling to have his fat cock stretching my cunt-hole at the same time that it was squeezing down on his boner and gushing my pussy-juice.

"And that tight squeeze and cunt juice soaking his dick wasn't lost on him, either. From my experience with your dad, I was pretty sure from his breathing and the little grunts he was making that he was getting ready to cum, too.

"'Oh, fuck! I'm getting close!' he moaned confirming my guess.

"As soon as he said that, I pushed him away from me, over onto his ass, and up against the other door. He thought I was pissed at him, but as soon as I scrambled around, took his pussy-drenched cock in my hand, and started to jerk him off he figured it out.

"I was slamming one hand up and down his dick, and playing with his balls with the other. I was really into making him cum. I never really got to jerk off your dad while I gave him his blowjobs. After he fucked my mouth for a while, he'd jerk himself off while I sucked on his dick-head; wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.

"Tommy started moaning, 'Oh God! Oh God! Here it comes! Aim it at your tits!' But instead, I clamped my mouth over his drooling cock-head, and sucked while I kept jerking him off. It was so hot to taste my own pussy-juice mixed with his pre-cum.

"He let out this roar as his dick shot a geyser of cum into my mouth. I swallowed it, and kept on sucking and jerking, and he kept on cumming and roaring.

"Finally, I knew his dick-head would be getting sensitive, because that happened with your dad, and I lifted my mouth off and just stroked the rest of his softening cock gently. I smiled at him, and said, 'How was that?'

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers