Kevin and Dawn Pt. 06

Story Info
Miss Chandler's taboo fantasy expands to include everyone.
8.4k words
4.59
13.1k
18

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,358 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Kevin and Dawn

Part-6

(A short recap from Part-5)

Seconds later, Miss Chandler shouted "Oh, fuck, yes, Dawn!" and her cunt erupted with a long first gush of pussy juice, right into the youngster's sucking mouth.

Dawn kept fucking and sucking, and her coach's cunt kept on gushing.

"Oh, fuck, sweetie!" Miss Chandler—and Carrie—cried into Dawn's pussy. "You are so fucking hot! You're a dream come fucking true!"

After a gloriously long time, Miss Chandler's the wet cunt-spasms tapered off, and she lifted Dawn up off her body, turned her around, and pulled her back down into a naked cuddle.

She kissed the young girl's cum-drenched lips, and then said, "Thank you, Dawn! Thank you so much! That was a fantasy come true for me! I have always thought you were so cute and sexy! You don't know how many times I've jerked off my pussy thinking about you in those shorty-shorts ... and out of them!"

Carrie made those comments in the context of the fantasy they were acting out, but they were a hundred percent true in reality, too.

"Thank you, too, Miss Chandler!" Dawn replied. "I ... I've played with myself thinking about doing that with another girl, too. I never thought it would feel so awesome or I might have tried harder to find someone else who wanted to try it!"

"Well, I'm glad you didn't find someone," Miss Chandler replied. "It was so special to me to be your first!" She kissed her, and then added, "And I hope not your last."

"Oh, no!" Dawn said. "I'd love to do this again!"

With a teasing little grin, Miss Chandler said, "Do what, sweetheart? Tell me what you'd like to do again."

Dawn smiled, and then looking her coach in the eyes with a serious face, she answered, "Eat your cunt! And squeeze your big tits and suck on your nipples! I want to kiss your sweet mouth and bite your tongue! Then I want to feel that mouth and tongue against my pussy, sucking my clit and fucking up my little cunt-hole! I want to fill your sucking mouth with my hot cum, and then get my mouth filled with your pussy-juice!"

Miss Chandler pulled Dawn's face to hers, gave her a long kiss, and then said, "You are fucking awesome, sweetheart!"

Suddenly, the two women—cuddling naked on the floor—were startled by a knock and then a man's voice.

"Hey, Carrie; are you about ready to go?" Mr. Scotts said as he walked into the office.

(Part-6)

"Oh, shit!" Dawn exclaimed and started to roll off of her coach. But Miss Chandler held her tight, stopping her.

"Well, well!" Mr. Scotts said with a little chuckle. "What have we here? It looks like you finally got that sexy little vixen right where you've always wanted her!"

Dawn continued to struggle to free herself to cover up, but her coach wouldn't let go of her. Finally, she to her quietly, "It's okay, sweetie; Mr. Scotts is my husband and he knows all about how in love with you I am."

Dawn stopped mid-struggle, and said, "Your ... your husband! And ... and he knows that you like ... like girls?"

"Yes, sweetie," Miss Chandler replied as she allowed the young girl to roll to her side, but with an arm still around her, continuing to hold her tightly to her body. "We're both bisexual. And we're swingers, too; we love to experience other partners."

Dawn looked up at Mr. Scotts, and he smiled and said, "That is an awesome sight, Dawn; the two of you naked together. You are every bit as sexy as my wife said you'd be when she'd share her fantasy about you with me." He then added, "I'm sorry I startled you; that I interrupted things." To his wife, he said, "I'll come back. Half hour, okay?"

"Don't go," she replied. Then, to Dawn, she said, "There's ... there's actually more to my fantasy than what we just did, sweetie. I've always dreamt of sharing you with my husband."

"Sharing?" Dawn said.

Her tone—which wasn't one of horror or disgust, but more of curiosity—encouraged Miss Chandler.

"Are you a virgin, sweetie?" she asked her.

"Mostly," Dawn replied.

"Mostly?" Miss Chandler repeated.

"Well, I've used my hairbrush to, you know ... masturbate," Dawn said back to her innocent reluctance to use dirty language. "So, I don't have, you know, my cherry. But I've never had a real penis in me. So, I guess I'm a virgin, right?"

"Do you think you'd like to experience sex with a penis?" Miss Chandler asked.

Dawn looked up at Mr. Scotts, who was smiling down at the naked pair. She had always thought that he was kind of handsome and sexy ... for an older guy. "I ... I think I would," she finally answered.

"Oh, sweetie, you make me so happy!" Miss Chandler said. She let go of Dawn, and the two maneuvered around on the mat until they were up on their knees. Miss Chandler took her in her arms, once more, and kissed her passionately.

When she broke the kiss, Miss Chandler said, "We can take this as slow as you want, sweetheart, and we'll only do what you want." She gave her another quick kiss, and added, "If you say stop, we'll stop."

They turned to find that Mr. Scotts had extracted his dick from his pants, and as they watched, it was bobbing by itself, becoming harder and straighter with each twitch.

"Do you ever put your hairbrush in your mouth pretending it's a handsome guy's stiff cock?" Miss Chandler asked Dawn, getting back into the dirty talk. She couldn't imagine any horny young girl fucking her own pussy with a hairbrush, pretending it was a cock, and then not sticking it in her mouth.

"I, um ... yeah, I ... I have done that," Dawn answered.

"Don't be embarrassed about it, sweetie!" Miss Chandler said. "It's perfectly natural to want to do that. Having a nice hard cock in your mouth—sucking on its fat head and licking it all over—is almost as good as having one in your pussy."

She took her husband's rigid dick in her hand, and with her other hand on the back of her head, she guided Dawn forward.

"Lick it, sweetie," she said. "Taste it. See? A guy gets wet at the sight of a sexy young woman, too! ... just not as wet as girls do!"

As Miss Chandler held the stiff cock, Dawn licked the end of it. She then pushed the girl's head farther forward, and said, "Put it in your mouth, sweetheart. Hold his big spongy cock-head between your lips and flick it with your tongue. It tastes wonderful, doesn't it?"

"Mmm!" Dawn replied around the fat cock-head.

Suddenly, something occurred to Miss Chandler, and she reach over to her desk, picked up Dawn's glasses, and put them back on her face.

Looking at the young girl with her small naked tits, on her knees in front of her husband with his stiff cock in her mouth and with those adorable secretary glasses, she said, "Oh, fuck, that is so sexy, Dawn!"

She reached down and gently caressed the smooth round globes of Dawn's naked ass as she watched, just inches away, as the girl slowly took more and more of her husband's cock into her mouth.

As much as Dawn was enjoying playing the innocent virgin for Carrie—and all the others—she was also getting impatiently horny. Without waiting for further instructions from "Miss Chandler" Dawn began bobbing her head up and down Tommy's hard cock, fascinated by the differences between it and her brother's—the only other dick she had ever sucked.

Reading Dawn's body language—which she would have to have been blind to miss—Vickie nudged Kevin and pointed to the doorway. She then made some silent hand gestures to Carrie.

Getting what Vickie meant, Miss Chandler said to Dawn, "Oh, I have to have a picture of this! You look so frigging hot giving my hubby a blowjob all naked and with those sexy glasses on! You don't mind, do you?"

"Mm, mm!" Dawn mumbled around the cock filling her mouth.

Miss Chandler then stepped away to find her phone.

As Dawn—stark naked and on her knees—bobbed her head up and down the stiff cock sticking out through Mr. Scotts' fly, the older man had both of his hands on the back of her head, gently encouraging her.

Suddenly, there was a knock, followed by Kevin's voice. "Hey, sis, you in here? It's getting late. We need to ..."

He stopped mid-sentence when he saw his basketball coach standing in front of his naked sister, and shoving his stiff cock into her mouth.

"What the fuck?" he said as he balled up his fists and moved toward the pair. "Get the fuck away from her!"

Dawn almost laughed at the entrance the others had concocted for her brother, but she managed to stay in character, and pulling her mouth from Mr. Scotts' cock, she said, "No, Kev! It's okay! Really! I ... I like sucking his cock!"

"What the fuck?" he repeated.

"It's true, Kevin," a woman's voice came from behind him. "We're all consenting adults here."

He turned to see Miss Chandler—completely naked—and his mouth fell open.

Without saying another word, Miss Chandler walked up to him, closed his mouth with a finger, and then kissed him passionately. As they kissed, she put her arms around him and pressed her naked body to his.

When she broke the steaming kiss, she said, "Would you like to join us?" She looked over his shoulder at his sister, and asked her, "Would you like that, sweetheart? Would you like to see me suck your brother's fat cock while you suck on my husband's?"

"Oh, yes!" she answered. Then to Kevin, she said, "Please, Kev? Come on; you know you want to! I'll bet you've whacked off dreaming about a blowjob from Miss Chandler!"

"Is that right, Kevin?" she asked him as she rubbed the front of his pants. "Have you jerked off thinking about me sucking on your fat cock? Did you imagine you were shooting your hot jism in my mouth when you came?"

"I ... um ... I guess, maybe," he stammered in reply.

She kissed him again, and said, "Well, take off your clothes, mister, and you can do it for real!"

It only took about thirty seconds for the two men to strip naked and then stand close together side by side in front of the two kneeling women.

As Dawn went back to sucking Mr. Scotts' boner, Miss Chandler took Kevin's hard cock into her mouth, letting it lewdly bulge out her cheek. She then took it to the back of her throat, and without a second's hesitation, she took it down her throat.

Kevin moaned, "Oh, fuck!" as his cock-head was squeezed by the restriction of the sexy older-woman's throat.

As Miss Chandler slid her lips and her hand up and down his cock, Kevin looked down at his sister with her mouth full of Mr. Scotts' big dick. He reached over, put his hand on her head, and began bobbing it up and down the slick shaft.

Miss Chandler noticed that Kevin's bobbing of Dawn's mouth up and down her husband's cock coincided with her own pace on Kevin's dick, and she wondered if he was imagining his stiff boner in his sister's mouth. That taboo thought made her pussy tingle.

While continuing to slide her hand up and down Kevin's spit-wet dick, Miss Chandler took her mouth off it, and said to Dawn, "Do you want to switch, sweetie? Do you want to try sucking on your big brother's fat cock? I think that would be so hot to watch!"

"Please, sis?" Kevin answered before Dawn could even get her mouth off Mr. Scotts' dick. "I'll do you! I'll eat your pussy!"

Dawn let Mr. Scotts' boner slip from her lips, and then looked up at her brother, and with an adorably embarrassed smile, she said, "I ... I kind of always wanted to do that. But I was afraid you'd think it was gross doing it with your sister."

"Hell no!" He said. "I've thought about doing it with you, too! I've jerked off plenty of times pretending you were giving me a blowjob and I was eating your beautiful, wet pussy!"

From her kneeling position, Miss Chandler did some pushing and pulling, and soon had the two naked men in opposite positions.

As she gently stroked her husband's familiar dick, she watched as Dawn did the same to her brother's cock, and then leaned forward and tentatively took it in her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Miss Chandler said with a wide smile. "That is so frigging hot! Do it, sweetheart! Suck on your brother's fat dick! Give him the blowjob he's been dreaming of when he jerks off thinking about you!"

She looked up at Kevin, and told him, "Fuck your sister's pretty face, big brother! Show her how much you love her!"

Kevin put his hands on Dawn's head and began rocking his hips, fucking her mouth. She moved her head around as he face-fucked her, getting his big dick to bulge her cheek and then to poke her throat.

When Dawn grabbed her brother's naked ass and shoved herself onto his cock, taking it all the way down her throat, Miss Chandler said, "Oh, my, sweetie! I didn't see that coming! That usually takes practice; you're a natural-born little cock sucker, aren't you?"

Dawn removed her mouth from her brother's cock just long enough to reply, "I practiced with my hairbrush!"

As Dawn continued giving her brother a steaming-hot blowjob, Miss Chandler and Mr. Scotts watched in aroused fascination.

Sitting at the island, Vickie watched the erotic, taboo scene in fascination, as well. And it had her equally aroused. But she hadn't lost sight of why she had called Tommy in the first place—to allow Kevin to explore his bisexual curiosity—and she gave Tommy a hand signal to start the chain of events that she and he and Carrie had worked out.

"Fuck! That is hot!" Mr. Scotts said, looking down at Dawn's lips and hand sliding up and down her brother's stiff dick.

"I'll bet you'd like some of that, wouldn't you dear?" Miss Chandler said to her husband. "I haven't seen you with a fat cock in your mouth in ages! Why don't you come down here, and we'll all work on that stiff young dick!"

Seconds later, Kevin was passing his cock back and forth between three different eager mouths. Miss Chandler started the cycle with a deep push down her throat. That was followed by a second deep-throat by his sister.

When Mr. Scotts' turn came, he lapped Kevin's cock-head, and then bobbed his lips over it, sliding his tongue over the sensitive cleft underneath, and popping his lips back and forth over its pronounced ridge. He then surprised the youngster, and drove his face forward impaling the fat cock all the way down his throat.

"Oh, fuck, Mr. Scotts!" Kevin moaned, in both the context of the fantasy and in reality.

As his basketball coach proceeded to give Kevin an intense, aggressive blowjob, his wife and Dawn licked at whatever part of Kevin's cock was momentarily exposed, and massaged his ass, fondled his balls, and even tickled his asshole.

Carrie could tell that Kevin was building to an orgasm—which would be his third of the day—and she knew that that was exactly where he needed to be for the next part of the plan.

She stood up, kissed Kevin hard, and then said, "You want to try that don't you?"

Dawn immediately answered, "Oh, fuck, yes! Do it big brother! Please! I want to see you suck Mr. Scotts' big fat cock! Oh, fuck, that would be so hot! I'll even let you fuck me if you do it!"

"I, um ... yeah. Okay, I guess," he said. That tentative reply was far more in keeping with the fantasy than reality. Kevin—sailing once again on a sexual high—was actually dying to see what it felt and tasted like to have a real cock in his mouth.

As Miss Chandler went back to her knees, this time bringing Kevin down with her, Mr. Scotts stood up.

With the two women's eager faces close by on either side, the older man's stiff dick was just inches from Kevin's face.

Dawn took hold of the fat cock at its base, and held it straight in front of her brother's lips. Miss Chandler put her hand on the back of his head, and gently encouraged him forward.

"Do it, big brother!" Dawn said. "You know you want to! Kiss it and lap it and suck on Mr. Scotts' big fat cock!"

For the sake of the fantasy, Kevin "allowed" himself to be pushed into contact with his coach's fat boner. He let its big spongy cock-head spread his lips, and as it entered his mouth he explored every millimeter of its smooth surface with his tongue.

With his lips locked tightly around the fire-helmet's ridge, Kevin bobbed his head and sucked as he swirled his tongue.

The taste and the feel was a hundred times more exciting—more arousing—than anything he had imagined while sucking on the hairbrush or even the zucchini.

"Oh, fuck, bro!" Dawn moaned as she watched her brother's cheeks hollow with his lips clamped around Mr. Scotts' cock-head. "That is so fucking hot! Take more! Slide your lips down that fat cock! Poke him into the back of your throat! Give him a real blow job, big brother!"

Kevin took his coach's stiff dick as far into his mouth as he could, stopping only when his gag reflex forced him to. He then began bobbing back and forth on it, sucking hard and swirling his tongue.

Miss Chandler and Dawn moved in and licked what cock Kevin couldn't take in his mouth, kissing his lips with every slide down the slippery dick.

Although Tommy had developed the skill of being able to hold back his orgasm for a long time, it was quickly building to a point of no return.

"Fuck, Kev! That feels awesome!" Mr. Scotts said. "You're gonna make me cum!"

"Oh, shit, yeah!" Dawn piped up. "Do it! Cum in his mouth!"

To her brother, she pleaded, "Please, please, please, bro? I'll let you cum in my mouth! I'll let you cum in my pussy! I'll let you fuck my ass! Oh, do it, bro, please?"

Even without the begging, Kevin was looking forward to tasting a sample of cum besides his own, and to feeling what it was like to have a fat cock squirting in his mouth. Dawn's pleading just made it all the hotter—for all of them.

Mr. Scotts let out a deep groan and Kevin felt his already-fat cock-head expand just before a jet of hot jism blasted into his mouth.

With his mouth open around the erupting cock, Kevin found it hard to swallow, and had to pull back. The two women were right there as back-up, though.

As Miss Chandler rapidly jerked off her husband's squirting dick, she moved it back and forth between the three mouths and faces.

When he was finally done blowing his huge first load, Dawn had cum all over her face—including across her sexy glasses—Kevin had jism all over his lips and dripping from his chin, and Miss Chandler had strings of her husband's cum across her nose and cheeks.

As Mr. Scotts staggered back to lean against the desk, the kneeling trio went about the task of cleaning each other up.

As they licked, sucked, and kissed, Miss Chandler reached down and took Kevin's stiff, drooling cock in her fist, spreading its pre-cum along its length and using it as lube for a gentle hand-job.

When their faces were relatively clean of her husband's cum, Miss Chandler said to Dawn, "I seem to recall a promise of letting your big brother fuck you." She held his rigid boner up, and added, "I think he's ready; how about you?"

She cupped her hand between the young girl's legs, and then said, "Oh, yes, you're ready! Your pretty little pussy is drenched!" She wiggled a finger up inside Dawn's cunt-hole, eliciting a soft "Oh, yes!" from the girl.

"Oh, yes, what?" Miss Chandler asked. "Oh, yes you want to feel your big brother's fat cock stretching out your tight little virgin pussy? Oh yes you're ready to get fucked up your horny brother-loving cunt?"

"Oh, God! Yes, yes, yes!" Dawn responded. "I want my big brother to fuck my burning cunt with his huge stiff cock! I want to feel him stretch my pussy wide open and shoot his hot cum up inside me!"

Half a minute later, Dawn was back to sitting on the edge of the desk, with Miss Chandler on one side, and Mr. Scotts on the other. Each held one of her legs up and spread wide apart, exposing her soaking wet pussy to her brother.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,358 Followers