Kevin and Dawn Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the big cock penetrated and expanded the little orifice from wrinkled pucker to a taut circle of stretched flesh, Mrs. Clark let out a long, whimpering, "Oh, fuck, it hurts!"

While her husband's cock stretched the tiny little asshole around its fattest part, Miss Chandler asked into Mrs. Clark's ear, "But it's a good hurt, isn't it? You like getting your ass stretched by a fat cock for a change, don't you?"

"God, fucking help me, yes!" she said, again. "Yes, I do! I like your husband's huge fucking cock stuffed up my ass!"

Mr. Scotts began fucking Mrs. Clark's ass with long strokes, pulling the head all the way out and jabbing it back into the closed hole each time. At the same time, Miss Chandler motioned to Dawn, and the two of them began to maul and squeeze the woman's big dangling tits.

As Mr. Scotts picked up the pace of his ass-fucking, with shorter but faster strokes, the two women began pinching and pulling on Mrs. Clark's fat nipples, and she responded with both whimpers and moans.

With her head on her arms on the desk and with her eyes closed, Mrs. Clark found the intense "abuse" that her ass and her tits were getting to be inexplicably arousing, and she began to moan, "Oh, God! I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Oh no you don't!" Miss Chandler snapped, and pushed her husband back, forcing his cock from her ass. "Now that we know how much you like getting fucked up both of your holes, we're going to watch you get DP'd!"

Straightening the woman up by a handful of hair, she told Kevin to lie down on the mat. "You get her asshole this time," she told him.

When he was in position and had stroked his dick back to full erection, Miss Chandler made Mrs. Clark straddle the boy, and squat down. With Dawn guiding her brother's dick, Miss Chandler pushed the woman down, impaling her asshole with the fat, young cock, and driving her down until her ass sat on his pelvis and his dick was buried deep in her guts.

Mrs. Clark let out an, "Oh, God!" as she went down and her asshole stretched out, once again. But the tone was of pleasure, this time, not pain.

Using her hair, Miss Chandler bounced the woman up and down on Kevin's cock a few times, while taunting her, "What a good fuck-toy you are, taking a fat young cock up your cheating asshole!" She then pushed her down hard, stuffing her ass full, and pulled her over backwards onto the boy's chest.

Kevin quickly reached up and began squeezing their assistant principal's tits hard, and pinching and stretching her big nipples.

"Fuck her, baby!" Miss Chandler told her husband. "Get down there and shove your fat cock up her cheating cunt! Make her cum this time! Make that sloppy slut-pussy blow its juice all over your big dick!"

Mr. Scotts knelt between Kevin's spread legs, and scooped Mrs. Clark's legs up, pulling them together and forcing them straight up. With Dawn guiding, he crawled forward and pushed his stiff cock between the drenched pussy lips and all the way up her cunt in one motion.

Both Mrs. Clark and Kevin let out an "Oh!" at the same time.

Dawn and Miss Chandler were both down near the floor looking intently at the two stiff cocks that stretched and filled the hated Mrs. Clark's pussy and ass.

"Fuck her, baby!" Miss Chandler told her husband.

Mr. Scotts began rocking his hips, getting good long penetrations up the slippery cunt-hole.

Trapped underneath, however, Kevin was hardly able to get any motion, at all, going up the ass that tightly gripped his dick.

Surprisingly, though, Mr. Scotts' cock, sliding in and out of Mrs. Clark's cunt, separated by only a few thin layers of flesh, was a unique enough stimulation against the underside of Kevin's dick to keep him stiff and very aroused.

As her husband fucked Mrs. Clark's sloppy cunt, Miss Chandler reach between them and began playing with her pussy lips and her clit.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" the woman moaned. "Make me cum! Oh, please make me cum!"

"My pleasure!" Miss Chandler replied, but in a tone that sent a slightly apprehensive chill through the woman's body.

Miss Chandler pushed her husband back, and as soon as his cock left Mrs. Clark's pussy, she pushed three fingers up her cunt-hole. As she began hard, hammering finger-fucks up the juicy hole, she told Dawn, "Play with her clit, sweetie! Pinch that little thing, and let's make this sloppy, cheating cunt explode!"

Mrs. Clark dropped her head back onto Kevin's shoulder, and let out a series of long moans at the onslaught that her pussy was getting, intensified by the wonderful pain/pleasure of her asshole being stretched to its limits and the hard pinching that her nipples were receiving.

Miss Chandler felt, saw, and heard more and more pussy juice coming from Mrs. Clark's cunt as she finger-fucked it, and she knew her orgasm was quickly building.

"Let's try four fingers!" Miss Chandler said, and added another digit to the already stretched hole.

Mrs. Clark groaned, but followed it by, "Oh, fuck, yes! Make me cum! Make my cheating, slut-wife cunt cum!"

As Dawn squeezed hard on the woman's clit, Miss Chandler folded her thumb against the rest of her fingers, and pushed hard, shoving her whole fist up the moaning woman's cunt just as her orgasm burst forth.

"Sweet fucking Jesus!" Mrs. Clark hollered at the searing pain that doubled the intensity of her orgasm. "Oh, my fucking God!"

Miss Chandler held her fist motionless stuffed inside the woman's contracting cunt, letting it force squirt after squirt of hot pussy-juice around her wrist and down her arm.

When the woman's cunt-spasms finally subsided, she gently extracted her hand, and bent down to give the splayed pussy lips a tender kiss.

She then looked up and said, "I hope that didn't really hurt too much, Vickie; Tommy had told me that you used to like fisting once in a while, and this seemed like an appropriate time."

"A bit of a surprise," Vickie said as she lifted herself off of her nephew's slowly deflating cock. "I haven't had a fist up my cunt in a long time. It felt good, though!"

***

A few minutes later, the quintet was outside washing each other's naked, sweaty, and cum-sticky bodies under the shower. They then settled cozily into the six-person hot tub.

Half an hour later, after pleasant, non-sexual conversation, Tommy looked at his phone, and said, "Well, I honestly hate to break up this party, but Carrie and I have a previous engagement."

As they all dried one another off, Vickie said, "It was awesome meeting you, Carrie! I think Tommy has found his perfect match!"

"Likewise!" she replied. "Tommy had told me so many stories from your good-old-days, it seemed like I already knew you. And I think I can safely say, now, that none of those stories were exaggerations!"

Carrie gave Dawn a warm hug, and said, "Thank you so much for indulging my fantasy, sweetheart! It was actually better in reality than it ever was in my mind!"

Kevin and Tommy shook hands, and then, still naked, pulled each other into an embrace.

"Thanks, Mr. Scotts," Kevin said. "That was pretty awesome."

"What was?" Dawn teased him. "Use your words, big brother."

He chuckled, and then said, "Thank you, Mr. Scotts, for letting me suck your stiff cock and swallow your hot, fresh cum! I think I'm going to like being bisexual as much as I like being incestuous!"

***

Kevin, Dawn, and Vickie all got dressed and went out to get something to eat.

Sitting in a window booth at the restaurant, Dawn said quietly to her brother, "So, how come you've never showed me any of those mom-fuck incest pictures in the porn stash on your computer? I'm pretty sure you weren't just making those up."

"I wasn't," he answered, "they're for real. But they're not on my computer ... they're on Mom's."

Dawn's mouth fell open.

Vickie laughed out loud, and then said, "Holy shit! You have got to be kidding me! Marge is a closet incestophile? That is freaking awesome!"

Continued in part-7

Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment or a suggestion!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey