Kevin and Dawn Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin knelt in front of his sister and leaned his head in to gently lick her pussy. There was certainly no need to get her wet; he simply loved the taste of the copious lubricating juices that her pussy always produced.

Propped on her elbows, Dawn soon watched as Miss Chandler guided her brother's engorged cock to her pussy. She rubbed its big head, drooling its own lubricating pre-cum, between her bulging pussy-lips a couple of times, and then lined it up with her cunt-hole.

"Are you ready to get fucked by your big brother's fat cock, sweetie?" Miss Chandler asked, holding its head pressed between her pussy-lips, right at the entrance to her cunt. "Are you ready to give your loving brother your virginity? Do you want to feel his big stiff boner stretching out your hot little pussy for the first time?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Dawn answered. "Push it in! I want to feel my brother's fat cock shoved up my cunt! I want him to fuck my virgin cunt-hole until he shoots his hot cum way up inside me!"

"How about you, Kevin?" Miss Chandler asked as she teasingly rubbed his cock-head around between his sister's drenched pussy-lips. "Are you ready to be the first guy to shove his cock up your little sister's cunt? Do you want to fuck her tight little pussy until you blow your load up inside her?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" he groaned. Then, looking his sister in the eyes, he said, "I love you so much, sis!" And the statement had nothing to do with the fantasy they were acting out.

"I love you too, big brother!" she replied. Then, with a sexy curl to her lips, she added, "Now fuck me! Shove your fat cock up my cunt and show my how much you love me!"

With that, Miss Chandler released Kevin's dick, put her hand on his naked ass, and pushed him forward.

Both Miss Chandler and Mr. Scotts watched intently as Kevin's stiff cock spread his sister's pussy lips, and then disappeared up her cunt-hole, inch by inch, until it was completely swallowed.

Dawn moaned a long, "Oh!" for the entire time it took for her brother's cock to penetrate the depths of her cunt. Then, on a panting breath, she told him, "Fuck me, bro! Fuck my cunt with your big fat cock!"

Kevin withdrew his dick until just its fat head was left inside his sister's pussy, and then began rocking his hips, bobbing his cock-head in and out of the entrance to her cunt.

Dawn mewed a contented "Oh, yes!" and relaxed her arms to settle back on the desk. With her eyes closed, she focused totally on the glorious feeling of her big brother's cock filling her cunt.

Kevin quickly picked up the pace, switching back and forth between long deep strokes up his sister's pussy and bursts of short, fast fucks.

Built up by the steamy girl/girl scene put on by Dawn and Miss Chandler, then added to by a three-way blowjob that included Mr. Scotts, and fueled by his own first experience at sucking a cock—and swallowing its cum—now added to by fucking his naked sister while their two hot teachers looked on, it didn't take long for Kevin's third orgasm of the day materialize.

"Oh, fuck, sis! I'm gonna cum!" Kevin growled as he hammered his cock up her cunt.

"Do it, big brother! Cum inside me!" she told him, working back up onto her elbows. "Fuck my hungry cunt full of your hot cum!"

With a hard drive deep into his sister's cunt, Kevin let out a long grunt as the first string of thick jism burst from his cock-head. He then went back to short, fast fucks as the remaining squirts shot out, empting his balls, and filling his sister's pussy.

Considering it was his third orgasm of the day, Kevin was surprised at how long it lasted, but he eventually had to stop fucking his sister's cunt, and he slowly withdrew his quickly softening dick from its velvety hold.

"Jesus Christ!" a shout suddenly came from behind them. "What the fuck is going on here!?"

Vickie's entrance, in the character of the universally-hated assistant principal, Mrs. Clark, genuinely startled all four of the others.

Vickie couldn't help but chuckle, but quickly went right back into character.

"I am calling the police!" she said to the four naked people, all staring at her in shock.

She turned to go back out the door, but Miss Chandler moved quickly, reached out, and grabbed her by her hair.

She tugged her head backwards, and said to her, "You're not going anywhere, Mrs. Clark! And you're not calling anyone!"

Holding her head bent back, Miss Chandler moved up close behind her, and said into her ear, "I've kept quiet about catching you giving Mr. Lane a blowjob in the wood shop; now it's payback time."

"That ... that was different!" Mrs. Clark said. "You're fucking students!"

"We're all consenting adults here, Mrs. Clark," Miss Chandler replied. "And if you want to remain Mrs. Clark, you'll calm the fuck down and consent yourself."

"What? What are talking about?" she demanded.

"If you don't want that video I took of Mr. Lane face-fucking you on your knees to get sent to your husband—and maybe the school board—you're going to do exactly what I tell you to do."

"No! That was ... I was just ... We ..." Mrs. Clark stammered.

"I know what you were just," Miss Chandler said calmly. "You were just cheating on your husband by giving a married man a sloppy wet blowjob. I'll bet his wife would love to see that video, too. She'd probably sue your cheating ass for ruining her marriage."

"I ... I ..." Mrs. Clark tried to reply in some way. But she finally resigned, and said meekly, "What ... what do you want me to do?"

Miss Chandler turned the woman around to face her, and still holding her hair, she put her face close to hers, and said quietly, "That's better. And so much smarter." She then asked her, "Have you ever kissed a woman before?"

"I ... no! I'm not a ..." she began to reply.

But Miss Chandler cut her off, saying, "Not a lesbian? Neither am I, deary. And neither is Dawn. We're bisexual. In fact we're all bisexual here." She turned the woman so she could see the three others, naked and staring back at her, and added, "We all suck cock and we all eat pussy. Just like you're going to do." She then forced a kiss on her closed lips, before pushing her to her knees. "Starting with mine," she told her.

When Carrie had suggested that Vickie play the part of Mrs. Clark, she had explained how the woman was a controlling bitch to just about everyone, but that she, Carrie, liked to believe that it was really just a cover-up act and that the woman secretly harbored a desire to be controlled and dominated. Having already been cast in that type of role, playing the kids' mother, Vickie threw herself into the part.

"Mrs. Clark" resisted having her face pushed into Miss Chandler's crotch, but in reality, Vickie couldn't wait to get her mouth on the flaxen-haired pussy. It had been ages since she'd eaten a woman who didn't shave.

Miss Chandler spread her legs and rotated her pelvis, and forced the other woman's mouth hard against her wet pussy. Holding her head still, she rocked her hips and fucked her face.

"Open your mouth and taste my pussy, deary!" Miss Chandler commanded. "Stick out your tongue and lick my wet cunt-lips!"

Mrs. Clark reluctantly did as she was told, as if she were being forced to lap up sour milk. But after a few licks up and down the warm wet folds of her first pussy, she found that the taste and the feel were surprisingly pleasant and even arousing.

Miss Chandler felt the woman stop struggling quite so much, and said to her, "That's better! You like eating my cunt, don't you?" With her handful of hair she pulled the woman's face from her crotch, and asked again, "Don't you?"

"Yes! I ... yes!" she answered.

"Then tell me!" Miss Chandler demanded.

"Yes, I ... I like eating your ... your cunt!" she managed. Then, as if that utterance had broken through some prudish shell, she added, "Yes, damn it! I like the taste of your pussy! I like the feel of your juicy slit against my tongue, and your hairy pussy-lips against mine!" Then, without waiting to be pushed back in, she put her hands on Miss Chandler's naked ass, shoved her own face into the waiting cunt, and began hungrily sucking and licking.

Miss Chandler closed her eyes and let out a pleasant, "Mmm!" Then, switching from holding a fistful of her hair to rubbing the back of her head, she added, "For a newbie you're a pretty good cunt-eater, Mrs. Clark! I'll bet you've thought about eating pussy before, haven't you? I'll bet you've dreamed of your face stuck in a hot, wet cunt while you jerked off you own pussy, huh?"

Barely lifting her mouth from the hairy lips, Mrs. Clark mumbled, "Yes! Yes, I've thought about eating pussy while I fingered my cunt!" With the confession that she was a closet wannbe cunt-eater, she rubbed her face into the juicy pussy even more aggressively, snaking her tongue up and down the wet slit.

Miss Chandler rotated her hips as much as she could, and told the woman on her knees, "You're going to make me cum, deary! Shove your tongue up my cunt-hole! Tongue-fuck my pussy and make it cum in your mouth!"

Mrs. Clark began jabbing her tongue as deep into the snug little opening as she could, while sucking and mashing her face against the fine, matted hair.

With both hands on Mrs. Clark's head, holding her face tightly against her pussy, Miss Chandler groaned, "Oh, fuck, yes!" as her cunt erupted.

Mrs. Clark kept her tongue deep inside the gushing cunt-hole, wiggling it as she sucked and swallowed the hot pussy-juice that flooded her face.

When her orgasm subsided, Miss Chandler again took hold of the other woman's hair, and tilted her head back. She then leaned down and kissed her hard. This time, Mrs. Clark responded by opening her mouth and searching out her tormentor's tongue.

When Miss Chandler ended the steamy, pussy-flavored kiss, she straightened up, and said, "Now, I think it's time for some cock!"

Tugging her by the hair, she made the woman crawl over onto the mat and closer to the rest of the group.

Standing behind her and holding her head, Miss Chandler said, "Kevin here just got done fucking his sister up the cunt; I think you should clean off his cock and taste his cum and her pussy juice all mixed together."

She motioned to Kevin, and said, "Step over here and put your dick in our assistant principal's mouth!"

Although Kevin's pecker had wilted pretty quickly after he blew his load into his sister's pussy, it was on its way to recovery from watching Miss Chandler forcing Mrs. Clark to eat her cunt.

As he stepped in front of the kneeling woman, Miss Chandler put her thumbs in her mouth and forced her jaw open. "Stick it in, Kevin! Shove your slimy cock in her mouth, and let her clean up your cum!"

The boy pushed his half-hard dick into her mouth, and Miss Chandler let go of her jaw and cupped her hands around her face, closing her lips over the young man's dick. "Suck it, Mrs. Clark!" she said. "Suck on that slimy, cum-covered cock! Lick it clean!"

Mrs. Clark's cheeks hollowed, and Miss Chandler forced her head back and forth along the quickly stiffening boner.

When she let go of her hair, Mrs. Clark kept right on bobbing her own head.

"Oh, I can see that you like sucking young cock, don't you, Mrs. Clark?" Miss Chandler said. "I'll bet you like the taste of all that brother-and-sister cum, too!"

"Mmm!" Mrs. Clark mumbled a reply around her mouthful of stiff dick.

As the kneeling woman sucked Kevin's cock, Miss Chandler bent down and began to unbutton her blouse. With about half the buttons undone, she tugged the blouse off her shoulders and pushed it down to the waist, exposing her naked tits and pinning her arms to her sides.

"Well, well!" Miss Chandler chided. "No bra over those big tits! Were you on your way to another date with Mr. Lane?" She then pulled the woman's skirt up to join the bunched blouse at her waist.

"Oh, my!" she sneered. "No panties, either! You didn't want to waste any time letting Mr. Lane fuck your cheating cunt, did you?" She reached down and shoved her hand into Mrs. Clark's crotch, cupping a handful of wet pussy. "Did you?" she repeated.

Mrs. Clark removed her mouth from Kevin's cock just long enough to answer, "No!" and then went right back to sucking.

Miss Chandler bent her middle finger and pushed it up inside Mrs. Clark's cunt, and at the same time took a handful of hair and pulled her mouth off of Kevin's dick.

Holding her head so the boy's cock-head was just touching her lips, Miss Chandler commanded her, "Tell us! Tell us what you were going to do with Mr. Lane when you saw him! Tell us how you cheat on your loving husband!"

"I ... I suck his cock!" Mrs. Clark said. "Then we fuck!"

Miss Chandler removed her finger from the other woman's cunt, and after smearing her pussy juice across her tits, she tugged on one of her swollen nipples, and said, "Oh, come now, Mrs. Clark; you can give us more details than that! What does he do with these big beautiful tits? You didn't take your bra off for nothing."

"He ... he squeezes them, and ... and he sucks on them!" she answered, quickly enjoying the dirty talk. "And he pulls on my big stiff nipples!"

Miss Chandler took both of the woman's nipples between her fingers and thumbs, pinched hard, and pulled. "Like this?" she said.

Mrs. Clark groaned, and said, "Oh, fuck, yes!" and then plunged her mouth back over Kevin's cock.

Continuing to tug on her fat nipples, Miss Chandler said, "Does he eat your pussy? Does he lap your cheating cunt and stick his tongue up inside you?"

"Yes! Yes, he eats my cunt!" Mrs. Clark answered before resuming the blowjob she was giving the young man standing naked in front of her.

"Which reminds me," Miss Chandler said, "you still have another cunt to eat, yourself!"

She pulled her mouth off of Kevin's cock, and then forced her to her feet with a handful of hair. She walked her the few steps to where Dawn was still sitting on the desk, and bent her over at the waist.

Pushing her face between Dawn's spread legs, she said, "Get in there and eat that messy cream-pie, Mrs. Clark! Get your mouth over Dawn's sweet young pussy and lap up all of her brother's cum!"

Miss Chandler mashed the woman's face into Dawn's cum-slick pussy lips, making sure she got the sibling sperm all over her face. She then took one of Dawn's hands and put it on Mrs. Clark's head. "Tell her what to do, sweetheart," Miss Chandler said. "Tell our cheating, slut-wife assistant principal how to eat your cum-filled sweet young cunt!"

"Suck it, Mrs. Clark!" Dawn demanded as she pulled the normally-feared woman's face against her pussy. "Stick out your tongue and lick my cunt! Lap my brother's hot cum out of my cunt-hole!"

Miss Chandler could tell from the woman's mews into the messy pussy that filled her face and her body language that she was actually quite turned-on by being forced by this young girl to eat her cunt.

She stepped behind Mrs. Clark's naked ass, and slid her hands in a gentle caress over the smooth round orbs. She then raised one hand, and brought it back down with a stinging slap.

The woman jumped and let out a surprised-but-pussy-muffled yelp, but Dawn held her face tight against her cunt.

"What a nasty, cheating slut you are, Mrs. Clark!" Miss Chandler taunted her. "Eating one of your student's young pussies and lapping her brother's cum out of it! And you like doing it, don't you? You like being our cunt-lapping, cock-sucking plaything!"

She brought her hand down hard on the woman's other ass cheek, and demanded, "Don't you?"

Mrs. Clark flinched at the stinging slap, and let out a small whimper. She then forced her face out of Dawn's pussy just enough to answer, "God, fucking help me, yes! I like being your cunt-eating, cock-sucking fuck-toy!"

Miss Chandler gave her ass another slap, and sneered, "I'm so glad you brought up fucking!"

She motioned for her husband to join her, and as she kicked Mrs. Clark's feet farther apart, she told him, "Shove your fat cock up this cheating cunt-hole! Fuck her slut pussy while she eats that sweet young cunt!"

Mr. Scotts pressed the head of his cock into Mrs. Clark's slippery pussy-lips, and easily found the entrance to her cunt-hole. Then, with one hard push, he drove the length of his dick balls-deep up the snug canal.

"Oh, fuck!" Mrs. Clark shouted into Dawn's pussy.

In a quick out-of-character aside, Vickie added, "Welcome back, Tommy! I've missed that fat dick up my pussy!"

"Right back atcha, babe!" he responded. "Been a long time!"

Back in fantasy mode, with her hand still holding their assistant principal's face against her cunt, Dawn said in a mocking tone, "That's right, Mrs. Clark! You're getting your nasty, cheating twat fucked! And when Mr. Scotts' done fucking your slut pussy, my brother's going to shove his big cock up there, too!"

Miss Chandler smiled at how Dawn had quickly gotten into the domination role. She put her hand on Mrs. Clark's ass, spanning her crack directly in front of her husband's belly, and then bent her thumb and pressed it into the woman's asshole.

With her mouth sucking Dawn's pussy, Mrs. Clark let out a squeak, followed by a moan.

Talking to Dawn as she twisted her thumb, she said, "What do you think, sweetheart? Do you think Mrs. Clark should get fucked up her tiny little asshole, too?"

"Oh, yes!" Dawn said with a derisive chuckle. With a handful of hair, she lifted the woman's face from her pussy, and said, "You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd like to have a big stiff cock shoved up your ass!"

"No!" Mrs. Clark whimpered. "He's too big! He's much bigger than ..."

"Bigger than Mr. Lane?" Miss Chandler interrupted her. She laughed and said, "Oh, I know he is; I saw Mr. Lane's pathetic little dick while you were giving him his blowjob." Grinding and twisting her thumb in the woman's tight sphincter, she asked her, "Did he fuck you up the ass with his little pecker, too?"

"Yes ... yes, but ..." she answered.

"Did you like it?" Miss Chandler demanded. "Did you like getting butt-fucked?"

"I ... I guess," she answered.

"You guess?" Miss Chandler repeated, jabbing her thumb as deep as she could push it.

"I ... yes! Yes, I liked his tiff cock stretching my tiny little asshole! I liked getting my ass fucked!" Mrs. Clark answered as Dawn continued to hold her hair.

Miss Chandler gently pulled her thumb from the woman's asshole, and leaning down close to her ear, she said, "Well, you're going to really like how my husband's fat dick stretches that tiny hole, then! And we're all going to love watching you get your cheating-slut ass fucked!"

She had Dawn hop off the desk, but kept Mrs. Clark bent over and leaning on it. She then had her husband step back, and invited the two kids to get their assistant principal's ass ready to be fucked.

They took turns licking the little sphincter, and poking their fingers into it, sometimes both together. Mrs. Clark had her head on her arms, moaning with pleasure the whole time.

Finally, Miss Chandler said, "Okay, give her little pucker a big wad of spit, and let's watch it get stretched out!"

Mr. Scotts stepped up, but before he got too close, Kevin dropped to his knees, and said, "You should probably be wet, too." He then took the older man's dick in his mouth, bobbed a couple of times, swirled his tongue around it savoring the taste of Mrs. Clark's pussy juice, and left it with a big drool of spit on its big cock-head.

When he moved in, Dawn took hold of his spit-slick dick, and guided it to the waiting asshole. She pressed its spongy head, into the puckered opening, and watched in fascination, again, as the too-small hole and the too-big knob deformed to fit one another.