Kevin and Kelsey Pt. 03

Story Info
Older brother and little sister love each other.
4.3k words
4.6
18.1k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 03/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
165 Followers

Kevin awoke with a jump, feeling his worn-out penis slumped lazily over Kelsey's thigh.

"Dude," Kelsey's voice was dry. "I thought you'd never wake up."

"Sorry. I didn't hurt you, did I?" Kevin asked before standing up, finally giving his sister some space to move.

"No not at all," Kelsey stretched and yawned. "It was nice."

"What time is it?" Kevin rubbed his eyes. Kelsey reached for her phone in her shorts that she had left scattered on the truck floor.

"It's 11:37," Kelsey said.

"Shit."

"What?"

"Mom and Dad are probably wondering where we are!" Kevin panicked while looking for his clothes. Kelsey blew her hair from her face and slipped her discarded shirt over her head.

"That's not going to work." Kevin said, trying to keep his eyes off her boobs.

"Why not?"

"If they see you wearing that top, we are one hundred percent screwed," Kevin said. "Here, wear mine instead." He tossed his black shirt to her. It was two sizes too big for her, but her boobs would be hidden.

"So, what are you going to wear?" Kelsey asked.

"We'll stop by a store, and I'll pick something up."

"Can we also stop for coffee?" Kelsey yawned again. "I'm beat."

"Sure whatever," Kevin checked his phone and noticed he had no missed calls or texts. Kelsey got dressed and got back in the passenger seat. Kevin started the car and got back on the highway.

"My ass hurts," Kelsey said like she was casually describing the weather. "Did you ever fuck Sofia in the ass?"

"No." Kevin said, speeding through the interstate.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?"

"No. Look there's a store up ahead once we get off this exit, use the bathroom, buy yourself some coffee, and buy me a shirt."

"Um, I'm not very liquid right now."

Kevin sighed before stopping at the side of the road.

"Fine, take my wallet. Be quick please."

"I will, I promise." Kelsey exited the truck and waddled to the door.

Kevin leaned back and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his anxiety. He sat still with his eyes closed for what felt like forever. His semi-meditation session was interrupted by Kelsey opening the door with multiple bags in her hand.

"You okay?"

"Kelsey, I told you to get two things!"

"I know, but those prices were crazy good so look I got you a shirt," Kelsey shuffled through the first bag pulling out candy, almonds, and gum until she finally got to a gray shirt with palm trees on it. "I got us both some coffee, breakfast sandwiches, and smoothies."

"How much did this cost?"

"About forty something dollars." Kelsey handed her brother his wallet back. Kevin wanted to get mad, but the smell of those sandwiches made his stomach growl.

"I'll pay you back big brother," She leaned over and kissed him on his cheek. "You know that."

"Good," Kevin tried to suppress his smile. "We got to go home." He put on his new shirt and they both finished their sandwiches before they got back on the highway. After half an hour, they made it back home. While driving up the hill, they noticed their mother's white sedan in the driveway. Kevin parked the truck behind the sedan.

"Before we go in," Kevin grabbed his little sister's arm. "We need a cover up for why we've been out so long."

"We were partying." Kelsey said.

"That's a terrible idea."

"Yeah, well what else do we say? We fucked each other in a truck on a nature trail?"

"You're right. Leave the bags."

Both siblings' nerves were tearing them apart as they entered the house slowly through the front door. Their mother and father were both sitting on the couch in silence.

"Where have you two been?" Their father asked.

"Um," Kevin started. "Well, we were just um-" Kelsey cut her brother off.

"First of all, Mom, it's great to see you, second I- well we would like to apologize, we were both invited to this party, but Kevin was my ride, and he had a little too much to drink, so we got caught up. Very sorry." Kelsey said.

"Yeah, what she said." Kevin blurted out.

Their mom looked up; she shared the same features as Kelsey, dirty blonde hair and freckles with a few laugh lines and wrinkles near the eyes. Her face was stone cold.

"You're lying to us." She said, looking the siblings up and down.

"Diane, we talked about this." Their father said.

"No, Mark. No. I want the truth," Diane said. Kevin and Kelsey's hearts dropped in their stomachs as lumps formed in their throats. "Have you two been having sex?"

"What? No!" Kevin's face was red, "That's disgusting!"

"Then why did your father have to deep clean the couch?"

"I spilled something on it." Kevin stammered.

"You spilled something- Wow! You must think we're both stupid huh?!"

Kelsey stood in shock, unable to move or speak.

"Tell us the truth right now." Mark asked.

"We haven't been having sex. It's disgusting and illegal." Kevin said, biting the inside of his cheek. Diane stood up and held her daughter by her shoulders.

"Did you and your brother have sex?" Kelsey couldn't look into her mother's eyes.

"N-no..." She whimpered. Tears were falling down her face. Diane leaned in closer, whispering into Kelsey's ear.

"Did he touch you?" Diane said, her voice cold.

Kelsey shook her head, but her eyes were squeezed shut, trying to hold back the tears.

"Look, we got into a fight about my truck. I'm sorry I made a mess, but we didn't have sex. That's incest." Kevin hated seeing his sister cry.

"Then why is she crying?" Mark asked.

Kelsey cleared her throat and wiped the tears from her face.

"Because we did have sex. We were having sex on the couch, we had sex in my room, and the reason we were out today is because we were having sex last night."

Kevin's heart was beating against his chest. His legs were turning to jelly. Kelsey regained her composure.

"We are in love."

"I'm going to be sick." Diane rushed to the upstairs bathroom. Kelsey reached for her brother's hand.

"You have two weeks to leave. Both of you." Mark stood up, grabbed his keys, got in his car, and drove away.

"Why-why would you say that?" Kevin asked.

"It's the truth. That's what they wanted." Kelsey stared into her older brother's eyes.

"We-wh-where are we going to live? I can't just quit school and work; I have people that know me I can't just up and leave. I can't-" Kevin started hyperventilating.

"Listen to me. We'll figure it out." Kelsey wrapped her brother in a warm, loving hug.

Their parents didn't speak to them over the two weeks they were given. Both of them stayed in a hotel in order to completely avoid their children. Everything changed so quickly after Kelsey spilled their secret. With a few quick trips to pick up boxes and packing tape, the siblings moved so fast that they were almost done that same day.

Two days later, Kevin loaded the last of their boxes into the back of his truck, his little sister sitting in the passenger side, staring longingly at the house she grew up in. Kevin opened the door knocking Kelsey out of her trance.

"You ready?"

"Yeah," Kelsey turned on her phone. "The GPS says the trip from California to New Hampshire will take forty-eight hours. Tonight, I'm thinking we'll stop somewhere once we get out of town and then spend the next two days just driving."

"Driving for two days straight?" Kevin asked.

"We'll switch spots when we stop for gas. I'll sleep and you'll sleep. If it gets uncomfortable, we'll stop at hotels." Kelsey explained, squeezing her brother's hand to comfort him.

After two and a half hours of driving, the siblings stopped to rest at a nearby motel. The room was small, and the one bed that was there was lumpy. Kevin was lying on his back, shirtless, after his long shower. He stared at the ceiling blankly, listening to the water running from his sister showering. He thought about the look on his parent's faces when Kelsey told the truth.

He thought they'd have to change their last names to avoid any phone calls or being tracked down. Kelsey decided on Littleton, New Hampshire with a whopping six thousand people. Kevin tried to stop his mind from racing, thinking about community college, his job, his friends, and how he'd never be involved in that again. He'd never be a normal guy in his early twenties simply because he fucked his sister. His lovely little sister.

The water stopped, and Kelsey exited the shower, drying her hair and wrapping a towel around her body.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, I've just been thinking." Kevin said.

"Yeah," Kelsey sighed. "Me too."

She opened her nearby suitcase, pulled out a white low-cut nightgown, and changed into it right in front of Kevin. His cock stirred slightly. Kelsey opened the covers and climbed into bed next to him, curling up against his bigger body. All the tension from the last few days seemed to melt away as they snuggled, taking in each other's warmth.

"I'm sorry." Kelsey said.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. We- Well you made the right choice," Kevin kissed her damp head of hair. "If you hadn't messed up that day we would've never fallen in love."

"I know that, but is this really what we wanted? For mom and dad to see their two children as the disgusting sibling fuckers? For us to drive all the way across the country with all of our stuff and start new lives?"

"Isn't that what you wanted? You said even if they found out we would just move away and live in a fantasy world."

"I didn't want them to hate us! We're both adults! We're not hurting anybody; I mean for fucks sake Mom thought you raped me!" Kelsey quickly wiped away the tears that were forming. "It's just that day you walked down the steps and had sex with me, it was like an otherworldly experience. I always cared about you, but that did something to me. The date only reassured those feelings."

Kevin leaned forward and pulled Kelsey into a sloppy kiss. He ran his fingers over the top of her nightgown, slowly pulling it down to reveal her breasts. Kelsey's chest was flushed red as her brother kissed the freckles across her chest and shoulders. Kelsey leaned back as Kevin started licking all over her lower jaw and breasts. Running his tongue around her areolas, teasing her hard nipples with his warm spit. His hands were sliding up the end of her nightgown, gripping her ass and rubbing her exposed clitoris. He slipped his middle finger into her wetness, slowly pumping while he continued to run his tongue over her breasts.

"Mmmmhh," Kelsey moaned. "That's that...."

"Shhh, don't say anything," Kevin said. "Let's just enjoy ourselves. Don't think about the past."

Kevin finally wrapped his mouth around Kelsey's left breast as he inserted his ring finger and index finger inside of her, pumping even faster while his other hand massaged her asscheeks. Kelsey whimpered under her powerful brother. She was only focused on him. Kevin sat up, releasing his finger from his sister's creamy pussy. He slid the juices along her stomach and the middle of her chest before slipping the rest into her mouth. Kelsey moaned and licked his fingers like a lollipop.

"Does that taste good?" Kevin said, taking his finger out of her mouth.

"Yesss..."

Kevin slid his sweatpants and boxers off, his throbbing cock popping out and slapping against Kelsey's leg. He slid her nightgown up, tapping the head of his cock on her pussy lips.

"Tell me how much you want it, Kelsey."

"I want it so bad big brother, I want you to ram me with that thick dick."

Kevin slipped the tip in and out once, teasing his little sister.

"Please Kevin please just... take me."

Kevin took a deep breath before pushing himself deep inside of his sibling's tight snatch.

"Ohh fuck..." Kevin groaned.

Kelsey's arms were open, asking for a hug. Kevin leaned in, forcing his cock even deeper into her. They were wrapped in each other's arms as Kevin gave her deep, powerful strokes. With every stroke, he felt her soft tits shuffling and bouncing against his chest. Kelsey stuffed her head into her brother's shoulder and clawed at his back as she took him full force. Sweat was building up on the siblings' thighs and stomachs, heavy breathing and the wet, nasty noises of lovemaking filled the air as Kelsey's orgasm drew near.

She looked down as her brother continued to jackhammer her desperate, dripping cunt. Hitting the core with every stroke as her juices began to slide down the crack of her asshole.

"Oh God big brother," Kelsey gasped. "I love you so much, that's it, do me harder!"

Kevin tried his best not to unload as he felt his sister's pussy gripping him.

"Holy fucking shit!" Kelsey shrieked, a line of spit falling onto her chin. "I love you so fucking much! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

Kelsey's eyes rolled into the back of her head as another wave of pure pleasure washed over her, enveloping her body. All she wanted was her brother. It was all she knew right then and there. His muscles flexing and working with every powerful thrust, his balls slapping at her wet bum, his low groans and panting filling her ears. She knew he was close.

"Cum in my pussy!"

"OHHHUU FU-" Kevin shouted.

"CUM IN MY FUCKING PUSSY! CUM IN MY FUCKING PUSSY!" Kelsey shrieked at the top of her lungs without a care in the world.

"FUCK!" Kevin shouted back, filling his baby sister with his seed. Kelsey's tiny body quivered when she felt her older brother's warm loads filling her up and spilling out. His cock pulsed longer than the siblings expected. When Kevin was finally finished, he pulled out and sat on the side. Kelsey slid a finger around her freshly fucked pussy, scooping up the thick loads of incestuous sperm that spilled out and popping it into her mouth.

"Mmmmh"

"Holy shit..." Kevin slumped in exhaustion and surprise.

"What?" Kelsey's smirk returned.

"You're... one," Kevin stopped himself. "I love you."

Kelsey kissed him on his forehead.

"I love you too."

They both drifted off to sleep. Dreaming about each other. Not worried about the future, they simply knew what was right.

*Six months later*

Kevin drove home from another slow workday. His blonde hair was longer, and his stubble was becoming a full beard. He found jobs very quickly in Littleton. He was working two jobs, one as a part-time carpenter and a delivery driver and mover at a warehouse. Today was seven hours of lifting and moving into the late evening.

Kevin parked along the first house sitting beside a cozy neighborhood across the woods. Their house was two stories but affordable. He shuffled around for his keys and opened the door to find his beloved lying on the couch. Kelsey was wearing a normal short sleeve button-up blouse, jeans, and of course, no bra.

"Hey babe," She stood up and kissed him on the cheek. "How was work?"

"It was alright," Kevin removed his jacket and placed it on the coat rack. "Howard sprained his ankle so I'm probably coming in on Monday."

"Well at least you and I have the weekend all to ourselves." Kelsey said while entering the kitchen and smelling what she prepared on the stove.

"What's that?"

"Just some plain old beef stew I whipped up. Figured you'd want something other than Hamburger Helper. I threw in more carrots, just trying something different."

"That's no problem at all." Kevin drooled at the smell.

"It's ready if you want a bowl." Kelsey returned to the couch, flipping through the channels.

"Hey Kels?" Kevin called out as he poured the stew into the bowl.

"Yes?"

"Did you ever figure out who that spam caller was?"

"That guy from the other week? I think that was a scam caller about the electric bill or something?"

Kevin filled the bowl and made his way to the couch.

"No, I meant the creepy one with the woman's voice," Kevin said, placing the bowl on the small table.

"Oh," Kelsey put the remote on the arm of the chair. "That was um..." She trailed off, looking down at her hands. He grabbed her shoulder, urging her to speak.

"It was Mom. I think she was crying. Somehow somebody found our number and gave it to mom." Kelsey explained.

"Are you sure she didn't find it on her own?"

"Not possible. You know she was never tech savvy."

"I told you we should've changed our last names. If someone really wanted to, they could come to our front door."

"Come to our door to do what exactly? We're two people living together. No laws are being broken."

"Except for the whole us being related thing."

"We aren't promoting the behavior. Y'know it's like ever since we moved here this always gets brought up. If you really want to change it, I won't stop you, but I'm not changing mine, besides 'McCaughlin' isn't an easy last name to pronounce."

"What did Mom say?" Kevin asked, changing the subject.

"She said that she misses us, that she regrets kicking us out, that we should come back to California like nothing happened." Kelsey said.

"Did she ever bring up Dad?"

"Once. She said he's been drinking more. That's it."

"Anything else?"

"Well," Kelsey started. "She said something that sort of rubbed me the wrong way. It involved this long explanation about the traditional family unit and the possibility of kids. Or at least what would happen if we tried. She was saying that hiding this secret would be impossible. That no doctor would accept us, and we'd be on our own to raise a child."

Kevin hadn't touched his bowl.

"I want to prove her wrong." Kelsey got right in her brother's face, their noses almost touching. That familiar smirk popped up.

"Kels, I understand that you're upset, but first of all, you said that two siblings having a baby would cause birth defects, and secondly, having a child just to get back at mom feels wrong."

"No. I've been researching these past few days. The chances of us having a healthy baby is as high as any other couple. We'll be fine."

"So, you're saying you want to try to have kids." Kevin asked, his eyes peeking at Kelsey's free breasts shuffling around in her shirt.

"Yes."

"Um, when?"

"Now preferably." Kelsey said nonchalantly while blowing a long strand of her hair from her face. Kevin's cock twitched in his work pants as Kelsey unbuttoned the first two buttons of her blouse, revealing her cleavage.

"I-umm-uhh." Kevin stammered.

"Take a long shower, love. Dinner can wait."

Kevin jumped and sped up the stairs. He took a quick shower, soaping up hard-to-reach places, but before he opened the bathroom door, Kelsey held the doorknob to stop him.

"Sweetie, I told you to take a long shower. I'm not ready yet."

"I am." Kevin said through the doorknob.

"Doesn't matter. Unless you want to spoil the surprise." Kevin could tell she was smirking.

"Fine."

Kevin wrapped the towel around his waist and waited. After five minutes, she knocked on the door.

"You can come out now." Kelsey called. Kevin opened the bathroom door and looked into the bedroom. The room was lit up with candles. Kelsey was sitting on the bed, completely naked. She decided to give the regular ponytail a rest as her dirty blonde hair was curled up towards the ends. She applied light eyeliner and deep red lipstick. To Kevin, she looked drop dead gorgeous. She always did to him.

"Lose the towel, love."

Kevin instantly dropped the towel from his waist. His cock sprang to life as if it had a mind of its own. Kelsey moved to the side and patted the bed.

"Lie on your back."

Kevin continued to do as he was told. Kelsey moved to the dresser and opened the dresser, pulling out a bottle of KY Jelly. She opened the cap and poured the bottle over Kevin's cock and balls. She put the bottle to the side, leaned down, and slipped his heavy balls into her hungry mouth.

"Mmmhh itsh' sho' guyood!" Kelsey mumbled around his slippery balls. His long, hard cock shone brightly in the candlelight as a trickle of pre-cum leaked down the head. Kelsey quickly removed his balls from her mouth and licked up the seed falling down. Slurping and kissing along the side of his throbbing cock. She gripped his cock with both of her tiny hands and slid her tongue across his sensitive cockhead.

Ods111
Ods111
165 Followers
12